Which one would make the best unwilling footslave?

Which one would make the best unwilling footslave?

Attached: 1549503632276.jpg (1080x1298, 1.43M)

left for sure

Why left? And is unwilling footslave better than a willing one?

left is the hottest in general, has younger feet than middle, and is asian so she automatically beats right in my book

what about unwilling vs willing?

don't really care if the outcome's the same either way

kill / marry / fuck

Would it change anything if you knew left hates foot fetishes and thinks they're gross?

bump

moar

yes, I'd want her feet even more. Left is hottest and her toes are so cute.

are you into smelly feet?

sure, I don't mind. To me a smelly foot is just as sexy as a clean and odourless foot on an asian girl

you're into asian feet then?

absolutely, love asian soles and toes

Oh no my flip flop feel off! A-anpn what are you looking at?!

Attached: 1558970661549.jpg (1024x897, 100K)

What if you came across the opportunity to blackmail left for her feet and knew you wouldnt be caught? Her name is Annie btw

more

I'd 100% have no problem forcing her to take pics of her feet for me even though she would absolutely hate it and think I'm a disgusting freak. More pics of Annie? She's gorgeous

What else would you make her do? Especially if you find out she hates sweaty/smelly feet

What do you think of her feet here?

Attached: 1536166425548.jpg (1365x2048, 266K)

she's adorable. I'd make her go for a run with thick socks on so her feet are really sweaty when she's done

Maybe you caught her cheating on an exam and you can get her expelled from her university. How would you tell her that unless she wants you to spill the beans, she's your footslave now?

Attached: 10669278_787451587963064_7257043757104789256_o.jpg (2048x1536, 353K)

their feet arent showing

Look, Annie. I know you cheated on the exam, and I have proof. You study to learn and prepare yourself for your future, and you cheated that. If I told the university you would be expelled, but right now I don't really have a reason to tell them.

> So if you can do something for me, I'll just keep it a secret.

You're going to do little favours for me. All I want to start off are some pictures of your feet. You can judge me all you want and think I'm a creep but it doesn't change the fact that you will be expelled if you don't follow through with my requests.

She would be really weirded out but still do it to not get expelled. Would you ask for any of her used socks? Since she hates smelly feet, you could tell her that you're in charge of deciding what shoes/socks she wears, and she has to ask you for permission before changing/washing her socks or washing her feet

I'd come round to her house and pick up dirty socks. I'd buy her new replacement pairs as a little thanks for complying with my orders but I'd take her dirty ones away and cum in them.

How long would you make her wear the socks for? Would you eventually make her let you sniff her feet?

Attached: 1536274799861.jpg (556x1791, 110K)

Wear the same socks at least 3 days in a row

Of course, I'd make her let me kiss her toes and smell her soles. Even if she's creeped out. Maybe graduate to footjobs and have her massage my cock with one foot and stick the toes of her other foot in my mouth

> If I don't think you're putting enough effort into this I'll tell the university and get you expelled Annie. Now smile and moan at me while I fuck your feet.

I imagine you find her one day and ask to sniff her feet and she screams no and that she just went for a run at the gym and she's too sweaty right now. This would be day 3 of the same socks too. You should tell her that she's only good as a footslave and the only thing keeping you from spilling the beans are her smelly feet

Literally the only thing stopping me getting her expelled are her feet and if she's going to deny me what I want I will fuck her entire life up.

What about making her wear stuffy shoes without socks sometimes?

Her feet would smell so good afterwards man. Holy fuck.

What if you find out she has a pair of red converse shoes that she's worn for years already, all torn-up, ragged and filled with sweat marks (pic related)? they reek of her feet and she had actually been planning to throw them out sometime this month. What would you tell her?

Attached: annieconverse.jpg (560x840, 64K)

I'd tell her that if she throws them out she'll be getting expelled. She owes me those shoes or her grades are going to be worthless.

