Thoughts on race mixing?

Thoughts on race mixing?

Attached: download (13).jpg (275x183, 5K)

Fuck whoever you want.
Anyone who has a problem with that can die in a fire.

We are forever told diversity is both good and necessary. Race-mixing makes everyone the same. So either 1) race-mixing is bad or 2) homogeneity is fine and diversity isn't necessary. Welcome to liberal logic 101

>Thinking even one percent of the population isn't a clusterfuck of mutts

dont care to be honest

not true you will still get racism amoung mixed races it will be well i am x and y percent that means i am better than you

Attached: 1367870265760.jpg (250x188, 15K)

it's a good thing

>Race-mixing makes everyone the same
Not true in terms of genetics. Please don't try talking about things you know nothing about. The internet is full of people who just like the sound of their voice, and will literally just make shit up, like you just did with this, in order to feel good about themselves. Just shut up, you fucking sad waste of space.

I don't do politics but that logic is pretty poor.
You go to the store to buy a gallon of milk, of the 200 some of gallons they have in stock every single one is a slightly different shade and at a different price. How do you know which to buy?
It's not homogeneous, it's reliable that there be a standard. Uniformity creates efficiency

True the paper bag test is a good example. But the point is a red head, a blond and a brunet don't count as diversity. Of course we all know, the left is fine with everyone being different shades of brown that's still diversity to them. Its different shades of white they want to eliminate with race-mixing.

Uniformity also breeds intolerance

May cause genetic complications for diseases that manifest primarily in a specific race, so it has similar effects to two people with unknown family medical histories. Same as breeding two different dog breeds but not remotely to the same degree; you don't know exactly which traits will prevail.

As far as culturally, I may make a lot of race jokes and say nigger and kike and spic and whatnot but I'm not an actual piece of shit so I don't mind it.

Intolerance of what, if the human race is all the same shade of brown eventually? Fucking aliens?

Fuck it, Latin bitches are fine af and they can cook. We're all gonna be dead in eighty years anyways, limiting yourself to only white women is just cucking yourself on another level

So how are we worse off than before? At least now there's more olive skinned thots walking around

We are doing it for atleast 300000 years, seems to be working out. Plus there are so many qt half breeds.

Attached: 20171214_031232.jpg (480x640, 105K)

sex is fine
monogamy is healthier
having children is immoral

that is one of the ugliest girls I have ever seen. You tranny niggers should stop trying to push your ugly potato noses and small dicks on people

It already happened. Many caucasians want to see themselves as one race, but they're not; they're several. People only fixate on white/black mixing because it happens to be the most noticeable kind.

10/10

I did it, would race mix with my asian wife again.

Let's see your face faggot, grace us with that pimple ridden, Cheeto stained visage so that we may all know the fully glory of God's perfection!

It's a good idea. We would all be better off if we looked more alike.

This guy gets it

Degenerate and the kids look nothing like the white parent usually, so no thanks.

Disagree.

Don't give two shits.

Although I've noticed, the only people you'll ever see who DO give two shits are racists themselves. Their priorities are:

>hating black men
>hating white women doing anything with black men
>hating white women doing anything with ANYBODY but them
>calling anyone who doesn't agree with them "cucks"
>like as if that actually fucking means anything
>making threads like this:

They're all about shame. If you don't conform to heterosexual norms within your own race and within the context of marriage (presumably for procreation*), you are deserving of nothing but scorn and derision. And trust me, they will trip over themselves to be first in line to dispense with said scorn and derision.

Protip: anytime someone says the words "racemixing" or "race traitor", congratulations. You are now talking to a bona fide racist. Or, to put it bluntly, an ideological dinosaur.

*because these pencildick racists couldn't POSSIBLY be expected to have sex for the simple fact that it feels good

Attached: Trump scary time for white men.jpg (384x773, 66K)

>sex is fine
>monogamy and having children are immoral

Fixed it for you. More orgasms, less unwanted children.

>less children

Wanted or unwanted, both are horrible.

Inevitable.

Necessary for me. I'm half South American, half German. And I only fuck white cihcks.

I looked like neither, tbh.

>Latinas
>A race
Pic related, you Americans keep confunding them for goblins, falling for the leftists meme... that speaking Spanish makes you part of a race.

Attached: Latinas.jpg (3064x1711, 717K)

Mmm nah I've actually been to Mexico and a good portion of South America. You just can't argue without screeching about the left

Gotta hand it to you Mike Tyson looks like shit here.

Ummmmmmmmm... roll for wife

>Thoughts on race mixing?
Tired of hearing about it, both for it and against it.

So speaking a common language makes you part of a race? And perhaps one's DNA changes because of that by default. Perhaps nationality? By this logic Americans would be all part of the samw race just because they speak English. Or because they have the same flag.

Nice going, here's your number 5.

Attached: b15dd8b557c827e32f87d780a339636e.jpg (678x1024, 65K)

Can't say I disagree.

Mix a bucket of clean water with dirty water and you've only got a bucket of dirty water.