I want to kill my boyfriend

I want to kill my boyfriend.

I’ve always had this desire to bring violence into the world and since seeing the yuyuyunochan stabbing I’ve really come to idolize her? I’ve been getting off to the thought of killing my boyfriend more and more since seeing her pictures and reading about the situation. The idea of killing someone I love so that no one else can ever experience the same thing with him and then taking my own life is just so fantastic in so many ways, does anyone else understand this feeling that’s overwhelming me? I want to fuck him while he’s dying and then off myself. Wow

Attached: 3402C8BA-95F0-46D1-B236-4C2CDEFE4AB7.jpg (921x1281, 244K)

Shut up bitch

Attached: FB_IMG_1504413377630.jpg (246x245, 16K)

>femanon

Attached: 1544645837390.jpg (306x306, 12K)

Hey could you like not do that please

Ih hell no, go get help or off yourself. You can't do thst shit, its bad enough thinking about it. Wtf man.

It would be pretty nice hearing this on the news. Knowing that thousands will learn about him and never know him is neat

And post video or pics when before you become a hero

Keep coming back to see if real. This shits nuts. Bitch nooooooo.

Tits or gtfo?

Shut up kat

Edgy. Stop.

you need to work in that...don’t know how, but you definitely need to figure that out...

Hold on.
First: Tits or GTFO if you are a femanon
Second: Ehh, I've had that some pretty dark thoughts too. There's been times where I've looked at a knife and had a temptation to stab someone or myself. Not that I am suicidal or a psychopath. It's something called: "call of teh void"

As for you, hell, you are morbidly curious if you are telling the truth. But hell, the real thing is there is a difference between a fantasy and real life. Hell, I've dated a chick who fantasied about fucking dogs. But, she tried to even jerk one off and just felt gross before even reaching for it.

Femanon, if you are telling the truth it's better not to act on it. But still, I stand by tits though so we can do more business.

DETH DETH DETH DETH DETH

You might be into dolcett or guro, I have a group for that on kik #dolcett_usa

Attached: 48480082_p0.jpg (1001x1416, 309K)

Sorry i don't understand bat shit insane. get help or just kys you loony

can i be your boyfriend

You sound like an edgy faggot.

Kill yourself first, and if they truly love you, they'll follow shortly after.

No why would you do that, whats the thought proccess of sending someone you love away from everything he loves?

whats the appeal on her?

What's the appeal in her?
You mean tits or gtfo. After that we decide if she's a thot, fag, slut, or queen.

>whats the appeal on her?

effort-free suicide

Some more backstory, started this thread on a whim now you retards are my therapists

I’ve been into guro since I was a teenager, I thought it was a fetish more because of the strict taboo nature of it, I was a cutter in middle school, started curiously again for sexual release and ended up liking it. Nothing too crazy I think. Stopped being an edgy fuck and graduated, two years into college and 1 year into the current relationship, the boy I’m talking about.
I love him more than I’ll ever be able to describe. No ones ever treated me the way he does, I loved him all through high school but he was always fucking some other bitch and I never had the chance to get with him. I always imagined being with him. Getting rid of his ex and taking him away. Call of the void or not he’s asleep on the couch and I want to plunge a fucking knife into him. I want to kiss him as he dies. No one else can have him. I’m just pissed I’ll be the yuyuyunochan rip off. I fucking love him so fucking much jesus fucking christ

Explain the way he treats you and why is he different?

Still waiting on the tits yah said you are a femanon so people expect it aha.

Anywaaaay....
I am the one that said it was kinda talked about call of the void to have dark cravings for no particular reason.

I think you are right. It's just a taboo fetish you don't act on. Some of the shit you just look up pictures of or fantasize about like the animal thing my ex had.

The real reason I know you are sane is you know enough that you won't do it even if it's an exciting thought.

take a deep breath, calm down

you could probably strangle him a bit mid sex, that might be less... extreme than stabbing him, but might still go too far

really, just try to keep him happy, he'll have no reason to leave or cheat on you.

Let me start by saying you are wife material (finding girls into guro is super difficult). You want this cause the act of killing is the most intimate act someone can commit, more so than sex. Is he into guro?

