Yea Forums should love trump for the lulz. Why the fuck are there so many lib faggots here?

Yea Forums should love trump for the lulz. Why the fuck are there so many lib faggots here?

Attached: 1559093610071.jpg (480x443, 27K)

not a lib
raised republican
voted republican all my life

Can't fucking stand trump and what he's done to the republican party.

How do you explain?

nb4 you're actually a lib

He didn't do anything to the party that the party didn't allow him to do.

>Newfag Newton over here.

Fuck you nigger.

Attached: 5349857984375984hjt98reht98475.jpg (600x791, 81K)

Attached: IMG_20190408_190619.jpg (1536x879, 420K)

>actual liberal

Attached: IMG_20190415_203129.jpg (1073x807, 181K)

Edgelords need to go back to red it.

Fuck you faggot!

Attached: kjsdhf98737498374.jpg (640x454, 31K)

all your noticing are the kids
young kids especially now a days are lib for a few years.
When they grow up and go into the real world they lose all that shit b/c they start only caring about themselfs

Attached: 1441858642630.jpg (500x394, 42K)

More lulz to be had antagonizing Trump supports these days.

Trump is the PERFECT Merica president

Shareblue posts here constantly. It's free and they can train their posters how to argue anonymously. Fairly sure a lot of them get redpilled too.

That's a lovely baby picture of you, user.

You're the perfect Ugandan terrorist.

Brit Bongs bent the fuck out because we topped their Brxit fail. USA! USA! USA!

Just enjoy the nigger.

Attached: +m+about+121++_165b972d0b5e041b1919cf2df3f94f62.jpg (365x458, 41K)

>I don't like draft dodgers
>I don't like tax cheats
>I don't like adulterers
And that's before we get into any of the /pol/ stuff

U gon a re gret dat wite boi

What Republican party are you referring to?
The RINO's?
The Establishment cronies?
The crooked Capitalists beholden to the same corporations as the Democrats?

waka kanda

Attached: 1441857634657.jpg (200x265, 15K)

Maybe if they quit running on a platform of religion they would do better. Most people don't want jesus shit shoved down their throats.

I'll prob vote for him for 4 more years of comedy gold and leftist tears. Plus I want to see what ANTIFA turns into.

We don't even know if half the stuff you're writing is even true because the sources you got those from are less than reputable with what has been seen in the field. We know that they house the cows in bio luminescent containers but that's after a heavy de-lousing process and three cans of Raspberry Red Bull. Making them listen to Katy Perry music for 12 hour intervals is not torture and is a means to make their dripping more sweet and pop savory that makes Brig's Home Eats the best tasting eats in the USA. So think before you slander a whole nation that is just trying to feed the masses and make white men into feminine sissies for prostitution rings in Las Vegas. Tickets go on sale Friday.

i gon to rap yore mom and bash her friggin hed in with my fat monkey cok.

Because stupid Trumptard fucks like yourself exist ......

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Quite asking questions if you don't want the answer to them. How can you look him in the eyes and tell him he's a liberest cry baggle when you are a righty tightie whitey that wears his mommy's nightie. You know? You just know. I mean, you just know. So snowflake, you heard what I said and you still chose to respond. Very cute. Indeed.

You sound high as fuck.

What? Why are you typing nonsense when the facts have been laid out and the mother's are dripping with their son's ejaculate?

who unironically cares about any of this shit

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me edgy. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me edgy is a legitimate tactic for arguments

That is a wild accusation from the man that claimed Hitler was three resurrected Baby Jesus triplets in Charlie Chaplin cosplay. I mean, yeah it would make sense but statistically it's not possible. Remember, they groped the body and it was confirmed to be a normal human body filled with jelly just as it has been sense the dawn of man.

That being said is sad. You are making young Kurt Cobain cry. He died for your sins and then some, pal and you're just shitting. Constantly shitting like a volcano spewing stinky brown lava into the world like it's your own personal sewer. Why? What do you gain? What is it worth to be the King of Shit City?

Nigger the edgelords created this board

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>the lulz
people are dying in internment camps, not really funny when you realize youre in nazi germany

Tl;dr you're a nigger faggot

Imagine having this pic saved. I net you frequent a lot of trap threads.

False. Newfaggle Cock detected.

Here's the thing. I read all that and I came to the conclusion that I'd be better off going back in time and never doing so but the thing is that once you open Pandora's box, you can't put Pandora back in the box. So I'm just going to have to eat Pandora's box and maybe her asshole for a while. And I'm okay with that. She is cash. But the point is you a fuck boi and you'll always be a fuck boi,. Now pay my rent bitch.

Because it's a perpetual fad to be a contrarian, fads are for conformists and Yea Forums is full of conformists fooling themselves by thinking their contrarianism makes them contrarians when it actually makes them conformists.

Got that? Good.

Attached: 3575872784_7531e01b10.jpg (500x375, 94K)

Was it reddit that put Jessie Slaughter in a wheelchair and made her dad an hero? Didn't think so, kys cancerfag

You think that's the same as getting a clown elected? You have no clue what it is to be a member of the old guard. I can't wait til Guy Fawkes tomahawk chops you pretender's fuckin heads off. Let em roll.

Pray for Jussie, ya'll.

>Let em roll.
If you were rollin for dubs you gottem. Chekt