Day 1 to respect trans people. They are human like me and you and deserve love. Please be nice thank you...

Day 1 to respect trans people. They are human like me and you and deserve love. Please be nice thank you. Love from tumblr

Attached: 3F55B608-5847-4C1D-8AFB-4633AF70292D.jpg (1200x670, 113K)

>pronouns are sexual
You wish, you fucking tranny.

Get honked on nigger

Attached: OC_HonklerKlansmanShootsNigger.jpg (1000x706, 124K)

Slide thread. Don't respond

>Tumblr
Go back to your safe space, you won't survive an hour here

Love not hate

Don’t use profanity, use love

Honk you

transpeople are all white males I see no reason to love them

I didnt say anything about the subject of your shitty thread, I was just warning you that you're way in over your head

Use love friend

Not true we love all

Don’t say honk say love you

I respect your right to identify as your preferred gender...

...if you respect my right to free speech (including my use of pronouns).

Attached: 9c5c.jpg (750x500, 89K)

Yes free speech is good just don’t disrespect my transgender people cause that’s hate speech

I tried to warn you. As soon as an actual transphobe finds your thread, the horde will be unleashed upon you.

It’s fine love triumphs over hate just like when Vader killed his master to save his daughter

Sorry, but I will continue to exercise my constitutionally-protected free speech rights as I (not you) see fit. Hate speech is free speech.

Attached: ich.jpg (631x430, 245K)

> asking sane people to participate in your delusion
no thanks.

Hate speech isn’t free speech

OP is a smol, cute, bby cinnamon roll UwU

Attached: 1554953818545.gif (1000x773, 328K)

The Supreme Court unanimously disagrees with you.

There is no 'hate speech' exception to the First Amendment:

>Speech that demeans on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, disability, or any other similar ground is hateful; but the proudest boast of our free speech jurisprudence is that we protect the freedom to express "the thought that we hate"

>A law that can be directed against speech found offensive to some portion of the public can be turned against minority and dissenting views to the detriment of all. The First Amendment does not entrust that power to the government's benevolence. Instead, our reliance must be on the substantial safeguards of free and open discussion in a democratic society.

Don’t ever diss trans people thanks love

you are so lucky to have this set in stone.

In the UK you'll get a visit from the thought police (which are the real police) if you say something that goes against current thinking like if you maintain a scientific standpoint that you cannot change your XY chromo to XX chromo and be a 'woman'. Say this in a tweet to a tranny and the police will come knocking to 'check your thinking'.

Seriously.
Please USA, don't go down this road.

I will continue to exercise my constitutionally-protected free speech rights as I see fit.

If you want someone to do (or not to do) something, then ask them politely - don't tell them what to do.

And lying about constitutionally-protected speech, suggesting that it's legally prohibited is not the same as asking someone politely.

Fuck you. You get zero respect for that.

Attached: wut.png (452x373, 346K)

People out here feeding into a minimal effort troll lmao cheers OP

Brexit voting retarded scheme dweller detected.

Batwoman?

Attached: rubydude.jpg (205x246, 8K)

> scheme dweller

wtf is a 'scheme dweller'?
even urban dictionary comes up blank.
if you're going to insult someone, at least do it properly, in English, and in language that makes sense.

retard.

I feel for you user. It's truly sad how eager some people here in the US are willing to trade their rights just to silence the voices of those whom they disagree with. And then they have the audacity to call us nazis and fascists...

Attached: potcdn.jpg (600x454, 113K)

Attached: 1sx6eo.jpg (504x500, 125K)

Attached: 4b.jpg (400x600, 69K)

go back to your echo chamber bitch. none of us give a shit about you or your tranny rights

Attached: Igor.jpg (186x271, 8K)

Attached: of-course-im-1hvwbf.jpg (500x400, 35K)

>trans
>human
Pick one.

Your a fucking idiot bud

Attached: 1543358557244.jpg (800x556, 77K)

Pure cringe.

Rhymes, almost scans.

You know it's good bait when you're not quite sure.

LOL didn't mean to rhyme

Attached: 1348591605039.jpg (406x403, 37K)

>4-20
kek

Attached: diversity....jpg (672x1606, 168K)

Cool opinion.

is it harassment simply because this website says so?

making me accept someone else's fantasy as fact is forced denial of reality. fuck that.

Im gay and i hate trannies

I like trannies but hate gays and lesbians :)

I'm gays and lesbians, but trannies hate.