--Daily reminder that almost 1 in 3 young men are involuntarily celibate, and the figure is probably under-reported

--Daily reminder that almost 1 in 3 young men are involuntarily celibate, and the figure is probably under-reported.

-- Daily Reminder that 80% of men are considered to be "below average looking" by 100% of women in terms of sexual attraction.

-- Daily reminder that 80% of women are fighting over the top 20% of all men.

-- Daily reminder 80% of men are competing for the bottom 20% of women.

-- And daily reminder that giving women every right men have has the unintended consequence of women destroying the fabric of society, social order, and civilization itself.

Have a good day anons.

Attached: chart_slightly wrongly_made.jpg (828x979, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.simmons.edu/~turnerg/MCC/Matechoice2PDF.pdf
d-nb.info/997448148/34
psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
psychologytoday.com/blog/women-who-stray/201202/why-men-gave-polygamy
tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/08/13/do-single-women-seek-attached-men/
sciencenordic.com/quarter-norwegian-men-never-father-children
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=895442
rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/royptb/367/1589/657.full.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24910472
girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
web.stanford.edu/~mrosenfe/Rosenfeld_et_al_Disintermediating_Friends.pdf
reddit.com/r/BlackPillScience/comments/8ladci/giant_black_pill_research_and_studies_compilation/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I demand the government provide me a gf
lol.

point out exactly where this happens.

And yet we have 7.5 billion people on the planet.

only 60 to 70% of males reproduce.

All this data and not a single source. Because it's all incel dream bullshit.

Attached: wikipedian_protester.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Reminder OP is a beta faggot

Pussy is easy to get and this is coming from an obese small dicked man

Display confidence pussy is yours

lol. google it you filthy nigger.

And keep growing and growing...

Fuck i wish that more people became incels, maybe we would survive as a species. But getting laid is way to easy, if you are incapable the you are the problem and no one else.

Attached: confidence.jpg (625x621, 75K)

I approve of this message.
The more weak cucks you demoralize into being celibate, the less competition I have for pulling poon.
Keep up god's work user.

Burden of proof, you addicted cracker.

Daily reminder that you should try sucking cock like the enormous faggot you are

Attached: 7777074298.jpg (2184x1394, 156K)

>shithole counties have high replacement rates
>western countries are all below replacement
but muh overpopulation gize!

you guys deserve to go extinct

you lazy faggot nigger cunt.

Attached: Screenshot(1).png (1152x928, 97K)

>If you're ugly don't use Tinder

Wow, really ground breaking shit here

Dude, just work on yourself and stop crying like a little faggot

>i gave up on trying to find a girlfriend so i now make excuses as to why i'm a failure as a man

i think its just that there arent enough men for women.

Attached: no men.png (1208x827, 558K)

good only big dicked chads and high iq boys should reproduce

we need better people to exist and less heaps of shit wearing skin

not ugly retard, you need to be above average looking

>Wow, really ground breaking shit here

burden of proof you intellectual nigger.

>Vice

Attached: vice business model.jpg (470x763, 62K)

Stop pushing this tired narrative. It's supply and demand. It's not woman's fault that men are more interested in women than vice versa

hey op, why you have so much trouble getting laid? Let me tell you about all the sex I have.

Attached: 1265353501345.jpg (835x872, 132K)

Honestly, even if this is true, so what. Go out, be persistent, be respectful, avoid socially regressive attitudes.

Focus on your career, raise your income and station. Buy a suit, wristwatch, and midsize sedan. Become alpha.

>if you're hot you get a lot of matches on Tinder

Wow, really ground breaking shit here

You are telling neckbeards to become decent human being, never going to happen.

Submissively conform to what society/women think you should be.
Is alpha.

its all about confidence user.

You’re retarded

A study of tinder is hardly indicative of society as a whole.

its actually probably worse.

Guys like OP always externalize blame and never consider that they, and more specifically their repugnant personalities, are the reason they can't find girlfriends. Some common traits incels frequently exhibit:

-Solely focused on their wants instead of thinking of what would attract a partner.

-Poor communication skills. Some people are naturally better at talking people up, but either way it takes practice and most incels are gutless cowards who are too scared to try

-Diverse interests. It's great that you're into online gaming, sci-fi, and anime, but most women are looking for a little more. Can you discuss music, literature, poetry, history? Have you traveled? What do you bring to the table to attract someone?

-Confidence. Women fucking LOVE self confidence in men. This also takes practice but the payoff is huge.

