Celeb Thread

Celeb Thread

Attached: 2.jpg (2591x3755, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mtWWo1ac1Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=KnWu4lAKDj0
worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-most-dogs-worldwide.html
alibaba.com/product-detail/large-airflow-centrifugal-roof-mounted-exhaust_60733107199.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/16/tourists-flung-control-ski-lift-malfunction-georgia-resort/
youtu.be/ZpIi310Xf3Q
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bug-chasing-men-deliberately-trying-2033433
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-41928938
theage.com.au/national/gay-subculture-in-bug-chase-sees-hiv-as-desirable-20070421-ge4pqy.html
timesfreepress.com/news/local/story/2013/jan/27/chilling-hiv-undercurrent-some-want-virus/98144/
out.com/2016/3/22/watch-chaser-explores-need-dangerous-sexual-fulfillment
nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2013/11/28/how-will-aids-be-eradicated/in-barebacking-culture-hiv-is-embraced-not-avoided
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4768590/
l2u.su/qcxd
youtu.be/KQ-IPdh6VCc
youtu.be/WU6Yi4HnVh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello

Attached: A3VpFkj.jpg (567x850, 137K)

nice bob

Attached: 1539049367270.jpg (2419x3629, 1.05M)

Attached: Bella287.jpg (2262x3000, 763K)

Attached: IMG_0256.jpg (1200x800, 645K)

how is it hotter now than it was at midday? :c

Attached: 53.jpg (2057x3000, 702K)

Attached: IMG_5050.jpg (1607x2048, 478K)

Mmm there she is

Attached: Bella293.jpg (2247x3219, 1.95M)

ugly man, too ugly c'mon !

Attached: 1492295484810.jpg (437x546, 97K)

*booooop*

Attached: gg161.jpg (608x610, 68K)

Not up to much Babs, day off, being lazy.

Attached: nina_wavewhite.jpg (2333x3500, 1.52M)

Any favorite milf celebs? Still trying to think of a good pick to fuck Bella with.

I just wish the rest of her wasn't so nasty, because that body is superb

Attached: 1546579545111.jpg (1280x1920, 621K)

Attached: 00fa9.jpg (70x125, 2K)

>Mmm there she is

Attached: 00fa95a6ce32fb255952055.jpg (125x56, 2K)

chad here

me on the right

Attached: elsa-hosk-shopping-at-balenciaga-in-nyc-05-27-2019-1.jpg (1280x1421, 215K)

>>swiper, stop swiping!
swiper, stop swiping!

stupid monkey

Ok back

What did I miss?

That is all.

hmmm

What?
Wait...

uhhh

It's ok
Not jb

lol

inb4 jailbait

-_._-
m

ıt's jj
not jb

lol
youtu.be/mtWWo1ac1Yw

Attached: reallyquestionmark.jpg (1024x1024, 198K)

Attached: 0.jpg (250x132, 3K)

>

Attached: 0b93ffd595c35cbfa3a40d1.jpg (106x125, 2K)

>Any favorite milf celebs? Still trying to think of a good pick to fuck Bella with.

Attached: 0d1ee8b0b96d746c4b2e.jpg (125x65, 2K)

And if a double-decker bus
Crashes into us
To die by your side
Is such a heavenly way to die

Attached: 111.jpg (1600x1200, 264K)

Attached: 0d1ee8b0b96d746c4b2e9827.jpg (83x125, 2K)

My coment was related to the the pic :P
But great to hear, I hope you enjoy

Attached: 1554307713448.gif (592x333, 1.97M)

lovely ass

You probably turned on the heater

Attached: 1542479305485.jpg (1200x1628, 201K)

>lovely ass

Attached: 0e3c252a865.jpg (125x93, 2K)

JLo, Halle Berry, Beyonce
Rude :(

Attached: Bella20.png (480x800, 689K)

Attached: 1555709931487.png (564x699, 660K)

Attached: 0e60c2426441.jpg (125x115, 2K)

Attached: 0e647caede71c3b24.jpg (93x125, 2K)

>imsg
>hey bb its me, chad
>come over and give me one of those toothy blowjobs

>her face when she is contemplating it

Get over here cutie, I made a mess in the kitchen and need help.

Attached: neener_overthisshit.jpg (711x926, 91K)

she's hanging out with 1997 Val Kilmer

Attached: image0~01.jpg (1077x1614, 202K)

A-As a-a-a joke o-o-o-of a-a-a m-m-man it w-w-w-won't b-be e-e-easy... M-Maybe f-f-fifteen m-m-m-minutes a-a-a-a day o-o-on th-the b-b-b-b-bag o-o-or l-l-lifting w-w-w-weights m-m-might h-help m-m-m-m-m-my fainting c-c-courage... E-Even i-i-if i-i-it m-m-means I'll b-b-be th-th-the s-s-strongest w-w-weak m-m-man in th-the world... A-Anything f-f-for V-Victoria... I-I a-a-also should h-have t-t-to cut b-b-back b-b-b-by at least h-half m-m-m-my c-c-c-crying...

Attached: Friday Night.jpg (576x1024, 106K)

Fuuuck that’s such a hard choice, wouldn’t mind JLO though. Would love to just fucking drill Bella in front of her.

Attached: neener_ohgreatwehaveafake.jpg (1360x2255, 536K)

hold that thot

Attached: elsa-hosk-shopping-at-balenciaga-in-nyc-05-27-2019-4.jpg (1280x1585, 269K)

Poor girl. I hope she gets the help she needs.

Attached: Nessa 180.jpg (2000x2484, 1.3M)

>Fuuuck that’s such a hard choice, wouldn’t mind JLO though. Would love to just fucking drill Bella in front of her.

Attached: 0e674bea45ea.jpg (125x70, 1K)

Attached: 01d277e85318503766d8492bc43.jpg (124x91, 2K)

Attached: 2a.jpg (1465x976, 362K)

Attached: halston-sage-sees ur junk.jpg (1118x1643, 156K)

The dream!

Attached: Bella257.jpg (1080x1920, 487K)

Attached: 1a3c53f231406b2.jpg (117x125, 2K)

>The dream!

