What do you do for a living?

What do you do for a living?

Attached: FE33FC2C-AFED-4825-B895-0732B09E2FD6.jpg (1200x627, 258K)

Nothing. I've been unemployed for like five months

I'm an attorney.

What about you?

Nothing ATM.

fcking rf engineer

Pepsi merchandiser

Attached: IMG_20180824_132840388_1556676150182_1556676271320.jpg (2468x3291, 882K)

Manage a distribution center.

I don’t have a steady job, but I’m a hard worker so I’ve been working for my friends personal landscaping business, even though all I want to do is work in a kitchen

Photographer/videographer and translator

PT software company cfo, pastor small church, run foodbank, guest speaker everywhere and anywhere

Sr. Engineer
I get paid to help overconfident college kids discover how dumb they are all day long.

Bike mechanic.

Translator and bartender

I've been unemployed since 2010.

Basically, I took an early retirement at 34yo. The world doesn't give a shit about me beyond what it can get out of me, well, two can play at that game you fucking leeches.

How would Adolf Hitler's life have been different if the other Germans all ganged up on him to agree never to buy the paintings he was making while he was homeless?

I'm a writer.

Attached: TIMESAND___Cover_small.png (300x450, 250K)

They didn't have to gang up. No one bought his ugly paintings because they were bad.

I give tech support for devices I've never seen in my life. Not even pictures or videos.

I'm a chef and a musician. Lots of coke involved during both, and I don't mean the soft drink.

Tax lawyer

Food delivery, with the gig apps is what I do. But I really dont have to take shit from the customers.
Seriously, most of the companies will
deaactive you eventuially for something out of your control. But you can make a new account every year, they only catch it at tax time every year.

So I purposesly fuck up for fun. These companies are greedy as fuck anyway. expessially doordash.

You can steal a few meals, and use the red card to swipe a few dollar menu items from fast food places. i serioulsy dont give a fuck.

CEO

The one thing, I wont do is food tampering.
thats a feliony.

Own my IT business and am bored senseless with it.

I work in telecom, and it crushes my soul.

You sell cell phones at the mall? Damn.

sell it and buy a ferrari
then crash it and file bankruptcy

I'm a bank teller, chief. Let me a get a Sierra Nevada IPA, por favor.

Software QA in japan

what in fuck are you even talking about

What exactly does tax lawyer do?

This is a perfect three act story arc.

I am the fag, that brings you your uber eats, or grubhub, postmates, or doordash order.

I know the guys who print it for the Fed

How do you survive?

Tax law

Game dev

So you deliver groceries from a grocery store? Do you have a contract with that grocery store and pick your shit up from teh loading dock, or just have to shop and bag your shit for the pleb and suckle their mangey crotchal region to get paid when you arrive?

He's not wrong

Living off savings. I'll be broke in 2 years. At that point I'll probably OD on morphine. There's nothing left of the world I want to live in, so no big loss.

Carpenter. I like it. It's varied, different places every day, get paid to tan and play with power tools. Also I cum in your woodwork and idgaf etc.

Worked in a grocery store in college. Literally all of those apps would just come and shop like normal, except if they needed something they'd come up to us and be like "yea I'm doing an order for XYZ app"

Pic related

Attached: 1557250733487m.jpg (1024x723, 39K)

Work from home, Ebay reseller. Going on my 6th year full time, dont even know if i could go back to a normal job lol

no my guy. he uses food delivery courier apps. an order will come in, he has to go pick up the order, pay for it with a card they provide you, and deliver it. he gets paid in tips and then also a base rate for the delivery.

Why haven't you gone to Amazon FBA?

what do you resell? how did you get into that? how much do you make?

who even uses ebay post 2003

I work as a site reliability engineer on a federal gov contract and I fucking hate it.

I work under the table most of the time. Sometimes I'll have a regular job with a w2 and that income I file taxes for, like 29k maybe as my reported income. Other times I regularly deposit $1,400 or so per week from my cash activities and I don't pay taxes on this money. How long until the government catches up with this and what do I do then?

I focus on vintage and collectibles, Ebay is still king for that kind of shit.

digital marketing

I’m a software developer for a startup very close to massive success but equally close to total failure. I’m going to end up either a millionaire or looking for another job.

