How do I get my neighbors dog taken away and killed by the town?

how do I get my neighbors dog taken away and killed by the town?

>neighbors dog barks 24/7
>they give not one single fuck
>leave it out 24/7
>literally not even one second it spends inside
>just throw it out in the yard leave it out all night make no attempt to do anything
>get dog just to make it bark next to me all day
>it barks ALL FUCKING DAY
>10 pm 6 am 5 am 3 am all day all night
>cant walk outside
>as soon as I walk outside and it hears one noise it instantly fucking runs up to the cage and barks and freaks out for hours
>every time I go for a walk
>shit dog comes up to the fence runs back and forth freaks the fuck out barking all day long
>stands right by my window barking all day long
>they make 0 effort to just open the door. 0 effort
>assuming they let the shit hound in for the night
>they let it out FIRST THING in the fucking morning 6 am before the sun even rises sometimes
>know it barks like fucking crazy
>builds its cage right next to the road and everyones house and just leaves it outside
>barks for 8 hours straight every single day
>wakes me up in the morning
>keeps me up at night
>cant focus on anything
>get 0 quiet
>literally cant even relax in my own home for 10 years

HOLY FUCK FUCK DOGS DIE DIE DIE DIE

Attached: 1442177743317.png (601x601, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ultimatebarkcontrol.com/products/dog-silencer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let it go

Have you confronted them.

Call animal control you dumb bitch

I'm in the same boat. I'm in Denver and out here there's no laws or city regulations on my side. I've complained but they're not legally required to muzzle their dog. I know you don't want to hear this but sometimes there's just no winning without breaking the law. Couldn't be more clear-cut and simple than that. Needless to say I pried open part of their fence that was already damaged. They never found the fucker so everything is good. I don't care if they know it's me they can't prove shit

Attached: donewithyourshit.jpg (800x800, 101K)

I did dude nothing happened. cops showed up one time after 5 months of complaining it stopped for 2 weeks and now its just out 24/7. it made school 8000000x harder and I have chronic fatigue

can I kill it with ant poison? its the only type of poison I have in my house

Don't poison Just Let it Loose. Literally grab the fucker and just drive it somewhere else

call either police
animal control
noise abatement
or code enforcement.

if your town is anything like mine, they wont do shit and you will have tinnitus and hyperacusis for the rest of your life, due to dumbass neighbor noise pollution and the city wont give a shit

they told me to record the noise, yet they dont see anything bad on the recording, even though its a known fact noises are hard af to capture. the mere fact i was able to capture it should have tipped them off but nope, cops arent recording experts infact, they are plain dumbasses.

good luck user. call proper enforcement every fucking time you hear it. dont be a pussy. if all else fails...raisins and chocolate...FUCK noise polluting assholes

>WAH CALLING THE POLICE DIDNT DO ANYTHING
>WAH LAST TIME THEY STOPPED FOR 2 WEEKS

You're hopeless you know that? Obviously they'll fuck off if animal control and cops keep showing up, but you're too autistic to realize that

oh no I will kill it

I cant dude its behind a fucking metal fence. it runs loose and still no one cares

i had to report it 90000 times

dude its so hard to get enforcement to give a shit. they hate their jobs as it is. last time I called they didnt evem get out of the truck, just drove by slowly with the wondows up.

howtf they gonna diagnose a noise problem in a fucking hemi in 1st gear. fucking morons the lot of them. they should just send swat teams to blow slugs into any fucker thats making noise

Don't be a pussy and kill it.

yeah and then as soon as I kill them THEN I BET THEY FUCKING SHOW UP AND MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT SHIT AND START ACTUALLY DOING SHIT

fuck cops

Well unless you plan on killing the dog yourself you're better off just calling it in. Eventually they WILL fine them or just take the dog away for making them show up constantly. Another option is to stop being such a mangina over a fucking dog.

Buy a cheap but powerful single shot air pistol with decent accuracy. Make a ghillie suit. Sit 25m away and wait until you have a shot. Don't get fucking caught.

Or just make a fucking noise complaint to the police and keep making them every 3 days until the dog gets taken away or they get the message it's not that complex.

Take some initiative you fuckin pussy. Grab the dog, take it for a scenic ride, let it go in the woods

Just throw a shit ton of chocolate into their yard.

Not all dogs react the same to chocolate, it might not kill it. And whether or not it does, you're left with obvious means. Next question, who had the motive, oh yeah the guy who made the complaints.

I made anonymous complains years ago retards

Rofl this has to be bait. You've been crying about a fucking dog for years? Jesus Christ you're fucking pathetic. You likely moved the fuck in and that dog was already there when your whiny ass showed up, am I right?

