White "men" sit down

White "men" sit down

Attached: 1550966131947.png (1929x1153, 1.56M)

Niggresess are more reliable than niggers when it comes to workforce. And since they have niggerish genetics they are stronger than your average pansy ass'd girl.

I don't see anything unrealistic about pic.

i'm at my computer you dumb faggot i'm already sitting

We can start with lung capacity, branch into lack of pectoral strength, navigate on over to a lack of testosterone. All together women make weaker soldiers. Which doesn't inhibit their capacity to function in a support MOS role, but watch in 2020 for the unisex PFT standards to be discriminatory against women

It's a fucking video game white boy

Women actually have better cardio than men. I think we should only use them as snipers though - they've been proven to do well there, and they feel no remorse for killing men.

If you try to portray realism, portray realism.

If you are not trying to portray realism, then don't pretend a black woman is capable of achieving the status of a fictional character. Its literally that simple. All I did was interject with realistic criteria if we're pretending that it is any ammount of realistic.

Stop bumping this shit, you stupid faggots. Sage in all fields

Attached: 1559058492035.jpg (810x1024, 149K)

>unisex PFT standards
God fucking dammit US, just how much shit can you throw at yourself?

Attached: 1448636289783.png (600x472, 327K)

They can portray w.e. the fuck they want
There's no rules to make video games you triggered little whitey

Anatomically their smaller lung capacity inhibits their ability to run as fast as men when they have to run far. Women can run, sure. They can run marathons with men, sure. But if you have to sprint a 2 mile as a woman, to keep up with a man you would have to train twice as hard. Which means if they train along side men, men are 2 times better.

Whats wrong with requiring women to adhere to the same standards as men in the same uniform?

If you payed attention, and weren't trolling. I literally said you can do whatever you want in a fictional universe. I only said I'd interject realism if we try to pretend the fictional world is realistic. Nice try though

lol these mental gymnastics triggered "men" perform to "justify" their sexism

yo nigga is it white boy day?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

If you want 100% realism, you get boring as shit games like ArmA 3

Everyone knows you're trolling, why are you trying? Just watch trannies beat up women. They're D rate male athletes crushing female world records. Like, this is what you decide to troll on? It's not even debatable

Post body

Just said didn't care if it was fictional. But its a little like children that dream they'll grow up to be Dr. Strange, there should be a separation of fictional and realistic.

My body?

They will nerf the requirements so the high ranks can keep their foxy pets.

Everybody knows officers bang the living shit out of female "Soldiers".

Attached: 1558607387244.png (640x634, 658K)

I love seeing men troll women's sports. Let's face it, women's sports have always been a joke. They're like the special Olympics, except not as popular.

i would abort a short son

>if you want realism then don't portray women in fictional roles
>yes i'm aware this game is a work of fiction

Just start him on growth hormones when he's 10.
He'll likely surpass you physically by the time he's 15 and make your wife his though.

Take that back asshole, I love me watching some beach volley and gymnastics.

I mean, come the fuck on, who watches male volley or male gymnastics?

No doubt, but it only takes one iteration to simulate cries of patriarchy.

Exactly, I think the UK has a good women's soccer team from what I hear.

My interjection of realism was to the "sit down white boys" narrative. Not the fact she's in the game, can you chug more glue?

>we know why you like watching them

And it's not because of the highly competitive nature and skill.

So you got triggered by the troll
Gotcha

I would have aborted him by age 8 at the latest.

>reasonable discussion on anatomy for fun
>triggered
I, don't think you know what is going on.

Attached: 1502825737084.jpg (800x1146, 188K)

>clear troll comment
>has to rebut it
Yes, you were triggered.
When a retard is acting retarded, I just ignore it

I ignore it most times, but I thought it would be fun to discuss with everyone. I guess not aye?