Pretty big bag that smells legit. Lots of Light to dark green and some brown chunks. Legit or toss?

Pretty big bag that smells legit. Lots of Light to dark green and some brown chunks. Legit or toss?

Attached: 15589114791253260898137886366697.jpg (3264x1836, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/trees/comments/2i7g8q/i_just_smoked_moldy_weedhere_is_my_story_shortened/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More pics?

toss sorry bud

More

Attached: 1558913227765356755586110188977.jpg (3264x1836, 1.05M)

Looks like mold damage.
It's garbage
Or a headache depending on your level of desperation.

low quality, questionable freshness

3/10 will get you high, probably

Damn. Oh well might try it out. No work tomorrow so why the fuck not?

Looks dank af bro

low q bud

Close up on the brown nugs, care for mold

How the fuck does someone even find mids these days? I haven't even seen mids in like 6 years.

if you paid more than $40 you got ripped off

looks like bud rot to me. grower probably tried to dry it too quickly or the distributor didn't store it properly, maybe a combination of the two, looks like it's been vacuum packed pretty hard. are you in southern us? a lot of mexican weed still comes in bricks there, the quality's improved since the dirt weed days but it's still pretty hit and miss. how does it smell?

North East area found in a parking lot. I'm not an expert but it smells solid, but nothing orgasmic.

If you found it don’t smoke it ffs
Or do, just be aware there is a slim chance it could be cut either w/ glass or other shit
Eitherway, post results

>weed cut with glass

It's pretty common to cause lung bleeds, but rare.

A bong would filter most cuts except medicine no?

Eww wtf is that

Reggie bullshit, just put a gram in a swisher and you’ll be stoned. No need to be a spoiled faggot they smoked worse back in the day.

Attached: tenor.gif (300x186, 1007K)

Ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaha

PA?

if it smells like hay or something a little chemically or otherwise not something you'd want on your salad then don't smoke it. break open a bud, if you see anything fuzzy, gray or white or if it feels mushy or damp then it's full of botrytis mold and smoking it will probably give you a chest infection. I personally wouldn't smoke weed that I found on the ground in any case, especially not stuff that looks like that.

>botrytis will give you a chest infection
Sigh

Kids these days

a small amount of mold spores won't hurt you but smoking grams of moldy weed is going to ruin your weekend plans. your immune system isn't magic.

Holy shit you are retarded.

Been smoking for 20 years, first 5 of those good weed didnt even exist yet. Ive smoked more pounds of shitty old wet mexican dirt weed than youve seen grams. Ive never heard of anyone getting any infection like that.

Doesn't look fockin terrible. Looks like mids to me. Been smoking pot since 11, take my advice. That's okay weed but like it'll get you high just not the best shit ever fr.

Same dude replying to his post. Like its not redgee though. Redgee looks worse, very mild smell, chance to give headache when smoked .

Jesus christ kid

some people fare better than others, allergic sensitivity or something idk I'm not a doctor. I had a gnarly chest infection after smoking jamaican brickweed in the 2000s and I know other people who have too. mold in your lungs isn't good for you, especially when bomb ass bud is

reddit.com/r/trees/comments/2i7g8q/i_just_smoked_moldy_weedhere_is_my_story_shortened/ here's a dude who landed in the ER with pneumonia from smoking moldy shwag