She'll be confused and ask what you want her to do with them then. They're clearly too old and stinky to be worn again. They're gross

I would take them for a week or two and dump all of my cum into them. After a week I'd give them back with the inside crusty with it along with a pair of her dirty socks that had received the same treatment. She will be wearing these for a week with no cleaning or changing socks.

Maybe before you dump your cum in, just make her wear them without socks for a couple weeks so the scent is purely her sweaty feet

> Annie, what I want to do with them is none of your fucking business. If you don't want to get expelled, then stop asking me questions. As a sign of courtesy, I will tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to hold those sweaty, stinky shoes up to my face and smell them as I jack my thick white cock off.

Would you ever let other guys use her feet?

Nope, she's mine and mine only. Got more pics of her?

I'll look for more. You saving her pics?
What do you think of this? And how often can she wash her feet?

Attached: 1536184636418.jpg (682x792, 55K)

definitely. saving the whole thread.

she can wash them once a day but in the morning.

I love that. My cum will be so much thicker when the shoes smell like her sweaty feet

Screenshot of your pics folder? What are you going to name it?

Would she ever have to go 2 or even 3 days without washing her feet? How often would you ask her to remove her converse so you can sniff her barefeet?

nah just use a python script to save all images from a Yea Forums thread and then once the thread 404's if I really like it I save the finished thing as HTML as well.

2-3 days I can imagine would be a bit weird for her and I personally am not super into it but may as well try everything once right? I'd probably ask her to sniff her feet every few days if I lived close enough, maybe every second day so I can keep it special

Dam, on a scale of one to ten, how badly do you want Annie as your personal smelly asian footslave? She would hate it so much.

If there was no risk of getting caught, would you actually do this?

hmm well asians are def my favourite so probably an 8-9, depends on her pics ;)

if there was no risk of getting caught at all and it was purely about my conscience and what she thought of me, I would 100% do it.

Which of her pics gets you the hardest?

What if she breaks down one day and cries and begs you to stop and that she can't handle being a footslave anymore?

Would you:

1. Let her go and destroy the blackmail material?
or
2. Say her feet smell too good to let her go, and make her get a tattoo that says "Footslave Annie"?

right. she is wearing socks, and i bet she hates being barefoot. damn she's so sexy.

Probably cause of her eyes in that pic

If she broke down one day I would probably go halfway between nothing and 2. I would say her feet smell too good but wouldn't force her to get a tattoo cause I'm not into them. That being said she does have great feet and I would never give up on them.

Got 2 more pics left

Would you frequently remind her that she's only good as a footslave, her foot smell is enough to make guys cum, etc, and telling her how much you like asian feet, especially hers?

Also would prefer sniffing her barefeet or 3-day old socked feet? How would you smell them? Putting them to your face with your nose beneath her toes?

If there was some creeps in her class who were obsessed with her feet, would you consider selling them her feet pics and used socks? You could tell her afterwards that perverts who she would normally never talk to are enjoying the smell of her feet too

Attached: 55744.jpg (486x716, 42K)

I'd remind her with the pics of my cum I'd take when I shoot all over pics of her feet or her actual used socks. I'd prefer her barefeet. Definitely would tell her all the time how much of a whore she is and how much she makes me cum with those little Asian feet.
I'd put my nose underneath her toes but also lick that spot too, as well as kiss her individual toes and suck on them.

I would definitely monetize my experience. I'd give him all the pics and carnage I had and then tell her about it so she knows how much of a dirty fucking whore she is with those cute little Asian soles and toes.

Imagine her shock the first time she sees one of the creeps sniffing her used socks and as he walks by he tells her he will be wanking to her feet every night.

If she was in this pic the day you started blackmailing her, would you make her give you those socks on the spot?

Yep and I'd whisper to her that there's gonna be so many fucking weirdos and creeps she knows from uni jacking off to her used socks and pictures of her pretty little feet.

