Alcoholic reporting in. Ran out of booze and money. Thinking about drinking some Aqua Velva aftershave...

Alcoholic reporting in. Ran out of booze and money. Thinking about drinking some Aqua Velva aftershave. Heard it can get you drunk.

Anyone ever experience it? Thoughts? Obviously it's not the safest thing to do.

Attached: 220px-Ice_Blue_100th.jpg (220x321, 27K)

It can leave you blind

Do what you want God is fake

So I've heard. Wondering if a few sips to get a small buzz would do any major damage?

drink every last drop

Attached: 1558235439590.jpg (1080x1349, 57K)

sincerely thank you for this post. Reminded me why I quit drinking.

Go drink someone else's booze maybe

Probably can't drive.

There will always be another buzz and another day man, just let this one slide. Pour it down the sink before your get retarded

Even if you drink that, the whole bottle is probably 4 shots you'll need more. Id pass on it

Holy shit get your life together idiot

i hate that no booze/money but i wouldnt do that. too risky bud

Holy shit no, at least get some cheap mouth wash at least you won't be drinking perfume. Get some help my guy, God bless.

It makes your puke smell good

Classic blue doesn't taste too bad, but old spice is the best

How much did it take to get you drunk user?

At that point, you might as well huff bug spray and call it a high.

Attached: f1728857-3120-4a4e-b474-d66f8ad1bc77_1.7e41f79bcada186bbbc136d1094be906.jpg (2000x2000, 297K)

So a real problem is hand sanitizer being stolen from public areas by the homeless. So i guess it works but Fuck man. Just wait til Monday beer will be everywhere. Go to a cook out

just go steal a bottle from the store, put on baggyer clothes and pop a bootle in your pants and walk out like you just went on there to use the bathroom, don't make it a habit tho

I know this is bait, but...
Aqua Velva (and any cosmetic product with alcohol for that purpose) contains Isopropyl alcohol. When you drink beer, wine, etc you are ingesting Ethyl alcohol. Isopropyl is not metabolized the same, nor as easily. It will NOT get you drunk even the slightest. What it will do is make you go blind, give you internal hemorrhaging, and possibly kill you.
PSA

1) dumpster dive for old fruits and bread
2) mix in a bag if water + suger, keep it warm
3)???
4)Profit

You're a fucken dumbass if you do this op

Attached: 1558905002064.jpg (614x389, 69K)

You'll wanna throw in a few slices of bread or something for the yeast, otherwise it's bacteria heaven and will just decompose

If you are this desperate I suggest you stop drinking entirely as it is clearly a problem.

Nice try Big Alcohol. Try and protect your shareholders but we all know perfume is the purest liquor.

Most major liquor producers are foreign or family owned, and not even publicly traded...

If you drink so much that you turn to drinking this you have a problem, but you probably already know that. This isn't a good idea

Get cheap malt liquor from a gas station. Costs like 2 bucks for one 32 oz.

Hi quaby

it's somehow safer to drink mouthwash

isnt this bad for u

Most of the bottle. It's usually around 60-70 percent alcohol, so go by that.

Mouthwash dude. Might give you some bubble guts but will get you fucked up if you drink the whole bottle. Doesnt taste that bad either.

I don't have mouthwash

Takes over a week for it to do it's thing.

Attached: 2819457976.jpg (1014x1670, 116K)

Mouthwash saved me from some serious withdrawals more than once in my life

What's up fuckface retard, I'm downing a few ciders, don't have work tomorrow so I'm drinking my ass off, gonna pick up a ton of booze in the morning to add to the ton I already have

Enjoy drinking aftershave, fuckhead loser

Attached: 422486.jpg (473x538, 143K)

Cider is for fags.

Say that to the Irish, fucker

Sure dickhead, drink more poisonous aftershave

Get cheap malt liquor from a gas station. Costs like 2 bucks for one 32 oz.

Filter it through a few slices of bread first . Niggerfaggot

>Ran out of booze and money.
well you know what time it is

Fuck those potato niggers

If you can find some Aquanet get a plastic bag and fill it with water and then spray the Aquanet in it and drink it. It's what all the Indians do when they run out of welfare money for the month.

this is all for informational purposes only and you should only drink alcohol made for drinking

if you're in the US and your issue is liquor stores are closed, I'd find a 24hr grocery store or cvs/walgreens/rite aid whatever. Get a big bottle of listerine (in my experience the green goes down a little easier than blue and A LOT easier the yellow) . It will keep the shakes away and not get you blind or dead. It WILL give you the shits, so, be warned. Aftershave will almost certainly make you puke from the taste. If you're gonna try to drink hand sanitizer I've heard you want to put salt in it and shake it to separate the glycerin from the alcohol, also, I don't know what kinda of alcohol hand sanitizer uses, so, I'd stay away from it. Ditto with aftershave. Nyquil has a small amount of alcohol, but more importantly will put you to sleep until tomorrow morning when you can go buy regular booze.

I’m a massive alcoholic and even though I have money I switched to drinking malt liquor. Fucks you up quick if you down it and can get drunk twice for the same price if drinking a whole 26 oz in one night

Actually not entirely true. Isopropyl alcohol WILL get you drunk, but it'll also do much more severe damage to your liver.

Going blind is from methanol, which will also get you drunk.

They removed the alcohol from these now

Why not just rob a liquor store if you're that desperate? Or make your own so you have a steady supply?

