What is the gayest thing you have done Yea Forums?

what is the gayest thing you have done Yea Forums?

Attached: Carolina-bj.png (761x713, 575K)

Fucked a girl

replied to this fag thread

Replying to this thread

being gay

Wrestled with my friend in our underwear because we liked the feeling of how soft each other's skin was.

Sucked a guy in the parking lot

Let ur dad suk me dik

This is actually pretty fucking gay.

me and my friend throwing each other around in a garden at a party while pissed

was not very gay

Is...Is that elon musk?

Wanna wrestle? ;)

swallowed every drop of my friends jizz sucking him off on the couch after smoking weed. would try to make him t bag my face so i could just take his cock in my mouth but he wasnt falling for it. sadly a one time thing.

When I was younger my cousin made me suck his drug dealers dick so he could get weed.

I've sucked dick since and consider myself bi.

Attached: 1505530067946.gif (380x546, 1.98M)

Tonight i had my first gay experience, I found a guy online and i went to his house, he was there led blindfolded on the bed waiting for me, i pulled my pants down slightly and pulled his arm to my soft cock. he begun sucking it until i grew fully in his mouth, i started stroking his cock inside a jock strap until i could feel him getting hard, i got undressed and got on the bed and we was both sucking eachother, to say its the first time i had a dick in my mouth he had to tell me to stop after a couple minutes because he was going to cum. so i told him to bend over and i fucked his ass and came inside.. More?

I drank a diet soda once.

no you fucking faggot

Id do something similar to this. My friends and I would take turns humping each other pretending were girls. Practicing our sex moves and shit. This was back when i was in the 3rd grade. Shit those times were gay as fuck

ive sucked cock and been fucked in the ass, but this is way more gay

Sauce on picture?

Carolina Sweets - Tushy Raw

Damn, that's a nice penis

I wore a pink shirt....once.

Thanks.

I was sucked from a male friend of mine when I was like 10-12 years old. I didn't come but it was way better than the blowjob from my girlfriend I got when I was older. Would love to come like crazy from such an experience again.

Attached: 129512565165457554856354865354865345856345865346756235484765418.png (955x539, 1.14M)

let a dude suck my dick for $300

i blew my friend behind his girlfriends back for car rides after school

The fuck? I'd do it for $50. Where's this guy at?

Met a stranger old man on Grindr, blow him deep and swallowed his cum

i sent this to a friend

Attached: DFB52BE5-9945-4673-AF45-776DF126A53E.jpg (508x902, 153K)

Did he cum tribute it for you?

no but he came in my mouth later on

Did it ever continue to when puberty started?

made a grindr account and submitted to a black guy and sucked his cock and swallow his cum

I went to an all-boys school and was forced to suck cock by a group of boys 2 years older than me. It sort of spread to the rest of the school and other students would come see me to get a bj. I didn't mind cause I was gay/bi

oh fuck thats hot

nice trips, satan
how old were you

wasn’t too hot he had a little penis

Attached: 1370755156824.jpg (367x368, 35K)

sucked off 3 guys at once

they had huge cocks

how many times did you blow him for those rides

idk it was a lot

Held my own pp

11, cousin was 17. Idk how old his dd was, looked around my cousins age though.

Even better

sucked, got fingered and fucked by a old man (around 40 i think), absolutely loved it but after 1 day felt disgusting and my gay urges went away for like a year and then last month sucked dick and tried to get fucked but the dick couldnt fit inside, pretty shitty experience. Anyone want the details?

Got dicked down, riding him as he was cumming ihopped off really quick and finished him with my mouth so that I could taste his load

jerked off in front of my best friend

Did you ever service a group all at the same time? Did anyone ever use your ass?

When did this happen?

>what is the gayest thing you have done Yea Forums

Replied to a 'what is the gayest thing you have done' thread on Yea Forums.

Attached: exit.jpg (480x544, 16K)

Sucked a dick and let him cum on mine.

Hot as fuck, meeting him again some time this week when we're both free.

fucked a transgirl in her ass, it was cash tho

I thought I didn't like oral when I thought I was straight, but recently I started seeing guys and holy shit, we're so much better at it.

>those times were gay

Don't blame the years for your faggotry

this

This is the most autistic version of faggotry I've ever heard.

