If you work at a fast food joint or a grocery store or are paid under $15 an hour, tell me how you live with yourself...

If you work at a fast food joint or a grocery store or are paid under $15 an hour, tell me how you live with yourself? I couldn't wake up everyday being that much of a loser, I'd kill myself.

Attached: 1520453622-delish-mcdonalds-arches-index.png (1054x668, 141K)

Success isn't based on how much money you have but by how happy you are. Based on how judgemental you are i highly doubt you're very happy.

There are lots of worse jobs than working at a nice, air-conditioned grocery store. Answer questions about cheese, peruse the wine selection, hand out samples, I may actually apply once I'm done with my current programming job. Just show up and you're golden.

>tell me how you live with yourself
That's the thing though; they don't live by themselves.
People working a single wageshit job are living with their SO, still living at home or worse, roomating.

i make less than 12k a year and have a 4 bedroom house and 2 cars life is pretty good

what do you do for a living and how much do you make, user?

Yeah and those are the kind of jobs you quit and go through like toilet paper because they "aren't real jobs" then 10 years later you see the kids you were working with there running the place making bank close to home.

I work grocery and it's pretty chill. You network with all the regulars and because of connections I've made I'm having a privacy fence built for my backyard for no cost other than lumber. 401k program is nice and the dividends are starting to pay off after a few years.

Because still in high school and i live with my parents. Min wage jobs are for kids. If you depend on a min wage job to live just kill yourself. You have no skills and are worth nothing to society.

Attached: 1557270533941.jpg (490x358, 40K)

>I may actually apply once I'm done with my current programming job
>my current programming job
You should. It'll be better job security than anything IT, especially programming. Fucking IT is a joke anymore. The only way to do it as a career for more than five years max is to be in a constant state of taking new courses and obtaining new certifications. You're basically going to community college for the rest of your life until you retire.

He is likely that roommate you don't want and he's projecting.

>you see the kids you were working with there running the place making bank
Not sure what you mean by this. I thought you said grocery store people don't make good money.

I hear that. I'm on my way out of the industry anyway. We've got a Wegmans close to my place, thinking of applying to there part-time.

But you get paid 100-200K/yr easily to do it. Worth some extra schooling and studying.

answer the question OP. no LARPing.
need to know if i can respect your opinion.

Nicely done, mang.

Truth. I was pressured by family to go to 4 year faggot state college. Got my degree and hated the entire industry I trained to work for. Switched to working overnight warehouse and janitorial jobs the past decade and couldn't be happier (minus the remaining student loan debt). Family and friends give me shit, calling me wasted potential. Fuck 'em.

Attached: 1489956207003.jpg (800x575, 62K)

If I were you I probably wouldn't care how much a fast food joint minimum wage worker did. Which only proves that you're projecting hard and hate yourself that much.

I'm party of a frac crew in West texas. I've been debating doing it tbh. Fuck it, I've had some of my friends die and have gotten injured myself. It's 110 degrees and you do 16 hour shifts outside doing pretty heavy manual labor. Grocery store job sounds chill af. I've honestly been considering it a lot

No doubt. I'm from oil country originally myself and have heard stories of people losing fingers/hands/feet through accidents. It's no joke. Make your money on the site, but only idiots spend it on bling. Sock it away and buy some rental property and you'll be set to lay back and chill at an easy job.

Kinda what I'm doing right now, or hoping to. I've been in North Dakota/ Oklahoma / Texas for the past 5 years, did a little stint with Halliburton in Sharjah. It's brutal, dumb shit.

I got a job in a factory and quit after 1 day. Convince me to live

ehhh ive been jumping oil rig jobs for years, get a college degree, im drinking myself into a coma lmao

Fuck you OP.
I make 600 euro per month and I'm happy.
You flaming faggot Queen

Fast food is a transition job.
The money isn't good but typically you can eat for free.
Also, you have an unending supply of naive, young pussy.
A buddy of mine worked at one and he said it was the best perk of the job.

This dude is kinda based

Attached: FA0FA4F4-F190-481F-BA50-27B92B079FA0.png (273x253, 107K)

Triggered much?

Attached: DF9DFD37-3742-4115-A96A-BD0C6965C789.jpg (960x1280, 378K)

No you waste of space.
But no one is going to tell me or judge me by saying that the amount of money i make plays a role in my being happy with my life.

Binary checked

Not about money. Money just doesn’t make people happy. If it makes you happy, your pretty shallow. And thinking your valuable because you make a lot is kinda sad