Danish and Norwegian girls that were killed in North Africa by Muslims deserved it...

Danish and Norwegian girls that were killed in North Africa by Muslims deserved it.One of them was actually defending islam and calling people ''bigots'' and ''islamophobes'' just 2 years before it.

Attached: Liberal atheists.jpg (773x960, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecrheD1eYYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Were they used as flesh lights after?

right on top of today's news, aren't we?
did you know President Kennedy was assassinated by a commie lover just the other day?

fuck you op, you piece of trash.

I'm just here for more of these qts before they died

Totally agreed with you OP

Attached: cultural_enrichment.webm (266x480, 903K)

dubs

Need some soy based ointment?

I wish all these idiots defending Islam would just move to Islamic countries, especially the women, then they'd see how great Islam is.

I'm a pretty tolerant person, but if you blindly support a religion that even tacitly promotes this sort of violence out of desire to be perceived as tolerant then yeah, in some sense this is poetic justice

/thread

She's just in her panties, were they raped first? I don't know that I ever read that.

>Danish and Norwegian girls
are you sure?
looks to me like they were Finnish'd

Attached: ccc.png (350x350, 138K)

Kek

TOP KEK

ba-dup-tshhh

No body knows the true story, even their close ones (family), and that is all thanks to the censure

Fapping to this

Good. Fuck white people

I wonder if they fucked these sluts too. Before or after.

Darwin awards candidates in the "cultural enrichment" cathegory

Proof? Isreali motherfucker?

Who will play them in the whacky comedy, 'Abdulla I beheaded the chicks?'

OP is just trying to spread hatred and discord. Either he's being paid by somebody to make this thread or he's acting alone and has nothing better to do with his life

The almost daily reports of European women and girls being gang raped & often killed by predominately Muslim migrants and refugees is very good in helping squash the influence of the 3rd wave feminist cult. Along with the 93% increase in violent crimes over the past 5 years all across the continent - again primarily perpetrated by Muslim migrants - the current trend of right wing political parties will continue for decades to come
By the far left violent extremist EU governments allowing in Muslim militants by the millions, the far left extremist governments have turned the vast majority of middle class / working poor against the rich leftist priviledged bourgeois ruling class.

This. The right wing in Europe have swept 86% of recent elections across the far left-controlled EU bloc. Glorious to watch it occur in my lifetime.

Over 50% are fake, you retard. Fuck off to your israeli pol board.

Glorious to see how jews taking over your country , stupid brainlet. You are the biggest traitors, besides leftists.

not saying they had it coming for them, but oh boy did they have it coming for them

Attached: hoemr.png (512x384, 233K)

Keep trying to spin your overwhelming far left election losses & screeching that rape victims are "lying", Rabbi. You left wing extremist kikes are losing power at the ballot box due to you Islamist pets raping & murdering innocent women & children non - stop day after day. And you Rat faced far left Jews wonder why anti-semitism is on the rise across the EU block as the growing majority reject your leftist authoratarian opression...lulz.
You see nervous, Rabbi.

thank you user, give your paypal, ill send you a 1PLN(around 0.25USD), your post made me LAUGH, genuinely, like, in real life, family giving me the looks for laughing like a madman, thank you, youre the hero to me this day.

funny how they set out to prove the world wrong and ultimately paid with their lives, only to deliver arguments to the people they hated.

i wonder how fucking hopeless it must have felt to realize that you were raped and beat and will die very soon all because you were being a naive, dumb shit that didnt listen to common sense.

>lets take a hike in the fucking hillbilly mountains of morocco as two white european girls and no protection whatsoever!
great idea

Keep this shit in /pol/.

