I just finished watching the first episode of GoT. seems like a good series

i just finished watching the first episode of GoT. seems like a good series.

Attached: GoT.jpg (250x141, 14K)

Arya kills the Night King. Jon Snow kills Daenerys. Bran becomes king of the Six Kingdoms. Sansa rules the North.

arya and sansa? they are little girls. who's bran?

worst series of all time, BUT with the best last 2 seasons and best ending of all time.

Arya kills the Night King. Jon Snow kills Daenerys. Bran becomes king of the Six Kingdoms. Sansa rules the North.

in episode 2 now: who is john snows mother? seems to be a big secrit

>Daenerys
i don't even know who this is.

>Night King
who?

And you become a certified faggot by completing the series

You’re a faggot

Yeah, it is very good show at the beginning, i stop to watch that after fourth season, you'll know why

why?

well? no spoilers there?

Being Gay helps the enjoyment.

Snape kills Dumbledore.

Tony Stark dies.

nothing gay so far. but a lot of tits.

Do yourself a favor and stop watching at season 6. It's a great series but it starts a steady decline at season 7 that culminates in the worst episode of the entire series with the conclusion of season 8

is it possible without an open ending / missing out on important parts of the story?

Wasn't it season 6 where Mary Sue was stabbed 5 times in the gut by a trained assassin, then fell into sewer water, was sown up and did acrobatic flips a couple days later?
Stop on season 5.

It falls apart when the writers run out of book to adapt into show.
First couple seasons were actually pretty well adapted from the books though.
Hopefully that fat lazy fuck finishes the books, and 10 - 15 years from now they remake the series without fucking it up.

at this point several fanfic writers have finished the story much better than the show did, it wouldn't be a great loss if the actual books never get written

damn, just reached the end of episode 2
they killed lady, but at least the little boy is awake again.
geoffrey is an asshole; also the queen and sansa. the king seems to be ok.
starting with episode 3

Bran was the kid that climb good but then fell cause hes a stupid clumsy boi

Huh, thanks for the tip. I might actually check those out.
Dude created such a cool world, like tolkien but he doesn't shy away from sex and black magic, shame to let the show end the way it did.
I know it was out of his hands though, and he recently said he's actually gonna get back to writing.
We'll see what happens.

I thought the execution made the mad queen work
Fight me

I had to turn it off when I saw the "barbarians" with make up on the eye. Pretty gay!

oh ok. he's also just a little boy at the moment. and he becomes a king? i guess his older brothers are not gonna make it then. interesting.

Plot twists for the boi
Mabey he is not gonna be king?

"War pant" is a make up i geuse

the spoilers arent spoilers?

Good show. Great ending.

I actually didn't hate that she ignores the bells.
I was expecting her to be all weak and merciful, then boom, Cerce has one last surprise crossbow.
There were just so many things I didn't like, that got rushed.
Arya gut stabbing the night king, but not being able/allowed to go assassinate Cerce an Uron.
Uron being a joke of a character "I'm fuq da queen, da-hurr" when in the book he was a daring adventurer, went to the east, even to old valyria.
Tyrion gives his sister a merciful death, reunited with Jaime, instead of having Tyrion fulfill his wish of raping and killing her.
Davos risks his life to smuggle the twins out, for Tyrion, when Tyrion and Cerce killed his first 4 sons on the blackwater.
I could keep going, but why?

this but unironically

Well aren't we the edgy uber-contrarian? Here's your

Attached: you.jpg (200x208, 14K)

>fanfic writers have finished the story much better than the show
This has literally never happened once in the entire history of history. All fagfic writers think their undiscovered geniuses.

*they're
Hard to imagine worse fanfic than the way the show ended tbh.

neds sister, she fucked a targaryn

Normal person:
"OMG I can't believe what goes on in Westeros"

Student of medieval history:
"That's just normal life"

ok, thanks! doesn't seem very important now. but we will see!