Attached: 1b25.jpg (125x78, 1K)

Attached: 1492358569713.webm (800x770, 1.89M)

I carry it for stray dogs you retarded cuntin what shithole do you live that this is actually a problem
I don't know why hearing them suffer makes me so happy
Story? Thought I heard something about banging a niece
extremely based
Also notice how you can't even speak directly to me. You have to do the online version of talking through your teeth with greentext because you're a spineless miserable fuck
trys to distract from the fact that he is a neckbearded paranoid excuse of a mansad
They call him a thief at the end. Might be a lie tho.
Ping vs sting
x
I would shoot the dogs and then the owner. Fucking hate pits
finally tiredneeds some cozy time with his waifu pillow while watching some rue paul on netflix
that video is about as opposite of third world as you can possibly get
Ethics
shitposting = rageFound the incel. U mad shitbull owner lmao
yeah the infamous dick cheese your terrified about
holy shiet, my pressure changed after this movie, did somebody died there?!
Why is china so third worldThe west is basically the only part of the world where the ordinary person was valued to any degree. So, in the West, when inventing and distributing new machines and devices, a crazy little idea known as "safety" was actually considered. In the West, we said, "Hey? Wouldn't it be cool if people could use these things and still be in one piece day after day?" Asia (less "Westernized" Asia, like Japan and South Korea) never got to that place, intellectually. Probably due to the extreme population densities there. When you have an overabundance of anything, that "anything" becomes expendable.

Attached: 1b25f03798.jpg (70x125, 2K)

we have a fake what? I'm the original Dobrev poster you dumb nigger muppet
he had a character that looked just like that dude in The Saint kek

Attached: 2747de3d2c9d42da4a7f69bda8d6a600_full.jpg (395x600, 29K)

Why do i remember this episode when i was younger
wakanda forever
I carry it for stray dogs you retarded cuntin what shithole do you live that this is actually a problem
Thanks for the Nostalgia
Go back to pol, or develop a sense of humor, or just fuck off I don't care.
imagine the smell
Kek I was there when it happened, was one of the people in the crowd shouting to climb higher
It's a mouse video? A fucking mouse video gets deleted but not all the actual fucked up stuff on this thread?
If that were my cat id kill those dogs in front of that useless cunt
Shhhh, don't tell the goyim that! Tell them they will miss out on on awesome orgasms of they circumcised. Filthy Gentiles deserve their smegma.
foul useless disgusting beastsban them to hell where they belongNot at all. They serve the perfect model for war dogs. Starved, insane war dogs are released when besiegers near the castle and cause disarray in the ranks of the advancing forces. Of course, they do a number on the serfs who didn't make it into the castle in time, but hey - they aren't the ruling class.Oh, and by the way, they are the perfect model for the paramilitarised fucking pigs you've got roaming around your streets waiting to fuck anyone for anything with no evidence their bullshit mala prohibita laws apply to anyone.Next time you see a kop, think "War Dogs".
I got chased by a pitbull once, it was ok my running route.Some asshole left it off a leash and it hopped a fence. I was on a sidewalk.Thanlfully, there was gas station nearby so I ran inside and it didnt approach after that.Those things are aggressive as fuck, I dont care what anyone says.
I grew up with this shit happening.
Does he have down syndrome or does he just look like that because he is Asian? Did he do that because he is retarded or just because he is a

Attached: 1bc26d01d.jpg (125x63, 1K)

Bella and I are the same age. Think JLO would like seeing what I’d do to that little slut?

instant bacon
bug zappers
Thus being on Yea Forums watching rekt videos. Story checks out.
Zomg I guess I should not reply now cus otherwise I'm an internet hardcore lolololol xD fucking stupid weak faggot bitch

Attached: 1bc26d01d683ce0e2224a67.jpg (125x93, 2K)

late reaction, you can tell shes looking at the car not expecting it to continue towards her until its too late
trys to distract from the fact that he is a neckbearded paranoid excuse of a mansad
It would be funny of people who hate pit bulls not even have a dog, and at the same time, do not understand the owner-dog relationship that educates the dogs. And only in Murica niggers owns pitbulls, in other countries is not a sterotype, but i understand, muricans cant think beyond his jew-globalized-greedy-burger thoughts.
k..
Did he died?
He won first prize on stupid game.
cant tell if bait or legitimate ritard
Based Thomas the Tank Engine poster
that's the craziest shit I've ever seen.
I'm a lazy slob and even I can manage to have a shower every other day. Unless you're homeless, you have no excuse for showering less than once a month.
Why the long face?
cant control the nigger part in his bloodthreatening with extreme violence like a true mutt
You realize non circumcised dicks are mostly know for having the highest infections right?
ohh i get schooled about grammars on Yea Forums might as well kill myself
Bullets cost like a dollar a pop for one that'll actually kill. Gas on the other hand is like 5 dollars for a good 2 gallons. You need like a quart a pih, maybe.
kek
What the fuck is wrong with Brazil, man. There's so much violent crime there its insane.
cat survived but with permanent injuries
*BREATHES IN* AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Wow, this makes these che boludos even more likeable now
Zomg I guess I should not reply now cus otherwise I'm an internet hardcore lolololol xD fucking stupid weak faggot bitch
I don't care about dogs killing dogs. it's when shitbulls kill a child that I get pissed off.
I would sh

Attached: 1bcf05d4f817caf40d520c152.jpg (93x125, 2K)

finally tiredneeds some cozy time with his waifu pillow while watching some rue paul on netflix
urus nunca van a ser tan mierda como los argentinos
what is this from? looks really based.
If niggers don't start none there wont be none
Fucking retarded dog
thats some smooth and clean shit
Wasn't even me retard. I'm a literal namefag and you still fucked up. Sad
god it's fucking great seeing one of those shit creatures getting rekt
Now, remove the clothes, and let your homies use her up.
I'd take a pitbull over you with a bat any day. That thing would be inside your swinging range before you even squared up to try to hit it and have its jaws steel-trapped onto your crotch shredding your manhood in a second.
just like abe's oddysee
Fish on!
no, he means at the end
And they my little rebellion boys are why you never play with explosives without a wick charge.
LE FAGGOTS OBSESSED WITH COCKS U GAY BRO LMAO HAHAH
what if they were just backpacker tourists?
sad waste of big tits
still thinks he's trollingRemember me the next time u have to rub one out with ur tears as lubrication. I hope someone smashes your skull in. I doubt anyone will care but at least u get the last reply cus I'm gonna go watch shit with someone that loves me le internet buli epik trole xddddddd
trys to paint a distorted overly positive picture of himselfcant stand by the fact that he is a paranoid baseballbat wielding faggot that lives in a shithole where agressive dogs roam the streets and has to play the tough guy on a rekt threadactually thinks his country is great and a role model for the rest of the world
>Amateurs >Posts boring repost >ok

Attached: 1c5c5f10bfe77.jpg (125x83, 2K)