Yeah don't drink aftershave

It'll give you the shits and fucking DESTROY your gut flora. Enjoy the myriad of health issues from that.

Then again, if you're an alcoholic, you're not exactly worried about your health.

Suck cock for a fiver.
Buy bread, jolly rancher, and plastic bags.
Crush candy and shred bread into bag and pee in it. Set in warm place a few days. Drink it.

you can absolutely still buy mouthwash with alcohol in it

didn't know that, but then again, you're right and it isn't my top priority when I need a drink, so, I don't really care. I don't make a habit out of drinking mouthwash, but, I can't imagine the alternative of straight vodka is doing my digestive tract any favors either. My feet already hurt all the time from the peripheral neuropathy despite taking a shit ton of gabapentin, my liver is working 2x harder than it should be (and that's an improvement, it was 3x). I'll take the shits for a few hours after drinking the mouthwash than the shakes, puking, sweating, insomnia, and everything else that comes with the withdrawal.

Do you have insurance? They have programs for detoxing slowly with an IV alcohol taper to control the symptoms.

Yeah go ahead and drink aftershave, it won't kill you

Don't drink that! Drink Bay Rum instead. It's got rum in the name, you know it's good shit.

Attached: 61vCh+7CBkL._SY679_.jpg (194x679, 23K)

try this

Attached: 1b19f637-2787-4ed7-8f44-bb0aa3d56d80_1.c82cf394e1ff75367b88a2aff529e7e8.jpg (450x450, 23K)

Listerine baby

Underrated post

Attached: 2F061DF9-EAE2-4E99-943F-0535ADCB8140.jpg (1024x1017, 96K)

Uhh, i knew(not really but for lack of a better word) this dude in his 30’s who had been drinking rubbing alcohol for a fucking long while and he wasn’t homeless but he was on welfare tho

Anyways, he wasn’t pants on retarded, still had normal cognitive abilities and all but he was fucking stupid as shit

Guy was banned from a couple of drugstores because he just steals the rubbing alcohol he gets to drink all the time

I've been medically detoxed ~4 times.

Twice getting plopped into a hospital and getting and IV to rehydrate spiked with valium. Sucked because it was basically enough to keep me from being miserable or sick in the hospital but once I was out the door it was the misery as it always is.

Once I did inpatient at a actual rehab for 5 days, the tapered me with librium a few times a day. Highly recommend that, they clearly knew what they were doing.

Once got sent home with naltrexone (which I think is vivtrol, but, these were pills). They did fuck all nothing to make me feel any better OR make me want to stop drinking, I think probably took it all in 2 days hoping it would help with the withdrawal.

I've tapered on my own with alcohol more times than I can count, and, other than that time in the actual rehab it is by far the least awful.

aqua velva :

1part blue Curacao
1 part gin
1 part vodka
1 part tequila
splash of lemonade
splash of orange juice
lemon slice
cherry
stir & enjoy

>pants on retarded

Is that a phrase? I like that. Where are you from user?

What makes you go back? Or is it just that you've never made it all the way through the withdrawals? And would you stop if you had a life-threatening episode?

I feel less miserable. Right now I haven't had a drink for 3 weeks, cold turkey with miserable withdrawals for a few days. Longest I've gone is in the past 15 years is 100 days. It started off as something to do after work to wind down. Then I figured, I'm working my ass off, why not have a little something at lunch to help pass the second half of the day. If I'm drinking at lunch, why not irish up my coffee before work while I'm watching sportcenter and getting ready. From there I was waking up early to get in a few drinks before work, taking an earlier lunch to get my drinking in sooner (and miss my co-workers who may have been out getting lunch at the normal time), stopping at the store to get my booze for the night / next morning after work. Lather, rinse, repeat until the weekend.

I meant pants on head retarded lol
I’m from Canada, why tho?

Miserable how? Like emotionally or physically or both?

And yeah, that slippery slope gets you every time. My buddy's parents were alcoholics, then they got clean for a few years. Then they started with one rare drink on occasions, it built up, and within 6 months, his mom was out fucking her meth dealer and his dad was gambling with the family's food money. Sounds like I'm making it up, but it actually happened. They lost the house, his siblings who were underage had to go live with grandma. It was tragic shit. Not saying that applies to you, they were real degenerates, but still. LOL

Also if you don't mind me asking, what kinda work do you do?

Oh, that makes more sense. LOL I was just wondering if it was a regional saying or something.

I noticed lately that when i’m high, i tend to gap alot my sentences and i don’t even realize it on the spot so thanks for having pointed out lol

>4.5% alc/vol
>drinking my ass off

Wew lads, we got a badass over here. I could drink that shit all night and not even feel it. Waste of money tbh ya limp wristed girlyboy.

It's all good. Burn one for me, Yea Forumsro. I got a nice big jar of homegrown and a quarter oz of home made shatter just sitting for the time being.

Soon though.

Soon.

Shit nigger, i currently have probably a 1/4 off my oz of green crack atm
Man, this shit is not the one i remember smoking years ago but it fucking kicks you in the dick

That's because George Soros and the interdimensional psychic pedophile vampires laced it with LSD to turn the frogs gay.

Attached: 03-alex-jones-supplements.w1200.h630.jpg (1200x630, 158K)

I read in a KISS autobiography that Ace Frehley was jonesing for some booze once and drank his bottle of cologne and it worked. Try that.