What do you believe of prophecy? Do you think of a future, one that nobody prepared for?

What do you believe of prophecy? Do you think of a future, one that nobody prepared for?

Attached: Baba-Yar-2017_opt-768x572.jpg (768x572, 111K)

The letter Q. Possibly the rectangle triangle you know? Yea...

What are you even on about

Destiny, if not; Fate.

I see this image as my Father (center), myself (with one eye) and my brother (far right). Might we all survive a great cataclysm, could we be closer as a family?

Destiny and fate are completely made up Concepts. Events only happened because of the events that came before it. There's no Cosmic intention for the direction history takes

I've had, visions. If not, a prophecy of my own disaster. One that I would heal from, but a feat involving some of the most complicated precisions on earth (brain surgery on myself, without anesthesia, and if I talked I would have lost cranium fluid- I had my friend Sarah with me and I would physically see with her eyes and guide her with my spirit- i thought of being psychic as a survival mechanism)

There was cosmic intention behind your comment and you don't even know it (or maybe you do ;^)

I wanna frame this picture and have it on my wall (It looks very like my Dad in the center, I somehow subconsciously thought of prophecy and a future unbeknownst to me as of yet.)

That's just an assumption. At least with my assumption I'm not stretching. It's simple and therefore the most likely

if I could use a frame of reference.. (Image)

Cosmic Balance. You reap what you sow in nature, is that it?

Attached: father.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I kept thinking to myself, what if I was the reincarnation of S&tan-

Do you think the prince of lies would have quite the karmatic debt to pay?

Attached: spooksmeout.png (437x612, 598K)

Balance? There isn't any such thing as Cosmic balance because Good and Evil are relativistic Concepts. Is no absolute good or evil. If you're talking about physical entropy, the universe is currently moving towards heat death. I don't know what Cosmic balance you could possibly be talking about

Attached: Ashi_time_portal.png (752x451, 419K)

Ah. Probably like if you're an asshole, someone will say something about it. Thats balance, right?

Out of context, can you derive meaning of your life? What is creating/constructive, and whats degrading/destructive? Good and evil yeah

reality feels souless. if i said that vaguely

No because being an asshole is just someone's opinion. There's no absolute definition of an asshole

Meaning is another concept we made up. You can decide what has meaning and what doesn't. It doesn't mean there's some sort of cosmic intention behind it

You're a definite asshole (or at least have one) if you're capable of shitting whatever you eat. (anus)

What do you mean "we" made up? I didn't make up anything, did you? You yourself are a conscious entity capable of making your own choices, be it for the greater good of your community and general surroundings (or not).

I was just arguing about semantics.

More semantics arguing. You know I meant we as in humanity

You were just*

Thank you for showing humility, you're a human of capable cognitive thinking- yes you are~!!!!!! (

Is this supposed to make me respect your opinion

Is sarcasm an opinion?

Too afraid?

Couldn't agree more that you're trying to taunt me, if not rile' me up. Oooo spookkyyyyy :D

Everytime I see someones prophecy everyone fights so hard to prevent it, thus causing the prophecy

I was told there's no real fortune tellers. I think it's fortunate to be alive in the first place, right? It's a joy to experience unfolding life, prevented you prevent yourself from being your own worst enemy- yeah.

Attached: spooku.png (373x307, 149K)

If you say so. I was just hoping you weren't so much of a coward you'd be able to share your actual opinion

I'm sharing all to those willing to listen, are you asking questions or are you throwing stones at me? Verbally throwing stones, as in words that hurt or 'beat around the bush'. We share the same emboding reality, do we not? Seperated by screens, but still present on Earth yeah.

Everything comes from the source, everything will eventually return to the source.

[Image/quote is by my dear friend, Big Daddy D]

Attached: 4eee14dbd6d5e99c26078dc32243e210.png (159x44, 1K)

That's manipulative and unfair. I don't agree with your opinion there for I'm throwing stones? How am I supposed to expect you take any other opinion than your own seriously?

Attached: 1326608.png (332x333, 96K)

Now you're self pity'ing yourself. Metaphorically I'd call you retarded but I know better of people like you, yeah.

Attached: 193052_101161959970111_781634_o.jpg (960x960, 73K)

Reactor.