Asian rekt videos.
Literally sociopath-tier logic
Warning: loud
that's an awful lot of trouble to go through to cook a pig
RENT FREE
That is to fucked up for me
guns.in communist china.Lol that's for the military only.
tube dispensed nerve gas
For guys who apparently don't care, you sure are invested in dicks
Why the long face?
Someone said this guy owes money. Is that true?
sad waste of big tits
So much better with sound.
dont think they're as reasonable as you are desu, what do you expect from subhumans?
show this to anyone and if they are still for circumcising their child then they are assholes
Me again, at aroung 1:15 he says in english"sick motherfucker banging my niece"so pedo got btfo
i am running out of arguments and my thesaurus has just one double printed site and one of them is in chinese or whatever they speak in mexico
god it's fucking great seeing one of those shit creatures getting rekt
LE FAGGOTS OBSESSED WITH COCKS U GAY BRO LMAO HAHAH
India has tested nukes and they are still shitting on the street.
You fat and thinking about bacon?
call the atfthey will take care of it
Ex Dee
cope
But someone on 9gag said they are a sweet breed
When I first saw this webm, someone told a story of this being a "family" of drug dealers, and the guy on the receiving end decided to skim some of the product off the top for himself.
Thus being on Yea Forums watching rekt videos. Story checks out.
Argentina, un pais con buena gente
Why do i remember this episode when i was younger
cat su

Attached: 2b33077a3c14d86.jpg (82x125, 2K)

You realize that any part of your body that you don't clean, keep tucked and absent of fresh air will infect itself, right?
this shit looks so much better than the superhero crap they make today
The bike has inertia too.
instant bacon
Ex Dee

Attached: 2d9fb3e6dda1f825.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Ofcourse, although I would have said to take JLo first to let Bella see what was coming her way

Attached: Bella295.jpg (1452x1103, 269K)

You realize that any part of your body that you don't clean, keep tucked and absent of fresh air will infect itself, right?
instant bacon
Ex Dee

Attached: 2f610050564.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Asian rekt videos.
absolute retard
The pigs were Jewish.
When will SpongeBob be #MeToo'd?
why you so mad?
Anyone have the Ricardo edit of this?
I carry it for stray dogs you retarded cunt. Probably an assblasted nigger with a collection of nigger dogs
Not even a pitbull.
can't accept that he's a faggot and slings out empty phrases"i am so alpha"you definitely are an edgy american teenager
Zipperhead zapper.
Both
trys to paint a distorted overly positive picture of himselfcant stand by the fact that he is a paranoid baseballbat wielding faggot that lives in a shithole where agressive dogs roam the streets and has to play the tough guy on a rekt threadactually thinks his country is great and a role model for the rest of the world
But someone on 9gag said they are a sweet breed
tries to have the last word in an internetfighti am right leaning so everyone who disagrees with me must be libtarded"I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals…"
India has tested nukes and they are still shitting on the street.
Welcome, my son.Welcome to the machine.
being this insecure about his winkie

Attached: 3ecbe4af8e123c7.jpg (125x69, 2K)

Why is america so third world
being this insecure about his winkie
cope
I dont understand why people get so many hate for pitbulls.. Its his fucking nature, you hate a tiger when he eats a nigger? NO! Stop being a faggot with just a dog breed or go to fucking chna and order a pitbull to meal.
i am running out of arguments and my thesaurus has just one double printed site and one of them is in chinese or whatever they speak in mexico
the only sad thing here is seeing a monument like that covered in graffiti and degenerates
aaaaaa!fucking lost
please don't mutilate your children. it's fucked up and needs to stop.
I'd take a pitbull over you with a bat any day. That thing would be inside your swinging range before you even squared up to try to hit it and have its jaws steel-trapped onto your crotch shredding your manhood in a second.
Why the fuck she wouldn't grab the kid. Even if she tossed him across the room, that kid could have a higher chance of survival
Monkey see monkey do, india is really close to russia and even those drunk bastards test their nukes.Don't mistake mimicry for intelligence.
Heh, its like when Hero of Alexandria proposed the romans to design a trireme with a steam engine; the romans replied "Having lots of slaves to row, what do we need that for?"
I miss being new
dude, that shit is beyond fucked. i feel sick
Wow, this makes these che boludos even more likeable now
Bullets cost like a dollar a pop for one that'll actually kill. Gas on the other hand is like 5 dollars for a good 2 gallons. You need like a quart a pih, maybe.
and the kid was alive? holy shit, [luck 10]
TranslationTake it out, fucker"Take it...take it"There you goWAI

Attached: 2fa.jpg (96x125, 3K)

cant wrap his head around the fact that his country is on the same level as narcomericaowns a shepardcall himself animoo nibbawhy not carry one of your samurai swords, faggot?
I was walking my GS once when a brown bitchbull came out of nowhere. Thankfully I was carrying my walking stick (aka the nigger hater, an aluminum bat). I started hitting the ground with the bat while my dog was barking her head off wanting to fuck shit up to let the shitbull know I wasn't fucking around. You can't let your guard down even a bit with those monsters. If she came at us I'd have bashed her head in until it was ground beef but thankfully she took the hint and fucked off
RENT FREE
buenos aires dice el webm, uruguayo no parece
Having quantifiable data is important: At what distance is the thermal damage of a nuclear blast survivable? How much is necessary to ensure protection at closer distances? What are its effects on human tissue and how can they be reduced or recovered from? Etc.
No one is going to side with you, is like if you reposted "I live there!" to a terroris attack webm, Nobody fucking cares you white trash.
How much longer do you have to live after that?
have you heard of the high elves?
If niggers don't start none there wont be none
what suucks is because it was a buck shot it probably took him days to die from those wounds. poor guy
you seem bitter and sad, probably a result of the trauma of having skin torn from your body shortly after birth.
NAH THIRD WORLD TIER IS BETTER THAN CHINA CHINESSE PEOPLE ARE JUST RETARDED AF
You've literally never seen taxi driver
If that were my cat id kill those dogs in front of that use

Attached: 03c54d.jpg (93x125, 2K)

