Yea Forumsros I'm alone either help me or get me to an hero if I an hero I will live stream

Yea Forumsros I'm alone either help me or get me to an hero if I an hero I will live stream.

Attached: 1454571296954.gif (700x525, 421K)

help how? want some tiddies?

nah I mean help of the emotional kind

oh, shit, well i only got tiddies... don't an hero tho. hang in there.

Attached: 411997.jpg (453x604, 32K)

thanks Yea Forumsro tiddies help

Attached: IMG_5391.png (577x1024, 541K)

An hero is cowardly; life is suffering, but it will end some day.
Giving up early is just admitting defeat, and putting your problems onto the people close to you (if you have any). As long as you have someone out there that cares about you, you shouldn't be allowed to exit early.

The thing about life is that we're programmed to not be satisfied. It's how we built everything. It's our unquenchable desire for something better, and it makes us miserable.

So to counter it you need to stay active with something you find meaningful.
Be social, work, sports, literature, art, whatever you care about really, and find meaning in that.

We're social beings, so sharing our lives with others is incredibly important for our mental health. If you're alone, no friends, no gf, no family etc, put yourself out there. You literally have nothing to lose. If it's still shit, and everyone hates you despite your best effort, you don't have any success with a career or anything meaningful in your life, then you can consider ending it, but you don't get another chance at life, and what's eternity of nonexistence compared to hanging in there another year or 60. None of it matters in the end anyway, so just try to enjoy it while it lasts.

yeah suffering is part of life i know im just tired of being alone

>life is suffering
You're doing it wrong.

Im supposed to find justification in my suffering but there is none there is no love my body is a crumbling mess my will is weak and why should i try why so i can be in a wheel chair by fucking 50? tell me how i can make it worth when love is a lie and my body is trash

no im not

There are easy remedies for being alone, user. I assume you're referring specifically to having a romantic partner?

ye there is no 1 for me

If your life isn't made up of challenges, and overcoming those challenges, YOU'RE the one who's doing it wrong. And if you don't go through some amount of suffering to overcome them, then they're pitiful challenges.

There's nobody "for" anyone. That's not how relationships work. Not unless you're a dopey teenager buying into the romance that hollywood sells. Then you might feel like you found someone who was made for you, but that's actually just a mix of hormones, and your brain still being under construction.

Your problems are far more inward than outward. So why? What's so bad about you? What have you done?

I don't know whats wrong with me I'm coming up on 27 and I've been alone my hole life no one has ever shown interest and my few proposals have been shot down ive tried to face my problems and soldier on alone but im so tired

Hmm give me some details about you. Don't dox yourself obviously, but whatever you think is relevant to telling your story.

Just posting an image to bump the thread and keep it alive.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>you need to stay active with something you find meaningful
What if I don't find anything meaningful? Also, what does "put yourself out there" means?

As a very pro-suicide person, do it. It's one less worthless human in the world.

It's up to you to change the way you think, I can't convince you to do anything if you don't want to.

But there is something to be said for strengthening positive thought patterns. The more you focus on things being bad, the more your brain will default to using those neurological pathways. Your brain tries to be energy efficient so the path of least resistance is where your electrical signals will go. If those paths are via receptors that make you feel bad, then it's gonna keep doing that, unless you force yourself to override the way you think. You could always argue that determinism means we are only a bi-product of our own subconscious mind and that nothing is really up to us. But I much prefer to think that I have the willpower to change my subconscious through sheer determination, and as a result can force my subconscious to do what I want it to. Whether that makes me happy or not, is a genetic lottery, as some people just don't have the same natural levels of dopamine and serotonin in their system, and will generally be unhappy despite doing what they should be doing.

That's where I think accepting the fact that life isn't about happiness but about personal meaning. And that you can be content and satisfied, even when your brain is trying to make you feel shitty. But sadness can be beautiful too, because for there to be sadness there must have been happiness at some point first. It's the absence of happiness and therefore in a poetically ironic way it has it's own beauty and charm, and you can revel in that feeling.

op here same guy im 27 i have cronic back issues and some serious other health issues um im relativly handsome imo im shy bisexual im kinda weak willed so you know shit doesnt happen and i was abused by my mom ive been homeless things in general are actually ok but im just so tired of being alone with no one to share my problems with i have a friend who just lost the love of his life so i cant really bitch to him

these are all me if that helps man

I'm also lonely :(
If it makes you feel any better, I love you.

Inherently there is no meaning to anything, it's all just a random cascade of events that we're living out. But that doesn't mean you can't find things or ideas that are meaningful to you.

I've personally found meaning in relationships with people around me, people that I care for and that care for me, not just romantically but platonic as well, being able to ease someone else's suffering by being there for them makes me feel like I make a difference.