Self-pitying myself? You literally don't understand what words mean

I posted the word Reactor because I knew you'd react.

Is that understanding how words mean? (Coming from the person who said there's no such thing as "meaning") [How Ironic]

I believe we're living in the time of Revelations, just my opinion, so many signs

Your point?
Nice reading comprehension there. There's no objective meaning it's all something you decide on

There will be a catastrophic pole shift, you'll need to work outside of wages and supermarkets to eat- electricity and water will be all the missed.

There's no care if you don't care, obviously it means nothing to you but it doesn't ruin the significance behind meaning for others. Meaning you're mean, or I'm mean. The mathematical means. The mystery of what life means, and what it means for you to live.

Also my point is you still reacted (are you ignorant or oblivious to common sense, in the way you seem agitated? I feel agitated, with myself but talking with others is a calming retort, so thank you for being good company :)

Interesting, I did notice some people taking videos of how the honey bees are dying off as well

Can someone else read that and confirm this is word salad? You need to practice articulating thoughts into sentences without sounding like you're talking in circles

Collapse, if not a car on the road that suddenly crashes.
>humanity, or at least modern civilization will end arubtly and quickly, like a car crash.

I don't know maybe call the mods if you're so agitated (wink wink)

Circles, you mean spirals? A fractal into finity of infinite means. Finitive'ly Infinite.

Perhaps I really am the reincarnation of Satan (laughs_) or maybe not? Who knows really >:)

Did LSD destroy your language center?

I never took LSD but aspartame is a cause of brain deformities and cancer. Also, stay away from Canola oil, it will kill your nervous system. I'm a seizure basket case so I use medicinal marijuana (but thats too much public information for one day, yeah)

Well they have already gotten the DNA from a man named Nimrod who lived back in Babylon, he was the man who invented paganism, so I think the Antichrist will soon come in the next coming years, call me crazy but just my thoughts

For some background, Nimrod thought of himself as God, which is why he built the tower of Babel, because he wanted to reach heaven to fight God

Much is re'written if not hidden, many good men tried to tell great things but got smitten.

There's a lot of names for he who shall not be named, the bible should be known as (Satan's war-book). I wouldn't be surprised if things get crazy on a global scale, people are with lack of empathy and remorse- to have heart is to have plenty.

Oh I definitely know it's been re-written, the actual name of the devil isn't considered canon by Israel or The Vatican, I do know his name though it's in the book of Enoch

The biggest lie was telling people that Satan never existed. It's still a relevant concern, yeah.

I forgot that happened, the Vatican isn't even Christian though, look up the Vatican auditorium, it's a snakes head and the pope speaks from the mouth, not to mention all the kiddy fiddling those fuckers get caught doing.

There's both a white pope and a black pope. I thought that was etheral if not spooky.

life will bring fufillment

Attached: dooo.png (1280x1280, 1.37M)

It's linked with the Freemasons, you know that crazy conspiracy no one believes, the illuminati, it's on our dollar. The illuminati and Israel work together, they worship the morning star lucifer

Forgot to mention, the Vatican is also involved.

Mac- De'Marco has been throwing a lot of hints (the artist/musician)

I'll give him a listen, the black and white symbolism is linked with the checkerboard floor the Mason's use in their art, and I believe it's actually in the Vatican if I'm correct, just for more clarification.

The future is a feminist shitshow that crosses 1984 and Nazi Germany.

If you got time, look at how the biblical canon was changed-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_canon

Neoliberal capitalist swine are going to hit Yellowstone super volcano with twenty four 3,000 pound kinetic energy does dropped from low earth orbit. The subsequent blast will kill thirty million people in under the minutes. 90% of America will be dead or gone within a year.

800 700 300... Gotta be true!

ah we're totally not prepared, no. (Looks at more prophecy images by Peter Howson and relates it with himself)

You're not powerless. There's a realm of potential within, seek for yourself the truth of self.

Be an individual, someone capable of wonderous imagination- make peace with your surroundings, you are the sole influence of your environment :)

Attached: 19244427_751706771674955_1920825325_n.jpg (280x497, 30K)

goodnight. and good rest- may we wake with a well peace of mind.

Attached: wah.jpg (550x730, 78K)