Tell me one reason why I can't go to my local mall and kill everybody in there with my guns while listening to...

Tell me one reason why I can't go to my local mall and kill everybody in there with my guns while listening to Metallica and hardcore metal?

Attached: 91BjIw1N-hL._SX425_.jpg (425x283, 45K)

Prison

You can but you will ether be shot, taken to jail for the rest of your life or euthanized

OP can't deliver. That'll cover it all.

Because you're a weakass faggot pussy.

You’re wasting my tax dollars

>why I can't
but you can....

Because NO BALLS

You can, but kek demands that you livestream and post a link

You can boi
You just won’t do it cos you’re a decent human being

Metallica would sue for copyright

>Kek

because when you try to put on your headphones you are going to damage them with that edge you have. kids - so edgy these days

Attached: 4167972884.jpg (934x1360, 79K)

I will never understand you faggots. You want to kill but you never go into a location filled with people who deserve to be pumped full of lead. You always want to go to a mall, school, or church.

>inb4 those people deserve it though.

the mall def does... fuck the people that go to malls

>hardcore metal
>Metallica

Attached: 5bf.jpg (480x318, 17K)

you said and you brainlet

Bluetooth speaker or Headphones ? hope you're not going to use those shitty Air pods?.

Because you're a decent human being.

Because the individuals you’re willing to kill are just as alive, aware, and conscious as you are. People can be retarded and honestly just waste oxygen, but tolerance and proper education could help. We’re each unique and randomly organized assortments of matter, your physical insecurities and limitations should instead be fuel to secure and protect humanity from extinction. If you’re still not convinced, either your brain is chemically or structurally different on a minute scale causing you to have a mental disorder or social aggravation, or you’re seeking attention through shock value like a jackass. There’s total chaos in the universe and there’s no fate, so create your own purpose and goals to not waste the one short life you have

Because Metallica fucking sucks

To be fair only niggers and boomers still go to the mall anymore, so it's not like anything of worth would be lost

You keep falling for bait... God damn, Yea Forums...

You could
But considering you are a fag you will be a terrible shot miss everything your autistic mind thinks to aim at, then a mall cop, regular cop, or a private citizen actually trained to use a gun will drop by and kill your dumbass, and after that the media and us will be here pissing on your pathetic failure of a legacy.

I'd say it'd be up there with that dumb faggot shooting up theaters when the Dark Knight Rises premiered. What a garbageass movie to try to an hero to

You'll only kill like 10 people, and they're all food court workers or clothing store workers.

No one goes to malls anymore. You would have wasted your time and effort.