Well /b, I just had my first ever tinder date. Everything was going fine, popped a movie after dinner, things get hot...

Well /b, I just had my first ever tinder date. Everything was going fine, popped a movie after dinner, things get hot, we're making out, and right as I reach for her inner thigh...she says she's a tranny. I was more than shook considering I'm as straight as they come, but I let her suck my dick. Some of the best head I've had and she swallowed.
AMA

Attached: 1556980264859.jpg (593x767, 55K)

Logically a guy would know how to make a penis feel good, but you're still a faggot.

No that's gross I'd prefer not to ask you anything at all.
Actually. I will ask one thing.
When you were a child did you ever think you'd fall this far and become this sad of a person?

>fantasies of the /b tard

I'm being dead serious man, I hate all these faggot tranny threads, and she was honestly hot as hell. Dont know how I didn't see it tho. I dont know what to do

Any pic?

Attached: Screenshot_20190528-005834_Tinder.jpg (1079x2022, 772K)

you gay now

She got me good man fucking blindsided

>and she was honestly hot as hell
>she was honestly hot as hell
>she

This is why you're delusional. It was a HE.
You got your dick sucked by a MAN.
No matter how much you try to tell yourself otherwise, this is a fact.

Like that's deadass not a dude's jawline

Attached: Screenshot_20190528-005925_Tinder.jpg (1079x2140, 786K)

>thinks any trannies pass as female
bait

Manly Manface, you just wanted to get your dick wet.

ur a gayboi too now

Attached: 1547069823719.jpg (242x220, 21K)

I'm not saying he's a girl man I'm just used to referring to him as a girl cause as of 20 mins ago, he was a she in my books.

do your parents know you're a faggot?

Tell me what features point to a man. Any identifying characteristic

I would be able to tell by that bio it's a guy. Girls don't write flirty bios on Tinder like that, nor do they outright call themselves pretty.

I smell a newfag. Everyone knows traps aren’t gay. Can you even tri force?

I like trannys, but that looks like a girl, I don’t even see the Adam’s apple. I’m very jealous of you. If that makes you gay, it’s not that gay, it looks like a pretty girl...

Cut the bullshit the bio says nothing, for all he cares it's just another bimbo asking for cock and attention

>her
>she
>she's
>her
>she

Attached: 4664322165.jpg (2184x1394, 156K)

Dude I've no idea what sort of hormones he's on, but he even had massive tits and I'm not even kidding. I was actually fucking surprised. Before i left I said "Hey man, I'm not comfortable seeing a trans as of now but whatever you're doing keep it up, cause it sure as hell works cause you got me, that's for sure"

That’s what I would think. Only difference is she wouldn’t suck my dick.. I would suck hers.

you do realize that faggots regularly take their fucking anti-hiv "prep" meds before going out and fucking and sucking random guys, don't you? if you didn't you're an idiot and could very well have HIV.

That’s very sweet of you. You’re a good boy.

true

OP here,
Idk man this whole thing feels so surreal and like a fever dream to me, some shit I thought would never happen to me. I never use tinder cause I'm comfortable around with girls and can score easy but I was bored and got a quick match and thought damn that was easy. No fucking wonder why it was that easy.

My head is in a blur right now

Your head is in a blur because all your cum was drained into a trannys throat.

are you sure that's a guy? that don't look like a guy. Did you see or feel the dick? maybe she's testing to see if you're liberal enough?

Nah man, he's was really cautious not to let me touch his crotch and when we were making out he got on top of me and I felt a bulge while he grinded on me, keep in mind I still thought it was a girl here. Just shrugged it off as nothing tbh but that was like a minute or two before he came clean.

It looks far from a dude man I'm really shook

I would be too, science has gone too far

Damn nvm OP, you gay for it. Not that there’s anything WRONG with that...

Attached: 93F8CE1A-0D01-4D21-B1ED-8FEE843FADDC.gif (300x200, 903K)

>She
Kek. Accept it, now you're a faggot

Attached: 1416109576552.jpg (489x578, 117K)

You put your dick in a boy. Gay.

WON

Everybody knows Jesus was a black man

Attached: FFB1CBCD-61A8-4402-B061-430FCE3F7CD8.jpg (944x941, 155K)

Dude I'm fucking 90lbs wet and my shoulders are less prominent than this guy. Also choker hiding the Adams apple is a SSS tranmove

Didnt tho, like the weird part is. We talked after cause I was cool about it but,apparently the dude isnt a bottom??Cause I said if he hadn't said a thing and told me he only did anal(me still thinking he was a girl) he would've gotten dicked down cause i was legit clueless. Some fucking how he said he only tops and I was so fucking confused. "Cant take it in the ass" man what are you dressing as a girl for then

Attached: 1438496305904.jpg (607x807, 87K)

Dude like I'm not even open for an argument on this. This looks like a girl, so I'm not even discussing it. Call yourself a sissy all you want idgaf, those pics dont depict a dude.