Attached: q3123Untitled.png (1472x828, 81K)

I'm gay, but fuck, that's gay as shit boy lmao

Sex with another guy

Met a guy on friday, went out with him last night.
We fucked and cuddled and fucked and cuddled, ended up fucking 5 times I think, made out a bunch.

Best night of my life

Attached: 1557692735553.jpg (530x510, 135K)

bought flavored condoms from a gas station bathroomm as a joke on a road trip with a friend.
jokes kept escalating, soon a banana flavored dick was in my mouth

HA! GAY

Met up with a guy I met online, got to his house and he had me strip and put on patties and crawl into his room. He tied me up and played with me a little then had me suck his dick/balls and eat his ass

The dream. Too bad none of my friends are twinks, shiet.

Would doing someting gay in your teens make you gay later in life? I jerked off with my friend when i was 15 and tbh i enjoyed seeing him wanking his dick at the time

faggot

How did it escalate?

Well no shit. It's like how girls are the best at eating puss. You know how to handle that shit because you got one.

It's still degeneracy. You have uncomfortable straight sex like a real man! AND YOU SIT DOWN WHEN YOU PEE YOU FAGGOT!

Attached: 1554279951662.jpg (640x640, 73K)

sucked my friends dick when lindsey lohans playboy pictures came out

idk, are you gay now?

so i don't know if this is gay (it's probably not)
sometimes my friend came to my house to sleep and to make school shit.
so one day we were on omegle, and there was this girl, so we made her get naked lmao, but then she said for us to remove our pants, and because i had a bigger dick than my friend, the girl on omegle told him to jerk my cock to the girl's boobs.
please tell me if this is gay. i continue being straight. this was years ago (don't know exactly what year so don't ask me the year)

When I was 11 or 12 myself and two friends would do things like rub eachother dicks on our backs and jerk off together. Kinda weird because we'd talk about the girls we wanted to get with, yet be rubbing our dicks on eachother. I still don't get it today.

I have no interest in males in adulthood.

Participating in region chat's autism

Attached: rq9rtslqsowz.jpg (4032x3024, 1.85M)

Spent 10 years trying to get my best friend to let me suck his dick

haha flavored condoms funny (we were in high school so pretty much anything is funny)
haha i took one out and put it on my hand lol
haha i'm licking it, doesn't taste too bad
haha youre licking it too ahah
haha were pretending to give a bj to my condom-ed hand
haha what if it was on one of our dicks
lol it tastes good i wouldnt even be mad ha
ha pull over
ha yeah right
ha ok
haha does it really taste like bananas?
"hahaumffhaffa"
hahaaaaa ungfffh unngg ungff
ahha dude u just came
haha gay

Kinda gay but I can see how it could happen.

My balls touched my friend's balls while we were double penetrating a girl at a party. It made our french kiss pretty awkward.

got fucked in the ass by a dude

Still don't get how it could escalate like that. Oh well.

How did you like sucking the dick?

Attached: 150888395098.gif (379x440, 140K)

Damn near had the soul sucked out of my body, never thought I could last 45 minutes through such ministration but it was the best nut I've ever nut'd. Could barely walk to my car.

I'd still fuck a girl if I had to, I have before, I just have no interest in pussy or tits or female drama.

"Doesn't matter if you're gay or straight. There's nothing cooler than sitting down on the couch, watching the football game, and sucking your boy's cock."

-General Sam

w

what does that have to do with sucking your friend's cock, precisely?

Bisexual at best. Did you like it? Was it hot that a guy was jerking you off? Anyone can enjoy getting off, that doesn't make you gay. But if you're enjoying it because it's a guy, das gay. You were doing it to see tits tho so it'd be bi.

I’m having an ongoing affair with a ladyboy even though I’m married. She’s so hot. I fuck her raw and cum deep inside her. So hot

I use Apple products

Sucked a cock.m, but it was my own. Make of that what you will.

Yeah. It's more like sucking a dick than getting your dick sucked, imo. Kind of a let down. Still nice to cum in my own mouth though. Kinda lewd.

Attached: NIGGA-YOU-GAY.jpg (400x400, 24K)

How's your AIDS?

Attached: 21320-ab12_61508.jpg (640x480, 53K)

Was an older guys locked sissy whore

vegeta?

Most was 3 guys at once after a soccer game in the change room but there were like 10 other guys in the room watching. Never any ass stuff

Thanks man, I actually laughed

several years ago

yeah retard you're in a thread specifically about people sharing gay experiences, do you think that's funny?