-Physical appearance. It kills me when 350lb cheeto-stained gamers lament they can't land a 115lb hottie spinner. Do you think your pendulous gut hanging past your knees is some type of aphrodisiac? You need to work on some combination of getting in shape and realigning your expectations.

this

Be a Cheeto dust covered fat as and step out of $78,000 custom Ram 3500 diesel in the trailer park and see how many barely legal to just under come flocking out those tin cans looking to get your baby in them.

Nerds over complicate everything.

Now also be fit and obviously smart and strong enough to have earned yourself a business in energy services.

See ya out there champ!!

Have fun with your std's

The mindless refrain of the incel nerd bitch. If I was your father I'd pummel you until you either died or at least tried to fight back. Then I'd kick your bitch ass out with $1000 and shoot your ass dead if I ever find you in town again.

I'm not OP. But i'm gonna ruin ur life user.
(Copied from reddit cause ik ur not gonna click a link to see the original post)

Female reproductive hypergamy: few men have all women AND women only find a small handful of men attractive

web.simmons.edu/~turnerg/MCC/Matechoice2PDF.pdf

• Women are biologically designed to breed only with the best man; men are biologically designed to breed with as many women as possible.

d-nb.info/997448148/34

• Evidence for female hypergamy.

psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success

• 8000 years ago one man would have children with 17 women and the other 16 men would have no children. psychologytoday.com/blog/women-who-stray/201202/why-men-gave-polygamy

• Only 40 % of men and 80% of women who ever lived had offspring.

tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/08/13/do-single-women-seek-attached-men/

Attached: 1558738315597.jpg (716x724, 54K)

>midsize sedan
I was with you until here, how am I going to haul lumber/soil/tow a trailer/get to my isolated camp with one of those?

• Being in a relationship makes a man appear much more attractive in the eyes of women.

• Hypergamy has left 1/4 of norwegian men childless while that happens to women two times less often.

• Women consider 5% of men acceptably attractive and 95% unattractive.

• 85% of human societies are polygamous and this appears to be a natural tendency.

• Female sexual standards towards men are higher than male sexual standards towards women.

• In free sexual markets a small portion of men have the vast majority of sexual encounters with women and the other men have little to nothing.

• Women do their best to appear less promiscuous and look like having few sexual encounters, men do the opposite.

medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

• Women consider 80% of men are unattractive and the other 20% are between neutral and attractive.

gtfo out with your facts and shit nigger.

• Being in a relationship makes a man appear much more attractive in the eyes of women.

• Hypergamy has left 1/4 of norwegian men childless while that happens to women two times less often.

• Women consider 5% of men acceptably attractive and 95% unattractive.

• 85% of human societies are polygamous and this appears to be a natural tendency.

• Female sexual standards towards men are higher than male sexual standards towards women.

• In free sexual markets a small portion of men have the vast majority of sexual encounters with women and the other men have little to nothing.

• Women do their best to appear less promiscuous and look like having few sexual encounters, men do the opposite.

• Women consider 80% of men are unattractive and the other 20% are between neutral and attractive.

I feel like the isolated camp is a weird old guy thing. Wait until you retire.

okay bye

Attached: 0409431A-BA6C-4B60-B389-B52248C629B1.gif (220x175, 224K)

I don't see a problem here.

watch out we got supreme gentleman over here about to shoot up a bunch of hot women because he's the bottom 80% of autistic cunts that can't get laid because they're desperate losers

Good. The sooner men realise they don't need women, the happier we'll all be. Incels are fucking pathetic - instead of whining about how women don't want to fuck you, just jerk off. Then thank your lucky stars that you get to go to bed without some vicious, lazy parasite taking up space next to you like an oversized house cat.

not even an incel and I want to shove a fucking crowbar through your face. Women are entitled children who do half the work men do and expect to be treated twice as well - this goes for everything by the way, from relationships to employment to politics.

Stop feeding into their bullshit - you are the reason why they think they can get away with demanding ten times more than they're worth.

Attached: female understanding of 'love'.png (1531x450, 84K)

I faily certain i could kick your fat ass with ease.

This. Supply and demand

Attached: 1556505071824 (1).jpg (1000x1000, 107K)

There are, but women want to select a mate they perceive as superior to them. They receive constant attention, affirmation, and support from all of society so their sense of self worth is not in line with reality.

Boo hoo I’m ugly the thread

women have done everything possible to rig the market in their favour, though

How can you say that? Women are responsible for men wanting sex more. It's not their fault at all.

Arent responsible

Daily reminder that daily reminder threads are gay.