LOL this is a fucking joke right? That is clearly a fucking dude. You must be one blind motherfucker or dumber than dogshit.

>I'm as straight as they come, but I let an adult male suck my dick
>she
Congratulations. You will never be able to escape how you willingly had a homosexual encounter.

You guys are so fucking delusional

I gotta ask was his voice not a giveaway either?

enjoy your aids faggot

Only person delusional here is your faggot ass. Not that I give a fuck because this is likely bait anyway.

Feminine, almost annoyingly feminine.

My actual canine. 1st picture shows the mouth and nose are proportionate to a man's not a woman's, eyebrows are thicker than my shit and I get a unibrow if I don't shave baggy clothes choker swept over hairline downward angle on the photo and my fucking god do you not See the bags under the eyes in photo 2, those mother fuckers are like soul wells and you only get them from staring at a screen most of your life I know because my shit looks like that too, so remind me how many chicks have you met who look supposedly as female as this to you that spend literally every waking hour in front of a screen?

Did you just come here to try to justify yourself? Stop. It's a dude. Making out and getting your dick sucked by a dude is gay. AND you're "cool with it". Ok....faggot.

Attached: 4692878239.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

So I decided to go fuck with some guy tonight. I made a fake Tinder profile and dressed up like a chick to catfish desperate dudes. I ended up going out with some guy, he bought me dinner and we watched a movie, we started to get a bit personal and then I couldn't hold it in anymore and told him that I'm a dude and that he just got trolled. He started to cry so I sucked his dick to make him feel better, I hope that doesn't make me gay...

what was the response to that?

As an aside to this, OP did you happen remember any of their interests, if so what were they? I garauntee they were male as fuck.

>her
>she

He said thanks and he appreciated it and I was cute. Nothing too unexpected

gae

this my friend is a proper trap. It has been awhile since ive seen a good one. Forget all those other fuckers saying you are blind, they have the advantage of already knowing, and they spend their lives on /b fapping to traps, so they assume every woman with a slight difference is a trap.

Look at the mustache that it tried to shave lol

Make up artist. For movies and special effects. Dont think that's too out of ordinary, thought it was cool.

this thread is pretty funny even if its fake and gay. but seriously, i had a few laughs from the comments lmao

>This looks like a girl

I'm in trannies myself but come on, this is a fucking guy. And no shit you cant see the apple he's wearing a choker. It's a classic tranny move. I bet you dollars to donuts there was sign after sign in person and OP purposely ignored them all. Also 19 my ass that looks like he's 24 years old at the youngest.

>I'm as straight as they come
Card carrying faggot now.

I know man, got me good that's for sure that's why I at least told him good job, but that's not for me.

Fucking insane hormones gave him like proper tits too. Not the mosquitoe bites type.

of course not that theres anything wrong with that.

Attached: 2312312312.gif (250x250, 547K)

See now this picture I can honestly say “she” looks like a girl. Either way, given then chance I’d drain my cock in the asshole.

nice. Hell that one is pretty enough that as long as the dick was hidden properly i'd tap that ass too.

This might as well say stuntman, you ever seen any chick who posts movie effects and Halloween costumes etc? I used to date one and I used to do CasSim (Casualty Simulation) for TA/cadets and they are fucking terrible at it, I'm fact most people you could name in the movie industry that are good in this aspect are males even in descriptive literature and art, look at lovecraft and h.r giger, chances are pretty high its got a cock if it can hold a conversation about something as interesting as the visual effects industry.

Dude don’t even think about it too much fuck all these other virgin faggots. Blow a load in her ass next meet up and grab that cock. You’ll have fun, and you’ll be able to have that notch on your belt. You have the chance to fuck a hot tranny do it bro.

OP is now samefagging hard AF to try to make it look like he's straight lmao. This is just pathetic now.

Real ones know

Attached: 40C9BBAA-9039-45A7-AC79-EE643552BC5A.gif (500x359, 500K)

i agree with user id let "HER" drain my balls

I can count the number of times a chick has told me her interests/profession and I found it interesting or cool in anyway on one hand, OP did you think you'd found a unicorn or something?

