What's the fucking point of public gyms...

What's the fucking point of public gyms? Every normie I know has a gym membership and I don't see the point of spending money so you can drive out of your way to a place to do something you can do in your own home. Wouldn't the time it takes to get there be better spent just lifting weights in your room or jogging around the neighborhood? Someone explain the gym meme to me.

Attached: image.jpg (260x384, 17K)

Go to /fit and ask this question, but prepare to get rekt

fags wont tell you this but its just a social gathering / socializing type thing. gays like to go so they can slap each other on the ass old men go so they can shower together and rub their peter poppers together. women go so they can flaunt their bodies to men. and try to hook up, if you actually want to get in shape you dont need a gym.

Most of the equipment I use in the gym would cost thousands to squire, the facilities ( showers) are nicer, and eye fucking women in tight ass pants makes 20 bucks a month seem cheap. Plus the gains.

attention

>400 lb cuckold neckbasement detected

>fellow planet bro

>He doesn't sniff the bike seats after the Stacy's are done.

Attached: 557_1000.gif (480x269, 734K)

You can’t achieve muscle growth from running around your neighborhood and quality weight equipment is very very expensive and a lot of people just enjoy lifting weights and taking care of their body, a lot of degenerate beta males these days drink nothing but soy and look like 11 year old boys until they are 25 and idk the more jacked you are the more you can get away with in this world. Just imagine this..... your 185 lbs of pure shedded muscle and you walk up to some little 5’8 black guy on the street and say “sup NIGGER” what is he going to do about it? NOTHING ... he is going to do nothing because he is scared of the fact you could lift him up with one arm and snap him like a twig.... now tell me that doesn’t sound enjoyable

Because a small amount of money buys you access to a vast amount of equipment. It's centralized so small amounts of money add up to pay for the equipment and upkeep. Don't worry, it was a difficult question.

>checking in

You notice all the chicks doing that air humping waist lift on the smith machine? Literally right in front of the shoulder press machine has me diamonds. They leave nothing to the imagination anymore haha. Good times.

That’s why I purchased my gym equipment online.

You do realize guns exist, right?

Blacks are nothing without three other people. You get one alone and they are a different person.

i bet i can bench more then you.

So I can't have natty 18" arms and a 9mm cc?

Bench press is bad for you just like squats on a moth machine. Sorry bro.

Do you niggers actually believe you need fancy expensive equipment to get in shape?

Such a Yea Forums response.

>Their peter poppers
Motherfucking lost.

I think, as the poster cited above said, that it is a form of socializing. Newfags see it as a necessity because there are "coaches", machinery that not every can afford (or are too stupid to see workarounds to), and it helps them find the motivation to exercise, because otherwise their dollaridoos would go to waste.

Most of the exercise I did in 2018 was in a gym, and I have pledged never to go back to one if I can avoid it.

Who said that? I know this is difficult,but do try to keep up.
>walk up to some little 5’8 black guy on the street and say “sup NIGGER” what is he going to do about it
Shoot you before you can cock back your 18" arms or your 9mm. Unless you're running around screaming "sup NIGGER" with a sniper on overwatch, you're going to drop first. Action is faster than reaction 10 times out of 10.

Hypotheticals are hypothetically hypothetical

Ya probably because this is Yea Forums

working out without machines takes alot of work and knowledge

Ya but then he gets life in prison or the police come put his ass down

That's why you're fat and weak frog boy

I know biceps and brain start with the same letter, but that's where their similarities stop. Maybe leave the thinking to people with a brain and we'll leave vanity on instagram all to you.
I am sure that will make your corpse extremely happy.

True to a certain point. You don't NEED a gym to get the same results. A little ingenuity and a bit of money will do the trick. A get my cardio at a park near my place. A work at a machine shop so we have a lot of scrap metal lying around. I've made dumbells other weights out of it. I bought a bench for bench presses online for $50. That's all I need.

You sound like your main diet is soy. I bet you hate white males too.

I've made some weights out of scrap metal from my job and that's helped out a lot. You really don't need fancy machines.

Topkek, truth

I mean, I appreciate you rubbing all three of your brain cells together for that stellar burn with those 18" arms of yours, but I will destroy you here. Know your place.

