This is what soylent does to your body and psyche

this is what soylent does to your body and psyche

Attached: owenwilsonwow.png (586x440, 258K)

let the crazy tranny feel pretty. why does this upset you so?

id fuck white trannies just because they are more mentally ill and unstable then me asian trannies are quite normal must be the white genes

Dont stick your dick in crazy user.

i don't care that he's a tranny
i care that he went batshit insane and no one in his personal life stopped this shit from going down
glad he pulled out of the internet

Would you like to live in an unfunny sitcom?

they are the best though

No one is mad but you. Deal with it

That might have made sense to you

How in any way does it affect your life, unless you're being a dork that follows the lives of eCelebs?

(S)he didn't start drinking soylent til after "transitioning"

Your life isn't a tv show, user. Grow the fuck up and experience the real world.

>this is what LOSING does to your body and psyche
ftfy

Attached: 1541686849689.jpg (800x450, 88K)

I drank an entire bottle of the cacao one for the lolz. Tasted like chocolate flavored gym chalk and make me feel really sick. I'm still fucking my girlfriend hard and making tasteless jokes however.

It's not the worst as a drink but I can't imagine that flavor for every meal.

>this is what soylent does to your body
If only it were that easy there would be far fewer unpassable trannies. Soy won't have any noticable effect, you need actual hrt to get shit done.

This isn't about facts, just smugly assuring yourself that your preconceived beliefs are true.

Indeed, so why are you trying to turn it like that with your frivolous shit? I used to enjoy many authentic things, now they all have a nigger/tranny/faggot/random degeneracy all over them because stuff and things. Which could've been ok to me if the quality was preserved, but sadly that's not the case because there's this unmotivated urgency to sperg about your frivolous shit that it doesn't even matter anymore which is the context, the mean or the endgame. All that matters is to sperg in a neverending, pointless cycle, which obviously distort pretty much everything. And that's how you ended up in an unfunny sitcom.
Now forgive me but I gotta watch this new movie where a genius nigger builds a time-machine and goes back in time to save another nigger killed by a white cop. You should give it a shot, I think you'll get enriched by watching it

Attached: see-you-yesterday-636x395.jpg (636x395, 61K)

If you don't like something you see on another website why not deal with it there?

Female ProJared?

is this guy dead

I am oddly attracted to him/her

He could start a channel called dilation done right. Fucken degen.

oh so people can post all the cartoon animal dicks they want but suddenly you're all too good for a thread about a lolcow

>Narcissa
He'll be dead within months.

Fuck off pre-teen fucking retard faggots Jesus fucking christ

Narcissa is by far the most fitting name for a mtf tranny I have ever seen one go by. Never met one that wasn't a shallow, self-absorbed flake.

>Never met one
How many have you met?

The weird thing is, Cosmo isn't even gay. He just up and turned into a girl with no signs that he wanted to transition.

Attached: Tumblr_mu032mtKsF1rczev4o1_400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

I legit think he overdosed on acid/shrooms and went fucking bonkers

Over a dozen in the last few months alone. They all share those qualities. Triggered a little bit by my statement about them a little bit it sounds like.

At some point you should sit down and ask yourself just how important how you look is and what life you are making yourself chasing an impossibility.

I've only met one that I'm aware of. A suicidal dude at work who went to one shrink who told him to cut his dick off, so he went to Thailand and did it.

Not triggered, just don't know where you live where you would meet more than a few. They're like .016% of the population.

see