Attached: Blue-Pill.jpg (1698x1131, 629K)

Women are responsible for shaming other women that are promiscuous, and shaming men who aren't

If it was the other way around, and virgin was an insult for women but not for men, then you might find that 'men just want sex more' isn't as biologically hard wired as everybody thinks (I'm not saying it's not true to a certain extent, but women play it up as much as possible while downplaying their own sex drive)

What kind of perception do you have? You know men slut shame too.

Attached: EdgytheEdgehogpng.png (621x1103, 146K)

>t. bitter incel

I skimmed a couple of those sources, you misrepresent information to fit your own mindset and bank on people not looking through the shit and realize you're picking and choosing stuff that sounds right on the surface.

You really think men spend much time gossiping about women's sex lives? Men don't much of a shit who a woman slept with unless it was them so they can boast about it. Think about it - it's completely counter to their interests. Granted, some are mentally weak enough to jump on the bandwagon, but generally speaking if someone is spreading gossip that a girl is a slut, 90% of the time that someone is a woman.

>you misrepresent information
give us a specific example

>if someone is spreading gossip that a girl is a slut, 90% of the time that someone is a woman.
trips have never been more right

Ive seen ugly girls called virgins like it was an insult, it's a pretty common insult to say you're so ugly noone would fuck you. Also guys are straight up hornier earlier, guys sexual peak is from like 18 to 22 girls it's in the late 20s to early 30s

Is this 20% only considering looks? I'm top 1.5% income, and top 0.01% IQ. But I'm probably bottom 20% in terms of looks. Moderately confident though.

That's true but you know what happens around messy breakups. The guy always tells all his friends how she's a big slut. Not only that but when guys get rejected they pull the s word out to. It's not a one sided cause

When you're right, you're right.

Attached: 1460425172548.gif (305x239, 482K)

>top 0.01% IQ.

Attached: Doubt.png (492x280, 85K)

Incel typing detected. Enjoy your celibacy loser.

ples explain (I reject the black pill so I'm actually open to what you have to say)

Looking it up, probably like 0.05. Still not bad though.

Don't deny reality.

Attached: 8W5FJje.jpg (742x671, 74K)

>probably like 0.05

I'd be surprised if you're top 50

Attached: 1348551419433.jpg (480x323, 19K)

online dating = real life dating

there is zero difference between the two.

Online dating has been the #1 way to meet people to date for 6 years.

web.stanford.edu/~mrosenfe/Rosenfeld_et_al_Disintermediating_Friends.pdf

Attached: fd0db-cartoon24.jpg (900x1273, 277K)

Lmao says he has high iq yet he is literally doing iq test online which, let me remind you is RIGGED so that you share the website with friends IE free advertising.

>Incel typing detected.
this is the most bizarre comment I've read all day

Also iq tests are pointless since you can get better at them and literally serve no purpose other than to stroke the ego of those less endowed.

there's no point arguing with normies, OP
in their minds everyone is equal and the only thing stopping incels is effort of some other cope

Nope, the real thing administered by a psychologist and paid money for. The point is, I want to know how much other stuff factors in, since I'm ugly.

Have you never been around horny teens, because i can tell you 14, 15, 16 yo girl and boy are as horny as horny can get.

You have taken a lot of liberty in extrapolating your own conclusions from a bunch of shit that's not even about what youre talking about...
Note the use in these articles of "preferred mate and actual mate" as in what women prefer vs. the actual mate. as in the person they are with that doesn't match your little 20% figure.

There's men who do better with women and get more. That's all any of this says...

Less than 1% of the population dies a virgin. Although that number is going to skyrocket if you faggots keep with your horrifying misunderstanding of wtf you're reading.

Yeah but that's puberty and being locked up for 8 hours a day with people also secreting those fuck hormones.

Can I Get Laid?

>4/10 or below? Reroll recommended.
>5/10? You can get laid by a 2-3/10 with some effort.
>6/10? You can bang 4/10's fairly consistently
>7/10? You won't have any problem fucking 4's, but 5's will take a fair amount of effort. 5's always demand 8's for some reason.
>8/10? Good job, you can easily fuck any woman 5 and under. 6-7's are also fair game, but you'll need to develop some skill to fuck them.
>9/10? Congrats, you win at life. Fuck almost any woman you want.
>10/10? Congrats, you certainly win at life. Fuck ANY woman you want, and do it without any effort on your part. You are the pride of the human species. You are a genetic masterpiece. Again, congratulations.

Note that this ranking system varies to some extent based on location. For instance, in California there is a woman drought so life will be even more difficult. NYC is much better, so I hear.

Attached: naked-girl-with-3-boobs-4.jpg (591x810, 83K)

>Paid money for an IQ test

I think that says everything we need to know about how smart you are

Attached: laughing2.gif (228x180, 1.6M)

THIS IS THE WAY IT HAS BEEN THROUGHOUT HISTORY.