Go for it then, cunt, and why are you such a fucking asshole to someone trying to help out? Go fuck yourself dude. And enjoy the fucking dog barking, you deserve it.

I did a couple things. When I could get away with it of course. First I would flip off the dog. Oddly enough some dogs sort of understand when you're being a dick. Same goes for staring at it. Just keep staring at it, eventually it will get extremely frustrated with you, getting on the things nerves is a good release. The two things that were the best for me though was I bought a small water pistol with decent range and just shoot it right in the face whenever I got the chance, bonus for waking it up. Also I bought a full body halloween costume with a scarey mask. Random days I would dress up and charge at the dog watch it lose it's mind, laugh and walk away.

idea call your local animal shelter and report the dog

Dont kill it you fucking sick monster
Its not your dog
Just ask them nicely to keep the dog inside or quiet
Its that simple

That is the gayest shit I've ever read.

Do the same thing as picture shows or just go get urself another house someplace.

Castor beans + hamburger

Toss to dog.

Dog-gone!

Kek'd, thanks user

Whatevs bro I had fun.

OP in all seriousness, was that dog already there before you moved next door? If yes than you have absolutely no right to complain

Call noise abatement

unfortunately user, i had to move because of my noisy neighbors. i also have permanent hyperacusis. all sounds feel like a knife rotating in my ear.

i call a relative who still lives there and can hear the noise over the phone...

this is a perfect fucking example why i would NEVER buy a house... if this was happening right now i will be out within 60days to a new place

Just throw some grapes / chocolate? Or just stab the bastard

NOPE was here fuck. old redneck retard bitch moves in with shit dog and then lets it bark all day all day all day every day ALL FUCKING DAY EVERY DAY

dude I shouldn't have to fucking say OH HEY. YOUR DOGS BARKING AT 4 IN THE MORNING AGAIN. CAN YOU PLEASE LET IT IN?! HEY DO YOU THINK YOU CAN NOT LET YOUR DOG BARK FIRST FUCKING THING IN THE MORNING

I was here first dude
yup im killing it. just for you.

Apartments are even worse unless you're lucky enough to find a place with SUPER thick walls

also I like how you guys fucking assume I just moved here into this hell hole noise. literally looking for any reason to blame it on me and make me sound wrong

fucking kill yourself internet nerd faggots. fuck yourself

lol is it really that easy? how do i make sure theres no cameras and shit? i might try and report it a few times first and see if they do anything but only reporting it anonymously

>be you
>shoots down any practical and realistic advice anyone offers
>GUYS HELP DOG BARKING DOG BARKING

We told you what to do faggot, now delete your thread and leave

lived in mine for 4 years, quiet like you would;t believe... the only noise pollution is sometimes in a summer we get alot of stupid bikers reving their engines... didn;t piss me off enough to change cities tho

If you’ve already complained and even got the cops to check on them, they’ll know it was you if you poison it. Sure they might not have proof to get you into legal problems but them being your neighbors can still keep making your life a pain. If you get rid of it, be smart, in a way that seems natural.

fuck poison, spear the fucking thing.

Lol.. Next time it rains you could toss an extension chord in it's vicinity like OOPS LIGHTENING!?!?

i cant even remember how i reported it. i dont see an adress anywhere on their house. what do i do?

It is definitely that easy. Castor beans have ricin, AKA, deadly as fuck poison. Seriously, deadly as fuck and not to be trifled with. Make damn-fuck certain you get rid of anything that even remotely touched the hamburger/bean mix. You dont want to accidentally kill a human.

where would you live? throw your money away on condo or duplx or apartment? those things are built like utter dogshit. cramming tenants in like sardines to make a buck.

would anyone care about them? I mean they fucking bark 24 hours a day and piss like 20 people off every single god damn day. do you think theres a chance the cops will be like oh just some annoying fuck dogs who cares who wouldn't wanna kill them

Buy a burner phone and swat them, when the dog goes mental towards the swat team they'll shoot the cunt.
>work smart not hard

rent a house... after tax breaks you paying the same money or even less, and you can leave whenever you fucking want

Slip some rat poison in a sausage and toss it over the fence you idiot. If it's been 10 years you should honestly neck yourself for being so dumb.

fucking dog

I get fucking INFURIATED at the thought of if I get caught and have to go to jail because they god damn useless hillbillies are brain dead dip shits and dont give a fuck if their dogs barks from 6 am until 4 am every day

also how many beans do I have to throw in the burger? just like one or two or what? will it show up on a test if they get it screened?

if only there was some way I could kill it when I know they wouldn't catch on for a few days and its too late...

then again not like they pay a single fucking wink of attention at them

feed it acetaminophen or ibuprofen... it should get liver failure, which takes days to even diagnose. best part is that the dog can eat that shit at home by accident