And nah, prep does its job.

How I’m tryna be

If I can't entertain myself, then why would I come to this place of degeneracy and faggotry?

i let my friend fuck my gf with me

I refused to fuck my gf on the street.

Fuck can you describe what that one was like? What was the mood, what were people saying, how much of a mess were you after?

That’s not rly gay. Unless u were kissing or pleasuring each other as well as the gf?

That's more like altruism than gayness.

>kissing

Now that IS gay

Do your wieners collide? If so, it's not gay

Sniffed another boy ass when I was like 7. He is gay as fuck nowadays but fortunately that experience didn't mess me up

>gay is genetic

If i list them :
Suck cocks
Swallow cum
Got fucked
Got came on the face and the body
French kiss a guy
Being in couple with him
Being gay since i was 12

yeah but did you do anything gay?

Fooled around with some trannys before

But hot!

Supposedly it's 2/3s environmental, but I have no clue how they come up with numbers like this.

i jerked a cock off once until it came all over my hand.

> be me
> get set up with vibrating cock ring and a little lube
> put lube on the cock head, swirl it around a little with my finger tips.
> cock starting to get hard, it's not too long, but definitely girthy.
> slip cock ring over head, and slide it down the shaft.
> turn vibrations on, cock starts to pulsate.
> i start to run my fingers up and down the cock shaft, teasing the underside with each stroke.
> i take hold by wrapping my hand around the thick shaft and start moving my wrist & arm in pumping motion.
> i moan as i watch precum start to ooze from the tip and i lick my lips a little
> i pump faster & faster
> with my free hand i play with the balls and lightly graze over the asshole.
> ropes of cum shoot all over my hand and on my chest
> after heavy breathing subsides, i pull up my pants and put my toys away.
> i go back to my cubicle cause i shouldn't really be jerking off at work.

They have gay sex in three environments, and only enjoy it in two of them.

SCIENCE

By that point I had already gained a reputation at the school and some of the guys on the team invited me to the game (I knew they were gay from previous experiences with them). I was't on the team but they snuck me into the change room after the game. I remember being nervous mostly because there were so many other guys there watching. I was clothed and on my knees sucking 3 of them and I mostly tried to focus on sucking more than anything but I remember lots of name calling and laughing from those watching and even from the guys I was sucking. Sadly it was cut short when one of the coaches banged on the door and told everyone to hurry up and clear out.

lmao that explains it!

Did you have any fun gay sleepovers with friends from 12 onwards?

browse Yea Forums

Attached: 1438134899278.png (134x128, 45K)

What were your previous experiences with those gay guys? Ever have any hot sucking threesomes with classmates back then?

Faggot. What kind of a soy boy incel puts their dick inside of a woman?

I find this can be really hot. For some reason. I’m having an affair with a ladyboy haha. She knows I have a wife. So hot tho

is this why my dad always wanted to "wrestle"?

A few, with someone who will actually deny the fact he lost his virginity in my ass, or that he faked to be asleep as i got my first taste of cock
On the other hand, his cousin and i often stroke each other, i miss his big cock and regret that i never had the guts to suck him

Pretended I was a hot trap, fapped and ate my cum. Not much.

I don't remember exactly because I sucked a lot of cock back then - it was an all boys school so both gay and straight guys needed relief. I would mostly suck cock during lunch, usually a guy would tell me ahead of time he wanted head and we would arrange a time. Usually the best spots were in the auto area because it was not used during that period and outside behind this row of trees on the edge of the school grounds. Never had a threesome, most was that change room experience. Biggest fear was when the guys would cum, I told them to cum in my mouth to not leave a mess but some would cum on my face so Id have to make sure I got every bit off before going to class. Oh and some guys Id suck when I 'had to use the washroom' - basically I could see a guy sort of motioning me out from the door window during the class and Id ask to use the washroom and then I would suck him (we went to a washroom that wasn't used often) unless the guy came fast though I would get in trouble for an extended washroom break

At the time did he enjoy blasting your ass with cum?

Was it easier sucking guys off in their dorm rooms, were you able to enjoy facials then?

It was a mixed school, not everyone lived in dorms, many were bussed to school. I think I only blew a guy in his room once and swallowed

What's the biggest cock you've sucked?

