Confess secrets/larps for anons to fap to or find weirdly relatable

Confess secrets/larps for anons to fap to or find weirdly relatable

Attached: ewycv8wpjcd01.jpg (562x767, 37K)

There are no secrets
are you a kid?

I always make sure my primary care doctor is female because I like it when she looks at my wiener.

I fire black people from my company and hire whites to replace them

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-22 at 1.52.37 AM.png (412x503, 264K)

girlfriend wanted to break up with me and i begged her to stay... she refused to have sex with me, so i tried to have a cuckolding tease denial fetish. i started getting horny when she gave me that look of pity and disgust... now its the only thing that gets me hard.

unless she sees me in a diaper, or she says something liek "ew no, i dont want to watch you masturbate go do that in the garage" i cant get hard

i loooove being a loser for her, but i know she'll dump me for real eventually ):

Attached: loser.png (631x776, 721K)

Do u make needless appointments just to do it?

Diaper fetishists need to be exterminated.

unironically agree. this is the worst kind of fetish to have

I sniff my sister in laws socks and panties. She lives with us while she is getting back on her feet.

I once found her vibrator after she left one day and it was still wet. I licked it clean.

Id trade mine for a diaper fetish if I could.

Attached: 3ecaaf9b53b80d821561a432c07d3f545bb9de1588b4b87212a4a8913dcfebdf.jpg (2391x1200, 1013K)

i have a very strong attraction to fingers and well manicured nails, i jerk off to them all the time

this is a top tier fetish. post pics?

Are you kidding me, nigger? Loli, brap, scat, cuck, and feet are all way worse.

Diaper fetish is the embodiment of innocence and being young at heart. Sure it breaks social norms, but there's nothing actually wrong with it

I'd say diapers and loli bukakke are equally bad. You both need to be systematically removed from the gene pool.

ive busted so many loads to these hands

Attached: ALB Nails.jpg (640x640, 82K)

want to slowly mind break my friend until she is the perfect obedient fuck toy

Yeah ill remove myself at some point.

Attached: b49f1873514d48e14520a94d5b898a2a86d8b7a4e14b5c98b74a882f30bb6c6a.jpg (600x800, 123K)

This seems like as good a place as any to discuss the "sexualization" of young actors. I saw a thing yesterday about Natalie Portman feeling terrorized back when she was younger because people were talking about her body (her budding breasts in Leon, etc) and some radio station was doing a countdown til her 18th birthday.

Why do some people attribute so much of their identity to their body parts? I don't get why that's a go-to state of being. It's not a winning strategy. And this is especially the case, it seems, for women. Is that cognitive dissonance? I'm asking. I'm not very smart.

I know a lot of anons will be like
>all they have to offer IS their bodies
For some, sure. Set that aside for a moment.

I was sexually assaulted when I was 13 by a group of drunk women. It was awkward and unpleasant and I was also too scared to say anything about it at the time. But ALSO, it hasn't haunted me. They swarmed over me and groped my junk and said lewd stuff to me (that I had to look up on the internet later to find out what they were talking about lol).

This hasn't haunted me or traumatized me. It was a thing that happened. I feel like I understood why it happened -- they were drunk, there were more of them than me, even if I fought back something would still have happened. I worked the problem, as it were, and learned from it.

If this were continuing to happen to me I'm pretty sure I would also take steps to mitigate any future occurrences.

there's nothing actually wrong with it
>want sex at start of relationship, but you dont actually want sex
>you just want to feel wanted
>all relationships inevitably turn sexless and diapered
>end up with baby food and teasing no matter how hard you try to be 'normal'
>random people you meet somehow know just by looking at you
>trying to 'fool' new girlfriend that you're normal, random people ask if you're a little. over and over
>"what's a little user? why do people keep asking you?"
>"i-i dont know"
>i googled it, its.... why are you getting hard? do you KNOW what it is? YOU DO DONT YOU oh my god!"

All that proves is that someone with a diaper fetish being with someone who isn't into it won't work out. Fucking duh. You left out what's actually wrong with it other than some other people won't like it

I want to be the guy in this picture

Attached: feminization or is it.jpg (850x1200, 357K)

I can't bring myself to date a guy who doesn't spank me these days. Domestic discipline has become kind of an integral thing in relationships for me. I don't mean like playful, 50 shades stuff but like clear set boundaries with severe punishment. I think it all stems from having really weak parents. I just don't feel well adjusted unless I get my ass beaten to tears on the daily.

It's so hard to find guys confident enough to be that way ;_;

I don’t see any guy, penis looks feminine to me.

Either way, I still want to be the sub in this situation

Attached: feminization.jpg (1461x2000, 1.03M)

yeah this is (one of) my fethish(es) too

Sadly I'm too old, too fat and too broke to indulge in it.