Yeah thats what I do. Only postamtes and doordash have the card. the others, the orders come in one there tablets.

Instacart is grocery deliver, but I dont do that shit.

Going to school for my AS in HVAC technology. And i do postmates and uber eats on the side.

Howd i do?

Don’t deposit the cash. Use it for expenses like rent.

>How long until the government catches up with this and what do I do then?
When they find out you make "$29k" and live in a mansion

the only place you should be depositing cash is a secret vault in your house

yep
same
ebay is shit, but nobody is better, unfortunately

Budtender in the "wild west" of cannabis. The shower in my house doesn't work. I shower at my in-laws.

Yeah depositing the cash seems, dumb.

I dont report my cash tips, and just buy beer ot lottery with it.

That is the right answer and I will do that when I can but first I need to pay off some massive debt I racked up. Hence running it through my account.

I literally live in my truck.

See above

Vintage, collectibles, comics, paper ephemera, records, etc. etc. Nothing new or modern. I did 120k gross last year, 82k after fees/taxes/cost of goods.

I focus on buying things in bulk for a few cents a piece. For instance, last week I bought a box of Vacuum tubes for $2 at an auction. There were around 100 different ones. I sell them anywhere from $5 to $50 depending on rarity. So at the end of the day, I paid 2 cents a piece and when I sold the first one, I was already in profit margins. Then just rinse and repeat over and over again. Have an anchor store with 12,000 listings. Average $300 a day in sales. Me and my wife just work all day from home, smoke weed, play video games. It's a nice life.

Wholesale Presteige and exotic cars

>I did 120k gross last year, 82k after fees/taxes/cost of goods
That's called 'net'

what's your weekly net $$

The patriot act required banks to report any cash deposits over $800 for human oversight, to make sure you weren't depositing drug money that migh be funding tersts. They lowered that to $600 later on. Construction guys around here who all work under the table had to set up quite a fucking system of getting their friends and family to help them deposit their cash into numerous accounts in order to fly under the radar, but it didn't take long and the bastards started looking for people making $500 deposits 7 days a week.

No shit? I was just giving a breakdown of the fees.

living off your parents savings

I am one of those construction dudes and I definitely regularly deposit that much cash. What does this mean.

I shoot birds at the airport

15 years ago I made a decent living selling vintage shit on ebay. Now the fees are 12x what they were and in the categories I sell, that consumes all the profit. It's really not worth doing anymore, but I still have a fucking pile of inventory I haven't got around to listing yet.

Instead I'm talking to you buttholes, go figure.

I teach pre-k.

It means nothing until they tell you it does. Then it means its time to hire an attorney.

liberals and their patriot act.
too much big government control!

I shoot the breeze.

Ebay + Paypal is like 13%. Much less than opening a brick and mortar. I do pretty ok.

nothing, i've never had a job. i leech off my boyfriend.

It varies, is a bit more in Cameras and Compooters

Yeabut, how often do you have to suck the nut juice out of his dick though?

Everybody works, user.

>liberals and their patriot act

Attached: 1530987131516.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Contact hazmat supervisor and project manager at a navy installation, I sit in a trailer 12 hours a day and do small amounts of paperwork and watch Netflix, or play games, really only 1 or 2 real hours of work a day, some days I'll be actually working 20+ hours if there's a bigger issue or there's a spill
When I'm not at the shipyard I'm driving hazwaste cross the country, shits cash

Teach martial arts. Some days it's very physically hard, you can't phone it in and nobody can do my shift. There's no faking being able to kick head-high.

Upsides are: nobody tells me what to do, i get to take credit for people doing well, hundreds of people know me and think i'm a good guy because when i met them i made a lot of small promises and kept them.

Assistant store manager

*I touch Pre-K*
Sorry about the fat fingers

Farmer checking in. Small (

That seems like an unpleasant way to earn your dinner.

>Hi what do you do?
>I drink scrotum juice.

How do you find auctions to buy from?

This is a gay dream for gay people

we aren't intimate. i don't think he finds me attractive anymore and is only with me out of comfort and habit.
i'm great at the domestic side of things.

I need a fucking cover job that doesn't test an idiot with no degree can do that's easy and just enough to pay expenses for rent. How much exactly would need to be made to seem legit?