Omg what area are you in. I want to blow her and get fucked by this delicious creature. Ungrateful fucker.

kys faggot

for real

Attached: MzGDbS2.gif (245x212, 575K)

Facts

He wants to be consoled.. poor baby.

gae

OP stop samefagging to defend your degenerate faggot shit. You fucked a man, and not even a convincing one. Get over it.

Make it longer so I can jerk off to it pls

Winner

holy shit, trans women are women too? well fuck my balls dry who could have guessed you could have good sex with them holy balls lets lose our minds over it

I'm in Missouri

shut. up. you stupid shit.

trans women are women. shut the fuck up.

Lmaooooo Yea Forums how I’ve missed you. From make up artist to stuntman..

I don't understand this. I haven't been single this century, so I never had to worry about this kind of shit, I only ever saw a few trannies in my life back then and they were really obvious.
I can't imagine what that's like, to be out there trying to get pussy, but there are sneaky guys who are basically homo landmines. You were expecting a women? Too bad, you're now part of the gay experience.

I'm honestly not sure how you react with anything other then immediate violence.
Not being up front about that shit is kind of like trying to rob or rape you.
You're part fag now, you can't go back to being a guy who has never willingly had a sexual encounter with another man.

>trans women are women

Attached: 1557789091165.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

Fuck I was supposed to come up this weekend. I would’ve gladly took HER off your hands and beg her to fuck my face.

Hey at least you didn't say stuntwoman, you've learnt to accept what you did.

No they're not. if saying that you';re something means it's true, then I say that I am right, so even if we didn't consider the fact that they're literally not women, by tranny logic my viewpoint automatically wins anyways no take backs can't tag the butcher if it was born with a penis and balls and no female reproductive organs, it is objectively a man case closed.

All jokes aside this shit should be illegal. It's like pulling up to a car dealership, and then being told oh sorry we only have bikes here, the cars aren't for sell.

dubs confirms trannies are mentally ill

Attached: pls.jpg (276x294, 36K)

No I’m a trannylover, not OP, I was just quoting the fellow.

I take you're an oldfag,like I said I'm usually pretty much fine with women in regular interactions I dont use dating apps. But I got stuck on campus after semester ended before I got to go back home so gave it a shot. Like yeah I get it you got to be cautious and I know they're traps out there but this shit is straight up ridiculous man. How the fuck am I supposed to instinctively call this a dude and be on my toes about it

op answer this user

can you post a pic of tranny?

It’s 2019 stop assuming genders, you uncultured SWINE

I have a pretty successful social and sex life, pretty confident even in this fuck up. I know I'm straight given that I'm still not consciously or objectively attracted to men or trans people, but I didnt think as a kid this would happen

Dude look up

Honestly just get you some pussy sometime this week and take this shit to the grave. You’ll be aight.

>she

want to see the pic of OPs date specifically to know if he is lying or not

Since you did not leave on the spot (or kick him out on the spot) you are a faggot for inaction for getting a blowjob by another man.

I probably will, got some other chick I matched with that goes to Mizzou. Shes pretty cute, also has her insta there and pics checks out this one's a girl so I'll do that

intersex. Women who don't have reproductive organs. Older women who's organs have stopped. Are these not women?

Actually, nvm. who cares what u think. women be women and if you feel like a girl, then u real like a girl. Ladies, y'all welcome into the women club. I welcome you. I hope u the best and I am glad to have more sisters.

OP here, dude why would I take a picture of her during the date. You ever been on a date before,user? Best I can do is a screenshot of the date arrangements

Attached: Screenshot_20190528-021234_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 460K)

post a picture of her tinder profile

He already did you dumbass

Nigga are you blind, the pics are up there.

>she
fuck off faggot.

cool you're jets man jeez

wow calm down man jee eminay

I'd punch him in the throat. And OP you are a fag now. Good luck with that.

Post more of the conversation. She’s gonna feel your what??

Best decision I would have done the same

Was talking about my hair, mentioned I had an interesting texture so he/she wanted to see what it was like

I already payed for dinner, I'm at least getting my dick sucked

Came to say the same thing. Dont support their delusions by acknowledging them

>I already payed for dinner
Nigga why you be paying for dinner? you are on tinder not Christian mingle or match.com. Now that you brought up dinner how much money did you spend on dinner? was it the dollar menu? or you be spending big bucks.
>I'm at least getting my dick sucked
By another man, you got a blowjob by another man you gay motherfucker. If you found out it was a man after paying for dinner you count your loses and leave and you do not stay at his place to get a blowjob.