Open the gate, let dog escape
Or take it to the humane society/local shelter yourself, preferably a few towns over

whats it even matter if it takes days? wont they automatically catch it no matter how long it takes?

how many ibuprofen in some meat? how do I absolutely make sure not get caught? I wanna do something like walk away for awhile and then walk past the house toss it after really fast in a hoodie and keep walking but im really worried about a camera or something

I really want a way I can toss it over without it being able to look like me whatsoever if there was a camera

Slip a hobo 50 bucks to do it for you. Get creative. Theres more than one way to kill something.

god I fucking wish but I live in the middle of god damn nowhere. I would so fucking do that. then I would have to worry about shit like there being not enough poison in it.

there has to be a way to kill these fucking cock suckers it fucking stresses me out EVERY god damn day. they wake up me up EVERY DAY. they keep me up FUCKING CONSTANTLY. they wake me up EVERY time I nap.

this fucking cock sucker has been outside my window every day fucking ruining my life. what the fuck is wrong with these stupid fucks how can you just leave a dog out for 18 hours straight. literally no one in my neighborhood makes my noise its literally so fucking quiet you can hear the air and then every fucking day for 18 hours

YARP YARP YARP YARP....YARP YARP YARP YARP....YARP YARP YARP.

I want to fucking kill the owners fucking dip shit rednecks cant even let a fucking dog inside or give it a muzzle

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT DUDE. I JUST HEARD IT BARKING STILL. ITS BEEN 3 FUCKING HOURS. 11 OCLOCK AT NIGHT.

I GO TO THE FUCKING HOUSE TO SCREAM AT THEM CALL THEM FUCKING RETARDS FLIPPING OFF THE HOUSE. EVERY GOD DAMN LIGHT OFF IN THE HOUSE.

just leave the shit fucking dogs outside barking all god damn night. dont even fucking let them inside or check on them. just fucking go straight to sleep with the fucking dog outside all god damn barking at the road like a fucking retard

seriously can I just fucking kill this fucking mutt? how do I get away with it

Pellet gun when neighbors aren’t home

get some good tweeters if you don't have any, aim them to face out your window toward the dog. play sounds higher than 20kHz at HIGH VOLUME. watch the dog go insane. if you leave it on for few days it will prob die or go absolutely mental

>Plotting the assasination of a dog for doing dog things

Attached: B2822E9D-E289-4EBF-A165-D0508F7CFEE1.jpg (1024x1017, 96K)

22cal if you want to be safe

fuck off this is god damn ridiculous I cant sleep. I cant stay asleep. I cant nap. I cant sit in my house. I cant walk. im killing it

musician here. that can fuck up your ears permanently too due to undertones, and halfwaves, and quarterwaves, etc.

so the human ear hears hertz from 20 to 20k. even iff you blast a 80khz sound, the quarter wave resonance is 20k. it will fuck you up....ask me how i know :(

trust me dude. tinnitus is no joke. i often wish id rather be dead than hear this shit the rest of my life.

oh and since the choclear hairs are perma damaged, there more susceptable to further acceleratted degradation...which compounds itself over time....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

and that dude up there with hyperacusis...jesus christ man id hesitate to wish that upon my worst enemy if he didnt already have it.

call the police right now.

discord..gg/tkyEcDh ((remove the extra dot.))

Yea Forums server with no rules! Post whatever you want without risk of ban.

Gore.

Controversial topics.

Shitposting autism.

Intellectual conversations

!!!

>yup im killing it.

Please kill it. The dog is suffering and likely being driven to insanity because its constantly left alone. People that neglect animals like that should not be allowed to live.

(Take off the extra dot)
discord..gg
/bqNkhM4

ultimatebarkcontrol.com/products/dog-silencer

Are you fucking retarded?

Poison the fucker. No dog.

throw a chocolate bar at it

Of you actually do this, make sure it’s the darkest chocolate you can find

file noise complaint?

Go love the dog, give it some attention and slowly make it your pet, and control the barking yourself.
Then become best friends and live happily ever after. Don’t kill dogs you fag.

interesting..

Cut your penis off and say that the dog did it.

Do this OP.
The real assholes here are the owners leaving their shittily trained dog outside all the time.

Attached: 1556728029936.jpg (1024x1695, 171K)

If you want to kill a dog, 10000 mg of acetaminophen crushed in meat would do it, it is very harmful to dogs.

>only type of poison I have in my house
Jesus, if you lack the basic kind of planning and patience required to not just limit yourself to what you can reach right now, then your dumb ass is gonna get caught. Just get the noise thing and get it as close to the dog as you can.

If the dog is at their house and it barks all night and they can ignored it why can't you?

Because OP is a little bitch that gets triggered by a fucking dog