I gathered the courage to ask out a girl for a drink today, and although I completly expected to her to say no...

I gathered the courage to ask out a girl for a drink today, and although I completly expected to her to say no, she said "I'd love that!!!" Now I'm stuck not knowing what to do or what she meant by that and need a little advice from my Yea Forumsrethren .

Attached: 054.png (600x600, 441K)

its a trap

Ask her for a drink

Attached: aching asshole.jpg (429x368, 30K)

Be witty, make her laugh, etc. etc. etc. If you can't then you shouldn't have asked her out.

I need more context. Gimme a preamble

Attached: hu.gif (500x384, 954K)

Just go and talk about how great your life is and how much money you have. Then take her to your depressing studio apartment/moms basement and bang her. Then block her and never talk to her again.

works every time.

Attached: 1538786356816.jpg (924x1018, 144K)

Social interactions dont necessarily bother me, it's the concept of trying to impress pretty women, I'm genuinely confused as to what she meant by being so enthusiastic or how to go about the date, or if you would even call that a date

>be me
>be faggot
>no friends
>remember girl from senior year of highschool who used to cosplay
>never talked to her
>decide fuck it
>text her complimenting her cosplay
>she replys by saying it's the nice message shes ever received, normal bs
>hours later
>decided that past self was an idiot for not talking to her
>invite her for drinks
>she says "I'd love that!!!"

Not much to it.

I could do this, but I'm also tired of these exchanges. I want something more

Right. Advice from a greyfag who's probably old enough to be your grandfather, if you're prepared to listen.

You've asked her out for a drink and she has said yes (well done for having the courage, btw).
>?What does she mean? And what does she want?
She means she likes you enough to want to spend some time in your company and to go for a drink with you. She wants to talk to you and to get to know you a little better. It does not mean she "wants the D"...at least not yet. So you need to take her to a nice place where there's a buzz but where you can still talk without shouting in each others' ears. She'll want to know about you, what your interests and hobbies are, and maybe your ambitions. you need to ask her the same. Try to keep the conversation on her - ask her questions (but not like a CIA interrogation) and get her to talk about herself, but answer questions when she asks. Don't dominate the conversation as people like to talk about themselves and try to find areas of common interest (films, books, sport, games, places you've been, etc) where you can share opinions and experiences. Try to have a conversation with an interesting person and don't think about getting in her underwear. Don't discuss difficult, "soapbox" topics like Trump, racism, etc unless she goes there (she may be trying to find out if you're a racist moron or left-wing hippie) and if you do try to keep the conversation balanced and calm, then steer it back onto less controversial topics. Try to amuse her and make her laugh and smile, make eye contact and, if you get an appropriate opportunity make contact (such as a gentle nudge if she teases you) and watch her reaction to see if she welcomes the contact or doesn't - you can then take it from there.

At the end of the evening, tell her you had fun, say you'd like to do it again (but not if you didn't and decide she's not for you, obviously). If she holds eye contact as if waiting, maybe a goodnight peck on the cheek (cont)

(cont)
and if she doesn't object and still holds eye contact, try a kiss on the mouth, all the while gauging her reaction. If you want to be fully "#metoo" you could say that you'd like to kiss her first (she may appreciate your sensitivity).

It's unlikely she'll want to fuck you on the first date, but if she agrees to see you again, who knows.

Holy shit, some actually good advice. I didnt expect her to fuck on the first date, I just didnt think it was this easy to ask a girl on a date. I have been making up excuses about how she might think it's an outing with friends considering I have never spoken to her.

>I have been making up excuses about how she might think it's an outing with friends considering I have never spoken to her.
same greyfag.
You have spoken to her. You asked her for a drink. She said yes. Why would she think she wants to go out in a group? Did she say that? If no, then always assume the positive and she wants to go out on a date with you. What's the worse that can happen? She turns up with friends. If that happens then all that has happened is you get to spend an evening with more than one woman. Talk to them all, using the advice above, be polite, try to stay part of the conversation, don't get embarrassed. Again, at the end say you had fun, try to get her briefly alone and say you'd like to get to know her better and how about just the two of you next time? If she says no, then you know where you stand.

First thing's first, delete all of those cringe anime reaction images from your computer.

I suppose that's fair, like you said what's the worst that can happen. Thanks greyfag, you put a young autistic fag at ease.

(cont)
boring greyfag again. I just read this
>it's the concept of trying to impress pretty women
Do NOT try to impress her - there's nothing more boring than a blowhard. You've come over like the virgin basement-dwellers with pathetic lives you see bragging on Yea Forums about their money and 11" dicks. It's not about impressing anyone - it's about getting to know a fellow human and deciding if you like each other. if anything, get her to impress you by allowing her to talk about herself.

And remember - she's probably nervous too, so make allowances. Nothing impresses more than quiet self-confidence and a little humour

>*You've = you'll
apologies

Damn, I have so much to learn. I'll be sure to keep it light and genuine. Any tips on trying to ignore her beauty or realizing that I'm just being stupid and nervous?

>she says "I'd love that!!!"
did you actually respond with a time/place? cuz "I'd love that!!!!" isn't exactly saying much

don't say shit like "I'm sorry if this is going to be awkward" or "I don't do this usually"
generally don't start sentences starting with "I'm sorry" or undermining your confidence
don't try to be an alpha Chad if you aren't one, though. being fake as fuck shows.
just be yourself and talk, keep talking but also Take your time to listen to her.
conversation is key. read her opinions, but also surprise with interesting ideas and concepts.
be confident in your decisions. don't suck up to her, but be humble and gentlemanlike.
if you are literally a hopeless weeaboo fag, you can only hope that she likes shy, mysterious guys and hasn't yet gotten the memo that most mysterious guys are just boring as fuck.
good luck bro

Well I asked her if she was free this week and she opened the message but this was at like 12am so I figured she was tired and I didnt wanna spam her.

Thanks, I'll admit I'm a borderline weeaboo but haven't gone full degenerate yet so I think I have a shot.

>Any tips on trying to ignore her beauty or realizing that I'm just being stupid and nervous?
You could start the evening by complementing her that she looks great, then just talk to her as a person. It's natural to be a little nervous - if there's an embarrassing silence then you could make light of it by saying something like "well...that killed the conversation" (but not if it looks like it's her comment - make it about how you killed the conversation, even if you didn't) then just open another topic of conversation along the lines of "So...what do you think about xxxx (name a band, or a film) and, even if she says she doesn't know/like them/it, you can ask her what she has seen/does like...and away the conversation goes again

>she opened the message but this was at like 12am
greyfag again. Sorry, I forgot you young'uns live your lives on line. I thought you'd actually spoken to he and she'd SAID she'd really like that. If she typed it then prepare yourself for potential disappointment as people tend to be more enthusiastic when they are not face-to-face. I've never dated on-line so all I can suggest is you choose a place and a time and then say "OK, how about here and at this time on this day?" Try to give her the full option and not little bits, like
"How about this week..."
"OK"
"How about Tuesday..."
"OK"
"How about the little bar..."
"OK" because each small step give her the option to say "No". If you give her the full plan and she says "No", then you can ask if another night/tieme would be better and ask her to suggest when. If you keep getting "No" or "maybe" then perhaps she's gently saying "Never", so it's time to move onto the next opportunity

anyway, greyfag out. Good luck

Thanks a million!