>effort-free suicide
implying that falling onto a road is easier than finding a gf into killing you

Shit i fucked that comment up

>effort-free suicide
implying that simply falling onto a highway is harder than finding a gf into killing you

DO IT STAB HIM AND SEND US PICS WITH TIME STAMP
IS NOW OR NEVER FEMANON, YOU'LL REMEMBER AS A LEGEND
THE GIRL WHO DIDNT FEAR KILLING
R I P S A N D T E A R S U N T I L I T S D O N E

Attached: 1558594288094.jpg (511x765, 109K)

I don’t think he’s into hardcore like what I’m considering. I feel what you said so deeply, I feel like the only way I’d be able to be as intimate as I want to is drawing the life from him, permanently or otherwise (choking while I ride him) but recently its escalated drastically. Making dinner and thinking about stabbing him from behind, smashing his head onto the counter. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I feel like I need it.

You feel the need is because you have the need
If you dont do it now you are never gonna do it and he will apreciate it, you are doing it to show him your love
How much do you have to love someone to have the need of kill him
Just you can answerd that question

could it be that you're afraid of the future, so you want everything of him here and now and just disappear before the moment is gone?

You wouldn't be the first to do this. Sounds pretty fucking hot to me actually. Obviously I wouldn't want to die, but if a bitch started choking me out while fucking me and maybe stabbed me just a little, I would cum fucking buckets!

I don't mean for this to sound weird but I posted my kik group earlier and I really think you should join it. What you fear is actually acting on your desires and it can be controlled by talking to other with the same desires

I want it so bad. I want to be the thing these teen girls look up to like the wave that’s started with yuyuyunochan, I want yandere to be brought into a new light with girls killing because of their deep understanding of what love is to them. I feel so fucking numb. I’m so fucking hungry for it. I’m so sweaty and i’be been pacing for 30 minutes now in the kitchen. I can hear him breathing

Attached: F01B3A30-59BC-4E61-80F2-702224E79E93.jpg (720x720, 60K)

D o i t n o w

Attached: 1559004168957m.jpg (769x1024, 151K)

Do you have a kik or Instagram I could message you on. You just need another gurotard to talk to

it's an interesting fantasy. Obviously i recommend against acting out on it now. During alone time try thinking about the cause of this desire, maybe there's something deeper in the relationship that's bothering? When you're comfortable with yourself and your thoughts, share them with him, see if he has ideas/suggestions. Good luck OP

^this

Unfortunately I don't think they were fucking when it happened.

Attached: Screenshot_20190528-212156_Chrome.jpg (1439x1540, 801K)

it's less cute when it'a a non-jap. get help lady.

You sound like a pedo fighting the urge to act by justifying the means

C'mon do it and post pics with timestamp

Bump

>yuyuyunochan
didn't she stab him because she couldn't have him? i haven't been following that thing really closely, sorry

tits? gtfo?

guys, I surveyed the thread. There are NO TITS. also didn anyone else watch Empire of the senses?

Please rejoin

i thought i was the only one who dreamt of murdering their lover or vice versa out of love, except i kinda push it further and dream of drinking their blood, ripping out their neck with my mouth, cannibalism, etc.

But besides that, don't fall for the yandere meme, you will regret it.

this thread will forever be in mystery

Been around mobsters my entire lives. There are 3 kinds of people. Those that stab and fall apart(nightmares,PTSD like symptoms, depression), Those that kill and get high off of it, and the wort ones that feel nothing at all. To figure out which one you are. You just have to stab/torture/shoot someone. Good luck and have fun.

I’m shaking so fucking bad. Holy shit

your situation sounds very similar, i recommend researching/searching up "love impulses", explaining why lovers sometimes want to murder one another out of love. I know a couple good articles if you want to read

You need help OP

Attached: 1529047517542.jpg (389x386, 46K)

calm down, try to stop (over)thinking for a second or two

hell, maybe wake him up for a hug (or to drink his blood if you think that'll help)

Well... the thing is... if you only have a knife, you might end up stabbing him, but you won't end up stabbing yourself. Best case scenario he wakes up after you stab him, struggle for a bit, he takes the knife away and stabs you to death with it.

Even if you do manage to kill him, after the initial rush of adrenaline and euphoria... it will wear off and you'll be cold and alone sitting in a jail cell for years just sad by yourself never getting to see, touch, or smell him ever again

You're probably a fag but rules are rules. Tits & timestamp or get the fuck out.

Do it already bitch