I don't care about dogs killing dogs. it's when shitbulls kill a child that I get pissed off.
kek
gotta taste that fallout bacon
When I first saw this webm, someone told a story of this being a "family" of drug dealers, and the guy on the receiving end decided to skim some of the product off the top for himself.
Shhhh, don't tell the goyim that! Tell them they will miss out on on awesome orgasms of they circumcised. Filthy Gentiles deserve their smegma.
nerve gas makers
dude, wtf
Reminder that shitbulls aren't dogs and need to be banned.
guns.in communist china.Lol that's for the military only.
I would hire the guy that installed that sign
South Africayoutube.com/watch?v=KnWu4lAKDj0
tube dispensed nerve gas
Stop spreading misinformation, dude had a fued with him over him pointing a gun. The guy punching tried to steal something from him but knew mutual friends and decided to kill him there.
Weird haven't seen that one
Ping vs sting
This is weak and reaching so hard. I know you're just desperate for attention so here's your (((you))) cus I almost feel bad for you. I don't own any swords, I shave every other day with a straight razor, do cardio at least three times a week, have been lifting since HS, have had gfs and have one currently and am a generally easy going guy. Everything you've said comes off as mad ass ravished buttrage from an inferiority complex to the greatest country in the world. USA USA USA
You're so goddamned sheltered it's cute.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-most-dogs-worldwide.html
We don't care but we like to laugh at people who think their mutilated dick isn't disgusting
what suucks is because it was a buck shot it probably took him days to die from those wounds. poor guy
Sta

Attached: 3.jpg (70x124, 1K)

he died of eternal bleedinghate when that happens
Post all the good stuff.
Complete myth
yea, he died of eternal bleeding rip
Thanks BRo
Look at what the guy's hands do after the first punch. That's a clear sign of a serious TBI. If he survived, he's probably retarded.
comes around with ye ol' go outside argumenthasnt proven shitlives in an area where there are at least 3 dogs roaming free in walking distancenever even asks himself wether a civilized country should be like that
Seething motherfuckers lmfao stay obsessed
Ex Dee
aaaaaa!fucking lost
tube dispensed nerve gas
sad waste of big tits
We don't care but we like to laugh at people who think their mutilated dick isn't disgusting
In Warhammer 40k its an age of technological retardation. Priests must perform a prayer if you wish to perform an oil change.thank god its fictionThe people screaming No at malfunctioning equipment...
intense and fun
Both
what is this from? looks really based.
fastest shit in the west
finished jerking it to people dyingcant get hard for the rest of the day"lets annoy people with the sad story of my missing masculity and the fact that i am starting to grow boytits
dude, wtf
I'm glad I'm circumcised because apparently if I wasn't I'd just be obsessed with other dude's dicks all the time and be butthurt that people live their entire lives without being mad that they are circumcised. Now go tell your boyfriend that you posted it again and you baited someone into replying and maybe he'll let you lick the smegma from his foreskin.
I use to carry a gun mostly for shit bags, but after seeing these kinds of webms. I now mostly carry to keep my dogs safe when we go for walks

Attached: 3a7612b.jpg (125x83, 2K)

Would love to bend Bella over and drill her from behind, then flip her around and take her on her back with her legs in the air. All while JLO watches closely.

Attached: 8.jpg (5284x3502, 1.04M)

This... And then some.
Saves herself and not the kid...
Ethics
lives where it is an actual possibility to get jumped by stray dogshas to carry a weapon to feel like a mango to full rage mode as soon as someone hints his country sucks assmust be american
>Amateurs >Posts boring repost >ok
Having quantifiable data is important: At what distance is the thermal damage of a nuclear blast survivable? How much is necessary to ensure protection at closer distances? What are its effects on human tissue and how can they be reduced or recovered from? Etc.
k..
TranslationTake it out, fucker"Take it...take it"There you goWAIT, IS THE LIVER, FUCK
Haha check out this little 14 yo bitch
as the owner of 3 pitbulls i would say that the one that need to be put down is the owner not the dogs. YES they have it in their DNA they where breed to take down big game and as guard dogs but that is just the 10% of the history the rest depends fully on the ownerif the owner train them to be killing beasts so they would be if the owner train them properly there is no better companion to go on any hood he would kep at bay all the niggers by just barking and stealing the souls of the niggers
Found my new ringtone
That's what I heard, he's in bed with two woman that look pretty young so one could surmise he shouldn't have been there.
fair enough.
Bug people don't have parental instinct like mammals do.
Kek I was there when it happened, was one of the people in the crowd shouting to climb higher
Not even a pitbull.
I was walking my GS once when a brown bitchbull came out of nowhere. Thankfully I was carrying my walking stick (aka the nigger hater, an aluminum bat). I started hitting the ground with the bat while my dog was barking her head off wanting

Attached: 3c61a344a0fd05b4a1f.jpg (125x83, 3K)

Why don't they add anaesthetic on it?! The poor baby is screaming bloody murder jfc
Oh wow I hadn't seen this in YEARS. He had extensive reconstructive surgery and was on a few TV shows talking about being an idiot.
It would be funny of people who hate pit bulls not even have a dog, and at the same time, do not understand the owner-dog relationship that educates the dogs. And only in Murica niggers owns pitbulls, in other countries is not a sterotype, but i understand, muricans cant think beyond his jew-globalized-greedy-burger thoughts.
why you so mad?
can't accept that he's a faggot and slings out empty phrases"i am so alpha"you definitely are an edgy american teenager
weak attempt to deflectyour stars and stripes are showing
Basically air conditioning for large buildingsalibaba.com/product-detail/large-airflow-centrifugal-roof-mounted-exhaust_60733107199.html
that 0Id facerape thafat fuck, then tie his head in a burlap sack with a couple rats in there, and chuck his ass in the river
imagine the smell
construction material quality testing?

Attached: 4edc6dba4c.jpg (125x68, 2K)

The thread has leveled up!

We're about to face the Sperg mini-boss!
Gather for buffs!

Attached: Nessa - Sucker Punch 03.jpg (2560x4616, 1.16M)

Me again, at aroung 1:15 he says in english"sick motherfucker banging my niece"so pedo got btfo
fair enough.
You fat and thinking about bacon?
Why don't they add anaesthetic on it?! The poor baby is screaming bloody murder jfc
Wasn't even me retard. I'm a literal namefag and you still fucked up. Sad
Bullshit! They should beat his dick with that plank of wood.
wakanda forever
YepThere are organizations that defend these beasts.
Fucking retarded dog
You ever notice how little dogs always bark the loudest
He owed them fertilizer.
Yes
lives where it is an actual possibility to get jumped by stray dogshas to carry a weapon to feel like a mango to full rage mode as soon as someone hints his country sucks assmust be american
What the fuck is wrong with Brazil, man. There's so much violent crime there its insane.
Why the fuck do americans love circumcision ? Are they all jewish ?
am telling you that agressive shits never happendsThere's literally dozens of news stories in the US every year of pit bulls going ape shit out of nowhere and mauling random dogs, kids, pedestrians, family members, owners, etc.
From which side ?
What a fucking idiot, dogs trained like shit and the woman has the strength of a paraplegic 4 yr old.