ITT: Sad incels who dont realize that personality gets you laid

reddit.com/r/BlackPillScience/comments/8ladci/giant_black_pill_research_and_studies_compilation/#

I said i copied the studies from reddit here's the original post

Legalizing prostitution would take care of a lot of this shit.

Fun times, teenage akward sex.

Nope, part of a psych eval.

the key here is the 3 footnote: only .2 percent of messages go to people rated 3 or lower... dataset is 40 million people

Attached: uAOsyLn.gif (761x915, 71K)

A key that can open many locks is master key, a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock

Explain to me please why you think your need and desire for sex (which even if you physically can't get laid in a free sexual market, you can jerk off) are more important than the needs and desires of women for legal freedom and equality.

Daily reminder you can pay for sex with pennies

Im just wondering whats has been blurred out.

I'm certainly no Incel, but I see where they're coming from. It is easy to get laid, sure, but by a woman that is far beneath you. If you're a guy that is 5/10, you think a 5-6/10 woman will easily sleep with you? FUCK no. It's possible, and personality would increase the possibility, but IN GENERAL you will only ever bang 2-3/10's.

If we're talking about relationships that's a different story though. If you're looking for a relationship you can probably get another 5/10 woman. But remember, that 5/10 woman slept with plenty of 8/10 guys back in the day, and she is certainly settling for you.

That's what makes this country a tragedy.

And I've seen very unattractive and socially awkward men get laid and some pretty good looking incels. Acting like an incel is one of the most sexually repulsive thing you could do.

This is fucking sad AND true.

See

Is this for you reason enough to take women's freedom?

assuming this is some sort of problem rather than what natural selection has always done, what exactly is the solution that doesn't completely destroy the concept of freedom, liberty, and individual rights?

This is how women see the world.

If you are in the lower area, you aren't even considered a man because you're invisible to them.

You don't matter so you don't even exist.

Attached: wynrlirkwtv21.png (602x393, 51K)

so women are supposed to date below their station, but men aren't? did you hit your head or something?

>I'm not hot so getting hot pussy is hard for me

Oh lord, the tragedy!

what a pathetic life.
to roll snake eyes at the dice of life.

What do you mean take women's freedom? I never said anything about that.

I never suggested that I had any solution, I'm simply stating the facts. However it is obvious that women and men should both have freedom...

I don't think men or women have the legal
or ethical right to be "happy". They merely have the right to PURSUE happiness, but if they were born with shit genetics then that's too fucking bad. This universe is cruel. So be it.

the problem here is that you spergy incel faggots used to just sit in your rooms and read books or paint models or do whatever the fuck it was you used to do, but now because of the internet we all have to read your sad bitching and angry whining about how women have destroyed civilization.

what is the "solution" to this "problem" that doesn't involve some sort of compulsory uggo breeding program?

but if you're ugly you need to find other things to bring to the table, like a personality, money, power, etc. look at all the shitty awful pols who have hot wives. look at all the rich fuckers who have hot wives. okay, you're ugly. ugly people have gotten laid for literally all of human history. hint: that's how their shitty ugly genes have made it to the modern day. stop expecting anyone to make you happy other than yourself.

>shit genetics then that's too fucking bad. This universe is cruel. So be it.
Do you not see the irony in this statement compared to your previous bitch post?

Listen, that's OP's whole point. I'm not a woman and I find it insulting.

You'd have to get out of mommies basement and not be such a wittle bitch cuck faggot... So, not happening.

the solution is to tell me still in high school the truth. only the truth. so they can concentrate their efforts on noble causes that improve their lives, and not waste time on women who find 80% of them repulsive.

Well, in spite of my shortcomings as an individual...

It would be ignorant to say that men generally have one-night stands and sleep with lots of women hotter than them.

It is quite clear that this just is NOT the case. Most men, if they want to get laid, have virtually no choice but to shoot down a couple points.

I don't understand how anyone can deny this?! Surely there are exceptions, but have you not been out in society lately?? This is very much the case for the average man.

No, the problem is that women have an inflated sense of self worth and every average girl thinks she deserves the best looking man just because the attractive man knows he can get an average girl fucked with little effort.

they don't want you because you are a loser. It's called Darwinism. We don't need your genetics in the gene pool, just fucking die already.

Fat ugly women don't want fat ugly men.

Thin ugly women don't want thin ugly men.

Women don't want their looksmatch. They think they deserve better than they themselves are. Equality? crickets.