7.5 inches - but that wasn't from when I was at school

Care to share the story of that one?

Bump

whored myself out on snap wearing a bra and panties with the girl filter

In my early teens, I was living with just my dad and when he had to travel, I would stay with a family who were long term friends of his and I guess mine.

Met him through CL, older guy in his 40s, sucked and rimmed him. Met up with him another 2 times after.

Suck me friends dick once on the playground when i was a kid tried to get him to suck mine but he only gave me a hand job

Was it hard to take in your mouth without gagging?

The length wasn't the issue cause I can deep throat, but the thickness was for sure an issue. Gagged a lot.

What happened?

How thick around do you think he was?

Maybe slightly thicker than OPs picture but he was cut

Attached: 78377000.png (687x711, 427K)

Vibrator in poop hole

>15 years old, jacking it
>brother 1 year younger catches me
>offers to suck me off
>does this almost every day for a few months, gets great at it
>eventually start fucking his ass
>do this pretty much every day for about two years in the woods behind house
>eventually his ass got super loose, took forever to cum in, and by this point he didn't really like giving head anymore
>stop fooling with him and get with a girl I know
>turns out bro was so loose cause older neighbor kid was fucking him almost as much as I was

I stopped a guy who was trying to rape my daughter. He was almost inside her when I interrupted it. She helped me kick the crap out of him. She laughed while I raped him.

They were nice people, but very much into the whole hippy / naturalist thing, so in the home none of them would wear clothes. They never asked or even insinuated that I should but I guess just being young and easily impressionable I started to do the same. I was a tall kid and reasonably athletic (I'm 6'7" now) and height aside there were other obvious differences as well, not just with the 2 sons who were my age and younger but also the dad. Over the course of the next week, the mother became increasingly affectionate in a physical sense and after she caught me jerking off things kind of escalated with her. After that, at night she started fetching me from my room into her bed with her husband who at first, watched but slowly started to insert himself into what was going on, at first focusing on sharing her with me then more directly interacting with me. I was just a ball of hormones at that age and would have fucked anything and didn't really care who was jerking or sucking me off, just that they were and it felt good. That went on every night for the remainder of my stay there and I still look back at it as a fond memory despite understanding now that I'm older how wrong or illegal it all was.

(Take off the extra dot)
discord..gg
/bqNkhM4

whos the girl in the pic?

Carolina Sweets - Tushy Raw

>I nearly lost my butt virginity to two guys on craigslist at like 5 in the morning maybe three years back.

I posted an ad offering my virgin hole to anyone interested, I didn't plan on going through with it really but I was more curious what kind of replies I'd get. So I post it and wait a little, and soon enough this guy contacts me saying he's very interested, but he wanted his buddy to get in on the action too! That really got me going but it also made me kind of hesitant and I told him so, but he was really insistent on wanting to take turns on me. I think he might've been on speed or something since it was really early in the morning and he REALLY wanted to cream my pie with the help of his friend.

In the end I probably shot a load on my face and took the ad down, but I still wonder about what would have happened if I did it. It still gets me really horny thinking about it to this day.

You can't get erect on speed.

i almost sucked a dick to get into college.

i showed up at the administrators house fully prepared to suck his dick, i put it in my mouth and realized that i did not like this, so i just blackmailed him back.

Sucked a dog's dick and swallowed his load

Attached: a2c371e1e639b0bbf393a9c61d3439e2.jpg (800x861, 93K)

I wouldn't know but he sounded like he was tweaking on something lol. Maybe he was and he just wanted to rob me

That's not even gay that's just degenerate user.

Watched Fox News.

Not actually gay.
Beastiality, not gay.
In-the-closet gay

Anybody wanna send me some cock pics? Could really use a fucking rod in my life right now.

6 02 247 7355 ;)

Read this gay-ass thread

I just got home about half an hour from sucking 4 guys off in parking lot of a public park. All 4 of them came in my mouth and I can still taste it.

Got paid $100 by a dude to let him blow me. Dude knew how to work a dick.

Back when me and my friend were growing up we used to sleep over each others house almost every weekend. We had been friends our entire lives so it was natural for us to sleep in the same bed together.

Well around the time we were 12 or 13 just before we would get into be my friend would attack me and try to pin me to the ground.

I was bigger and stronger than him so he did not pin me that often but sometimes he would catch me off guard and would pin me down and sit on my chest with his crotch right in front of my face and me me call him uncle before he would let me up.

