There is AA for alcohol abusers. There are groups for homos/trans...

There is AA for alcohol abusers. There are groups for homos/trans. Why isn't there any organizations that are pushing pedos to come out so we could all meet up and talk about our sexual desires for children?

That would help, not fucking talking with a 50 year old "therapist" that doesn't understand what it's like to be attracted to 8 year olds :(

Attached: ph_logo_1000_m.png (1000x1000, 10K)

try killing yourself

Attached: 3uxqwg0b5bg21.png (1264x716, 759K)

Being an edgy 14 year old isn't going to help pedos. If something I can say to you OP, will stop you from fucking a kid, I'm all for that :)

You already have this. You just have to be a millionaire and republican.

Because of the stigma. Everyone knows that if something like this becomes public their social lives will be ruined

Plenty of other types of people have over come this.

exactly so are we going to let stigma result in more children being raped. I guarantee if pedos had groups then they would offend much less.

Because they deserve to DIE

Is what people said about homos and blacks in the 1800s

Say something else to try to impress a bunch of people that you don't know.

It took hundreds of years though, and pedophilia only became a bad thing about 100- 200 years ago
I do agree with that, but getting to the point where people can talk about this comfortably is going to take a while

should still be said/acted on today

Who says we want to help you? I am 2 times 14 years old and I want every pedophile swiped away from the gene pool so we will have proper functioning brains, not your bullshit.

My best advice
Take a rope
Make a noose
Lynch yourself like a bigger
Sound good?

>bigger

Attached: aQeoxwNw_700w_0.jpg (700x811, 38K)

It's going to be pretty hard to wipe out 3-5% of the population. Even higher rates in Japan/China/Korea.

Actual pedos are perverts with impulse control aren't they? Something like this actually could work if they had a sponsor system or something. Except the sponsor shouldn't be a "cured pedo," it should just be a normal person willing to coach a pedo away from their dysfunction.

The thing is, I want children one day so there's no way I would ever be okay with someone like you and Society. You either have to change or be on a list. I care about my children more than I do about your interests. I don't even care if you've never acted on them because there's always a first time. I just straight-up love never trust people like you

Attached: 167594-172643.jpg (3346x2592, 990K)

>filename
>LOGo

Attached: 1513037093748.jpg (480x657, 196K)

It would help if the government stopped arresting people for buying a sex doll.

You can to go Target an buy a Disney character doll, then take it home and do what you want with it. But if you order a similar doll from Asia, you will likely be arrested.

Your lack of trust for pedos is going to get your kids raped

no

Attached: 1551718118436.gif (500x281, 1.93M)