Attached: malevsfemale.png (959x999, 327K)

You sound love an insecure beta cuck. Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal. God pathetic. You probably love lolis

lol isn't that what the bullying is for?

counterpoint: maybe it's this kind of ridiculous sense of entitlement that keeps you from getting laid.

what is the solution tho?

Yes we know.
At least I knew this I was like 10.

Next time post sources though, because many people don’t want to believe it.

>Sources

Faggot

Now i'm certain you are just another fedora wearing neckbeard covered in last nights tv-diner.

One arm is probably enough. Depending on how fat you are.

And still, not that big a tragedy.

I wouldn't call it irony. I understand that men with poor genetics will likely have no luck with women. It IS a fucking tragedy. But I don't think there is any solution to it, really. It is merely human nature, that women wouldn't want to fuck them.

Idk, can you guys think of any solution that doesn't involve taking away freedoms from anyone?

what makes you think you're entitled to get laid?

>you’re the problem and no one else

This is exactly OP’s point.

Daily reminder that it's not societies fault that you can figure out how to talk to a woman.

it's evolution telling you your subpar genes shouldn't be passed on.

Kys you genetic dead end

It must really suck being an unloved, unwanted sexless pathetic incel nerd.

You'll never know what actually winning will ever feel like. You'll die alone, taking your failed genetics with you.

Good.

my favorite parts about threads like these are playing "Where's incel?'

Well yeah man, that's exactly my point!!

But I'm saying it's fucked up, too. It's fucked up that this is the case.

>what makes you think you're entitled to get laid?

how old are you? seriously?

because you sound like complete and total fucking dumb fuck?

where the fuck do you even read that he said that?

where the fuck even between the lines, do you.. you fucking stupid motherfucker INFER that he meant that even for a fucking second?

point it out to me. where?

>confidence

Each time I hear this, it’s like when I hear a genius say “it’s easy, you just need to understand it!” over some scientific stuff.
Obviously it’s easy for them

How is he saying he’s a failure as a man?

2/10s should stick to trying to fuck 2/10s.

The problem, icels have a champagne tast on a beer budget.

Self confidence isn't easy, but why should everything be easy? Do you think this world is easy? It's possible tho, just so you know.

why? why do you feel entitled to procreate? what's fucked is that you feel like as a man you have the right to fuck another person. earn that shit man. jesus what the fuck is wrong with you? do you not understand that sex and relationships are a MUTUAL thing? you have to get someone to want to have sex with you. you don't just punch a ticket. jesus fucking christ.

>-- Daily reminder 80% of men are competing for the bottom 20% of women.

I wouldn't say I've been competing, bob.

Attached: Bob.jpg (898x688, 157K)

>2/10s should stick to trying to fuck 2/10s.

thats OPs entire point you fucking imbecile.

how old are you? 10?

>overcompenste your lack of beauty with materialistic gadgets.

Proving OPs point much

Oh, when I said it was a tragedy I was referring to the fact that when you one day decide to get married and/or have kids, she will be "settling" for you.

Think of it this way: you got rejected by a girl in college, and she was banging the football team. Now that you're 30, she realizes she can fuck hot guys but they wouldn't want to marry her. So she chooses you.

Is that not a tragedy? This is a big reason why I wouldn't ever get married. I can't live with that depressing fact.

+1

all of you spergy incel faggots need to stop blaming everyone else for being shitty human beings, work on improving yourselves to the point where someone else would want to have a conversation with you about mutual interests, let alone fuck you. the fucking entitlement jesus fucking christ.

>Daily reminder that almost 1 in 3 young men are involuntarily celibate
1 in 3 young men are also obese. What do you want to bet the overlap is almost 1:1.

Attached: Obeisity age group USA.png (500x566, 16K)

It's a bummer but not a tragedy. That's life.

and Ops point is flawed. If you don't think that graph would go the exact same way from a mans perspective, you're retarded.

Op is crying because women want to fuck up. Men do the exact same shit. How many times have you seen some hopeless dude trying to pick up a dime at the bar?

you didnt answer my question and just deflected you fucking pussy bitch ass cunt nigger.

go fuck yourself. plentiful.

ITT a bunch of guys who claim to be experts on statistics, breeding, and science failing to comprehend the concept of natural selection, and then being butthurt about it.

how is it so hard to read?.... why? seriously? why bring some stupid shit up like that?

Now, tell me.... how many young women are obese?

The odd thing about these posts is that OP isn’t blaming anyone. But almost all replies are about how OP is an incel who hates women because they don’t want to fuck him.

What if OP is actually a Chad making fun of incels, or a normal dude with a gf stating a few facts.