Attached: Dmitry Peach3.jpg (1022x1600, 703K)

I don't know your situation exactly, but you might be exactly what someone is looking for, if you can find them

I lied to my friend to make my life sound happier than it is.

I broke my nofap streak of 3 months the other day, feel like shit.

And I am depressed to the point of inaction about job and money prospects

All this is gay I know and I'll get over it.

Based

i have a huge fantasy of fucking my old housemate up the butt

Any form of sex that does not create life is degenerate.

what are the genders involved?

You say degenerate like it's a bad thing

Gtfo normie newfag

DON HACI IS THAT YOU ?

I fingered my sis one time that she got home drunk, normally she doesnt drink too much so that was like a weird situation and well the flesh is weak couldnt resist

don haci is the worst shitposter the scene has ever seen and I dont understand why anyone cares about him

Same boat, can't wait to end it

I have masterbaited in front of my cat multiple times

i mean you could just castrate, solves the problem and you get to live, and if you really hate it just kill yourself after

No way is liking an adult woman's feet (which I admit is weird and I don't get it) worse than a diaper fetish, which is scatological, degrading, and borderline pedo.

Attached: 139D353C-D395-40D5-BE1F-19F755D1550D.jpg (240x240, 33K)

I'm at the end of my rope, and ready to turn to demon summoning as my last resort, but it's been so long I don't remember how

i fucking wish

Attached: ALB Nails (8).jpg (640x638, 40K)

Does your cat know how to spell masturbate? You sure as fuck don’t.

Diapers don't have to involve scat and there isn't children involved in abdl stuff.

Foot fetish is pointless, disgusting and unexplainable therefore not okay

Gtfo footfag

Also degrading is subjective, nigger

Eating candy is borderline pedo because kids like to eat candy

And how is a diaper fetish not pointless, disgusting, and inexplicable?

(Actually, pretty much all fetishes are hard to explain to someone who doesn't have it. No accounting for taste)

It's closer to pedo than eating candy (kind of a silly comparison) because you're trying to look like a baby. The elderly/incontinent also wear diapers, but let's be honest, this is a fetish about humiliation and infantilization. Just look at the picture posted. And how much diaper play doesn't involve scat, piss, or acting like a baby? What's the point if it has none of those things? Just for the tactile sensation of the material?

I'm not into feet. But to call that worse than diapers is just ridiculous. Diapers require effort and roleplaying. You can just touch a grown woman's feet as part of foreplay, give her a foot massage. I don't see how that is less acceptable than wearing a diaper while your girl laughs at your for pissing your pants.

This reminds me of a cartoon of a fetish support group where everyone says their fetish and it ends with everyone collectively thinking "what a sick fuck". Wish I saved, but it was furry

Attached: Dmitry Peach.jpg (1014x1600, 315K)

>trying this hard to justify liking the most unattractive part of the body

Lel @ ur life, footfag

I think that I majorly fell for a co-organizer, just hope that I can somehow fix my situation with this girl and how she perceives me. I kinda feel like it's been working, but will it be enough for her to entertain the idea of dating?

So basically she knows I like her, a friend made it known to her like 3 months ago. She initially said I was too immature and drank too hard.

Initially she was pretty friendly still after that. But then got distant for a few weeks for some reason.

Then over the past month or so she got close again. Like she's been making solid eye contact, glancing at me on more than one occasion, trying to get me to go to stuff that she's gonna be at, and kinda confiding in me a little (Probably due to me just knowing about the situation a bit more) Along with other stuff...

Along with not focusing on the other guy as much... (It's a different story here. But he crashes at her place (But is from outta town, but has to do shit in the city alot) and they always leave stuff together. But no real handsy or flirty shit

Sounds like the beginning to a cuck larp

My mother died in an accident along with my brother when I was 12. Soon after my stepfather began having sex with me, this carried on until I was 18. While he definitely forced me the first time we soon entered into a weird surrogate husband and wife relationship that was very loving and affectionate. He was a genuinely good father in every other respect and I always felt safe and secure in his arms. To this day I'm torn on the whole thing, while it was wrong on many levels I still feel that we were two lost and lonely people who needed each other.

I'm now a happily married 27 year old mother of two and I still haven't told another soul.

Sometimes accepting these things and moving on is the best course of action. It doesn't necessarily mean condoning or encouraging them.

Ehhh, maybe, but probably not.

It really doesnt seem that she's any more with that other guy than close friends.

