What made you truly realize we live in a clown world?

What made you truly realize we live in a clown world?

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Nazi punks fuck off

no u

I learned we live in a clown world when people believe cartoon frogs are a sign of Nazism.

Ok sure

Attached: Screenshot_20190529-115912_reddit is fun.jpg (924x904, 244K)

if someone believes that they're overweight when they're not (anorexia) the generally accepted treatment is to convince them that they're under-eating and under-weight

if someone believes that they're a woman when they're not, the generally accepted treatment is to convince them they're right and then proceed to cut their dick off

if we treated anorexia like we treated transgenderism, we'd be telling anorexic people that yes they are overweight, and they should in fact be eating less than they already are

Attached: n7cu1amu2koy.jpg (1440x1415, 1.02M)

I had a similar idea, if you go to the doctor & say you're hearing voices telling you to do whatever. Then you could be hospitalised & put on meds.
If you say you are depressed & suicidal you're not encouraged to follow that line of thought.
But if you think you're a woman when in fact you're a man you need hormones & surgery.
Trannys have to learn to act like women anyway, they study how do do certain things to look more like a woman when walking for example. The double think is truly incredible.

My father, he had a affair with supposedly minor who he had taken care of since her teens. We were suffering financially while he played the facade of having a poor business all the while buying a car and new phones and going on trips together with the said minor. I felt more troubled when me and my brother were asked to play a facade of being brothers of stupid bitch so that she can get married (arranged marriage). Yes my father still bangs her and this time around his business is actually poor. It was breaking to know someone like my father would do such things. Sorry for grammar am sleepy.

I can't remember but the latest episode was when my grandmother landed in hospital because of a broken hip.
They are understaffed and thought they would send her home again until the operation 2 days later.

Like, are you serious?

If I was her I would've stood up, fallen over and sued the whole hospital for life.

The fact that Honkler the Clown's youtube channel was deleted for "hate speech"

When I discovered Hitler was pretty spot on yet he is despised by most.

Every day in clown world its more and more apparent he wanted to stop clown world from happening. I genuinely believe he was our last hope. Maybe Salvini will rise up, who knows.

When I was forced to watch Bozo the Clown as a young child. The real world is hell compared to the joy contained in a one hour Sunday morning children's program.

the entire world supports overpriced trash fast food

the entireworld staring down at a cellphone screen

the entire world operating on money while simultaneously beleiving it has no value

pollution

wastefulness

disposable lifestyles

people wondering why their forehead touches the desk at noon but they idle alone in ther SUV at starbucks drivethru for 2 dollar donut and 5 dollar coffee as "daily breakfast"

school shootings and retarded policemen

Fuck off with this tranny meme shit

People dont mind getting STD's anymore, which is honestly sickening. Not only that, but thwyre stupid ass all fuck and will believe anything.

ITT: I want my money back.

Attached: MC_Ride.jpg (220x354, 21K)

don't reply to honkler is a tranny meme

It's the same reason why shit heads want the government to pay for planned parent hood and abortions

>oh I got pregnant?
>GOOD THING I CAN JUST ABORT IT LOL

When you get an std no one shames you, there's so many meds available to treat it, literally no one cares.

cunt

this dick head

anti-sjw cringe compilations

trump

Attached: A906F7AD-8861-4F5D-95EF-1E09BC4523EC.png (398x545, 235K)

When Cosmo became a girl

the vidya streamer?

lol I remember being an angsty teen

Yeah

/pol/ ofc