So much projection holy shit

Attached: C3EA15B7-FA83-4C54-B265-294FC35C1EA5.jpg (724x1024, 86K)

10 years ago-people start noticing a trend

Your observations are not true! Go away nerd. You have no proof!

8 years ago the okcupid statstics are released

That's online dating, that isn't REAL dating.

6 years ago the okcupid stats get published in a book

okcupid isn't a scholarly source! Go away dork!

4 years ago the data from other online dating sites support okcupid's data and is published in a scholarly source.

yeah, so it's true but you need to do all this stuff to get a gf! You need to work harder! Bootstraps poor people!

2 years ago

Yeah, I know it is all true but life isn't fair! Go away incel!

Now.

Attached: 0-d_Nf--H9Y4aeLAYU.png (432x330, 10K)

there's no question that needs to be answered. your entire point of view is completely fucked from start to finish.

listen carefully. nobody owes you a goddamned thing. get a woman to want to talk to you, then prove to her that you are a compatible mate, then procreate. it's really not that hard, man. how do you think your shitty ugly parents did it?

I don't feel entitled to procreate. But I do feel entitled to gender equality.

The fact is, all women can get laid with 0 effort. Most men cannot get laid with 0 effort.

That is the fact of the matter, it is simply how the world works.

Why is it entitlement to strive for gender equality? I am entitled for believing that men and women should have an equal difficulty in finding a partner/procreation?

Albeit I don't believe it will ever occur, since it is human nature for men to be less sexually valuable than women.

But it is still a tragedy that we experience this inequality. Gender inequality is a real problem.

OP's post, last point. It's easily inferable and when most incels make that point, that's what they mean.

>missing the point by a mile

>I have to try. And trying is hard.

I mean I personally call it a tragedy because I think it is the leading cause of male suicide being so high. And THAT is most DEFINITELY a tragedy. You wouldn't agree??

see what you're missing here is that equality of opportunity is not equality of outcome.

you want someone else to correct for the fact that you're lazy or stupid or incapable of leaving your parent's basement or incapable of talking to anyone else in person or incapable of talking to anyone else in person about anything that's not sci fi or anime or video games or other autistic faggotry.

develop useful talents. get a job. make some money. attract a mate.

do you think there are birds out there like "can you fucking BELIEVE we have to build nests or sing songs for these fucking women to fuck us!?!?!?!?" like do what humans have always done, which is present their mate with some sort of mutually beneficial relationship. this isn't that fucking hard you spergy incel faggots.

no

>implying I date women

Attached: 3C4C6FA0-D0E0-4BDF-B54D-1A527DA26E32.jpg (854x480, 23K)

in fact, i wish you'd kill yourself right now.

:/ That's not what I'm saying man. I'm not complaining about having to try. I'm saying that men have to try much harder than women, and that is definitively gender inequality.

Were you ever raped? Statistically not. See? Equal

no they don't. it is significantly easier for men to acquire money and power in this world than it is for a woman. plus men don't have to constantly be worried about being raped or abused all the time. jesus christ would you listen to what a completely pathetic piece of shit you are? no wonder nobody wants to fuck you.

I find that hard to believe but if that is true, that is a tragedy, but it's the minds of men.

>blue pill feminist gynocentrism. The post.
Nice fedora there.

Aw yes, I am a MASSIVE proponent of equality of opportunity NOT equality of outcome.

But in this specific domain there is certainly not equality of opportunity, because that is human nature. Men want more sex and are hornier, therefore this is significantly more demand for women than men.

That's simply how it is, and thus why there is NOT equality of opportunity.

Also, I'm not even an incel. I have a girlfriend, a (new, but rewarding) career, a respectable amount of friends and a number of hobbies. I've never had too much trouble with women. But I see the difficulty some of my friends go through and it really hurts me to see them get rejected so frequently.

You're a fucking dumb ass if you spend that much on a pick up. You probably think it would be cool to drive that and live in a trailer. What a fucking white trash faggot you are.

Oh shit! Some one brought a brain to this conversation.

Why are women entitled to jobs just because they are women and not the best person for the job?

Equality.

Attached: afdcrG2.jpg (516x671, 85K)

ya, human procreation is tied to male competition, like the overwhelming majority of animals.

But is interesting you call in inequality. There are a near infinite ways for a male to increase his ranking. But women are basically only valued on looks.

Man, please hear me out.

Those are two entirely different domains. I am saying men need to try much harder in the domain of dating and that it isn't fair.

You are saying that women have to try harder in career and that isn't fair.

Although I disagree with your point that women have to try harder in their careers, the fact is PEOPLE GIVE A FUCK. People ALWAYS talk about the wage gap and how it's harder for women. People WANT to fix that specific domain of inequality.

