Alright so my wife wants to have a 3some with me and another chick. I'm down for the fun...

Alright so my wife wants to have a 3some with me and another chick. I'm down for the fun, but we've never done shit like that before and I'm afraid it's gonna fuck up our relationship. She's been asking for awhile and I'm not so stupid as to pass on an opportunity like this, plus I want her to be happy... but it also kinda feels like a trap.

Attached: 271.jpg (1200x1800, 601K)

tell her you'll only do it if she has a dick

Ngl, if it was a cute trap I'd prolly do it

you cant fuck it up, because you wont be in the game. She just wants to fuck another chic, and soon, another guy as she throws it in your face that she let you see another chic nekkid

>girlfriend sets up threesome with her best friend as a birthday present to me
>blow my load in five minutes
>awkwardly smoke a cig while they lez out for another 20

Eventually she got jealous because of it and it caused some problems for us. We worked through it, but honestly it wasn't worth it.

You should be fine as long as it's with another woman. If she was thinking about having a 3some with a man, instead of a woman, then that would be a bad sign. But since it's with a woman, you'll be just fine, as long as you don't get too greedy. By greedy I mean focusing on this other chick much more than on your wife. Let the 2 fool around with each other FIRST. Let them eat each other out, sucking on each others titties, etc. Gradually wiggle your way in after they've been fooling around for a bit, but fool around with your wife FIRST. For example, make out with your wife for a little bit, and then make out with the girl for little bit too. After you've included yourself into the mix, everybody needs to be doing something. For example, you're eating your wife out while she's making out with this girl, etc. Please, do, not, get, greedy. Your wife should be the one handling the 3some. i.e. Your wife is the one talking to the girl, scheduling the time you're going to have the 3some, etc. As long as you do these things, you should be just fine. Have fun my nigga.

Attached: 1553809786626.jpg (776x960, 134K)

Yeah this is the scenario I want to avoid... which Is why I've told her no several times. But she wants to play around with another big tiddy asian girl and watch her give me a blowjob.

My compromise is I told her I'd do it, but she has to find the girl and set it up. She's pretty shy irl so I don't think she'll do it... but she's also good looking so she could pull it off easily if she wanted to. I admit it would be fun but honestly I'm satisfied with my wife and our sex is great as is so I personally don't think it's worth the risk, but I'm afraid if I just keep telling her no she'll get mad and do something stupid.

"Do"
"Doing"

All anything in all of existence is is things "doing" things

Good tips. Yeah I'm leaving her in charge of all that stuff. I don't even want to know the girls name so she can't accuse me of anything later. I just hope she doesn't bring home an ugly chick or a fatty. That would be pretty awkward.

>existence is is things
>is is

Hahaha. If she does bring home some ugly chick, then do what you're wife originally wanted, which is to let her give you a blowjob. Just be kissing your wife and mainly focusing on her while the girl is sucking your dick.

Tell her "i love you. i'm not sharing you with anyone."

Put your foot down. Once you go down the path of degeneracy her lust for other people other than yourself will become insatiable and she will gradually lose respect for you to the point that she cheats on you and leaves you. Be the man in the relationship and keep her on a moral path.

Thank you Christian Jesus. Very cool.

I've already tried that. I've told her many times I don't need anyone else and I think it's a bad Idea but she keeps bringing it up. Eventually if I keep ignoring her I'm afraid she'll either find a girl and do it without me or I don't know just resent me and be miserable.

We're both pretty happy with everything else. We have a great house, we both have good jobs and live pretty stress free lives. We don't argue much and spend all of our time with each other and we trust each other, but no matter what I say she's set on playing with some titties. She keeps saying things like I should be happy that she wants to have a 3 some with another girl and any other guy would be jealous of me... but she was getting increasingly frustrated when I said no. At first I thought it was just a trap to see if I'd agree to it right away or suggest a specific girl... but she's been asking for the last 6 months now. I'm running out of options.

If she is being so insistent, then at least if something goes wrong it isn't your fault since it is what she wanted.

Do what this dude said:
Is your girl cute?

I think so, pretty damn sexy if she puts just a little effort into it. And nice 34DDD tits for an asian. So I don't think she should have an issue with self confidence or jealousy... but women can be crazy so who knows.

34DDD on an asian? Bro, I'm going to have to request that you make an unsee.

unsee dot cc

Try reading it out loud slowly if you can't comprehend why "is is" appears there

unsee dot cc/80ccfc24

i second this user.

where did it go?

re up, op

>I'm afraid it's gonna fuck up our relationship
That's why you are going to have to sit down and have 2 discussions.
One, you need to sit down with your missus and talk about the boundaries of what you're both comfortable with during the 3some.
Then after that's all laid out and agreed on, you both need to sit down with the other girl and let her know of these boundaries.
Lastly, think of the other girl as an accessory to the normal love making that you and your wife do. Let her join in and participate but make sure your wife is still the main focus of your fucking.
3some usually =/= you get to fuck some other chick while your wife watches. There's a good chance it'll be like regular sex with your wife except with the other chick kissing you/her during etc.

tl;dr make sure you both set boundaries and still keep each other as the main focus of the sex session. if you pay too much attention to the other chick your wife'll probably get pissed and ruin everything.

Hold on I'm on mobile, lemme get on desktop so i don't fuck it up again

Why sit down with her? Can we all just talk about this while standing up?

Also should I maybe draw up a contract too?

OP here on PC

unsee dot cc /0b9fe9d4/

I'm looking forward to seeing your wife's bongos.

Are you making sure to set a timer? I think you are setting it to insta delete after first view.

That might have been it... try

fd1be077

Hope you enjoyed maybe I'll report back after the 3 some

When a chick wants a 3some it's the first step towards a breakup

Sorry OP, you don't "do" it for her anymore

At least she didn't fuck Chad behind your back so you owe her that

Attached: 5438061561.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

youre fucked. the door is opened to a devils 3some later and then it turns into you getting cucked.

3some with another girl is a trap