Attached: 3d464.jpg (94x125, 3K)

am mouse i want candy so bad

Attached: rf8k9p-l-610x610-t+shirt-zef-alien-mouse-goth-black-white-black+white-white+t+shirt-black+t+shirt-gi (610x592, 48K)

You actually type like a nigger. Get mauled.
And they my little rebellion boys are why you never play with explosives without a wick charge.
This... And then some.
dude, wtf
fair enough.
except guns don't usually have a mind of it's own unless it's faulty. You would not want a loaded gun that could go off at any time would you?
muh 4chins buzzwordsI've seen like three stray dogs in all the times I've walked my dog around the same area and I was disproving your straw man that I'm a neckbeard. You're trying so hard I feel like you're about to pass out from the rush of blood to your head. You realize I'm just entertaining you right retard? You've been spending too much time online. It's time to go outside
it's none of your beeswax
finished jerking it to people dyingcant get hard for the rest of the day"lets annoy people with the sad story of my missing masculity and the fact that i am starting to grow boytits
When will SpongeBob be #MeToo'd?
I was thinking the same shit.. Im not that kind of faggot that doesnt like pitbulls, but if you have one of those, you need to be carefull and have the balls to deal with that breed. If not, have a pug or something... Poor cat. :(
I don't know why hearing them suffer makes me so happy
falling for that jew lie
This is why my brother always carries a 45 with him everytime he walks his black lab. He knows his pup won't do shit. But other dogs? Whats to stop a nigbull from going for his dogs throat? Nothing besides that 45 to the skull.
Thanks BRo
DOGGED
all h

Attached: 3ee06e65.jpg (124x125, 3K)

How little do you leave your neckbeard nest to have never seen someone get hit by a car, honestly, when was the last time the sun caressed your acne.
i woke up my sleeping wife and son because this comment destroyed my sides
Based Thomas the Tank Engine poster
not madjust a bored bully who loves to tease edgy teenagers
He owed them fertilizer.
Bullshit! They should beat his dick with that plank of wood.
third worldtesting nukespick one, shitskins, dogeaters, and other 3rd worlders don't test their nukes, they try to use them and half the time it doesn't work.
you fucking retarded, you would have shat your pants in that situation. the bitch had 2 seconds to react faggot

Attached: 5ba71f4f63982.jpg (95x125, 2K)

Zipperhead zapper.
hyper kek
late reaction, you can tell shes looking at the car not expecting it to continue towards her until its too late
Why the long face?
Ex Dee
Imagine if it was a kid instead of a cat and that useless woman is out there walking two dogs when she literally couldn't control even one.
brain damage is always nice
That's what I heard, he's in bed with two woman that look pretty young so one could surmise he shouldn't have been there.
foul useless disgusting beastsban them to hell where they belong
sad waste of big tits
"It's the owners fault that the pitbulls are agressive"Keeps on explaining that his 3 pitbulls is agressive towards people. You're a bright one, I can tell.
send them to the slaughterhouse
he died of eternal bleedinghate when that happens
traps to catch asians sneaking about your warehouse
So much better with sound.
Why the fuck do americans love circumcision ? Are they all jewish ?
Stay safe out there. Look at this tiger trying to back away from this shitbull. It doesn't want to fight but the shitbull knows nothing but bloodlust.
you seem bitter and sad, probably a result of the trauma of having skin torn from your body shortly after birth.
Stop spreading misinformation, dude had a fued with him over him pointing a gun. The guy punch

Attached: 4.jpg (125x93, 2K)

why do people like her? she's like a size 18 ffs. get those clothes off and it'll be like a melted flump.

good god she can definitely take a lot of cock in there

Of all the bait posts on this board the circumcision ones always bring out the most hate and the most people to whine. I fell down and skinned my knee the other day and lost more skin than half of these people whining about circumcision.
I can't believe Cranky the crane is fucking dead
Also notice how you can't even speak directly to me. You have to do the online version of talking through your teeth with greentext because you're a spineless miserable fuck
IIRC they were diseased and this was the solution to kill the disease without it spreading to the other livestock.
This is the america trump wants...
it's none of your beeswax
Hahaha that woman is fucking useless
What a fucking idiot, dogs trained like shit and the woman has the strength of a paraplegic 4 yr old.
Not even a pitbull.
urus nunca van a ser tan mierda como los argentinos
imagine the smell
Dozens of people screaming at you to jump offDon't
Imagine if it was a kid instead of a cat and that useless woman is out there walking two dogs when she literally couldn't control even one.
have you heard of the high elves?
336 replies32 imagesYou faggots are pathetic
Based
wakanda forever
Caaaaaaaaaaaaaarl
Ya okay Rambo go ride your boyfriend and stfu you obviously are a bitch if you have to carry bat wherever you go and think anyone would waste their time fucking with a faggot like you
This is why my brother always carries a 45 with him everytime he walks his black lab. He knows his pup won't do shit. But other dogs? Whats to stop a nigbull from going for his dogs throat? Nothing besides that 45 to the skull.
NAH THIRD WORLD TIER IS BETTER THAN CHINA CHINESSE PEOPLE ARE JUS

Attached: 4a260db.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Yeah, yeah, you don't like niggers. No one cares. Shut up.
cant wrap his head around the fact that his country is on the same level as narcomericaowns a shepardcall himself animoo nibbawhy not carry one of your samurai swords, faggot?
k..
what the fuck is wrong with you america?are you really living in a country where mutant dogs run around killing shit without anyone doing smth about it on a larger scale?is this real?
nerve gas makers
tube dispensed nerve gas
I'm glad I'm circumcisedDoubt.jpg
dude, wtf
imagine being this upset that you have essentially been branded by the jews
fucking chinks. can't control their dogs. /s
stealing the souls10/10, user.
Stop spreading misinformation, dude had a fued with him over him pointing a gun. The guy punching tried to steal something from him but knew mutual friends and decided to kill him there.
Ex Dee
Fucking retarded dog
As long as you clean your wang regularly you will be fine. In addition, years of the head of the penis constantly rubbing on your underwear will make it

Attached: 4b3facd441453cb6cda4c7069bf8f59f.jpg (76x124, 2K)

own a bombtimer is a secret number between 1 and 10 yearsits been 6 yearsi guess i'm a good bomb owner, this bomb has never hurt anyonesafe to say it would never hurt anyonesomeone elses bomb just went off, he must've been a bad bomb ownermine will never do thati believe this because I'm a retarded fucking nigger
Seething
that's an awful lot of trouble to go through to cook a pig
How much longer do you have to live after that?
Heh, its like when Hero of Alexandria proposed the romans to design a trireme with a steam engine; the romans replied "Having lots of slaves to row, what do we need that for?"
sad waste of big tits