Attached: 6B480F1C-C6A7-470D-A4F5-C756F271F5E5.jpg (300x250, 73K)

yeah... he aint wrong buddy, half of that IS fake, if not more, although rapes on people commited by islam skumm are very numerous, if someone was to actually commit to making statistics, around 20% of all worlds rapes would be islam related, keep in mind that 20% is outrageous, they are fucking animal, you cant reason with islam, cant explain shit to them, theyre the alpha and omega, every time, imo they shoulda just cordoned them off with a huge wall(not a trump meme) and never let them out of their shitholes, let them live kill die in their own shit until theres nothing left, almost like a country sized ghetto, or actually continent sized ghetto since theres a shitton of these trashes

the thing those people always leave comfortably out of their reports is that the muslims most of the time rape their own numerous wives and / or daughters

or a lot of the violent attacks happen inside refugee homes where muzzies fight other muzzies

but that doesnt sound as good as "muslim immigrant beats and rapes 14 year old white blonde girl"
not saying that doesnt happen, but most of the sexual assault and violence stuff happens within the family or at home. thats true for every demographic

agreed

Meaning yes brutally.

Remember the time where we would march into their country and lit every single man, woman, and child on fire for doing this?

What happened ?

I see the JIDF shills are desperately trying to derail this thread. Whas the matter Shekelstein? The proletariat waking up to the far left governments strategy of flooding the EU bloc with millions of violent religious fanatics to facilitate leftist authoritarianism have you kikes sweating as the right wins more & more elections?

You kikes lost again last weekend, with the center-right populists defeating you hand picked far left extremists in over 80% of elections across the EU bloc. You kikes are losing control of the governments. Does that scare you, chaim?

Im glad Yea Forums exists. Everything is better here

Muslims not raping them would be a shock

Laws of other governments

He's spreading hatred, not the subhumans that lopped their heads off

I knowing that when I laugh at a post like this b has ruined my sense of humor

It is the fault of the society from which they can . They did not protect them.

Waka waka

Attached: 8924AF3D-2F64-4C4B-BE52-CDDC4ABC5818.jpg (400x304, 105K)

well, the attackers said that they waited until there were no more lights and sounds coming from the tent, so it's probable that they had gone to sleep, maybe she was sleeping without pants in her sleeping bag. also it's kind of unusual that the perp makes their victim put their panties back on right before they kill her, they're usually found naked

>ruined
You spelled "refined" wrong.

that's happens when kids go on demonstrations for climate and shit instead of studying.

Muslims hate this trick
youtube.com/watch?v=ecrheD1eYYU

yeah maybe you are right user maybe...

Islam is a cancer to our planet earth

If you unironically think that someone DESERVE to die just because has an opposite ideology to yours, what does make you different from a fucking taliban?

not funny, but god tier music

I am ignorant of this. Please provide some kind of citation or something?

Well they didn't deserve it. But they do deserve to win a Darwin award.

They weren't trying to prove how peaceful Islam is by going there. They were just camping and mountain climbing.

they were killed by their own misunderstanding of a culture and i support the incident and the dumb bimbos decisions entirely. how else will they learn if they dont experience? people like these dont take advice from anyone

Attached: neck_injuries.jpg (675x1024, 91K)

Not uncommon, there's a pattern with dumb white women who think their perspective of the world is reality.. women who never experienced anything bad, who live in a bubble and get everything in life based on looks.

They get away with it as long as they remain in civilized countries, but then they take their stupidity and ignorance and put it to the test and pay the price for it.

Has happened before.

i sure hope so

Merci, I found it.

SHIT HAPPENS EVERY 3 DAYS IN MEXICO BUT YOU DONT SEE THE KIKE TRAVEL BOARDS REPORT ON THAT SHIT HEY RETARD I WONDER WHY NOT TO CRIPPLE MORROCOS TOURISM BOARD NO WAY NEVER

i wish we would fund free one way trips for those people. im legit willong to give up 1% of my paycheck in taxes just to get that kind of a program going

you're welcome Yea Forumsro

Those cuts look like no other beheading cuts ive ever seen and ive seen probably every beheading the internet has to offer up to now. Conspiracy?

