smoked probably 2-3x per week for the past 4 months

> smoked probably 2-3x per week for the past 4 months
> stopped smoking 10 days ago
> have a urine drug test in 20 days

am i fucked Yea Forums? i gave myself 30 days from the last time i smoked until the day of my drug test. 20 y/o male, ~150 pounds (68 kg), somewhat active

what do?

Attached: marijuana-522464999.jpg (2400x1800, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CI1Z28aFhGk&list=PLnlTuVtXo85KSI9Nbuh0buPYCT0EG1YcQ&index=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not impossible that you'll fail but chances are you'll pass

Buy a drug test on amazon or the dollar store and find out.

drink some mf orange juice

I think you'll be fine OP

Pump fluids through your system, work out a fuck-ton, and sweat your ass off... You might pass

Wrong shade of beige...

youtube.com/watch?v=CI1Z28aFhGk&list=PLnlTuVtXo85KSI9Nbuh0buPYCT0EG1YcQ&index=3
just watch and buy the certo shit on the amazon link

hmmmm~
if you not smoked till colapse these 2-3x per week and stay sobber until the test, I would say you are A-okay.
If you wanna do something, try some endurance sports and drink a lot.

Drink a metric fuckton of gatorade and push fluids through your system as fast as possible.

we can't predict your individual metabolism but if I were to speculate I'd say you'd fail. go to the store and get a home drug testing kit to verify or get a fake piss kit online, the good stuff spare no expensive $40 is well worth keeping your job.

any idea of how fucked am i though? everything online says it usually lasts

There's a lot of bullshit out there but you need to do a few things.

1) Drink at least enough water daily. Not the gallon a day meme, but enough.

2) Burn fat. In order to do this, you need to consume fewer calories than you burn. Even walking is okay. Do this until 3 days prior.

3) Three days before the test, eat a lot, especially high-fat foods. Pizza. Peanut butter. Bacon. Butter on everything. Whatever.

Cannabinoids are stored in fat. You'll release some as you burn. Over time, you'll release and excrete less. If you're consuming more calories and fat, you will not be burning much/any and will release little to none when you test.

This is legitimate science. No gimmicks, sales, or stupid promo bullshit. I guarantee you'll pass.

And quit using drugs you fucking loser.

Yo, thanks for this. I think I drink enough throughout the day -- a couple glasses of water, at least a coffee or two, maybe a glass of milk as well.

I walk around 3-5 miles a day to and from school, and sometimes when I go out I end up sweating all night at the club.

Is that sort of the stuff I should be doing? Any changes?

How is the fucking certo meme still around? People have been saying this shit for decades. Every single person I've ever witnessed attempt it failed their test. Many, many morons. All failed.

There's absolutely nothing about consuming pectin that does anything at all. It doesn't even make sense conceptually.

That should be good actually. Just watch your diet.

Should I be eating outrageously healthy? I don't eat SUPER healthy, but I never really eat fast food ever. Mostly just a lot of pastas and a lot of fruits.

I also have pretty low BMI -- there's visible muscles/abdominal definition just from being somewhat fit if that changes anything.

In general, yeah.

But for this, it doesn't matter. You're looking at calories in/calories out. Forget any diet memes. That's all you need to be concerned with right now.

Cool -- I'll stick to low calorie intake and keep my walking/biking schedule as it is. Thanks homie.

May be even easier for you then.

And this is all assuming urinalysis. If you get a hair test, you're toast. Super unlikely that will happen though.

Yeah, it's definitely urinalysis. I was told that much and was given the date. I get tested June 17 and last time I smoked was the 16th of May.

might need to take maskers op.

Drink water every day and go on some walks to up your metabolism. You will be okay if you are telling the truth about how much you smoke.

Yeah, for sure am telling the truth. There were some weeks when I didn't smoke, other weeks when it was AT MAX 3 times (and that was rarely).

I walk pretty regularly and ride my bike just about everyday. Not until sweating but enough to feel it in the muscles. Not sure if that changes your opinion.

Chill, OP, I've had 5 or 6 piss tests and never had more than 3 weeks off before them and passed them all. One of them I had an edible and smoked 10 days before and passed. I'm a fat fucker too so if anything that shit should be stored on my fat cells longer than most. 99% you pass. If you fail I'd be very surprised

Tight -- the people in this thread are sort of freaking me out, but everything I've seen online seems to indicate I'll be good. Any tips? Appreciated man.

Go buy MonkeyWhizz and substitute it instead of your pee. It works. Just make sure you get it up to temperature and you'll be fine. I even had the wife sew an extra pouch in my underwear so that I could keep it closer to by body and felt comfortable the bottle wouldn't slip out. It's great stuff though and works even if they are shipping the pee to an outside testing lab.

Keep smoking and use MonkeyWhizz. Best option to guarantee you pass.

Only tip is not to stress about it honestly. My test after the edible the guy went and got a second opinion because he wasn't sure if I passed or not and I was freaking out so much I nearly gave myself away until the 2nd guy walked in and said I was all good.
Usually I have my summer work medical this time of year, are you going for some sort of job?

You will be good to go then.

Yeah -- I have accepted the job offer already, it's just for a summer internship. They then requested a drug test.

Drink lots of water
Do cardio, sweat
Don't eat fatty foods for a minute

Goldenseal root extract alchohol free. 2 quarts real cranberry juice. Drink all of it the day before, gotten me out of worse situations