Last move was e6 to e5, whats the best play for white?

last move was e6 to e5, whats the best play for white?

Attached: chess.jpg (901x676, 85K)

D2 to BBC

Attached: black.gif (297x288, 656K)

F3 to D5. It's an early sacrifice but it'll pay off if you see it through

Attached: jcore2.png (290x508, 82K)

idiot, you have to secure E7 before you move the queen and knight.

Just let them take on D4, it will free up your Knight to move in the middle after re-taking. So this is a free move. I’d F1 to E2 and get ready for the castle. Also coves your Knight. I’m no GM tho

F3 to H2

g5 to e3. bishop is in trouble

Oh didn’t even look at the board state, this is a good one unless you can capitalize on the pawn stacking. I’m not trying to play this one out

biship takes knight.

You could just take the pawn on H6 since it’s on the Queens diagonal

G5 to F6

F1 to G2
H6 takes G5
H4 takes G5
F6 takes G5
F3 takes G5
>black moves
D4 takes E5
>black moves
D2 to F4
>black moves
G5 to F7 forks the rook and queen.

Nevermind, G5 to E7. Black's rook can't do much about it without being sacrificed.

Queen to E2, After H6 takes G5 then move Knight B1 to D2 developing the Knight and eventually the Rook

Came to post this. This is the only option or you will lose a bishop for nothing, no advantage at all.

Retards

No but the knight can take the bishop no problem while being safe from the queen covered by the rook

Fuck I;m getting rusty. It's been a couple of months since I got my last game in which was during the Super Bowl.

F1 to g2.

Hey, shit for brains, you play ANYTHING only every few months, you're not getting rusty. You suck.

Hey, user, how's your tennis, golf, basketball, pinochle, billiards, darts etc. Oh hadn't played for months, getting a little rusty!

Moron.

retard

thats not how it works

B1 to A3
>black moves
D2 to D1
>black moves
A3 to B5 and take the pawn
>black moves and takes knight with pawn
F1 to B5
>black moves
D1 to A4

I came to post this.

>B1 to A3
>lost Bishop for a shit move that cant go nowhere because pawns cover the knight
>D2 to D1
>wasted 2 moves while getting raped by blacks advances

Stfu faggot

Wtf is on C8?
looks like 1 of each colors pieces are on the square

The best play is to stop playing chess as it's for nerds.

goes diagonally. engrish not my language. bishop?

Its not a bishop. Blacks bishops are on C7 and C8 but there is an extra white piece on C8 too. Look at it closer

>the best play for white?

the best play for white is get bars on your window and a good alarm for your car. then figure out how to move to a better neighborhood.

There is a pawn on the table.

its white pawn taken by black

Ohh yee i see now. Perspective was weird