Auctionzip

Picture of you?

Concept Artist

Not sure why you quoted two people, I am the cash carpenter guy.

Work at a gas station for around $14 an hour in Wisconsin.

I think there's actually some stealth homo cowboys that did a version of that gay dream that own the acreage behind us (of course). Keep to themselves, all look like bears, and wrangle cows, horse and presumably cock all day while minding their own business.

Thanks for the reply. So you find local auctions? How do you know what to bid on?

army recruiter

Work for Ticketmaster

I work as a cad designer, doing the job of the 2 architects we laid off, in wisconsin, for $14/hr.

From the bottom of my heart, seriously f u user.

I generally just look things up on Ebay or Amazon either while I'm there or before hand. Sometimes there's a "preview" day before the auciton, a lot of times they'll post pictures of what's being sold online. I've been doing this so long though that I kinda just know what to bid on now. I usually just try to buy stuff for as low as I can. I've sold items for hundreds that I've paid a dime or less for. It's all about buying stuff in bulk and cheap. If you're just doing this part time or only want a few listings up, this isn't the business model for you. I turned both my garages into miniature warehouses, with shelves, bins, an inventory system, everything.

I did that shit for a week and a half
Sucks hard
Gtfo there, i cannot even imagine working there for more than a month

actually, nm, you're cool, but f my boss.

I am only a Student (starting Freshman year after some events that happened) but on Friday I start to train to become a Nurse's Aide, and in college I plan on becoming a fill fledged RN.

I’m a butthash kingpin
I move hundreds of pounds of butthash everyday
I supply a huge network and take care of business
Contrary to what you might believe, i make bank

Any tips for someone interested in getting into this line of work?

Software dev

Eh, it's pretty basic. Just buy low, sell high. Capitalism 101. Get a scale and a thermal and/or label printer. Use a professional camera with white background. Try to find rural auctions, those are usually cheaper. Don't limit yourself to any niche, since that just means you'll be eliminating potential customers. Bust your fucking ass to get it off the ground. I still put it 12-16 hour days at times. The work will be very heavy at first. Once I hit 10,000 listings, I was able to relax a bit and just focus on maintaining, instead of growing. However I currently have plans to get to 20k listed items by 4th quarter, so I'm about to get back into working insane hours. It's your business, if it doesn't become successful, it's only because you didn't put everything you had into it. I'm not kidding when I say once again, you will need to kill yourself working from when you wake up to when you go to sleep at first, especially if you're stuck in a shitty job and are wanting to go full time asap.

nothing

What do you spend so much time on? Listing and packing? Where do you get your shipping supplies? What was the last auction that you purchased?

Also, it does take a lot of time. Thought I'd do it back in college for some extra money, but didn't have anywhere near the time it took to actually manage even a hundred auctions. Had to suspend my store til the semester was over. Just too much to deal with, and people need their shit shipped and you've got 12 hours of homework to do in one night before an exam and shit goes fucking crazy.

I can't tell you. All I can say is that many people lose their shit if their shit breaks; and I'm not there for them.

My wife does all the packing at this point. I sell around 100-150 items a week, so that's pretty much a full time job on it's own. She's responsible for packing, binning and itemizing the items when I've listed them, and pulling them from storage to pack. I spend most of my time picturing and listing. I haven't attended an auction for about 2 months because I bought so much during the winter. I have an entire storage shed full of unprocessed back inventory. I order supplies online, usually via Ebay. I get $150 shipping supply coupon every quarter for having an anchor store.

Last auction I attended I purchased around 1,200 comics, a bunch of WW2 paper advertising/ephemera, a stack of 78s, and some other art prints. I actually spent way more at that auction than I usually do, spent a little over $500, but have recouped my money and am in the profit margins on that expense. I usually can fill up my truck and car for around $150-200. I usually go to one each weekend, but like I said, I have a huge back log of stuff to process. So since I haven't purchased any new inventory, I have a pretty nice cash flow building up.

Sr. Engineer
Cyber Security
Fortune 50

Honestly, I sit around, write some code to make servers do interesting things, and attend meetings.

thanks for the insight, Sherlock

I also tried a small ebay sales operation. Made some money but not enough to be worth my time. I could see where one could make money this way but it's a lot of time mostly managing inventory and cataloging with pictures etc.

