Name a type of person you automatically absolutely fucking hate

name a type of person you automatically absolutely fucking hate

Attached: Williard Eiliesh.jpg (657x657, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqHmHoUVizI&t=7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trannies

Cruzzcontrol

Attached: 4C180235-6132-4160-A6A8-1DF1796B7FEE.jpg (2048x1508, 566K)

Artists

industry plants

Leftist snowflakes

Gay people that talk effeminately

Attached: 1478317468075.jpg (604x438, 61K)

N

Yea my wife has a cousin that does the gay lisp I wanna smack him every time he speaks

It's like nails on a fucking chalkboard.

Attached: 1477329200395.jpg (406x400, 54K)

OP

Noggers

jews

Attached: gr.gif (450x450, 764K)

Women. I don't have trouble interacting with them or getting laid/girlfriends, they are just awful and most of them are terrible

Nicolas Genussa

thots

people who post with billie eilish images

Kpop fans

This

Poops

Women who date blacks.
Over the top gay people
Democrats

Yea Forums or /pol/ poster

Bisexual mexicans that are way to left for thier own good named steven moreno that lives in arlington Texas. I hope you fucking die steven.

Conservatives

Attached: sean-hannity-jimmy-kimmel.jpg (2000x1334, 765K)

same

>trannies
>/pol/ in general
>minimum wage workers
>smokers

MUSIES

Attached: this is new zeland.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

dudes with soul patches

The OP.

People who use made up Pleebit words.

Anyone who leaves a political bumper sticker on their vehicle more than 6 months after the November election.

Don't care which party, don't care what position it for (from president to school board); 6 months means warm weather (I can understand it during the winter) but after that, you are either trying to brag that your choice won or trying to prove that you didn't support the winner. Either way is douchy.

This guy gets it.
I just hate bumper stickers in general, but politically based ones annoy more.

Hazel

No one, now that I think about it.
Live a happy life, OP.

>pic related

Attached: 1557443841144.gif (120x120, 4K)

People who jump on hate fads...
Ie. Billie eilish, amy schumer, etc.

Religious "only god can judge me" tattoos.

People who use words like cuck, chad, alpha, mooslem, snowflake, and think they are clever.

Attached: amy-schumer-bad-reviews.jpg (646x431, 51K)

Attached: feelsgoodman.jpg (549x587, 53K)

I always hat it so much when people think that memes are for tough, rugged individualistic men.
>See all english Yea Forums.

Attached: 1486060216315.jpg (1920x1200, 683K)

Females

Watch while you're High -

youtube.com/watch?v=rqHmHoUVizI&t=7s

Attached: CoNfUsEd ToM meme.jpg (314x246, 14K)

Unironically myself

The military

Attached: 052a4fe4c088b409242ae124ac92e3879343c8-v5-wm.jpg (640x920, 69K)

Conservatives

Trannies and pedos

>serves in the military, an organisation made to protect civilians
>hates civilians
Kek

>belle delphine

Wish someone would stab her on the sidewalk for being a useless whore.

>her

My boss piece of pissing shit fucking fat bald mother cucker Jewish mother devil. Lucky mother fucker that I need the money and can't find another job paying enough, yet

Oil Rig works.
Middle age female bureaucrats.
Unironically myself.

Attached: 1543424267480.png (600x842, 142K)

poor people

Attached: 1558857735801.jpg (469x570, 43K)

this, but also 1st world people that complain about everything

Attached: 1559115833715.jpg (960x960, 70K)

>snowflakes

Attached: snowflakes_1524257464731.jpg (480x471, 39K)

myself. Its like I can see where im going wrong but my autistic brain wont let me correct myself.

I'd hate to pull out of her pussy.fill her with my lunch money

My ex

same, i don't care if they're gay just the way they talk pisses me off

This

Everyone not white
Stupid people
Most woman
Most men
Almost every human being

>preps
>fashion victims
>chicks with colored hair
I mean the obvious ones not blonde, brown, ginger or whatever
>punks
>scooter kids
You know what, i’ll just keep it short cause i pretty much hate everyone and have all the LEGIT reasons to

Loud girls.