One time we were getting underessed for bed and just as I pulled down my underwear to about my knees, he attacked me. My underwear tripped me up and he fell on top of me and pinned me to the ground. He stradled my chest and started tickling me so we were laughing loud and making lots of noise.

My friends mom opened the bedroom door and looked to see what we were doing and if we were okay. My cock was completely exposed and clearly in her line of sight.

I could see her and she stared at my cock while she told her son to get off me and for us to get to bed.

...cont...

bumping, hope this story is good

sucked that dick

The US Marine Corps

..cont..

After seeing my cock, the mother started to always knock on the door before coming into the room and I guess because of this my friend started to get a little bolder knowing that his mother wasn't just going to barge into the room.

Knowing that his mother wasn't going to catch him, whenever my friend would manage to get me pinned to the ground and would stradle my chest he would make me say uncle but then he started telling me to kiss his cock through his underwear as well before he would let me up.

As soon as he suggested it the very first time I got turned on by the thought immediately but I didn't want to just do it and have my friend think I was gay so I argued and struggled to get loose as much as possible but once he was stradling me it was hard to get him off so it was pretty hopeless.

Finally I just gave in and very quickly raised my head off the ground pressed my face into his underwear covered crotch and kissed his penis through the material.

The second my lips touched his penis my own cock became instantly hard and I knew I wanted to do it again and more often.

..cont..

..cont..

As soon as I kissed my friends cock through his underwear he rolled off of me right away and laughed at me not really believing that I had actually done it. But that only lasted a couple seconds and that was that.

After that experience though I started hoping that my friend would attack me more and make me kiss his penis again, So when he actaully did attack me the next time I put up less of a fight and let him pin me and stradle me fairly easily.

Once again my friend told me to call him uncle and when I did he once again said that wasn't good enough and that I had to kiss his penis again.

This time I did not resist at all and I pressed my lips into his underwear covered penis and held them there for close to 5 seconds.

In that 5 seconds my friends cock got completely hard and so did mine. As I pulled my lips away he said that he wasn't ready yet and that I had to do it again and this time he reached down and pushed his underwear down below his balls and completely exposed his hard cock to me right in front of my face.

The sight of his penis made my cock become even harder and was throbbing with excitement at the thought of kissing his bare cock.

I complained a bit but only half heartedly and he kept telling me he wouldn't let me up until I kissed his penis so I finally gave it and gathered up the courage to actually do it.

My friend reached down and held his cock in one hand and was rubbing it all over my face and it was turning me on so fucking much.

Finally as the tip of his cock passed over my lips I pressed into it and began kissing the smooth head of his cock. The smooth skin felt so good agaisnt my lips I really got into it right away and almost right away I began thinking about taking it into my mouth and sucking my friend off.

5 seconds or so passed and my friend just held his cock against my kissing lips. The longer the kiss lasted the hornier I got and the more I wanted to suck my friend off for the first time.

Jesus none of these gay stories are ever that good but this one is pretty up there imo

By about 10 seconds into the kiss I was so fucking horny that it gave me the courage to go further and I parted my lips just slightly and slipped the tip of my tongue out of my mouth and against the underside of my friends cock head.

I was expecting a bad taste but it didn't taste bad at all and actually felt amazing against my tongue so I parted my lips a little more and actually began licking the underside of my friends cock.

As I licked his penis my mouth opened more and more and as I licked my way up to the tip of my friends hard throbbing cock I opened my mouth even wider and pressed my head forward and let that beautiful penis enter my mouth for the first time in my life.

I closed my lips around the head of his cock and began licking it all over with my tongue. As I did this my friend closed his eyes and rolled his head back on his shoulders and enjoyed the blowjob that I had started giving him.

He thrust his hips forward and removed his hand from his shaft as he slid more of his hard cock into my sucking mouth.

It felt so fucking good having my friends cock sliding between my lips and across my tongue I did not even think of stopping. I just wanted to suck more and more of his cock into my mouth.

Sucking my friend off had me hornier than I had ever been before and my own cock was throbbing. While still sucking my friends dick, I actually reached down and started jacking off while I savored this cock in my mouth

im laguhing and hard

this isnt right you son of a bitch

>gayest thing
>heterosexual image
Closet gay

I drove a Mazda 3 last week. That was pretty gay.

