You are given the nuclear launch codes, and can make one strike with the entire arsenal; what do you do?

you are given the nuclear launch codes, and can make one strike with the entire arsenal; what do you do?

Attached: 529BF4B9-BA15-4A66-B6EA-28EAAD6E4D0D.jpg (670x377, 40K)

Nuke Africa like any civilized man would do

Send them all into space

Africa or israel
Probably africa

Turn africa and the Middle East into the world's largest glass bowl like any civilized man would do

That is a very based and redpilled opinion

Middle East and Israel

Turn Africa into a fucking parking lot.

Bomb the Yangtze River

Deactivate them all permanently

Sell them to the highest bidder

Obviously I'd solve the problem of "who owns the holy land" by making it a nuclear wasteland

I would bomb the Indians or maybe the Chinese.
The world would be better off.
Wouldn't you say?

Nuke the South

Bomb the holy land
and most of Africa. Not the Congo and parts of the coast though. Also detroit for good measure. Gotta bring that 13% down to a healthy 1%

make california deeper than the mariana trench

Attached: 1557797135266.png (860x908, 998K)

strike NYC

show them that the wu tang clan ain't nuttin to fuck with

how would we recognize the difference?

Goodbye Mecca

Stop asking Yea Forums for advice Trump

+1

Crispy Jews

It's between Africa, Middle East and Israel which is basically the Middle East.

Nuking Africa would stop the migration flood of savages sweeping mainly Europe.

Nuking the ME along with Israel would cease war in the area and countries would stop giving foreign aid to Israel.

Nuking Israel would be an ultimate tell to see if the Jew conspiracies are any true. If they have no home land would they still undermine their host country?

I think they would just use their current positions of power to establish another Israel. This move would just confirm everyone's theories.

nuke everywhere except island

Washington DC for obvious reasons.

All these people saying they'd just glass the whole continent of Africa and the middle east like its worth it to turn 26% of the total earth landmass into an irradiated wasteland.
>hur its ok nobody important lives there
Its not about the people you fucking mongs. Do you really think that won't have global fallout? Literal global fallout? You'll kill way more than just the populations of those two areas.

Oh for fuck sakes, we aren't discussing the environmental factor here you greeny fuck.

Slap a "warning, this nuke is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects" sticker on a nuke and turn California into a parking lot. With the rest of my nukes, I'd take out Palestine, Afghanistan, Iran and Iraq because fuck those pedophile pieces of shit.

Well why the fuck not shit eyes? You're just gonna ignore a global increase in cancer by some order of magnitude? Do you have any idea of what the air currents are going to do with all that irradiated dust you've just blown into the atmosphere? Fuck, forget the radiation, do you know what all that dust is going to do all on its own? When Krakatoa blew the fuck up it caused "a year without a summer". That was just one volcano. You're talking about dropping the global nuclear payload all at once. You're going to kill us all you mad fucks just because some brown people scare you.

No matter where any modern nukes land it's over for everyone, if not instantly, then over time from fallout, deaths of plants and animals. If eradicating certain region, not by nuclear means then probably everything between Egypt and Japan.

If I can only strike ONE location, I'd choose to nuke myself so I don't have to live on the same planet as all of these other faggot countries.
/thread

You must be the loser guy at parties who takes every joke and what if questions as serious.

Pointing out the fucking obvious repercussions from nukes isnt the question here.

Attached: ground0ocean.jpg (592x392, 153K)

Yeah yeah its about which group of people you feel the most intimidated by. You're an idiot.

Everything, all of it, every last place humans are found.

Learn to new fag. I provided my answers with reasons.

I'm not calling you an Idiot because you're wrong. I'm calling you an idiot because you're an idiot. Mentally deficient. Retarded. Stupid. Moronic. Low IQ. Take your pick. Scum.

beginning from moroco is not negociable

Kek no arguement, stick to name calling newfag.

You guys have it all wrong.

The whole planet's gotta go, doods. Hit every square inch of the surface of this planet, or as much as possible, dispassionately, affecting rich and poor alike. Yes, that includes myself being blown to smithereens in the process, which is also cool.

Attached: 5827a3cec53bbd5899ef983c2cb7a064.jpg (600x525, 68K)

Nuke the moon. Fuck the moon.

Attached: 495655_1.jpg (1500x1500, 232K)

Sorry fam, feel free to eradicate the way you like, thats my take on it.

Israel, east and west coast US cities, Mexico city, London. You know what, everywhere there are people.

I always wanted to see project Starfish Prime live in action, although I would likely regret to start the Kessler syndrome and eliminating satellites in LEO. On the other hand, fuck you Elon Musk and your future trashyard of Starlink satellites.

Ifunny, for real? Faggot
Also, I'd nuke the US, of course