But NOBODY cares about the domain that I am talking about. Do you see my point?

Inceldom will be 50% in 10 years.

discord..gg/tkyEcDh ((remove the extra dot.))

Server with no rules! Post whatever you want without risk of ban.

Gore.

Controversial topics.

Shitposting autism.

Intellectual conversations

Racism, sexism, diversity.

!!!

> it is significantly easier for men to acquire money and power in this world than it is for a woman

the men you pay attention to and only count as actual men

Attached: 72m8bGg.jpg (1131x1600, 286K)

I certainly agree with you that the nature of most species is like this, and it is simply nature.

I'm not saying it's wrong or right or proposing any solution. I'm just saying that it's fucked.

Attached: 1425944756393.jpg (1500x1500, 233K)

Daily reminder you're a moran.

Probably representative of the majority of the guys in here calling these kids incels.

Attached: ru1RdBm.jpg (781x1600, 227K)

Shouldn't men just increase their value in order to get the sexual market place looking like something on the right?

Left*

values are skewed to begin with.

thats the part you missed.

Yeah man idk... I'm here stating facts and drawing conclusions, that I think are extremely fair, and getting replies "get our of ur mom's basement you're not entitled to sex..." Etc.

I don't get it?! Why would someone get so frustrated at what I am saying? Instead of merely replying to the argument they just make insults??

The whole thing is stupid. Like the women on the right don't eventually settle for the dudes with their approximate ranking.

Outside of Pierce Brosnan's wife; how many chicks do you really see married significantly u

the point of affirmative action you sperglord is that unconscious bias makes people favor other people that are like them.

since until ~100 years ago literally only men were allowed to work outside the home, ALL of the people in hiring decisions were men. women are entitled to OPPORTUNITY to have jobs, but when the only people hiring and firing are men, they will unconsciously favor men in those decisions. and then when they do hire women they will treat them in DISGUSTING ways, as we have all seen for decades, but specifically in the last few years. nobody is making it illegal for women to fuck you shitty incel faggots. YOU are refusing to do the WORK necessary to make yourselves potential mates, and sitting on the internet sperging out with other spergs about it is not going to change the fact that you need to improve your lives.

jesus, it's one thing to be angry. it's another thing to be howl at the moon stupid and to have a shitty victim mentality too. and no amount of shitty webcomics is going to change that fact. btw, protip: the fact that you're reading redpillcomics.com or whatever is high on the list of reasons nobody wants to fuck you.

women are more racist than men too.

remember this is from okcupid data, from people who were being watched and before a lot of people realized they were being watched.

Attached: racokc.gif (1300x809, 64K)

>I'm top 1.5% income, and top 0.01% IQ. But I'm probably bottom 20% in terms of looks. Moderately confident though.
>pointless comma before and
>starts a sentence with but
>doesn't include a comma before conjunction
>top 0.01% IQ
just another ugly tard

Values are set to who would be able to best take care of a child.
Money->social status->looks
seems about right.

why is it a problem that you can't get laid, and what could possibly be "done" about it that wouldn't involve forcing women to fuck you? why not take some responsibility for your shitty personailty, lack of skills, and complete inability to accomplish your prime evolutionary directive, and just kill yourself and get it over with.

Whys everyone buy into this shit? I work a average job, I’d rate myself about 6/10, I’m 31, I’ve fucked about 10 girls in the last year and a half and I’ve had a girlfriend for about the last 6 months. Just learn to talk to women, they’re cunts but it’s not rocket science

In truth though, turning 30 with a steady job was the biggest bump I ever saw in getting laid.

blah blah, all the poor need to do it get jobs! I mean that is how you get unpoor right?

They aren't working hard enough so they deserve to be poor!

Work harder poor person!

Attached: sfdkjlhkjh.jpg (400x300, 28K)

Because it's true. But, I'd say if you have at least $100, you aren't an incel, you could pay to get laid. What they're pointing out is the inbalance of the sexual market.

Give it a few years and EmCels will be swapped with Incels.

Attached: And so it begins.png (1518x560, 402K)

???

Again, as I said earlier, I have a girlfriend a great career, I just bought a condo and have plenty of friends/hobbies.

And yet again, I'm not saying that there is a solution.

I'm just saying that a lot of men have a hard time in the world of dating, and have to work harder than women to achieve the same results. And that nobody cares.

And THAT is why men commit suicide 4x as often as women. Which is most certainly a problem.

I don't understand why you hate me so much?!

>t. Beta Bucks
I'm sure you're fucking some single mothers who are your age or older. Which is pretty easy if you are ok looking and have a steady job. I think what these kids want is a long term relationship. And that's not going to work out if she thinks that she can do better.