Sounds like wishful thinking

Well, theres nothing really showing that they are anything more. (Especially given some things about the guy. Primitvist, 35, has a kid, divorced, inconsistent employment. (Arrested 4 times, atleast, since New Years, but that comes with our stuff) She's like 27, has steady, but freelance work, no kids, not divorced, and is not a primmie)

You ignored the bulk of my post, which is that a diaper fetish is weird, gross, and shameful.

Jason was still kicking himself for not asking Sydney the burning question, but fate hadn’t let the chance slip away yet. He wrenched the towering glass door open for Sydney as the two stepped out into the cool darkness of Friday night. “Do you mind if I ask you something? Something else?”

“You act like you’re abusing a privilege.” She went ahead but turned around to face him.

“What are you doing this...” He began, his earlier boldness long gone. “Semester in terms of a language class? For the requirement. Everyone I know takes Spanish. I kinda suck at it, but class can be kinda fun sometimes.”

"J'ai appris à parler espagnol quand j'étais plus jeune "

Jason gave her a confused look. “What?”

She flashed a mischievous grin and crossed her arms. “Vous avez un joli visage. Voulez-vous manger pizza avec moi?”

“Alright, now I know you’re just trying to mess with me, and I’m pretty sure that’s French.”

Sydney chuckled lightly. “I learned how to speak Spanish in high school, and I’m currently taking French. Romance languages build on each other.”

“Wow, you’re...” He was suddenly envisioning Sydney dressed like Audrey Hepburn on the balcony of a hotel in Paris overlooking the setting sun. “That’s cool.”

Something about the stillness and serenity of night always seemed to calm his nerves, but the dread was currently making a nest. What also didn’t help was Sydney looking at him expectantly. “Well, unless you have another burning query, I think I’ll be-”

“Actually, I wanted to ask you,” He cut her off as if that would stop her from leaving. “If you weren’t doing anything super important this weekend, I was wondering iffff…”

Sydney was giving him a look somewhere between confusion and genuine concern when Jason decided he could no longer tolerate standing in the awkward void of his own construction. “If you wanna come to the game tomorrow. Like, as a guest.”

There was no shift in her expression, so there was still a chance Sydney might relieve him of one or more extremity. A few more agonizing seconds passed before there was a response. “Yes. Yes, I’d like to come.”

“Really?” Jason was grateful almost no one was around to hear these outbursts.

“Do you mind if I invite Tara and George?”

“Yeah, totally. No problem at all,” Jason said, still having to restrain his excitement.
“You know, I wasn’t sure at first, but I think it’s official: we make a pretty good team.”

“Like Marie and Pierre Curie,” Sydney responded.

“Who?”

“Patroclus and Achilles.”

“You’re one for two.”

She paused. “Iron Man and Captain America.”

He nodded, at last satisfied. “Definitely. You’re the brains, I’m the brawn. But you would totally be Wonder Woman. I mean, not just cuz she’s a woman, but because she’s, like, really smart and really beautiful. Uh…” Jason felt his face light up like a Christmas tree sauteed in gasoline. “She’s also really tall. Not that I don’t think it’s okay that you aren’t tall, I think you look just fine at any height, but-gah,” There was a brief respite from the cascade before Jason turned and made a beeline in the opposite direction of his own dorm. “I’ll see you at the game tomorrow

Anyone still here?

I jacked off while looking at pics of Heidy Pino from TTL Models.

I shop my sister getting fucked by different things

Attached: 919CB15D-24FE-47F9-A48F-DFD35CBEE610.jpg (2107x1278, 717K)

i've never had a sexual experience before. it drives me crazy. sometimes, i just caress my own body when im alone in bed

asdasdasdasdadsasddas

dont be sad

I can't see myself married or dating a guy but I want to suck huge cock so much and I want to be lathered in cum and swallow all of it.

When I was younger, I didn't understand anything about sex but heard about it and I didn't know what it was but I wanted to try it. When I was 7 or 8 I got my little cousin and manipulated him into bending over and I would try to put my dick into his asshole but I didn't even get hard. I didn't know what I was doing and I just thought I was doing it right so I kept thrusting and rubbing my dick in between his ass cheeks. Then I heard my grandma so I told him to put his pants up and don't tell anyone because it was our secret game. I know since there was no penetration it doesn't really matter and I didn't even get hard. I just feel so guilty that I would've done such a thing, I still remember it. When I see him I get really sad. He doesn't remember because he was like 4 or 5 at the time but still I just can't let it go and it haunts me so much.

Lol it was silly m8, dont stress about it. You were a kid, kids are cringy af

my first apt was in a college my wife and I went to. The rooms had been renovated so there was an old door to the hall in our bathroom.
That old door had a crack in it, where from the outside if put their eyes directly to it, could clearly see someone on the toilette. So when my wifes friends would come over to hang our I constantly refilled their drinks so i could watch them pee when they went to the bathroom.