Attached: 5bdcb941b8ebff7bf748f7c.jpg (124x101, 2K)

I got chased by a pitbull once, it was ok my running route.Some asshole left it off a leash and it hopped a fence. I was on a sidewalk.Thanlfully, there was gas station nearby so I ran inside and it didnt approach after that.Those things are aggressive as fuck, I dont care what anyone says.
Ex Dee
How little do you leave your neckbeard nest to have never seen someone get hit by a car, honestly, when was the last time the sun caressed your acne.
Did he died?
nobody wants to hear u fags argue about how nice ur dog is. Post content while u comment or GTFO.
Not how circumcision are done in a a civilized county. You goat fuckers really focus on infant foreskins. Get a new hobby muhammed.
Why the long face?
wakanda forever
It's a mouse video? A fucking mouse video gets deleted but not all the actual fucked up stuff on this thread?
You ever notice how little dogs always bark the loudest
absolute retard
Can't believe they killed Alfred Molina
Shitbull owners always blame victims. I've seen them blame babies for getting mauled by their nigger dogs.

Attached: 5c3262d9748a8eb627efac3df89.jpg (125x88, 2K)

I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes
And just for that one moment I could be you
Yes, I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes
You'd know what a drag it is to see you

Attached: 0.jpg (452x414, 169K)

Yeah, yeah, you don't like niggers. No one cares. Shut up.
k..
what the fuck is wrong with you america?are you really living in a country where mutant dogs run around killing shit without anyone doing smth about it on a larger scale?is this real?
nerve gas makers
tube dispensed nerve gas
dude, wtf
fucking chinks. can't control their dogs. /s
Ex Dee
Fucking retarded dog
As long as you clean your wang regularly you will be fine. In addition, years of the head of the penis constantly rubbing on your underwear will make it

Attached: 4d2f59357657f30ab41a41163.jpg (97x125, 2K)

ohh i get schooled about grammars on Yea Forums might as well kill myself
1No they dont. la concha de tu hermana puto doesnt mean thief in any place on earth
I grew up with this shit happening.
kek
Did he died?
I see you're a man whose hard to please. I respect that
RENT FREE
imagine the smell
Oh wow I hadn't seen this in YEARS. He had extensive reconstructive surgery and was on a few TV shows talking about being an idiot.
Hey, man... Nice dubs.
the baby is fine
Ya okay Rambo go ride your boyfriend and stfu you obviously are a bitch if you have to carry bat wherever you go and think anyone would waste their time fucking with a faggot like you
dude, wtf
holy shit, what are those machines for?
aaaaaa!fucking lost
TranslationTake it out, fucker"Take it...take it"There you goWAIT, IS THE LIVER, FUCK
Found my new ringtone
Does he have down syndrome or does he just look like that because he is Asian? Did he do that because he is retarded or just because he is a brown Asian?
Stay safe out there. Look at this tiger trying to back away from this shitbull. It doesn't want to fight but the shitbull knows nothing but bloodlust.
You're so goddamned sheltered it's cute.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-most-dogs-worldwide.html
comes around with ye ol' go outside argumenthasnt proven shitlives in an area where there are at least 3 dogs roaming free in walking distancenever

Attached: 4d09a1fd8f2a8d44211fadfd35574.jpg (125x117, 2K)

This is why I always cross the road when I see pit bull owners, especially when they’re untermensch womyn
wakanda forever
foul useless disgusting beastsban them to hell where they belong
Ethics
Blatantly incorrect, as the foreskin has been proven several times to be a natural protection, it's not meant to be removed. Circumcising in the 21st century is beyond retarded.
YepThere are organizations that defend these beasts.
Apparently, there were only minor injuriestelegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/16/tourists-flung-control-ski-lift-malfunction-georgia-resort/
He won first prize on stupid game.
muh 4chins buzzwordsI've seen like three stray dogs in all the times I've walked my dog around the same area and I was disproving your straw man that I'm a neckbeard. You're trying so hard I feel like you're about to pass out from the rush of blood to your head. You realize I'm just entertaining you right retard? You've been spending too much time online. It's time to go outside
Did anyone died?
336 replies32 imagesYou faggots are pathetic
such a gentle breedmy dogs would never hurt anythingk
"It's the owners fault that the pitbulls are agressive"Keeps on explaining that his 3 pitbulls is agressive towards people. You're a bright one, I can tell.
third worldtesting nukespick one, shitskins, dogeaters, and other 3rd worlders don't test their nukes, they try to use them and half the time it doesn't work.
please don't mutilate your children. it's fucked up and needs to stop.
Both
tries to have the last word in an internetfighti am right leani

Attached: 4ee35d252ee1cb620d02c.jpg (125x83, 2K)

Mm fuck yeah. Leaving for abit, have fun!
Cya

Attached: Bella255.jpg (1536x2048, 655K)

nice is there more?
De-boning a room.
The hatred towards pitbulls is less about how dangerous they are and more about how easy it is for just about anyone to adopt one. They are legal to own everywhere when they shouldn't be.Tigers, on the other hand, are recognized as dangerous and are illegal to own in 42 states of the US.
own a bombtimer is a secret number between 1 and 10 yearsits been 6 yearsi guess i'm a good bomb owner, this bomb has never hurt anyonesafe to say it would never hurt anyonesomeone elses bomb just went off, he must've been a bad bomb ownermine will never do thati believe this because I'm a retarded fucking nigger
Hahaha that woman is fucking useless
IIRC these pigs were infected with a virus that is easily spread to other livestock. The best way to get rid of it is to torch and bury the pigs to minimize the risk of infection spreading. Looks cruel but it's probably their best option.
such a gentle breedmy dogs would never hurt anythingk
Jews are evil.
I carry it for stray dogs you retarded cunt. Probably an assblasted nigger with a collection of nigger dogs
that 0Id facerape thafat fuck, then tie his head in a burlap sack with a couple rats in there, and chuck his ass in the river
Bug people don't have parental instinct like mammals do.
Asian rekt videos.
dont think they're as reasonable as you are desu, what do you expect from subhumans?
I was walking my GS once when a brown bitchbull came out of nowhere. Thankfully I was carrying my walking stick (aka the ni

Attached: 4fa7de4aa31718ee406c.jpg (95x125, 2K)

I use to carry a gun mostly for shit bags, but after seeing these kinds of webms. I now mostly carry to keep my dogs safe when we go for walks.