Please tell me it was powder blue or something with a mini dog in the passenger seat.

...cont..

My friend rased off my chest but not to climb off of me, but to thrust the entire length of his penis into my mouth for me to suck.

As his throbbing cock slid all the way into my mouth he rolled his head forward and looked down at me with my mouth full of his cock and his mouth just hung open from the pleasure I was giving him. Having my friend actually watching me suck him off, turned me on even more and I really got into it. I had never sucked a cock in my life but I knew enough to begin sliding my friends cock in and out of my mouth over and over again and as I did my friend began moaning in pleasure.

Hearing him moan turned me on even more knowing that my friend was enjoying this as much as I was and I managed to pull my own cock out of my underwear and was jacking off furiously.

5 minutes passed and I continued sucking my friends cock and would have kept on doing it as long as he let me but he started moaning even louder and shoving his cock into my sucking mouth with more force.

I knew he was getting close to cumming and the thought of it actually got me close to cumming as well.

My friend leaned forward directly over my face in almost a push up possition and began humping his throbbing cock into my sucking mouth as he pinned my head to the ground. He was pretty much fucking my mouth.

I was so fucking horny and turned on that I could now hold back any longer and cum exploded from my cock and splashed onto my friends back.

As soon as my friend felt my cum land on him he let out a loud moan as well and rammed his entire cock into my mouth pinning my head to the ground unable to move.

I felt his hard shaft throb and swell between my lips and suddenly felt and tasted thick ropes of cum spraying across my tongue.

I didn't want to swallow his cum but I could not pull my mouth off of his cock even if I wanted to so I just let his cum fill my mouth and than let it drool out the sides of my mouth and down my cheeks.

Jerked off at the back of the class when i was 13 and going through puberty. This was an all boys school btw.

This is making me so horny. I had a very similar experience at that age. Man I want to relive youth.

MOTHERFUCKING FAGGOT

post your experience!

used to jerk with guys in the senior hs bathroom. mostly hung athletes. i couldnt help but suck on a few

Once my friend finished cumming in my mouth he finally rolled off of me and we laid exhuasted next to each other on the floor.

Nothing was said about what we had just done.

We laid there for a good 5 mintues before my friend got up and suggested we go to bed. I was embarrassed as hell about having just sucked him off but he didn't tease me about it at all and that made me feel pretty good and just got me wanting to suck him off again.

We changed into our pajama bottoms and climbed into bed. We laid there for a good 20 mintues barely talking to each other and another 10-15 minutes completely silent before my friend slid over directly against me and pressed his body up against mine.

Immediatley our hands went to each others crotch and into each others underwear as we began fondling each other.

We played with each others cock for a good 15 minutes before I got up the nerve to slide down under the cover and pull my friends underwear completely off. I took his cock back into my mouth and suck him off for a second time that night.

As soon as he came in my mouth a second time and I let his cock slip out of my mouth and we went to sleep immediately.

After that night I started sucking my friend off every time we slept over each others house and as time passed I started blowing him even when we weren't sleeping over. Within a year I started letting him fuck me as well and this continued for about the next 5 years with him pumping my ass and mouth with cum whenever he wanted. Anytime or anywhere. He would suck me off sometimes too but he never let me fuck him.

describe the times he filled your ass full of cum, how was it? did he ever survey the damage and admire your cummy hole?

That's a completely true story so I hope it got lots of you horny enough to jack off to it. The thought of you guys stroking your cocks while you read it really turns me on.

I want to suck dick so fucking bad right now!!!

I fuck guys sometimes

Made out with a T-girl recently

tell us more about the kinky moments you and your friend shared together. first time he pumped your ass full of cum, times you 69'ed/swapped cum, everything

Nah

I would if I wasn't using a phone. Typing that shit with my thumbs would be obnoxious.

Long story short. A friend and I used to watch his STARS softcore porn in his parents basement on sleep overs. That lead to us taking turns being the girl. We'd pretend the other was. A girl we crushed on and sucked each other off. Eventually he let me fuck him, I never let him fuck me. That was 20 years ago. I have no sexual interest in men, but the thought of being a boy and sucking a boy with all the innocence and exploitation that was so new and exciting.... it's so hot. I still remember the smell, the taste, the texture of his 13 year old cock....

did you both enjoy swallowing cum? did you get to watch your cum leak out of his ass after you fucked him?