Proctologist

Being an asshole to customers because you're mad over managing to fuck up the simplest of tasks, truly setting the bar real high. Sky's the limit...

I appreciate your responses. Thanks

Airline Pilot

Yeah that and shipping, and chasing after shipping. You make 10 sales and scrape $40 worth of profit out of them, and then one thing gets lost in fucking britain (bc they track nothing so they lose everything), and paypal immediately sucks the money out including shipping to the buyer, and giveth no fucks about you the seller, so you're now down $160, meaning, you've got to now make 40 more fucking sales just to catch back up to where you were before one bong bought your thing. plus the fucker left you bad feedback, and guess what, ebay only allows you to leave him positive feedback, bc otherwise that might discourage buyers from buying.

lol it sucks.

Not gonna lie, It's a lot of work. I have a computer Science degree, I just couldn't stand working for someone else. Always felt like a prisoner, no matter what. I'm one of those people who would rather would 60 hours a week for myself than 40 hours a week for someone else. I feel free.

robing bartenders

Giggity

remote infosec engineer. pretty comfy. I watch documentaries and American greed and shit all day while writing code and playing with interesting technology.

Attached: 1521680681814.jpg (580x378, 102K)

You should have way more profit than $40 of 10 sales. If that's the case, you're spending too much for inventory. Also I don't give free shipping on anything, so I don't worry about that cutting into my margins. And if you're shipping internationally, you should be using GSP. I've had packages lost shipping internationally, but the GSP program protects sellers on that, so I didn't lose shit, it comes out of Ebay's pocket.

Flight attendant just left my room

You should try Amazon FBA, it's kinda automated once you get going

What is that?

Amazon FBA.

Does anyone have any suggestions for someone looking to start a new career?

What are you looking for?

Something that I can get certified in. I am open to any suggestions.

Fullfillment by Amazon

Basically, you pay a fee to have your inventory stocked at an Amazon warehouse. They do the packing.

OPs pic is literally what I do for a living.

Attached: Screenshot_20190529-022559_Google.jpg (702x788, 140K)

Labourer for a groundskeeping business.

Smile gayishly at men?

So you're an oppressive government stooge who will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes.

Is it true that it pays less than a car mechanic?

How does that work? Why doesn't Amazon sell whatever the item is and cut you out of the equation?

They do, all the time.

I ment What's your skill set? it's Never to late to drive truck, alot of companies are desperate for drivers and will pay for you to train and pay for all your shit as long as you have a somewhat clean record, after a year working for the company that paid for your stuff move up, follow the money, plus driving truck you can get 50k/y to over 100k/y depending on your certs

Landscape

Attached: C4901EF6-8D3F-4BEF-B082-1610F5580392.jpg (750x762, 124K)

Lol men and wimmins

Everyone point and laugh at the libcuck who believes police are somehow universally racist

I have no skills. I would like to drive a truck but I have spotted driving record and suck at backing up.

Amazon is full of resellers

Also if you're a FBA your item gets the prime shipping

I recommend starting with one product and expanding from that unless you're already a millionaire

Attached: PowerfulMetallicBarracuda-max-1mb.gif (240x136, 280K)

What items would be good to start with? How do I get started?

I'd start with something that you're actually interested in

I'm self-employed as a consultant helping companies and NGOs secure government contracts. It is occasionally interesting, there is some international travel, and it pays well enough--I have been able to survive without working full time for more than five years now. But I'm moving countries and looking for something new, so who knows what I'll be doing in a year.

Practice it my dude, it isn't hard, been doing it for 25 years, also if you don't have that clean of a driving record you can always find something else that pays well, use indeed, or whatever job search site, and apply for any positions that are above whatever you want an hr embellish your applications per job you apply for but don't go overboard and don't straight up lie, put any older coworkers that your friends as references (ask them first). finding any job isn't the hard part, finding a job that you'll enjoy doing and earns you enough money to live is

Thanks

No problem user, good luck

i'm pretty the answer is "your mom" but it just occurred to me. FUCK THE ACLU. the ONLY stories we ever hear about are the most extreme, pathetic sob stories but... they research them and spend SO MUCH TIME on the bullshit case.

i bet the ACLU are nothing but a bunch of faggot ass bleeding heart sociology majors and their only goal in life is to create a story so they can write a book about it. the ACLU funds them to research, they all give themselves warm feelings to be helping retarded sob stories that don't deserve it, and unlike a criminal, they can actually commit the crime of inappropriately siphoning funds to focus on bullshit AND write the book and millions off of it ESPECIALLY because they did all the research.