Attached: 4fde3738ca5b4c4106b76bfe.jpg (125x64, 2K)

The pigs were Jewish.
kek
Look at what the guy's hands do after the first punch. That's a clear sign of a serious TBI. If he survived, he's probably retarded.
Warning: loud
hyper kek
lol I'm cut. I just don't support Jewish mutilation of babies. My GF thinks it's kind of fucked up too. She's not Muslim, so she's against cutting up kids. Really sad you think like this. You've been brainwashed by "God's Chosen". God chose them, not you. You're a worm.
I was walking my GS once when a brown bitchbull came out of nowhere. Thankfully I was carrying my walking stick (aka the nigger hater, an aluminum bat). I started hitting the ground with the bat while my dog was barking her head off wanting to fuck shit up to let the shitbull know I wasn't fucking around. You can't let your guard down even a bit with those monsters. If she came at us I'd have bashed her head in until it was ground beef but thankfully she took the hint and fucked off
ARG O URU???
Basically air conditioning for large buildingsalibaba.com/product-detail/large-airflow-centrifugal-roof-mounted-exhaust_60733107199.html
show this to anyone and if they are still for circumcising their child then they are asshol

Attached: 5c3262d9748a8eb627efac3df8963c2.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Just have her panting from taking so much cock in the throat while looking JLO dead in the eyes.

Attached: 1558675933963.webm (1920x1080, 1.2M)

>Just have her panting from taking so much cock in the throat while looking JLO dead in the eyes.

Attached: 5d54047205f08.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 5e333aca15c73bc780.jpg (125x88, 2K)

Attached: 8.jpg (1201x900, 245K)

i hate gay 'people' so fucking much.

Got this in higher res?

I 'hate' gay people 'so' fucking 'much'.

There I fixed it for you.

Attached: 1558582578103.jpg (1000x800, 261K)

Attached: 1547068220256.jpg (1054x750, 225K)

>MFW some autist starts spamming again
Will we ever have peace, celebanons?

Attached: IMG_20190502_235941.jpg (577x320, 39K)

KYS subhuman

Wouldn’t mind pounding the fuck outta that

nah, the shit-eating cunt is determined that Yea Forums become nothing but faggot porn. real shame they're not banned.

Attached: Iggy Azalea.jpg (1360x1814, 482K)

maybe never anoni

also nice digits

Attached: gg168.jpg (435x580, 74K)

Higher res?

When there's no money at stake, I guess there's no incentive to keep your customers happy.

Attached: Nessa - Sucker Punch 05.jpg (810x539, 43K)

gays are fecal filth

Attached: fag fecal0339827.jpg (480x505, 25K)

I'm just a girl, I'm innocent come take my hand...
You're just a boy, who makes me weak who takes my sleep...

Attached: icjur12ew8y21.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

Help you are self

Attached: 1559007021601.jpg (2007x3000, 692K)

really needs a car with crumple-zones, airbags & shit-box defeating road clearance

Attached: victoria-justice (4).jpg (1100x733, 746K)

Still here GG? I'm in hiding watching from above till the image limit.

I'm in fear Nessafriend might want to hurt me.

Attached: neener_watchingfromabove.jpg (740x925, 141K)

>>^mouse^
>^egga got problems^
>>^buffs^
>>^sagelol^
>>^+9^
>^slurry slighted^
>>^ass and a half^
>>^cool^
>>^thread red thread treat thread threat^
youtu.be/ZpIi310Xf3Q
>>^music mucus^

Attached: 1110037.jpg (640x800, 55K)

taking shelter as much as I can.

nessa would never hurt you qt! ...not much anyways :3

Attached: gg100.jpg (4694x3130, 1.67M)

Attached: 129.jpg (1280x1920, 255K)

Attached: Halston Sage photographer with light parkinsons.jpg (1118x1681, 181K)

yeah seriously. fucking pieces of human scum. the worst of the worst fucking trash.

>Faggots make up 2% of the population, but 70% of new HIV cases
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
>Bug chasing: Men deliberately trying to catch HIV
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bug-chasing-men-deliberately-trying-2033433
>A man has been convicted of trying to infect 10 men with HIV in a "campaign" to infect as many as possible.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-41928938
>Gay subculture in 'bug chase' sees HIV as desirable
theage.com.au/national/gay-subculture-in-bug-chase-sees-hiv-as-desirable-20070421-ge4pqy.html
>Chilling HIV undercurrent: Some want virus
timesfreepress.com/news/local/story/2013/jan/27/chilling-hiv-undercurrent-some-want-virus/98144/
>Bug Chaser Explores the Need for Dangerous Sexual Fulfillment
out.com/2016/3/22/watch-chaser-explores-need-dangerous-sexual-fulfillment
>In Barebacking Culture, H.I.V. Is Embraced, Not Avoided
nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2013/11/28/how-will-aids-be-eradicated/in-barebacking-culture-hiv-is-embraced-not-avoided

And a clinical study proving that it's real, because so many deluded faggots screech that it's media lies.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4768590/

WE NEED A HOMOCAUST.

Attached: fagsfags.jpg (750x873, 98K)

is that the best Halston dress ever?

Attached: 30a.jpg (1583x2151, 403K)

Lock the doors and close the windows love bug QT 3.14.

Nessa is an angel with a bit of a dark side I think.

Attached: nina_mirror.jpg (1280x854, 79K)

Neeners! Shame on you!
I wouldn't hurt you... even for fun, qt
*boop*

Stay safe, GGfriend!

Attached: Nessa 148b.jpg (2100x3150, 1.29M)

Attached: 1548083958001.jpg (640x1316, 50K)

Fuuuuuck she’s so yummy

Attached: 06451131.jpg (1080x1350, 110K)

I look forward to the next best

Attached: 0aa.jpg (624x1024, 209K)

ugly or beautiful?

Attached: 3904c11172810294.jpg (3000x4200, 1.6M)

she's no victoria but she'll do

Attached: I6y5cFb.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

Breathing is important too, Dove dear

Attached: JL_069.jpg (2362x3543, 1.38M)

Boop to you, I don't know, you might have gotten into lewdness since you were spanked by Juno poster, and Babsanon.