Fingered a male dogs juicy asshole

The first time my friend fucked me hurt like fucking hell! We were taking turns rubbing our cocks on each others ass crack and finally I decided to try and let him stick his cock in me.

He was laying on his back and I was stradling him and I just lowered myself onto his cock. It really took a while for him to penetrate me but when he did the head of his cock sort of popped inside of me in a quick thrust and it hurt like fucking hell.

I rolled off of him right away and I thought he had ripped me open. He checked me out and saw that I wasn't bleeding so that comforted me and the pain finally started going away. It was probly only about a minute or two but felt like about an hour.

When the pain went away my friend still wanted to fuck me but I didnt' want to anymore but my friend suggested we use lots of vaseline and he finally talked me into it.

With the vaseline, my friends cock slid right into me with no problems at all and there was no pain at all. But it felt fucking AMAZING!!!!

I let my friend fuck me and pump me full of cum while I stradledh im and stroked my own cock. As I felt my friend's cum spraying agaisnt my insides it pushed me over the edge and I started cumming all over his chest.

This was the same position we had almost every time he would fuck me. I'd go down and blow him for a bit and then when he was ready I'd climb on top of his and lower my ass down on his cock and let him pump my ass full of cum

Apart from that very first time my friends stuck his cock in my ass, there was never any more pain at all and other than that first time, we never even used any kind of lube.

His cock would just slide right into me and would feel great. There was a bunch of times I would blow my load while my friend was fucking me without even having to touch my penis, and these orgasms were alwasys amazing.

I never let him cum in my mouth. I'd make him warn me and have him cum on my face. I did enjoy that.
I also never inspected his ass, I was pretending it was a pussy. That would have ruined the illusion. Besides I usually liked out and came on his back.

did you ever let him fill you up with multiple loads in one night? did you ever push the cum out onto him to make things extra fun and messy?

Fucked a shemale. Twice. In Fl.

Just plain wrong... all 3 of you.

Responded to this thread

post in this thread.

Now tell me good people of Yea Forumsromo general. What made you decide to come here to homopost on a basketweaving forum?

Attached: 1558928616215.jpg (465x465, 19K)

Had a shemale fuck me? Duh

nice photoshop fag lmao

cont pls

Can confirm. So much gay. I mean not actual gay sex, but so much gayness...

There was a night I slept over my friends house and he had his two cousins sleep over as well. Once we were all in bed we started playing truth or dare where we were flashing our cocks to each other and eventually my friend dared me to suck him off and I did it. Once I sucked my friends cock all the dares turned to us sucking each other off and before the end of the night all three of them had fucked me and filled my ass with cum and I sucked them all off as well.

nice, how messy did your hole get? were you farting cum in front of them all?

I miss your fist in my ass brother

Not him but i love how nasty you are

eh cumfarts are just a fetish of mine I suppose

Ate my own cum

bump

currently jacking it to this story, got me so hard I didn't even leave the discord call I was in

I let an old man suck my cock for $40

a couple times now i have refused to have sex with my wife to go and have sex with strange men, while wearing her panties

I could tell the story of jerking off a friend while stoned out of my mind, or one where another friend was jerking off on my bed

me and my friend both experimented with eachother from ages 14-16 until my friend's mom saw us once. been dying to tap up my step bro but can't find the courage and we both have gfs

just got back from sucking off a guy who is twice my age. called him daddy and gagged on his thick cock the whole time

What did you and him try together?

Jerked off next to my friend to the same video

started with handjobs, moved to bjs. tried sex but i can't work out why we never used lube - never got it all the way in.

Ha ha ha. Everything is autistic. Amirite, my fellow 4channelers? :^) how do you upvote on here?

Bump

this guy was gay as fuck, but he wanted to keep his macho status intact, so he would pic me up with his pick up truck, with his very manly clothes, drive to a small parking lot he owned, put on some manly, violent music while i sucked him off until he came in my mouth then lick my nipples while he jerked me off until i came. even tho he wanted to fuck me and i wanted him to fuck me he wouldn't do it because that was "too faggy" for him. We did this routine once a month for a couple years and he picked me for this because i was the most discrete bottom he found around, he even presented me to his wife as a "friend from college" even tho he was like 5 years older than me. I loved how he exaggerated his manliness while i was sucking his big dick by cursing and doing a deeper than normal voice

Bump