I've got to head out after this one user. Could you write a long exchange between you and Annie about how you decided her feet aren't smelly enough, and so you're forcing her to wear the converse shoes described in without socks as her permanent footwear from now on? She would protest that they're too stinky and falling apart, but you just say that she's your footslave now and her asian feet turn you on so much and she better get used to it unless she wants to be expelled. She will also have to let you sniff her feet whenever you want. Also, as punishment for protesting, she can only wash her feet once every 3 days for the next month, and there will be one day near the end of the month where she has to go around letting any male classmate sniff her feet (she has to personally offer her feet to the creeps who are obsessed with her) and that this was only the level 1 punishment and it will get worse the more she complains.

A bit much to ask of you but I'll wank to it for weeks and I'll post a bikini pic of her before I go?

Let me know if you can write it so I'll stick around a while longer

Hey user I can write it, you got Kik?

Unfortunately not, just post here?

I'm about to head too so I'll do it up quick, sit tight and be ready with that bikini pic ;)

Maybe post a pic of a smelly converse along with the post?

Also mention that Annie is in first year, and you plan to make her wear these same shoes without socks and sniff her feet all throughout university, much to her horror

Also throwing in some of her reactions and disgust would be nice

Annie, we're at a crossroads. Unfortunately what I'm asking of you isn't enough anymore.

>What do you mean user?

I mean that you aren't smelly and sweaty enough to fill my needs and desires.

> Well that's not my problem you freak. I already hate being your "footslave" or whatever creepy word you have for it.

Well it kind of is your problem Annie. You could be expelled and that really IS your problem then.

> Fuck. What do you want from me then?

You need to wear the red Converse shoes I love so much all the time. You can't wear any other shoes.

> But they're practically falling apart. You always make me wear them. Why are you doing this to me?

Do you want to refuse? You're my little Asian footslave and you're my bitch whether you like it or not.

> I don't like it and why do you call me that? And why the fuck does it matter if I'm Asian or not? Why is that hot to you?

If you question what I find attractive, whether it's your cute little toes, your ethnicity, or your ass, I will have you expelled. That will totally fuck you up, you're only in first year remember?
Anyway, as I was saying, you need to wear theoe red shoes every time you wear shoes. You need to wear them for the rest of your fucking degree if I say so.

> What the fuck user that's like years away!

Exactly.
You're going to wash your feet once every 3 fucking days for the next month, and your classma-

> Once every 3 days? Are you kidding me? Why are you so disgusting user?

Don't fucking interrupt me. You're my whore and you're going to be everyone else's whore too. There will be a day where everyone in your class can suck your toes in about a month's time. But that rule doesn't apply to me. I'm anytime I want.

> Ew.

I don't care if you don't like it Annie. That's the rules.

> Yuck, user.

And you know those fucking creeps who jack off to your pics and feet?

> Yeah?

Well... they get to sniff your feet. Not just as an opportunity, but you actually need to offer them.

Attached: 54732248_333806787274187_8143522746168749690_n.jpg (1080x1247, 139K)

And the more you complain, Annie, the worse the punishments get. You might have to offer people in McDonalds the chance to sniff your feet if you piss me off enough. So stop complaining.

> You're sick fuck user. I don't want to do this anymore.

Shut up bitch, there's no way you'd let yourself get expelled for cheating on a fucking exam in first year university. You dumb slut, you'd be too ashamed if people around you found out. You are my silly little Asian footslave and there is absolutely nothing you can change about that.

> Ugh.

hope you liked it user, that was fun to write

Loved it user, here you go
Shame whoever took the pic cut it off right above her feet

If you still have time, could you write another quick short exchange? I just thought of a good scenario for when the month is up

Attached: 89574.jpg (470x881, 86K)

I gotta head to dinner man but if you ever get Kik my name is EndocrineDistortion - just save it somewhere and get the app later. Would love to exchange pics of her, write up exchanges (and come up with stories), and tribute her.

Thanks for the pics this evening, you've given me a jolly good wank

Will you be around again? Maybe start an asian thread with one of her pics and I'll find you?

Do you plan to wank to her pictures and the thought of having Annie as your footslave later?

Also just curiosity's sake, how much would you pay for a pair of her 3-day old used socks right now?

See ya user