Out of curiosity, where do you live?

Attached: 743.png (500x500, 14K)

Yea but it’s simple, women create the opportunities and men take them. It’s hard and frustrating sometimes but if you’re aloof and reasonably confident, don’t expect them to fuck you and just put them attention, throw out a couple of compliments and put yourself in a situation you can meet new women it pays off. Never orbit a woman cos they decide in the first 10 minutes if they wanna fuck you or not. If they don’t reciprocate move on...

You can point out the reality of how mate selection works in a k selected species without it being a demand that you get a piece of the reproductive pie.

I'm happily married with children and I've been aware of how women are since college. That doesn't mean I love my wife or daughter less, only that I understand that what drives women at an evolutionary level isn't the same as what drives me.

8,000 Years Ago, 17 Women Reproduced for Every One Man

It has been this way since the beginning of time.

How about we fix that inequality too?

Attached: sluts-virgins-comic.png (1160x420, 112K)

>And THAT is why men commit suicide 4x as often as women.
You don't think that men are 4x as likely to develop dependency has something to do with it? Or that outside of depression men have much higher rates of mental illness.

Nah I bet it's because they didn't get laid.

You might not be right about the single mothers thing. I heard men in their early 30's are like women in their early 20's.

Apparently all the women that haven't yet found a partner are rushing to find a Beta Bux and since all they learned how to do over the past 10 years was suck cock, they think if they suck your cock you'll settle down with them.

Lmao idk if this is true tho, but from what I hear being a 30 yo single dude ain't bad

Biology dictates men provide for the family unit.
Women are less likely to be able to provide and relies on the males.
Women need men.
If you want a woman, be able to provide and you will have women seeking you. If you fail to show you can, you are just a bearded woman.

Ok, well first of all the likelihood of developing a dependency AND mental illness are all DRAMATICALLY increased with loneliness. They say loneliness is more deadly than cigarettes. It is really fucking unhealthy to go a long time without a romantic partner, humans are meant for it.

Romantic interaction generally leads to sex, but the problem itself isn't "it's bcuz they didn't get laid."

The problem is they didn't find any romantic intimacy. Getting laid is a product of into intimacy.

Men in their early 30's who don't have looks but have a steady job are sought after for beta bucks. Truth is, if you're a good looking dude you can be broke and live in some filthy basement somewhere and still get laid a lot. Looks are almost as important to women as they are to men. It just depends on what fase of their lives they are in because when their own looks start to fade their priorities change.

What do you think about some of the people in this thread though? Why would they so adamantly reject what is so obviously true? I don't understand how one can be so willfully ignorant of the facts.

I get someone maybe arguing about the extent of the problem, perhaps, but just completely denying everything 100%? That just doesn't make sense to me...

That’s true but a lot of guys like that are miserable, they have trouble finding someone to settle down long term cos once the girl realises they won’t go anywhere they move on and the guy goes through the motion again and again. They usually hate women as much as dudes that can’t get laid

A lot of those guys don't care about long term. I actually have a few friends who did this all the time. You'd be surprised how long these chicks were willing to wait for them to get motivated to get a job and stuck around for years because "He's so hot". lol. You guys just don't get it do you?

A lot of guys don’t care about long term until the girl they took for granted leaves and jumps straight onto another cock. Cue suicide fuel... It’s important to keep bettering yourself to keep them around

Our incel brothers need to know that our army grows

Attached: F341B791-515C-44E2-9806-85B3379FD30D.png (474x619, 618K)

Ya, you're unlikely to develop intimacy when you have dependency and mental health issues. I can't imagine a more toxic environment to try to develop a close personal relationship.

I don't see what you're getting at. I think you're putting the cart before the horse here friendo.

That's not true. The guys who get laid all the time based on their looks don't care. Because they had others waiting in line anyways. What I will agree with you on is that self-improvement is important.

The fact that you just said friendo made me realize that you're just a soy.

How many fucking soys are on Yea Forums now? Jesus Christ.

Ducking oath, to be fair how people react really varies from person to person, some people take it super badly and others don’t give a fuck. But yea glad we agree on the self improvement, that shits important even without a woman around

>tfw 5'7", fat neckbeard making a lower-middle income and get laid
Try a personality, cunt.

>avoid confrontation because you're likely to lose
>call others soy.

I am awaiting your next open gape selfie.

this place is loaded with soy dude. look at some of these posts implying women are victims and shit.

> 2 newfags plebbit spacing
Both of you get out

Women aren't people.

Attached: Lc5SNcP.jpg (781x1600, 244K)

This is sad.