Loud people in general, but dude I call just call them out to shut it up. Women, well it's 2019, they'll scream rape. With my looks I'm in jail automatically.

But fuck I hate pour girls man. It's like they are unable to shut up. They have the most annoying voices, and out sex-based econo-culture make it so entitled that they will literally never learn.

Sometime I wish I was a girl so I could simply assault them into forced silence

women that are like the woman who is yelling at that guy at disney because she can't get into a restaurant. entitled brat women. i wish i could kill them all

Trump Supporters.
Neo-Nazis and other nationalist white trash subhumans
People who can't speak a single sentence without invoking God or Jesus.
Anti-Abortion trash
Anti-Vaxxers
Flat Earthers (real ones)
"alternative medicine" Woo charlatans

fact.

Furthermore, it could not be more clear that Trump himself is the biggest whiniest snowflake retard of them all.

Girls in sunhats.

>Gay people that talk effeminately

this

I hope this counts as doxxing summerfag.

Political

bump

Anyone who encourages violence or harassment for political opinions. Some bitch at my school let my iPad get lost because she didn't like my thoughts on gun control. She also liked wearing "punch a nazi" shirts. She's also the ugliest fucking whore I've ever had the displeasure of knowing.

Men who ghost women instead of breaking up with them. Cowards.

>boo hoo hoo she let my iPad get lost
LOL what a fucking loser.

Five Finger Death Punch fans.

Niggers and people who can't go 5 seconds in to a conversation without saying heated political opinions.

Literally all of these are either based on things someone can't change (gender, skin color, etc.) or can't be known until they act (clothing choice, beliefs, speech pattern, etc.) These are all snap judgments made without knowing the person.

Both an act AND something that can be changed. Really the only legitimate claim here as it instantly tells you something real about the person.

people who smoke cigarettes

What's wrong with rig hands?

>With my looks I'm in jail automatically
So you're a nigger?

How's that Jew cock tasting?

Attached: 1556981683443.png (544x537, 182K)

Reminder- all the threads which are about dividing people are posted by paid Russian shills trying to destabilise the West. Setting men against women, black against white, left against right, gay against straight. Trying to emasculate men with dick threads, trap threads, cuck threads, and gayest thing you've ever done threads.

Ignore these threads, shut down Putin's cocksuckers. Don't be fooled by division.

Attached: 035_1529473755446.jpg (1015x1024, 109K)

nothing more dangerous than an entitled rich old white

A hell of a lot better than your Trump kool-aid, faggot.

Scene kids. Holy fuck I hate them.

Weebs, arrogant people, designers/ design students, SJW (worst combo possible and i’ve seen it but weeb SJW design student)

Fucking Liberal scum

Leftists

So not believing what you believe automatically makes me a trumptard? Must suck to not be able to imagine more than 2 world views.

people

I hate this but I also can't really argue it.

Attached: obama-drinking-guiness-thumbs-up-e1359564382968.jpg (600x436, 63K)

Billie Eilish.

people who get 1 off quads

Scawny zoomers that go to the gym and sit on the fucking bench press for half an hour at a goddamn time, mostly on their phones, and primarily to act like wannabe alpha males whenever a chick walks bye. Literally just the bench press. Fuck biceps, screw triceps, what the hell is a leg day. We see you beating your chest after lifting a WHOPPING 125 lbs, Chaz McSwaggerton, now fucker off and wipe the goddamn equipment on your way out.

Fudds.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-30-22-04-48(1).png (1074x930, 424K)

Anyone who brews their own beer
Adults that wear sports jerseys

Yup, I'd rather hear a gay dude talk about sucking 10 million dicks in a normal voice than one talk about a realistic approach to interstellar travel in that made up effeminate voice.

