Nofap thread. haven't seen one of these in a while

nofap thread. haven't seen one of these in a while.
last 2 digits determines how many days you do. DO NOT ROLL IF YOU DON'T MEAN IT! If you roll and don't pull through with it your dick is gonna turn black and fall off.

Attached: R00000154.jpg (3883x2572, 1.47M)

lets go

sex is permitted. if you don't have a gf, automatic hard mode. if you have a gf you can include hard mode in your roll.

Roll, I need to do this

kek

no gf, no wife, no fwb fuck

Roll

God i hope i dont regret this. roll

Fine

ahahahahaha

Ok

if dubs i get sex

Rolling.

Roll

why not?

Roll

roll

this thread is cursed

Fuck me.

Lets see

Rill

My gf is back on Wednesday, and ive already completed 9 full days, this will be ez pz.

Yup. 94 days from today is August 28th. Definitely cursed.

Rolll

Attached: DFD65493-ED9F-4178-BC9A-AAE76F2FD9DD.gif (298x500, 1.88M)

:( ok

roll, gf on vaca so temp hardmode

Been wanting to stop because it feels like im literally draining energy every time i cum, it wouldn't be so bad if i jerked off every 5 days or so and maybe did a little long distance walking but when i realized truly how fucking weak ive been and how deep this hole is i kind of just said fuck it and went into overdrive. I eat too much, i masterbate too much and i think too much. Maybe the collective effort helps for some but surely I'll fuck this up if i roll it because ive realized nothing anyone else does means shit to me and its up to me. Roll for curiosity.

Roll

We're all in the same boat buddy, I want to stop but what's the point unless you've got girls to meet? see this is it

Ayyy