Since black people have smaller prefrontal cortices in comparison to normal humans...

Since black people have smaller prefrontal cortices in comparison to normal humans, which directly leads to future reasoning, it only makes sense that they are the malignant cancer of society and responsible for 50% of all homicides in the US.
Prove me wrong
Protip: you cant, it's factually evident

Attached: Screenshot_20190529-143948_Mimi.jpg (1080x988, 388K)

Attached: evolution7.jpg (781x874, 107K)

I agree. All stupid people should be eliminated from the gene pool. Black, white, red, yellow

Saying you agree while referring to your own completely different assertion makes sense. You must be a nigger since its so hard for you to think

Attached: Screenshot_20190529-144557_Mimi.jpg (1080x1242, 667K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190530-171616_Mimi.jpg (1080x1161, 553K)

Attached: 461718182636.jpg (989x1518, 638K)

Sorry I made an assumption as to how you would want to deal with this malignant cancer. Maybe you want to keep it around. Please tell me how you would deal with it.

Of course I want to keep them around, they are the laborers of the white mans world. There is natural reasoning behind everything that has happened, and ever will happen. We need them, but they need us 100 fold. White people are singlehandedly responsible for the world we have today.

There is nothing to deal with, they are just a inferior species, and I'm spreading the word

You can't trick me niggler!

Attached: 1559052593723m.jpg (1024x411, 76K)

Attached: 4567888764332.jpg (1080x797, 310K)

It goes without saying the only coloured chaps and females to have the slightest bit culture in them, are the ones who were lucky enough to have ancestors who were brought to educated white persons world as slaves. We only have to look at the darkies that haven't mixed with whites in Africa. They're as thick as their lips. That doesn't make all of those dark coloured people bad people. It's their lazy fucking loud arrogant attitude, did I mention violent with no regard for life. Wherever there is a black community that is the majority. There are fucking slums crimes and violence much higher than anywhere else That isn't racism its fact. No matter how it gets swept under the carpet niggas are the most racist hate filled culture on the planet. Do you think any negro community would take whites in educate them and give them the opportunity to make themselves better. No they wouldn't they never have because they were dealt the cards they were dealt and have to live with that inferior intelligence.

Attached: 1552268529941.png (1079x1358, 1.04M)

das raycis!

The kid would still be alive had his parents just taught him to be racist. But at least he wasn't racist.

I honestly think there should be a crusade or a mass killing (like that one bullshit movie logan paul was in, The Thinning?) because out emmisions would decrease greatly, recources come more plentiful in ratio to people, and a progressive society without any literal and figurative retards in the way

It would honestly help. All of our current societal problems stem from "unequality" or this new entitlement to have anything and everything that someone else worked hard for.

We could use a thanos snap of some sort, but file the greater than B average grade people and kill everyone else

There is a reason Hitler is portrayed so negatively in history, and it's because if the general population knew that he was correct in his assertions about race and the Jews, there would be crusades and mass killings, justifiably too. Itll happen again in our lifetimes when enough people get redpilled

I guarantee there exists a virus or biological weapon that we can develop which only targets the undesirables

It truely was a great idea, i mean minus the way he treated them, no nead for cruelty but the idea of getting rid of inferiors, not by race, but by lack of strength or knowledge

With crispr it would be easy to fix any undesirable genes soon if you have the money, so i think a combination of tests and dna scannings would be a good way to tell

That's a significant reason as to why crispr is not currently used, because if the general population also knew that pretty much all of black genes are undesirable then that would change the societal outlook on everything.

Oh shit, imagine

There are so many people in the Western world that identify with their physical and mental handicaps, like blacks, women, any minority, the entire LGBTQ community..etc. All would be shown to be undesirable when compared to the average European white male, and it would cause mayhem.

Both of those guys are ridiculously wealthy and successful.

Just like the guarantees in the past of introducing a predator in a foreign eco system which would only target the undesirable pests...
Has failed badly every time it was attempted

I wish there were accurate demographics for their fans. I'd bet it's at least 65% white though

That's actually a pretty good analogy, makes me reconsider somewhat.

I agree with you though, we need to find a better way to get rid of all these undesirable pests(:

This isnt just any animal were talking about though, it would be heavily supervised, and the predator wont go on a killing spree if it was technological, not some plague

I mean considering Jay Z is arguably the most successful rapper in history, it wouldn't shock me. Chamillionare hasn't made an ep anyone has listened to in forever though

Give essential vaccines at voter registration/HS/College graduations, and infect the unemployment offices. GG