This would be okay without context, but you can't just take away the context...

This would be okay without context, but you can't just take away the context. Whites who put this up we're never oppressed for being white. They're just being jackasses and that's all there is to it.

Attached: download.jpg (168x299, 8K)

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

CANCER
A
B
C
E
R

SAGE
A
G
E

Provide proof for your statement, I want to see who put it up and proof they've never been oppressed or did you pull that out of your ass hmmmmmmm

>NEWFAG
>E
>W
>F
>A
>G
>CANCER
>A
>B
>C
>E
>R
>SAGE
>A
>G
>E

>but you can't just take away the context.
You mean the context of liberal universites, where the prevailing attitude is "kill all white males"?

This is what happens when people think playing dumb is an argument

>C
>A
>B
>C
>E
>R
lol

Just stating your fucked sideways perception doesn't suddenly make you right

The most oppressed group in 2019 is straight white males kek if you don't see that you're choosing not to see it of your own volition

What about white guilt and shaming for white privilege? Minorities assaulting whites for the color of their skin? You pretending that doesn't happen at all?

But that's not true at all, and only what you hear in your echo chamber. I, a white male went to university. I was not chased through the streets, nor were any other white males. I feel you've never actually studied at or even visited a university.

Attached: 1559050138625.png (535x555, 25K)

>"Just stating"
you stupid nigger, marxist campuses across the country are "just stating" racially discrimination against whites is morally right

This must be bait, sage grows in all fields

user, he was already defeated with less words here

I feel you've never watched the news anywhere but locally and think the entire world reflects your home town

>went
I.e. are not presently at, and are not witness to the current state

You're acting like this happens every where. The majority of it happens solely on the internet on your social media

>seething

Attached: 60597.jpg (620x672, 36K)

ITT: alt right babies white as the day they were born pretending to be oppressed for agument convienience

Attached: 167594-172643.jpg (3346x2592, 990K)

Unfortunately choosing a school sometimes involves doing some traveling. The news hasn't been a good indicator of the attitudes of average people for a long time. All you see is what gets the views, shit that will boil your blood and it appears to be working. They make you think it's opinion of the majority when in reality it's only a handful of people shouting about it, and you buy into it.

>defeated
>Yea Forums

holy shit I cringed

So being white isnt ok op???

kek hello op, have a (you).
It's really sad to see how kids just can never help take your bait like this.

I guess you did it though, you made your successful bait thread, good for you kiddo. lmao

It's embarrassing when people have to pull the c-word out because they don't have a counter argument

white people overall suck, why is that so hard for some to admit?

You still can't say anything in that post you just replied to is false. I'm waiting

>marxist campuses across the country are "just stating" racially discrimination against whites is morally right
literally nobody is doing that, you made that up

Does that mean white people should accept being oppressed for being white before waging a crusade against blacks ?
Fuck that, I've never oppressed anyone, I'm not gonna apologize for being who I am.

Don't worry user, things are okay in my neck of the woods, so things are okay everywhere, that's just how the world works!

Attached: b27SziK.jpg (541x567, 47K)

>im not gonna apoligize dor being who i am
May as well have said "I couldn't comprehend your words so I'm just going to assume you want me to apologize for being white"

Attached: 1559125215007.jpg (540x405, 48K)

hang on faggot I was never part of your retarded debate I was just pointing out your cringe, sperg

That's cool, but check out these dubs.

It happens in every single metropolitan area where blacks exist in numbers. So yes, everywhere. I suppose the DOJ and FBI fabricates stats because they just aren't progressive enough.

NICE QUADS!!!

Holy shit look at this guy's quints!!!!

Checked trips

You won the internet

Now a gets thread???

yes

rolling

black people overall suck, why is that so hard for some to admit?

Usually when an undesired task is proposed the one who suggested it goes first. Go ahead poster.

I'm the user that came up with this

mad user?

That's right. My maid, my gardener and that black guy down at the office all seem like perfectly nice people. I don't know why people are so racist.

Well you can't even tell the difference between "we're" and "were", so you obviously don't understand your own words.
My point still stands, I've never oppressed anyone, I don't have anything to apologize for.

Its GREAT to be White

>Whites who put this up we're never oppressed for being white.
How do you know?
Maybe the guy who put that up live in the ghetto with a sea of Jamal's and Tyrone's who bullied him for being the only white ape around.

Attached: 1.jpg (400x260, 18K)

I'm using voice to text Genius. Also your point never stood once I shot it down with the fact I never even implied you should apologize for it.

Attached: institutionalized racism.jpg (1033x705, 144K)

>we're
you mean "were", right?
Also literally every group of people has been displaced at some point in human history.

>it's ok to be white is incorrect
>because white people haven't been oppressed
>it's only ok to be a race if that race has been oppressed

Always knew that social justice types wanted to be oppressed. Nice to hear you tyranny faggots admit it.

Kid save your bait for younger ones, I've been around since marble cake.
What else you got going on tonight other than an inferiority complex? watch any good movies lately? I hear saving private ryans going to be shown in theaters again after 20 years so that'll be cool.

Just stop, you make yourself look ignorant by saying things like that.

Attached: 1540172181285.jpg (720x960, 87K)

It's obvious bait user and you're taking it, msm openly endorses this thinking. You'd (and I'm using this word right) literally have to be living under a rock not to know this is the attitude of college campuses today.

>SJWs bitch about reactionary white people
>white reactionaries react to SJW shit
>SJWs bitch about reactionary white people
>white reactionaries react to SJW shit

Hmmm, I'm beginning to see a pattern..

could it be? are SJWs and white reactionaries living inside of their own little world where nothing they think, do, or say matters?

Psst, watch kiddos. These faggots are gonna reeee so hard.

op·pres·sion
/əˈpreSHən/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: oppression; plural noun: oppressions

prolonged cruel or unjust treatment or control.
"a region shattered by oppression and killing"
synonyms: persecution, abuse, maltreatment, ill treatment, tyranny, despotism, repression, suppression, subjection, subjugation, enslavement, exploitation; More
cruelty, ruthlessness, harshness, brutality, injustice, hardship, misery, suffering, pain, anguish, wretchedness
"years of violence and oppression"
antonyms: freedom, democracy
the state of being subject to unjust treatment or control.
synonyms: persecution, abuse, maltreatment, ill treatment, tyranny, despotism, repression, suppression, subjection, subjugation, enslavement, exploitation; More
cruelty, ruthlessness, harshness, brutality, injustice, hardship, misery, suffering, pain, anguish, wretchedness
"years of violence and oppression"
antonyms: freedom, democracy
mental pressure or distress.
"her mood had initially been alarm and a sense of oppression"

I assume some actually feel oppressed with all the anti white sentiments going around in recent years.

Attached: 1516442306733.png (667x1007, 713K)

Voice to text types what you say, so again if you're too stupid to know the different between "we're" and "were" then you're the moron.
As for my point, it always stood since what I'm saying for me stands for every white guy in the world, or feel free to tell me about contemporary black-oppressing whites.

Don't worry, he just escaped from /pol/

I know you think everyone's accent is the same and English as everyone's first language, but you're not correct about that at all.
I know what you're trying to say in your second sentence. Just because you're right about that doesn't mean I'm wrong about this