HELP MY CAT is sick, has yellow eyes, is weak, does not want to eat and is pale, what do I do?

HELP MY CAT is sick, has yellow eyes, is weak, does not want to eat and is pale, what do I do?

Attached: IMG-20190530-WA0016.jpg (720x1280, 45K)

Post in Yea Forums

Or /an/ even

Take it to a vet or give him to a responsible owner and then an hero.

>is pale
how

you cat would look fine if you wernt doing that with his head you retarded

Home remedy ?

Attached: IMG-20190530-WA0015.jpg (720x1280, 70K)

>does not want to eat
she's fucking dead, user, sorry for you. I love cats too

Maybe you should take him to the vet, a professional in this matter, than ask Yea Forums you genuine fucking brainlet

I do not have money for a veterinarian but thanks for the data

Sounds like kidney failure. Sorry user. You should'nt have pets if you cant afford a vet

WATER NO KIDDING MY CAT WAS LIKE THAT WHEN SHE DIED OF DEHYDRATION

Symptoms indicate liver failure. Get your cat to a vet *immediately*.

Look up the symptoms instead of asking an image board you fucking retard

If your cat ate something dangerous and soft, hydrogen peroxide asap. Otherwise, if it's hard you can't induce vomiting.

Take him to a vet asap if you don't know what he ate. They're required to treat the cat and send you a bill after. Go to a emergency center.

takeittothevet.jpg
faggot

Ok then, you need to give this guy a humane death.

There's no home remedies for this shitm take your cat to the fucking vet or it WILL DIE. Is your cat's life really worth lest than a few hundred dollars? Stop being a faggot and take it the vet.

>my cat is sick should I
>a: take it to a vet
>b: go to Yea Forums
>B
>should I go to
>a: /an/ - Animals & Nature
>b: /adv/ - Advice
>c: Yea Forums - Random
>C

Little guy is good as dead. His owner is an idiot.

If I do that, I'm going to take it to the vet

It's liver is shutting down, most likely. Mild jaundice could mean early stages of liver failure. Definitely take it to a vet.

skin it alive and post pics quick b4 it dies

This

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Cat just died of kidney failure, he got them from ticks we believe. He also didnt eat, drink or move much. Had yellow eyes and made wheezing sounds as if struggling to breathe. Took him to a vet, she said in 20 years shes had only a handfull of cats survive this. End the suffering user.

>fucking retard posts on Yea Forums for /adv/ice on his /an/imal’s health
>doesn’t want to go to vet even though cat clearly is dying of liver failure
>ffw 1 hour
>cat is dead
>oh well there was nothing I could do time to get a new one

When my cats are dying, I kill them.
I've killed about a dozen.

Attached: 1541271138031.jpg (724x724, 74K)

my dad did too

it can be emotionally hard on some people but it really is the most logical thing to do. Just make it quick and painless and then when you're ready you can adopt another and help them live a happy life.

It sucks having to execute your pets but watching them suffer hurts more in the long run.
I watched one of my cats die after becoming anemic, it was a slow death. We too kher to the vet and they told us she probably wouldn't make it and gave us medication. We had to feed her like a baby for the next week. She never got better, she barely moved and pissed herself every few hours. On her last day she suffocated.
After that I vowed to never let it get so bad again. I'll still take them to the vet to be sure, but if I get bad news, I take them home and put them down for both our sakes.

Attached: 1517178634007.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Hey OP did the cat died?
If so send pics and dig a grave for that lil motherfucker he got a painfull death give him some peace

Attached: 1559247322045.jpg (320x344, 18K)

let it die, cats are disgusting animals that belong outside

Bring it to the vet

just die you mongoloid

Vet you degenerate. Now.