I'm also pursuing a degree in science that would ultimately land me a job in a field that is at the limit of human knowledge, meaning I will be working to shape the future of our and other species to hopefully reduce the amount of suffering, or at least optimize the status quo.

And to put yourself out there can be anything that involves being social. Most of the time nothing happens, but every now and then stuff that can alter your life entirely happens. Don't have expectations or feel entitled to anything when you do go out, just let the world happen while you take part in it.

Yesterday I went out to a bar with a friend even though I wasn't really feeling like it, and I ended up running into a guy that was interested in hiring me for a job in artificial intelligence. And the weekend before I met a girl I'm going on a date with next weekend. And none of that would have happened had I stayed home.

:)

op no worries i love you

>chronic back/health issues
Do those issues limit what you can do physically? And have you ever met someone with similar issues?

>weak willed
In what regard? What do you give in to? You said you've been soldiering though, that doesn't sound like a weak will.

>abused by mom
Well, that's gonna cause some self-image issues. There's no easy solution to that one, I'm afraid. You have to accept, at your core, that it's not your fault. Even if you consciously know that it isn't, that's not the same as really accepting it.

>no one to share my problems with
Well you got someone right now. I know I'm not a girlfriend, but for the right price...
Kidding. But really, dumping all your problems on a significant other isn't a great idea. Girls say they want guys to talk about their feelings, but they don't.

Attached: C7MevEgR7E4r8eghsRX7uh-480-80.jpg (480x270, 46K)

youre right it's just not easy to accept sometimes and 27 years is a long time to be alone

>finding meaning

This. Definitely this. Nihilism doesn't have to be misery. I thought I was dying earlier this year, went through a whole existential crisis. Came to the conclusion that deep down I'm a true nihilist, but also that you can choose your mentality more than you might think, and living with a nihilist mindset is a surefire way to depression.

yes they do and my future is grim because of it ,no i havent

I struggle with my emotions but i have bad habits

thats why im here and yeah ive heard

Try meeting someone with your issues. Find people who live with it. It can change things for you. I've got a pretty rare condition and there are still support groups for it, so I'm sure you could as well.

What kind of bad habits?

Im messy and good habits are hard to for also i tend to overindulge in dopamine through food and weed

Aight bro don't wanna read all the shit above whats the bigger picture?

tl;dr im a lonely cripple sadboy with a bad case of the lazyies

Christianity saved me from suicidal nihilism. Just to hear that you belong and are loved made me burst out sobbing on my gf's shoulders.

Just like everyone else in this board? Well you are not alone. If I feel down I just look up future stuff. Like NASA bringing humans on the moon in 2024 only reason I feel motivated nowadays.

mfw im going into astronautics

We gon' be fucking alien pussy by the year 2030. Remind me then.

Start small, I've been through the same feeling and if you try to solve it all at once you won't be able to do any of it.

>Clean your living space and good hygiene
It drastically helps keep your mind organised and you'll feel overall better about yourself.
>Start exercising
Small scale, I know you said you have a back condition, but go for a walk if you can, or take the stroller out for a spin it doesn't matter as long as you get your heart rate up a little bit each day.
>Reading
It's just as important to exercise your mind as your body, and a big crutch for me when I struggled with my depression was reading philosophy, especially existentialism. But it could be anything. 30 min a day is a very good start.

Once you start to build positive feedbacks in your neural networks you'll be more inclined to keep doing them, and they will start bleeding over into other aspects of your life.

It takes so little to get going, but that goes both ways, bad habits breed bad habits but good breed good. If you can recognise the bad ones, try to limit them, if you can't eliminate them entirely. Deep down you know what you need to do, so listen to that voice.

If you can be happy with yourself alone, you don't necessarily need someone to fill the void, even if it's nice.

People die alone every day, you might be one of them, you might not, but you should never feel as if it's needed for you to justify your existence. Live as if you're the only person left on earth and you'll find yourself to be better company.

Lucky you. I'm one of the people Pascal was referring to who are "so made that they cannot believe"

Not that I don't have beliefs, or that I'm above taking things on faith. I'm just not convinced by Christianity or the idea of God in general.

I was typing a response, but basically covered it, and probably better than I could have.

thanks

You're not alone

Please for the love of God tell me I'm not the only one who recognizes the suicide threads are posted by the same few people specifically for attention despite never having plans to actually end their lives? I'm not the only one right?

Attached: Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

thank you everyone im feeling much better now
if anyones interested ill post a follow up on how im doing in a week. have a good day Yea Forumsros.

Here's your (you)

You do the same

Attached: 1432248854.jpg (786x553, 74K)

I'm not on here much anymore, so I probably won't see it, but I'm glad I could help a little bit. Take care of yourself.

The same goes for everyone else in here.