Attached: Neener_weird2.jpg (1080x1350, 141K)

Attached: emilia clarke (16).jpg (2028x3000, 606K)

>/BROTHER CHAN RENEWED and UPDATED.

l2u.su/qcxd

door are locked, windows bolted, hopefully it's safe... I've only seen the lovely angelic side of nessa, no darkness yet :3

Attached: gg96.jpg (810x1080, 85K)

did you watch the celeb masterchef when she makes a burger?

it looked delicious

hmm yes

why don't you just tell us if it's safe and let's cut out the middle man

Attached: BSlookatdisqt.jpg (429x593, 72K)

I am acceppting my failure like a man

Attached: Halston-Sage-Sexy-TheFappeningBlog.com-3.jpg (1277x1920, 176K)

CUTE

Attached: mc-cs_gigi-vs-devon_0382_hires1.jpg (2304x1528, 538K)

Attached: bhadbhabiie.daniielle___BtI5ZOuBXpH___.jpg (640x640, 33K)

good
you are redeemed

Attached: 0c.jpg (1417x2000, 448K)

ITS RAAWWW

Attached: gigi-hadid-masterchef-winner-burger-04.jpg (1380x744, 167K)

Hmm... I seem to remember "someone" telling me and poor GGfriend that we'd better lewd them last night.
*skeptical glance*

But now that I have video evidence of last night's "Whackening" I'm thinking it's only fair that you paddle GGfriend.
I mean, its only fair.

Don't you think that's only fair, GGfriend?

Attached: Nessa 177.jpg (1656x1729, 208K)

Wew
Thank you :)

Attached: Halston Sage Smile 231.jpg (1118x1677, 209K)

I... uh... whatever you think is best nessa, I'll accept

Attached: gg181.jpg (890x1200, 138K)

crisis averted

Attached: natalie wink.webm (828x680, 294K)

IT'S FUCKING RAW

Attached: T7Z002Z.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

that's how they're supposed to be eaten

Attached: SRhellyeboi.jpg (731x1024, 79K)

youtu.be/KQ-IPdh6VCc

Attached: 1558724792922.jpg (640x766, 51K)

youtu.be/WU6Yi4HnVh4

Attached: 1558918570596.jpg (960x932, 130K)

*swoop*

Heart = melting

Attached: 1437764762-sev060115btywell003-braid-hair-summer.jpg (2000x2980, 642K)

Attached: gigi-burger_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNJjoeBT78QIaYdkJdEY4CnGTJFJS74MYhNY6w3GNbO8.jpg (480x300, 46K)

Attached: 1551204710702.jpg (1080x1206, 230K)

thats probably the heat

r e d

Attached: 56.jpg (2985x2146, 688K)

That was probably the Nina fake, I would never be lewd because as you know both you and I are perfect angels, wholesome as can be. What if I don't want to paddle GG? I think the guilt she is living with is enough.

I

Attached: neener_letmethink.jpg (1118x745, 123K)

IT'S FUCKING DOVE

Attached: Dove-Cameron -H&M-Loves-Coachella-Tent-at-2017-Coachella--03.jpg (1470x2208, 190K)

Attached: 11156720-A540-4560-85E3-5AEA881345FE.jpg (540x960, 55K)

I have to leave for a little bit anonis, will be back later on :)

you treat me too well nina qt, too well

Attached: gg178.jpg (1500x1000, 174K)

I think it's raining

Attached: chainmailhalston-sage.jpg (1118x2238, 263K)

;}

Nice alice

suddenly pretty sleepy

Attached: 0f.jpg (697x1024, 211K)

looks tasty

what's in it?

You mean that footage is no good, then? Aww...

See you son, qt.
Looks like you're off the hook, then!

Attached: Nessa 163.jpg (1200x1467, 837K)

Attached: 1551810804566.jpg (1200x1800, 267K)

Her watches. She wears them backwards. And poor boob surgery.

it says right on there lol

she won too

Attached: Gigi-Hadid-tears-up-talking-about-how-Lyme-disease-has-ravaged-her-family.jpg (431x431, 24K)

No, that was me getting spanked, but I didn’t tell you to be lewd. I think.

GG left us. Want to take a nap? On my iPad, don’t have any pics to post.

lol as ıf

a celeb we can all love

>She wears them backwards.
what the fuuuuuuuuck

Attached: 46380410_1494732177327132_9057294616065319027_n.jpg (1080x1350, 204K)

>ywn never get to yell ITS RAW @ gigi

Attached: gigi-hadid-masterchef-devon-windsor-lax-airport-29.jpg (1222x620, 137K)

sry, I'm just being honest
that tight tummy alone is incredible, but idk as soon as I see her face :(
hey again
*hugs and runs away*

Attached: 1545065211357.webm (1280x720, 559K)

you should go to bed if you feel sleepy

Attached: 1544920089981.jpg (1080x1143, 133K)

it's the same thing whether you wear them forwards or backward

Attached: BSahhsun.jpg (1024x1024, 286K)

except the time will be 12 hours out

Attached: 26.jpg (2144x2360, 1.48M)

Attached: 1554395438082.jpg (3000x4511, 1.65M)

sersh knows all about burgin

Attached: 1409994995026.png (601x607, 934K)

12 is at the bottom. 6 at the top. This way you can't tell the time without mentally rotating the image.

Attached: 1546901929851.jpg (1250x2000, 434K)

wrong you just read the other hand
boigahs for da boyz

Attached: BS&fren17.jpg (1240x1530, 324K)

„The Perfection“ looks cool

Attached: 9978F7B9-C551-4B76-9BA0-572FEBD932AA.jpg (848x1350, 220K)

victoriajustice
Verified
Happy birthday @themadgrace !! I can’t believe you’re 23 . I love you so much! You’re my fave partner in crime & no one makes me laugh quite like you do. You bring so much good energy & positivity into this world & I love that about you. You have such a good heart & an adventurous spirit & I can’t wait for all the other amazing adventures life has in store for us together. It was my lucky day the day that you were born, I couldn’t imagine my life without you as my sister. Love you always!... now go change my laundry

Attached: 60653894_2358565947559037_5014104666902681050_n.jpg (1080x1350, 302K)

she's more important than drinking water

Attached: dQpOJ6t.jpg (1440x1800, 527K)

Leak the Natalie Portman nudes please.

i might have an early night

Attached: 49a.jpg (2000x3000, 1.18M)

Attached: 1558796429737m.jpg (787x1024, 90K)

Alright, qt. I'll let you off with a warning. This time. :p
I'll watch over you as you nap in your huge teddy bear's arms. I'll have lunch ready when you wake. *boop*

Was... Was that a drive-by hugging?
Is that allowed? Can I get a ruling from the judges on that?

who cares its like a little puzzle you can do 50 times a day to stay super sharp. most of my filenames are little puzzles

KEK

New

ıt's preciısley that o-clock

Thank you Nessafriend. Make sure GG friend is okay and I’m gonna nap with teddy. Can you open a window? It’s not. Boooooopppp

I get it that the guy takes a picture
But why does he not wear shoes ?

ınverted, ıt ıs 4:44 est

to aır feet

New Thread