Why the fuck do I get literally ZERO matches on Tinder with this pic...

Why the fuck do I get literally ZERO matches on Tinder with this pic? I was told bitches would FLOCK to me if I lifted but the only matches I get are literal 2 out of 10s

Attached: BE938F48-9518-4910-8F90-33DB19E87394.jpg (871x1078, 718K)

Body pic = no matches

Maybe it's because you look like you belong on Grindr.

this

I got a face pic too but can't you tell from the bottom half of my face that I'm at least acceptable?

It’s a good start but have you seen what the other dudes look like? Girls don’t want natural they want 6 packs

I know I'm not peak physical performance but I used to be lanky, I at least look like I work out now. I thought this would get me better success on the dating apps but I don't match with ANYONE. Not even 6/10s

you're just thin, not muscular, that's not a hot body. and you're too hairy. also who the fuck posts a semi naked pic to try to meet girls? you come off as a creep

You’re not muscular just lean. Plus you’re hiding your face. You look like a normal guy in a dirty bathroom with old towels.

Your face seems somewhat better than your body. Use good images on your profile, no shirtless pics. Look as if you're not a degenerate virgin.

You'd have more matches being decently attractive and having a charming profile than advertising yourself like a second-rate gigolo.

correct and factual

just replace it with a few tasteful shots of yourself in a form fitting tank top while doing something in public.

also if you have a pet, add a pic with your pet. bitches love pets.

also correct and factual

You have odd proportions. You're quite skinny which is making your hands look too large.

You're clearly flexing and tightening your abs which is trying a bit too hard,

There is literally nothing good about the photo.

I figure if I go with the semi naked pic, that makes it clear Im not interested in anything serious

im just trying to fuck though, I'll be moving for work in a month or so so no point in trying to start a relationship

I'll keep this in mind. Also, I have a pic with my cat but I feel like it makes me look kinda gay.

I'm definitely flexing but I'm not full flexing, you know what I mean? Thanks though, appreciate the feedback.

Show your face, coward

I assume you're 25+? Most girls don't want to just fuck they want someone to settle down and have children with before their ovaries shrivel up

29 yeah, that's true but you'd still expect ONE or TWO younger chicks to be interested in a bang with an older guy

LOL Ron B is that you?

your forearm is too hairy.

Tinder sucks

lmao true but do you think THATS the reason why they're not swiping?

UPDATE: Just got a match and she isn't ugly! wish me luck bros

Attached: wxCIh0SU_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Fist = violence
Women notice that right away and will stay clear

femboys would love you

What does your profile info say?
I also have a body shot in mine and you're in better shape than I am, but I still get matches. Might be able to help

you need to understand what that picture means... its a red flag offragile masculinity. lack of debth in personality. those things are just really repeling.

try an anime profile pic.

Bitches hate pics like that. Post a pic of you outside smiling instead of shirtless in the bathroom like a loser.

Lol, you’re all retards. It’s cause you don’t have money bro. Bitches don’t give a fuck about how you look, as long as your decent in bed they only care if you can support them with everything they want. If you have a winning attitude and make dumb money you’re set. Instead of spending endless hours at the gym like a meat head get a job and make that money boy!

Where’s your face you fucking mong

Girls care about your facial aesthetics the most

hairy
weak wrists
you were a beta bitch before working out...
cant shake the beta mentality?

Attached: 1401197884243.jpg (450x420, 69K)

Well, no face... plus, wear clothes. Nice clothes . Like you have taste. Women are not as visually oriented as us. If you show your face, smile, wear something nice, they like that. Not shirtless tool pics and especially no dick pics

Because everyone can smell a faggot

First of all, you're not that jacked.
Second, even if you were, body pics signal that you're boring and have nothing else to offer, neither of which is hot to girls.

That arm-hair needs to be thinned out. They have clippers that do it without going hairless.

Manscape. Work on forearm strengthening.

...yeah I'm poor and never have trouble, sweet narrative though my incel friend

Yeah, like women are looking at forearms. You are a fucking homo. Women give zero shits about that. Incel

lol

because this type of photo makes you look like a fucking tool who tries too hard to get girls

woman here, i love toned forearms. i can tell you're the incel or fuck only fat bitches

It's called a curl

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 11.28.19 PM.png (1065x509, 821K)