I dont mind paying for dinner, prolly around $15 which is fine by me, just how parents raised me, ask a girl out you got the tab. Didnt find out until already having an erection and making out.

>I dont mind paying for dinner
15 dollars is alot of money to be spending on some Tranny you met on Tinder. I would not pay 15 dollars for a date with a real Woman and especially not a fake one.
>ask a girl out you got the tab
You asked a man out who pretends he is woman despite supposedly being a straight man. However since you are on Tinder the process is fucking (a real woman) does not include dinner or going on dates no rather you fuck her (a real woman) and then leave.
>Didnt find out until already having an erection and making out.
Your erection should have died instantly like it does in straight men once they realize they have been kissing a man.

>15 dollars is a lot of money
Are you poor or is the economy of the US so bad nowadays?

>Are you poor or is the economy of the US so bad nowadays?
It is rather that that 15 dollars could have been spent on far better things then a dinner to which you get a blowjob by a man.

op you should listen to this guy. he's the father you clearly never had in your life.

>15 dollar blowjob
Not a bad deal tbh, besides the fact that it’s from a tranny

I am guessing he is running into the hills waiting for the thread to die as even he knows there are better things to get with 15 bucks then a blowjob by a man.
If it was a woman it would be a good deal (there are ways to get them cheaper or free but if you be lazy or do not have the game), If i had that 15 dollars id invest it into beer, cigars, cigarettes, E cigarettes etc (either one if not a combination is a far better deal).

Notice how he abandoned the thread REAL quick when actual advice was being offered. Fucking faggot, I'm guessing you finally get it through to him that he what he did was gay. Good job user.

I am guessing he knew he was gay but tried to rationalize it because he wants to hear the idea he is straight or not gay despite him being gay. But the fact is if he got a blowjob by another man, after knowing it was man (not him being tricked in anyway) then he is gay for getting that blowjob. At best he is bisexual but not like a normal straight man.

trips of truth. take it as your walk on the wild side and move on

clearly a tranny, but I would have fucked him, not kissed though, that's kinda gay.

>I am guessing he knew he was gay
He definitely knew and you can tell from his laughably excuses. At this point all we can do is laugh at this faggot.

I don't care if someone is gay, personally, but don't get your dick sucked by a man(or worse suck a dick yourself) and then come here and get all defensive because people are calling you gay. You are definitely gay at that point.

>At this point all we can do is laugh at this faggot.
If i was him getting a Tranny date on Tinder the minute i would have found out i would have booked it and if i was tricked into sex i would seriously consider putting the man in the hospital (only not doing so because 1 to 15 years in Prison would ruin my life plans).
>I don't care if someone is gay, personally,
Most People generally don't but OP's straight card is gone forever.

You’re really that insecure?

Depends what you mean?

>"she"
A dude sucked your cock, how'd you like it?

I don't think anything of myself and if I did I'd have to not. It's a point of personal pride for me to try to stay humble.

fucking based

no way that a dude.

Attached: 1442516728610.gif (720x480, 126K)

It's called vested interest. OP was already up to his neck so he just dunked under. Now wether or not he chooses to actively continue not pursuing a gender AFTER the experience is gonna define his sexuality.

Shit even I have been blasted enough to not pay attention before, but I spent 20 minutes scrubbing my dick in the sink and decided I'd just chalk it up to being adventurous.

Tricking/trapping people is bullshit though. I basically asked for what I got

You faggatron

Yeah. All this tranny threads are sickening.

>post nut fog

That’s not how it’s supposed to work user

This! one hundred times

I swear the vast majority of you guys are legit fairies

>every day we fall farther

This

You're gay if you knowingly had sex with a dude.

You played yourself

I hear what you’re saying but I kind of feel like If it were me I’m not sure I’d kick her out at that point. She is still a she mind. I’m just not interested in trans women, sucking dick, or receiving it. If I was into the butt sachs like most of you faggots are maybe that’d be different. Having said that it’s not gay to be attracted to what most people would objectively identify as an attractive female. As op said he was in the midst of getting hot and heavy when the gig was up. Granted it sounds like he never saw or felt actual peen. Lizard brain and dick brain still say this is an attractive female. dick suckage commences. I think this is a unique situation and I’m not sure what I’d do. If that makes me a bit gay/bi so be it I guess. People aren’t exactly getting stoned to death anymore. Not in most countries anyway

Personal pride is you being scared of getting your cock sucked?

>She
>Swallowed

Attached: Smart 1.jpg (98x125, 4K)

this place used to be ok before all the homosexuals decided that they needed a place to justify their actions.