^^^

It's not a conspiracy, it's all because they were too many to fuck their holes and some of them need to have sex with tha heads

Attached: 1558823443939.gif (800x430, 564K)

Edge masta

Kek. Not hard no one likes muslims

Where did you find the head images op?ever since watchpeopledie was spezed i haven't heard about this anymore

Saved. Will probably fap later.

Attached: 55776403_1281009618720973_8263084226404941824_n.jpg (480x438, 40K)

i'm estonian, and as a northern european russian rape baby EKRE voter i can they both look better when they're not smiling

He's at it again...Fucking Carlos...

Attached: 1557425633537.jpg (720x816, 228K)

Attached: BB1BFBA250CF422783D4FFACD5E1540B.jpg (553x700, 153K)

Attached: 1558648011420.jpg (720x926, 69K)

Attached: image_0.jpg (741x960, 137K)

Attached: 32.png (640x627, 496K)

Attached: 1059157236.jpg (960x772, 91K)

Bump. How come the videos are always shirt quality?

Attached: 1135C87C5F34419DA6FB1445C10E0AF9.jpg (3840x3310, 696K)

Attached: 1268143064118.jpg (1120x744, 302K)

Attached: 1558293876944.png (500x522, 120K)

Attached: pol_cuck.jpg (1200x1000, 124K)

Attached: pol_in_a_nutshell.jpg (700x564, 117K)

Attached: pol.jpg (900x900, 327K)

Attached: pol_pls.jpg (1301x1645, 1.41M)

Attached: pol_pls_2.jpg (1360x1888, 670K)

Attached: 4326374.jpg (640x662, 83K)

Attached: 1558469332721.jpg (480x399, 99K)

Attached: 73f.jpg (640x609, 49K)

Attached: MAGAcuck.jpg (1036x1300, 118K)

Attached: B621E3040DBF432CB04252F74979F8A6.jpg (720x454, 45K)

Attached: 1556392063402.jpg (750x624, 118K)

Attached: inhoffe2.jpg (1024x535, 93K)

Attached: 6652200214.jpg (649x960, 105K)

Attached: Screenshot_201905010438321.jpg (504x379, 96K)

Attached: donaldtrumpmouth.png (620x413, 221K)

op how much are you selling those extra chromosomes for?

1% of 0 is 0

One-million Moslems must die for every Westerner the filth murder.

Their job isn't to protect America. Their job is to generate profit for the oil industry. The whole "We protect you." thing is just propaganda designed to glorify the military and get more people to join.

I have no sympathy for those who go to shitholes and get killed

Attached: 1453679546682.jpg (456x502, 57K)

I'm using this.

cia killed kennedy

Then why does anyone care about these two girls? If it's all a smokescreen, it's all a smokescreen. Including the never-ending redpill.

Left can't meme

People still get off on trolling? Seems like something most grow out of but captain bigot here would like us to know otherwise haha.

>projecting
sorry bud, i have a job, hate libtards for a reason

Confirmed only niggers join rekt threads

I'm using this too.

>She's just in her panties
boner.jpg

Attached: 1550223556284.jpg (418x734, 40K)

And this.

I honestly believe these stupid cunts deserved much, much worse. they should have been beaten and tortured for days for trusting anyone other than people of their own race

"neck injuries"

Pardon me for a moment while I... LAUGH MY ASS OFF!!!

That explains all the cuckoldry/interracial threads we've been seeing lately.

Attached: pol.jpg (960x652, 267K)

As someone who hates both the mass immigration agenda and the pro-life agenda I agree with both sides.

That's what you get for going to a shit stain country.

poor women, they get brainwashed and ends up without a head, what a shame

and nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1551170184173.png (1190x1194, 1.33M)

Looks like this thread really rattled someone's jambos
I can't even find the energy to post this much in threads I like, let alone ones I hate.

ANONS AND FEMANONS OF /POL/ over here

its fake ya dingus

Fffuuuuucck i feel ashamed now