How are my parents so god damn poor? I dont see anyone this god damn poor no one literally no one

how are my parents so god damn poor? I dont see anyone this god damn poor no one literally no one.

I even see people younger than my parents like 20 years younger with more and nicer and better shit. we live in a giant shit crumbling house. parents never once fixed the roof. house is 300 years old. leaks and shit when it rains. windows are 400 years old. cracked windows the frame is made of wood lets air in 24/7

dont have proper heating and no insulation house is literally always cold except in the summer. entire house is crumbling. the downstairs is covered in ripped up rags for carpets dont even have proper floors underneath. all my life my parents drove broken down shit cars with the engine lights on or didn't even run right. my parents finally at 50 got enough money for non welfare cars and then my dad just buys a god damn truck because he decides hes a redneck now and then buys a shitty overpriced piece of metal with no features in it and goes broke again

its so cold theres fucking ice and snow on the inside of my window when its cold. which is fucking always where I live. half the house hasn't been updated in 300 years literally so it just looks like an old abandoned crack house or something. my entire life has been fucked. my parents never bought me a car even if I had like 400 dollars they couldn't just help me go in 300 or 400 dollars to get a shitty beater car so I never got anything. ever. every single person I talked to their parents helped them buy a car before 18 or something like that. never got one. anytime I ever got any money they stole my paychecks before I could cash it. nothing but endless amounts of bills and debt coming in the mail with no money. 50 years old still nothing but debt and no money.

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

I never got gifts, money, nothing. no savings no help nothing. even on my graduation I didn't get a single fucking penny everyone around me got cars and money for graduating school my parents just came up and took the 100 dollars I got from graduating.

my parents are so god damn poor. like worse than 3rd world country poor. 400 year old house no upgrades completely broke down the bathtub isn't even properly put in or proper at all its all the most ghetto broken down shit

it literally looks like a crack house from the 80s or something but somehow worse. they had kids and did this. my parents thought this was okay. they were allowed to live. the government never came and took me away

Are your parents addicts or alcoholics, or just underemployed?

retard debt slaves at first, then alcoholics, then underemployed

but they splurge money on stupid shit as soon as they get it. never ever ever get the cheap option or sensible options

I GOT MONEY LETS BLOW IT OMG ITS GONE LOL!! BACK TO SUFFERING

fuck them. and I clean the whole house myself and theres certain shit I dont know how to do

get a job nigger

kek, my parents are rich
ya got a raw deal buddy

Attached: young-man-holding-money-thumbs-up-white-background-48067323.jpg (1300x957, 101K)

Please learn a trade user. If youre 18 just pick something you love like pole climing and become a lineman. Or welding or fixing machines. We will always need machines, metal, and power poles.
Break the cycle, you can.
Or kill yourself and try for high score.

Where in Europe do you live? There are no 400 year old houses in North America. There's one near where I live that was built in 1639 and it's a museum.

too late for all that shit now

im scamming and doing dishonest shit for cash im not making low amounts of cash I need as much as I fucking can as fast as I can any way I can

Would you offer your asshole for some richer parents? I'm looking to adopt.

Do they own the massive house? Perhaps you could get work, save up, get tools and fix the place. - you can learn anything from the internet

Oxford. Parents both professors.

i personally wonder why poor people have kids, it seems irresponsible.

Get into trades
Get into the military
Learn seasonal skills - repairing air conditioners during summer season, bbq salesman during spring, etc

I literally cant focus on anything besides getting the fuck away from them as soon as possible

my mom is mentally ill as fuck like fucked I am fucked

hang on
chris chan is that you

crash at friends' places as often as you can. If you're studying, stay at the library til 1 am. If you're working/hustling, just stay outside.

How old are you? what do your parents do for a living?

They're both on the teaching staff at the local university. I'm studying in another town, trying my best to keep away but it's tough without any cash. And I worry about them - I love my parents.

no friends I live in the middle of nowhere and im on probation for being black

life is ruined. god fucked me for no reason

What are you studying? Get a job nigger, and fuck your parents
Get into the military

Studying neurophysiology. Guess I got into it because it seemed interesting and to stick it to my liberal arts prof parents, but it's not what you'd call a vocational degree.

I don't have the physical fitness to make it in the army, and the rumour is they don't accept people with advanced studies in neuropharmacology anyway because nerve gas. Sucks.

all I want to do is invest my money and do something business related I dont want anything related to college or any of that shit

plus I saw what college debt and college degrees do. absolutely fucking nothing for my parents. and fuck the debt. and fuck school anyways

im business orientated

Your goal is to control the means of production?

You should not be on probation for being black. That’s on outrage if true. If you are really black, you should be in prison.

>these stories are fake
>the people posting them are paid to do it
>it's literally just spam
>the point is to keep you angry about shit you have no control over
>it keeps you angry and makes you feel an acute loss of control over your life
>then someone comes in with a redpill to tell you how you can hold power over this fiction
>but it's a fiction
>and it will never be anything else.

Who pays for these "stories"?

Don't you have a thread of your own to spam?

im op. why the fuck do you think im so god damn miserable. look at this shit. fuck god

Sounds like you've found a solution to all your problems. Go get em, my friend.

I just want my mom dead and to leave

You're good to go -- just need to stick with it and your dreams will all come true.

god crushes everything I do and has made my life a living hell for no reason. I hate god