Yea Forums will you eat halal food?

Yea Forums will you eat halal food?
Bonus Q: do you trust middle eastern restaurants? They always seem shrewd and sketchy to me so I avoid them.

Attached: halal-label_1JcOKk6.jpg.370x370_q85.jpg (370x370, 18K)

I live in a western european country which have a lot of muslims residents. All my butcheries are hallal in my city town. I see no problem eating hallal nor buying it

Also i've discovered racism on TV and internet

I don't give a shit if you think it's racist, your countries are fucked and literally being invaded (again) because you failed to notice dangerous differences in cultures.

people like this often got bullied back in school

Why wouldn't one eat Halal food if it's on offer?

How is 7th grade?

Because the way they kill the animals is horrific and barbaric?

Kek veganfag detected

I will eat hallal but I wouldn’t pay for it. I’m not a bomb vested mudskin lol, the rituals involved with preparing the meat doesn’t change its flavor.

There is a pakistani restaurant that I love. Only place I can get a good goat curry in town

So you pay for halal neat at this restaurant you retard

Halaal slaughter demands an animal is killed by exsanguination, blood loss. The animal is hung upside down or generally held still in whatever fashion (often people just holding it down) and it's throat is cut and it bleeds to death. The reason for this is that while immensely painful and distressing, this does kill the animal without rupturing it's intestines or skull, preventing many types of disease. Of course the normal western method is massive electrocution or a captive bolt stunner, both kill the animal instantly and are probably not painful in the real sense. Halaal standards view this as marring of the body and don't accept it, the animal must die slowly and painfully by blood loss to be halaal.

Nah even by our standards it's weird and totally unnecessary. It's a smart standard in a way, like, it would have been effective at preventing e.coli and prion diseases like a thousand years ago. It's also why they don't eat pork, all pork used to be infected with trichinella worms and it was stupid to eat it. But in the modern times of the USDA and what have you all of that shit is stone cold stupid.

Attached: 1558860398970.png (620x670, 226K)

You are stone cold stupid

Well islam is a relic of the medieval times soooo...of course they still use the halal technique to torture animals until death

What was stupid about what he said? That was very informative

I pay for goat meat. I’m not paying a hallal premium because there is no other way to get goat meat. Yes I am physically paying money for food that happens to be hallal, but I’m not going out to buy hallal. Plus like all of my frozen dinners from whole foods are hallal certified nowadays

Whole foods are cucked what a surprise

Raghead detected lol

A Jamaican woman made me some goat one time, it was delicious.

Foods food. Id eat some if I was offered

its actually super easy for foods without meat to be hallal certified lol. its like getting bottled water gluten free certified to appealed to idiots who care about that

How is goat meat? Iv never tried it before.

That western people are hanging up animals upside down and cutting their neck while they flail around so they can charge you an extra dollar because you live here now is weird and fucked up. I kiiinda...don't want you to live here. Laotian people killing a pig behind my back fence was already weird enough, though looking into it I found that that either means someone was married or died. Still though they really just knife a pig and it screams for like 10 minutes. What the fuck, Laos.

Attached: captiveboltplacements.jpg (611x452, 40K)

Love me a nice Mediterranean/arab style gyro. Falafel is bomb. Khakha (spiced lamb skewers) are tits.
Middle eastern food is "tha-bomb.com", and you're missing out on some good eats if you refuse to try it.

Ehh I mean a lot of hispanic cultures also live slaughter animals. Granted its a lot quicker

kek "The bomb"