Alright Yea Forums I'm devising a plan for next week to sneak into my exes apartment to steal...

Alright Yea Forums I'm devising a plan for next week to sneak into my exes apartment to steal. All the nudes! Talk me into/out of it! I want the nudes and I know she must have had some!

Attached: imgcache0.10095698.jpg (189x189, 11K)

Well show us more

Steal all of her underwear

Alright, I only have small image caches from when I used to have a collection. I deleted it when I thought she would marry me.

Attached: imgcache0.9465874.jpg (203x270, 10K)

I know it was a stupid dream but we had been dating for about 6 years before she started to do this on and off thing. Now she says we will never be again. The choices are off myself or break into her house and steal her ipad with icloud and take all the nudes!

Attached: imgcache0.10130726.jpg (320x240, 15K)

Any advice? How do i figure out her new master password? I want to spy on her digitally. I had a master password but I fucked it up long ago. She uses a new one now.

Hey dumbfuck. So you know how Apple gadgets work right? She can trace that shit back to you regardless if you think you disabled it. Even if you know the password to all of her shit, that shit can still be traced back to you. So do us a favor and post what you got and go to sleep. Wake up a new man and forget about this puta.. Stop digging up the past and move on foo. Your dick and your mental health will thank me later for saying this.

Attached: www.gonewild.tohidorikyokokirigiri48.jpg (1920x1280, 88K)

Yeah but I wanna mission impossible this. If you knew the whole story. How I quit school... How she dumped me to do craigslist adds and to sell nudes. Besides 7 years is a long time. About 1/3 of my life. I only have about 40 good years of my life. Do I wanna be a pussy and think "I wish I stole her nudes"...

Attached: Snapchat-1652272115.jpg (750x1334, 91K)

It’s not worth it. Have to agree with.Even if you break in and take her iPad, apple products are pretty hard to break into. You can’t just script kiddie your way through an iPad and iCloud. Plus she’s probably taking her iPad with her.

I get that Dawg. But you're wasting your time. You could be spending that time doing things for yourself that you couldn't do while you with her. Think about it this way:

Yoy sneak in and do it. Great, now what? You're going to exploit her photos? Oh that's a felony? Riiiight. Nice going. Have fun in jail.

Oh you're not going to exploit them? Then what are you going to do? Did you break and enter just have the photos like a creep? Now you have a felony and a restraining order.

What else can you do? Oh I know. You pulled it off and you sheared them with us. Nice. But guess what? Yea Forums sucks your dick for them for like an hour. Then you're back to square one.

Listen to me man. The best revenge you can get on an ex is to make yourself 10x the man you are now (which you're not even one now considering that you actually want to do some childish shit like break into your exe's house). When that hoe sees you you living the baller life she's gonna want that D again. The best part? You can tell her "nah hoe, I already got me some grade A pussy. I don't need you."

Even if you never see her again, you'll have improved upon yourself and you will have laughed at your past transgressions while taking it as a learning opportunity.

Attached: www.gonewild.tohidorikyokokirigiri46.jpg (1280x1920, 66K)

Damn, her pussy was THIS good?

Who’s that girl. Got a video?

Hidori Rose. Various videos on various websites.

Attached: www.gonewild.tohidorikyokokirigiri43.jpg (1280x1920, 75K)

Could you send em a link to your fav ?

Just Google it you lazy fuck.

Attached: www.gonewild.tohidorikyokokirigiri45.jpg (1920x1280, 56K)

Knowing her she didn't change jack shit. I know her, the pad is there.
I lost everything. When I lost her. I bet everything that it was going to work. I listened to only my heart, even when everyone said it was gonna be this way. I am a failure in the eyes of my family now and I lost the apartment because I was a pussy. The only thing I have now are fucking nudes. user, this woman made me into shit and threw me out. For what? To sell nudes and fuck strangers.

Attached: imgcache0.9640762.jpg (180x240, 10K)

Jesus christ get a life

I miss the Yea Forums that would tell you to do a flip when you wanted to kill yourself. I have a video too but ink how to post it.

Bro. There are people dying in other countries because of war and famine and shit. Your life ain't that bad right now. You're still alive right? You got food? You're doing a lot better then most of the world.

Your family being pissy? Whatever. You lost your place? Work harder, get another place. Don't have a job? Get one. Get a roommate and share an apartment. Pick up your life man. Shit's difficult. I know this. Been there done that. Don't you fucking give up user. Your life may seem like it's falling apart right now but I guarantee you're probably going to wake up tomorrow. Not a lot of people are going to live through the night. So just chill out, collect your thoughts, get some grub, smoke some weed (or don't if you want to do something different) stay the fuck away from alcohol for now, jerk off, move forward with your life, jerk off again, and keep your head up. Listen man, we all have control of our own lives. Getting mad at yourself doesn't help that control. Trust bro. You just need some internet stranger to tell you to nut up. You ain't a pussy till you give up.

Attached: 1536605471670.jpg (3600x2700, 1.8M)

Christ you make a good point, but I'm fucking upset with it.

Let me reiterate something. You keep going back to "she she she" or "her her her" nah man. Quit that shit. Stop. You've acknowledged that you've made some bad choices right? She made some too. Now guess what man? She's not your problem any more. Isn't that fucking awesome? Yeah she left a wake of destruction behind her. Why do you have to deal with that? You got your own problems. Deal with those. Stop patronizing your ex by saying she did it. Youre playing the blame game. It's both of your faults.

Now let that sink in for second?

You good? OK now move on. Fix your shit.

Attached: 1536605513356.jpg (1944x2592, 1012K)

Good. Be mad. I would be. Channel that shit into something else though. Something productive and destructive. You like cars? Get into that. Immerse yourself. Break something on it and fix it. Drive fast when no one's around (but don't kill yourself)

You like anime tiddys? Me too. Look at some. Enjoy yourself. Learn to draw it.

Point is, I don't know what you like man. Just do something you like to do as long as it's not (too) destructive. Even it's as mundane as taking apart your computer and putting it back together. You will have spent your time learning something. Just don't sit on your ass waiting for something good to happen. It won't. I promise.

Attached: 1536605534272.jpg (2592x1944, 1M)