Could a girl ever love a man with a penis like this? Honest question. I'm traumatized and need hope

Could a girl ever love a man with a penis like this? Honest question. I'm traumatized and need hope.

Attached: cbf9e69.jpg (1242x2208, 366K)

Imma keep it real with you chief. No. No they will not.

It might take some betting used to for them, but I have heard many girl like it if their s/o have a bend, they say "it reaches places no one else could".

Think about it, op: there’s some dudes with literal microdicks and they’re still getting laid.
You have nothing to worry about.

So I'm gonna die alone? I've never had a gf. Everyone is confused because I'm reasonably good looking, tall, educated... They're now starting theories that I'm a closet gay, which is really depressing me. I hate my life. And I hate God for creating me this way.

Could, but honestly that shit is supposed to weed you out of the gene pool

Well, this is a bit different from a bend, so I'm not sure your comparison holds up.

I know, guys with small dicks get laid. But this is a bent hydrocephallic micro dick. And I have premature ejaculation. There's no fucking way anyone would would want me.

if you're a good person and you and your partner are attracted to one another and sympathize with one another there is no reason why they would not want to be with you because your penis is a little crooked.

Is that a shitake mushroom?

>micro dick.
wth are you even talking about? you spend way too much time on the internet.

depends if you have a lot of money or not

>your penis is a little crooked.

Attached: 1558804154127.jpg (474x591, 41K)

Then she wants my money, not me. That's even more depressing than being rejected outright.

>traumatized, need hope
>go to FUCKING Yea Forums for help
Honestly dude, your dick is fine (ignore the other idiots) but you should still kill yourself for making such a shitty thread in the first place. you’re infecting us all with your retardation

Bullshit bro, believe in yourself, its not bad, just find the right one ( its gonna take time but yeah such is life)

Doesn’t look like a micro dick to me... 5 inches is average, this looks like it could even be bigger than that. So yeah, definitely not a micropenis op.

You're crazy. I have the ugliest dick on earth (save for those guys who mutilated themselves in the pain olympics). It's the stupidest looking thing anyone has ever seen and I've already had two girls laugh out loud IN MY FACE when I got naked with them. This is why I could never have a gf. I'm literally comedy fodder for these women. The only hope is for me to date someone who's so ugly and undesirable that she'd have to accept me with my broken, ugly, premature ejaculating dick. She'd have to be fat and zit-covered. And then that's going to start even more rumors about me because it makes no sense that a 9/10 looking educated guy would be with a freak hog like that. They'd all think I was some sort of sick fetishist. And I'm sure as fuck not doing that. I don't need a super model but I'm not going to date a fatty. I have more dignity than that! I'd rather kill myself than have a fate like that. And in the end, I just might.

Your realistic best option is to tell people upfront as a joke, that way it is no surprise when they see it. It's light hearted, and hey some girls don't care THAT much. If they like you and you are good looking you will be fine. The most important objective is trying to let them know ahead of time as a joke or some other non descript way. You'll be fine fam

>it's not a micropenis
I think OP is more worried about looks. Frankenstein was huge but he ain't scoring any pussy either. Deformed freaks get no love at all.

Yeah mine's all bent too, I've fucked plenty of times.

Post cock

You have a shaft and a head, some don't have a shaft to speak of. Women sexuality is different from men, have any man been exited about a bob or vagene pick? Yes, but the reverse? Very rarely.

Attached: XHmpwzd.jpg (1440x1666, 114K)

Try it with your mom first, faggot

it's fine, don't worry about it. My ex said one of her BF had a penis size of a finger but this guy is married now and has kids, so calm the fuck down and live a life

I think everyone in this thread is a dude.

Non femanons with opinions???

Hate to break it to you op, but if a girl is willing to laugh in the face of a guy when she sees his penis, then that girl is a fucking bitch. You need to date better girls my man.

>that girl is a fucking bitch.

No shit, but I predicted that they would, and both of them did, and they're not even horrible people - I wouldn't have gone for it if I felt that there was the slightest chance they would act that way. But they did. So if even the nicest girls I've known would be so cruel, how the fuck am I supposed to find someone better? I'd have to date a blind, handless chick.

You want to know how desperate I've become?

I've actually started to consider going Muslim. At least the woman, my wife, wouldn't have a choice in the matter and she'd have to let me fuck her. And she'd have to treat me as a human being with feelings or she'll get punished harshly. That's exactly how shitty this situation is.

Gross.

Attached: ScaredyShroom.png (232x312, 10K)

The look of it doesn't matter much if you can use it right. I would be much more worried of PE if I were you. Look up Pelvic Floor (aka kegel) muscle exercises and how to use them on YouTube, it works wonders

And of course you can find love - love goes way beyond funnily shaped penises

>And of course you can find love - love goes way beyond funnily shaped penises

When did Yea Forums get so wise, so compassionate?

This fucking killed me, man. Holy shit.

“Everyone” is that only include relatives?

That's all friends and family. And coworkers. Everyone. I'm a closeted homo in their eyes. Scared of women. Which I am.

You're welcome user just doing my job

no but they would marry it for money, see
>Donald "Cremini" Tramp

Im probably not gay right now but I find women horrifiing and mysterious until she acts like she likes me.

Dude, I’m gonna be honest.
Your wee wee does look unappealing.
I’d stay away from it if offered.
However, why do you give a shit if some hoe likes it or not?
You should care about your well being, and how you’re handling your life.
If some cunt comes along, tells you she likes you, eventually leading to sex and she rejects you? Then what? Cry? Beg?
Fuck that.
Good. Let her leave.
Strive to better yourself, eat right, exercise, sleep well and fuck bitches.
Love isn’t real, only family truly loves.
Best regards.

I got a girl with a little rubber head
Rinse her out every night just before I go to bed
She never talk back like a lady might do
An' she looks like she loves it every time I get through

And her name is
P-I-N-K-Y
P-I-N, no lie
K-Y, me-oh-my
She's $69.95
Give her a try

P-I-N-K-Y
P-I-N I cry
K-Y don't be shy
$69.95, boy
Give her a try

Not gonna lie, that's a weird fuckin dick.
But I'm sure some-to-most girls wouldn't care, and some are actively into it.

Your whiny ass self is probably the issue, not your dick.

Eventually you gotta make peace with your penis, OP. It's yours and you gotta fight for him.
Don't tell bitches they'll laugh when they see it. Tell them they'll never forget your cock, because it's true.
Think about it man, a lot guys just have regular dicks that ladies will never remember. You're unique, so have some pride and show those ladies what it's all about. Just don't over do it.

wtf

Your dick literally looks like something that would grow near the ground in a forrest.

If you make them cum before you even take your dick out it totally doesn’t matter WHAT you’re packing lol

If you are at the point of a girl taking your pants off she isn't going to care.

You can have a curved dick or a giant mushroom head

But NOT both