My girlfriend is nice but I feel like I’m not good enough for her...

My girlfriend is nice but I feel like I’m not good enough for her. She has never cheated on me and I don’t think she ever will however I am always afraid she’s going to because she’s better looking than me. Anyone else feel the same about their girlfriends?

Attached: 6973E6CA-2247-4E20-A36B-5CD07B50F072.jpg (3088x2320, 1.59M)

Also pic related

Attached: 50B71327-9051-48C8-A5B7-A482813C759E.jpg (3088x2320, 1.45M)

>She has never cheated on me and I don’t think she ever will

she has, and she will.

How long have you been together?

Almost 2 years

Attached: 9657B730-20A2-459A-9514-C1E699D683F3.jpg (3088x2320, 1.67M)

I had one girl cheat on me and broke our 2 year relationship for one day

Gone three years without a relationship due to trust issues now

Remember this.

Where guys have the crazy hot scale, women have a different one.

This is surrounding the hotness scale. Chicks are less into looks than men, we're wired differently with attraction. So for a woman to feel "secure" that when they land a guy that they will not go around cheating or looking for something better, They go for people slightly less attractive than them. So an 8 will go for a 7, a 7 a 6 and so on.

It benefits both in the relationship. Now remember this. Women are attracted to confidence, security. Trust yourself, who and what you are, and you;ll be fine, bud

Thanks man

yeah sometimes you get lucky. she loves you for who you are and not what you look like. if she's happy, be happy

she and I were talking about that last night as we were getting dressed.

Sound advice user, sound advice.

Youre probably better looking than you think. And if youre concerned. Strength is also something chicks are into. Its a comfort and control thing. Jump on fit, hit the gym. Dont become a meathead, just be fitter, you'll feel better for it, and increases sex drive as well. So mores the better really

I feel that way even without being in a relationship. I don't feel like I'm good enough for anybody. Guess that's why I'm a chronically single virgin at 35. Literally no self-esteem.

I usually solve the problem by cheating first

Let’s see her tits

lol, as if your looks are important, the only thing important about you is her having an easy life. She will only cheat or leave if she finds someone with more money

She should dump you just for not knowing how to rotate pics.

Lmao kys roastie

don't pay attention to this
this is blue pilled as fuck

Tell her to fuck a nigger just to see her reaction.
If she refuses there's nothing to be scared of.

fake it. works for me.

This guy knows. People underestimate the power of fake confidence.

Don't worry if you are not good enough for her, she will dump you eventually.

le epic troll

Will you show us her tits or what?