FUCK THE ACLU.

anyway, i decided the way i'm going to make my millions, now that i'm 3/4 through a computer science degree, is to master android and unity through udemy courses and be in a mansion in 8 years.

I'm a medical student who will be a doctor in one year.

I've been on Yea Forums since 2006

Where do you buy from?

Apple Computers Blacksite Security Guard
ama

user....any tips you can give us?

Stage and Events Manager

local auctions

I’m an apprentice pipe fitter, 4th year out of 5. Working 60 hours a week I gross about 1750. After the apprenticeship wage will be about 39/hour

Say good morning to parents daily

I design parts for diesel engines used in construction vehicles.

should i get into pipefitting or become a boilermaker?

i just did an exploratory trade course offered through my highschool for my senior year at my cities polytechnic school, my graduation is thursday and im already done all my shit, havent had classes for two semesters. We are just finishing out pipefitting portion and i have to say i like the work 10x more than welding, though im still debating on whether or not to be a boilermaker or follow muh dreams of being a funeral director.

Attached: 1526543648438-0.png (478x351, 293K)

I’d say follow your dreams if money isn’t a factor. There is lots of boiler makers who become Pipefitters because the money is better. You can also be a Pipefitter who has welding certs. If I could do it again I’d try to be an elevator mechanic they make the big bucks with Pipefitting being a close second so I don’t regret it and the elevator guys are hard to get into anyways. Call your local Pipefitters union and sign up. Traveling Pipefitters who hit shutdowns are known to make 20k+ a month, granted they work 7 days a week 12+ hours a day. Lots of different paths to take.

Sales consultant for the biggest liquor distributor in America

alot of people from my highschool when i do seldom enter the building tell me that the trades are stupid, unsustainable and for the ignoramuses who werent smart enough to get into university.

idk if they are right or wrong but academia is an inflated world rn and im at a loss. I already applied for my local boilermaker union, i did their assesment test at the beggening of this month and those fuckers still havent called back despite saying it was gonna take 10 business days. Also i kinda wanna steer clear of unions, and i know this had nothing to do to directly with this but the hardest part for me about pursuing the trades is the fact that ima have to stay clear of my dear beloved psychoactive things. For example, i went from being a daily multiple times a day reefer smoker since 15 to my first month of sobriety as of today from that shit.

>biggest liquor distributor in America

so you work for Southern Glazers. I used to work for RNDC

I deal cards at a casino

i'm a bald faggot with bitchlips that stares at the camera for a pretty picture, whilst standing behind a bunch of a homoliquids

oh, wait

You got it, I rep Diageo and Moet Hennessey in my division. Coming from restraunt managment, I will never look back

btw elaborate a bit more of the elavator mechanic stuff, im a bit drunk and tired rn and at a loss with what to do with my life.

Just gonna vent here with stuff that pertains nothing to the thread topic.

My grad is thursday (well tommorow now i guess) and my grandmother who practically raised me and clothed me to this day is on her death bed (parents are divorced btw when i was 13 it was violent and still occurring) and my mom who is a bit of an alchoholic with alot of issues but still my mom who loves me to hell and back is in the hospital for brain damage from her last boyfreind beating the shit out of her (i have two younger sisters both one 9 and one 11 and they have to deal with this, rn they are with me and my dad). My mom has been in and out of the hospital, first they thought it was cancer and now brain damage. Shes tried escaping today i heared and it crushes me guys, shes also raping my dad out the ass for more money. My dad is no saint but he does do the dad figure with anger issues.

Im just upset, i see alot of my peers having the time of their lives at this age meanwhile im trying to find ONE FUCKING JOB to help pay for a house i dont even want to live in.

fuck me.

I enjoy this though in a weird way.

Attached: _20190512_175508.jpg (300x293, 24K)

Breathe, eat, sleep, masturbate.

I work as a manager at Papa John's. Pay is okay, $11 an hour, and I usually work between 40 to 50 hours a week.