No but it makes it a hell of a lot easier

Post pics of yourself. I bet you're full of shit. :o)

Ackshual pic of me

Attached: 04359112-52AE-4A08-952D-FD2B82E2DA93.jpg (457x447, 46K)

>confirmed overwatch hentai magic dnd soyboy pseudo, self proclaimed genius.

Top zozzle

The gym fucking sucks, it's just an unhealthy environment

Keks of a thousand sun intensity

Spoken like a weak bitch

I read it the first time, I got it. What else can we extract from the depth in your skull rivaling the Mariana trench?

Lol Jew, you probably think being 350 lbs is healthy too huh?

You used a comma wrong, fucktardo.

Do you have the money and space for gym equipment?

Why need a gym, when schekls buy me all the prepubescent goyium I need?

I said I don't go to the gym. I never said I don't exercise. I am in pretty good shape. Definitely not Mr. Olympia tier, butmy body gets enough attention for being in shape.

Okay, and? Smarter than you just means average intelligence. What did you think this was? Do you think if you begin splitting hairs the "pseudo-intellectual" will run from embarrassment? Are you really that basic?

Prove it.

Well I'm not nearly that big but being skinny isn't for everyone, stop fetishizing slimness you Marxist fuckwad

Hmm. Your retarded. Let me help.

1) You collectively purchase the the equipment and upkeep for equipment you all use, lowering the cost for everyone, and allowing you more machines to use.

2) You can find someone to spot you for things like bench presses that you might hurt yourself doing alone.

3) Good place to focus, nobody at the gym is wasting time on Yea Forums or other distractions.

It’s good value for a cheap price. Just like taking the bus, but it’s more realistic for someone to own a car than 20 different pieces of gym equipment in their household with a sauna and pool

You sound like your embarrassment is normal. :o)

The equipment in gyms is fucking great, obviously and really makes it possible to get the absolute best workout possible, however that being said yes it is easier and cheaper to buy some dumbbells and a folding bench and work out at home. you might not get a bodybuilder quality workout but you can definitely get in pretty great shape this way.

>Confimed obese

depends on what your goals are and what you prefer. Personally I find myself making better gains and working out more frequently when I just do basic shit like squats, planks, push ups, and all that other shit that requires no or minimal equipment daily and throughout the day as opposed to one hour dedicated to it at night or in the morning.

>Hmm. Your retarded.
I stopped reading right there.

Attached: 47512811-D30F-49DE-B965-3130E24FF0D1.jpg (251x199, 20K)

I am human, I make mistakes. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. The fact that you attempted to is why you're a moron. I am just trying to confirm my original assumption that the rail road spike running through your skull is benign since all the damage has been done before your birth.

Nigger, I want you to underline, highlight and bolden where I said I'm as buff as 1980's Arnold Schwarzenegger. I said it helped, that's all. Retard.

this guy gets it

My goals are fuckin hot bitches and makin dank memes, not necessarily in that order

Better to just buy your own machines tbh

They are tryhard retards. Probably 99% unfit losers that think they are fit

Because no one's going to spend a bunch of money on a weight set. Especially if they live in an apartment in the city. There's no where to put it, they're too expensive, and in the apartment situation, you would make too much noise.
Though it's true you don't need a gym, or even weights to be fit, some people want to gain muscle mass. Which is really hard to do without just your body weight.
It's really not that hard to figure out.

>explain the gym meme to me
Because it is a meme. Calisthenics and natural movement have been the go-to for physical fitness for the entirety of human history. Only recently are gullible people sold on fitness through moving weights on machines and paying for it.

Attached: 1548895231001.jpg (268x265, 65K)

Absolutely epic my friend, absolutely epic indeed.

Attached: 1554899908891.png (800x800, 253K)

Lol Nice cope faggot go hit the gym, maybe your life will stop being so unbearable

>Said no athlete ever

>stop fetishizing slimness
I say at least 350

Attached: 1534705086862.png (800x800, 763K)

Attached: 1552267395966.jpg (616x584, 135K)

>Action faster that reaction 10times out of 10
Yeap this faggot dont know who is the master drunken

Imagine thinking taking something you do naturally IRL and boiling it down to a concentrated machine/regime as being worse than being loose and inefficient.

Save your knees : run indoors on a machine that doesn't force you to stop for traffic.

Because buying the nice equipment you can use at a gym would cost tens of thousands of dollars and take up a fuckton of space in your house.

I have now. Always love me some Jackie Chan. Good looks on the recommendation.