Was there anyone that thought this was good? I found it really disappointing. The acting was very good...

Was there anyone that thought this was good? I found it really disappointing. The acting was very good, but the story made very little sense. Big let down from Get Out.

Attached: MV5BZTliNWJhM2YtNDc1MC00YTk1LWE2MGYtZmE4M2Y5ODdlNzQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzY0MTE3NzU@._V1_.jpg (1895x3000, 1.85M)

Just because it doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean others can't grasp the plot

>watchin nog movies
Wew lad

Attached: 1542184217443.gif (250x250, 408K)

I grasped it just fine thanks. But it still made no sense.

What you just said is an oxymoron

I got what the plot was, but it made no sense. I don't think you understand what oxymoron means. The plot was there, and made no sense.

Read a book

Eat a cat.

Oxymoron: a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g. faith unfaithful kept him falsely true ).

So tell me genius, what is it in "understanding the plot" that inherently means it makes sense.

Just showing up to this thread. Please don't spoil it. Although I feel like I might not stop myself from looking ut up.

Is it still in theaters?

It's worth seeing, just don't expect a gem.

Basically there is doubles of everyone in some alternate reality tunnels underneath the earth... The red people. When the black girl was young her double found her and took her place... So the mom was the "tether" non human one the whole time... "Red" is actually the human one, not sure why she talks like that though...

That’s what ur mom sounds like when I stuff all 7lbs of my cock into her butthole. Get rekt kid.

I liked that you can argue both Red and Adelaide are villains, in different ways.

The irony is, the copy in many ways was the more "human" of the two. Once she adjusted to her new environment and assimilated, that is.

Attached: Red Us.jpg (1000x547, 23K)

It was fairly underwhelming

Just because it made it no sense doesn't mean it's not good

Easily the worst "horror movie" ever.

Attached: 1557967264403.jpg (600x315, 40K)

Shit tier movie for niggers

I never understood what people saw in "Get Out" i haven't seen "Us" because I figured it would be as boring

Why do you think that?

Most movies don't make sense. I

all niggers should get the fuck out of every white country

Didn't meant to type "I" on that last part.