Joined the Marines looking to change myself; personality and lifestyle wise. But my faggot self caught multi-lobe pneumonia and was still recovering towards the end. Was afraid of dying or passing out on training day 58 so I quit. Got 3 grand out of that.

Looking to go into EMT/ Fire Fighting. Still being a manager but I still want to do better.

so sales consultant, you actually do sales or are you an order writer for a route? Most of consumer goods "sales" jobs are just order writers

man that is stupid as shit just learn to live off the land ya puss

just walked out on my dishwashing job. have a degree in math and was a researcher for 4 years. almost out of money. been considering suicide the past few days.

lost 8lbs in the past two weeks two despite me eating alot.

I went from being 175lbs and 6'2 1/2" to 158lbs.

Suicide is viable but i wanna see what the real adult life has

and abstaining from weed when i loved it in a country where its now legal where you only need to be 18 to buy it is hard guys. I just wan't cigarettes but they are bad and vaping is just gay despite me doing so.

I hate my duality

Attached: 1553405398529.png (645x1260, 440K)

Nothing. My parents work 24/7 and I just sit in the house playing video games and masturbating on porn through my smartphone

Can’t say much for boilermakers, I’ve never been one. Union workers usually make more money and get better training so that’s my incentive. I don’t know where you live the the union I work out of I applied on a Tuesday and was on the job the following Monday. And I’m well better off than my friends that went to college, I kind of have a joke for people who give me shit about not going to college. I tell them I decided to spend the money on my new truck instead. In my mind unless you want to be a doctor, nurse, engineer, some other very technical specialized job, college is pretty useless and a good way to rack up tons of debit.

I'm on premise, my route has about 75 bars and restraunts in my territory (it fluctuates) and we are there to push our product, run promos, makes new menus/features have staff trainings etc. We all have issued iPads with all our respective accounts ABLE license pre programmed in so we can check invoices and also order in store. It's much more fun than off premise but quite a bit more work. Also I'm male if that wasn't obvious and the on premise world is dominated by sexy females

So you are a freeloader like this

Attached: 1557545412266.jpg (500x375, 14K)

Do you really want to know what I do for a living? Hah. I am a Chad. I make fun of normiefags like you and jerk off to gay furry porn on Thursday nights. bitch.

Thanks man, i kinda needed to hear that. and i live in Calgary alboorta canada. Basically slightly more left leaning snow texas

Attached: 76837b67-9765-43a6-a250-c56a0853db68.jpg (500x300, 24K)

Elevator mechanics are a very tightly knit group, you pretty much have to know someone to get in. I’ve know a few people who have tried and they were told they’re a 2 year waiting list. Sorry about your situation user but like elevator mechanics, life has its ups and downs.

mine has been only downs since i was about 13, so yea. But im sure it will pick up here after all this superflouse highschool shit is fully done.

Also thanks for the chuckel regarding the elavator joke. But yea ill genuinly look into it, and if this boilermaker union doesnt respond in the next week im just gonna go and apply at SAIT for their 12 week pipe-fitting program, take the 5k debt and find a union.

Honestly I wouldn’t even bother with the 5k in debt, they’re going to make you go through their program regardless. I guess it might give you a little edge on the others but not worth 5k in my eyes. You can’t learn in 12 weeks what they’re going to teach in 5 years. Invest that 5k in a titty bar or put it down on a new truck, something worth your while

well the only reason why i say id take the 5k debt is because theres a 98% employement rate for individuals who complete the course, doing so would land a job with the prerequisite knowledge instead of being trained on the job at a union or having that union make me pay an egregious amount though like a fraction of the debt to take test courses to even GET into it. But first things first i need a job of any kind be it at a fast food place or retail. I just need the money to pay the $75 application fee (i know its pathetic i can't afford it but money is tight af with me and my dad and i envy the fuckers at school who have momy and daddy take care of every problem).

nothing

Maybe it differs depending on location but I had to pay nothing to get in. Just a quick online test

yea calgary is a bit fucky with the trades and their unions, though it really differs from union to union.

i collect snakeskin and other rare hides from farmers, zoos and enthusiasts and deliver them to tailors

Software Engineer 14+ years

Model

professional 4channel poster

Wipe my penis

Machinist