Naggers?

Yes! I have no problem with gays, so long as they are not faggots about it

OP

Attached: 1432699803529.jpg (334x750, 33K)

I hate people that try to get everyone to like them; once you figure out their game and they know you aren't playing it, they immediately throw shade and prove you were right to call them fake.

Those observations that the snap judgments were based on can still tell you a lot about the person and if you'd like interacting with them or not. It's if you're an asshole or not that counts in my book

Attached: D6TrnmcW0AErXw.jpg (974x1200, 119K)

Attached: 20190522_141320.jpg (750x537, 112K)

People who follow trends, like vapefags and douchebags with beards and undercuts.

fuck off commie faggot jew

Attached: 1537882343754.jpg (864x1296, 755K)

She was cheating

people who take charge/control of a meeting when it is not necessary

Based

Attached: 1468643571069.jpg (381x424, 73K)

People who wear an Invisalign mouth piece when they have, and have always had, perfectly straight teeth

Why?

Over opinionated comic book nerds

Eukariotes

Smokers, people who insist on talking about drugs, and people who feel the need to ask questions about my life who are simultaneously not my girlfriend or my best friend

Sports fans, wearing jerseys and shouting at tv's like douchebags in bars and restaurants.

People who constantly obsess over what everyone else is doing and whether or not they approve of it.

Moderately fat bitches who think they're some mad serial killer with no emotion. Whenever they make some dumb sarcastic comment I wanna push them down some stairs.

OP, because he is a faggot

Sports fans aren’t the brightest to begin with, add alcohol and it’s like downies at a chuck e cheese

>name a type of person you automatically absolutely fucking hate
>posts pic of hot girl
faggot detected

Anyone who is condescending about political topics, especially if they have no actual argument

Gay people, black people, mestizos, muslims, trannies, jews, fat people, indian people, middle Eastern people, anyone who listens to rap/trap/pop/reggaeton, anime fans, and feminists. Anyone agrees?

nigs

Your dad

You forgot one group, jannies.

But billie is a plant. I'm on this site every day and I noticed all of a sudden there were generic threads being made very frequently using her pics. Total plant. So yeah the hate is well deserved.

Nazis.

People that fight their battles with taunts and pointing out flaws. If someone doesent want to sit down and talk about the issue and wont walk away when we're obviously not getting anywhere, i feel such an overwhelming hatred. I need to remind myself that people are not worth feeling like i do and that there is a difference between the way i think and feel. Logical thoughts > emotion.

No I wasn't. I would never cheat.

Meme degree leftists. It seems like they went to school, set the bar low, just to tell people that they're dumb even though they accomplished less than the average dumb redneck they loathe so much.

Beurecrats, politicians all the way from city counsel to the president, sales people, and anyone that thinks social problems can be legislated away.

entitled women

Niggers
Jews
Trannies
The faggots who have their car windows open and blast shitty music
/pol/ fags

Protesters

That one retard who talks like they’re texting. -WE STAN A QUEEN! BRB! LOL!

Right wing bigots like all you worthless dumbasses on this board.

OP

Attached: 98344803-B48C-4306-B347-A253F5B95CB4.jpg (300x400, 21K)

It’s spelled:
Achomilishments

Libtard faggot.

Kek.

When the president is lower IQ than trailer trashed

Attached: 348E912B-E287-4E2C-9D04-6ED7D2784B8B.jpg (372x434, 20K)

I was raised to be a very humble person so nothing really i guess. I just know that life is a bitch and that im gonna sometimes

So I guess life buy only sometimes

And OP because hes a faggot

Niggers.

Because I was once tied up and stabbed and had my house ransacked.

Also had my car stolen by niggers and never got it back...

So fuck niggers.

Attached: 1551393302145.jpg (720x404, 37K)

Martin Luther King Jr. (pervert, hypocrite)

This

Jews, niggerlovers and feminists