What is your experience with Latinas?

What is your experience with Latinas?

Attached: latinafeet22.jpg (720x960, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pure-beauty.website
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: latinabutt14.jpg (575x383, 36K)

Ive been with quite a few hookers in mexico. Good times

I might do that some day

Best asses, love to fuck, love to cater to you, passionate af. Bad sides are the family pressures and emotionally charged brains. Although the last is probably true for most women of any race. Was with a white chick for 6 months and recently got back into the latinas and I’m not looking back anymore

A lot of the strip clubs double as whore houses. You can get drunk, pick out a girl and go upstairs and bang em. Its a lot of fun. Dirt cheap cocaine too.

best smelling buttholes I hear

That makes no sense. Live on mexican food for a week and see how your ass smells

My wife is Mexican and I eat her ass constantly. She is vegan but still eats a lot of Mexican foods prepared with vegan recipes. Her ass is the only ass I've ever really enjoyed eating for extended time.

Basically most of them are bipolar.

>My wife is Mexican
Back to plebbit

Attached: 1554658048279.jpg (317x330, 13K)

Thats the vegan part of it.

Because my wife is Mexican?

Dumb as fuck
Violent as hell
Disdainful of anything "white"
Either enslaved by a latino gangsta or a gangsta herself

Because that's where you belong faggo

They worship white cock and prefer it from what I've seen. Violence tends to be with Hispanic males. Latinas are no more violent than other women. And your last comment says more about the men once again.

that's only some of them

ricans are way more violent than mexicans my ex is a rican my new chick is a mexican can handle the mexican soooo much easier but the rican had a better ass

Mexican girls give the best head.

mexican girls seriously have the best soles

idk man thats a toss up there the rican was all over my junk but she was also crazier

You must live in a ghetto

Dumbass, where do you think spics live?

Man, I live in the midwest. There are hispanic girls in the suburbs here that are 2nd and 3rd generation that have their shit together

That's not the norm

actually you are some sort of dumb my rican was a 1st generation mainland and she was born with a silver spoon up her ass and my new girl was born in a middle class family but grew up in pretty decent neighborhoods

Amazing. I married one.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-23-14-34-29.png (1080x1920, 1.39M)

They start fucking at like 12

Sure she was, Juan, because we're suppose to believe you dumb beaners don't live in spanish speaking shit holes. Every place you infest turns into a fucking ghetto.

only SOME live in ghettos, not all. I live in the suburbs in New York and there are plenty of middle class Latinas here. Even in the city, the neighborhoods aren't bad (besides the ones with a lot of housing projects that black and Puerto Rican people live in), just lower income.

Some? Nigger I'd say MOST, the vast majority in fact easily

Married one, Brazilian/Portuguese mix raised in America. Fucking hot, big butt, amazing in bed.

that's not true. most live in decent places throughout the Southwest.

post more of her

Name one place that is "decent" with over 90% hispanic

im actually not hispanic im white i actually grew up poorer than both of em

Puncture Wound Repair

Did I ask you for a fucking life story? Nobody cares

When you're trying that hard to troll.

Been dating a Rican.

Said I love you after day 2,

Wont let me where my glasses in public so that I cant check out girls.

I'm 40, shes 20.

Legit wants to marry me going on week 3.

I have no kids....

Totally cumming inside this hot tiny girl with a big ass.

>They love to fuck and don’t consider cheating a bad thing
>The men are big into sharing after getting to know you
>Bull4cucksluts on Kik if you’re a Chicago area cornudo

Why?

because he's fucking stupid, obviously

They're all psychos, it might not be right away, it could be 3 or 5 years, but it comes out eventually.

Ive never been anywhere in the us that is 90% hispanic, but I can say they have pride and take care of their kids. They are much better than niggers. This is just my experience and I have no idea what all of these carivans of shitheads are like.

I'm 40. Just got out of 2. 5 year relationships back to bback.so, figure even if I get her prego and it doesnt work out. I'll have a kid. I make 80k a year plenty of money.

So..why not?

This all sounds so very good sexy even, and also like a trap.

Amazing in bed but horrible to date. Sex drive is at 100 but mental stability is at about a 60. Doesnt stop me from seeking them tho.

Attached: 9af5362d-deb8-4834-9658-bff072ee0df5.png (540x960, 375K)

And this, shes from philly.

I'm sure shed take care of the kids and marry me. So why not...I kinda love her crazy.

Shes in college.

Like I said, even if I forego her, what's worse thing that happens? I get a kid out if it?.

Slow down bro. I know your antsy but a 40 yo white guy thinks different than a 20yo brown girl. Just saying. Im 40 myslef. Take your time. She can have kids for the next 20 years and so can you, no rish

Married one. Lasted ~ 3 years. Her family interfered in everything. Blood thicker than water, blah blah. She was gorgeous, loved to fuck and suck dick. Loved anal. Had plenty of hot sex. Couldn’t take the family drama or her baggage any more, so I noped the fuck out.

I wanna throw a ball with him/her without breaking a hip.

Like ibsaid/ what's worst that can happen. This chick has 100k followers, hottest girl I've been with so...

Why not?

You dont need my approval. Im just some fag on the internet. You do you

Mostly just worked with them at factories and stuff, cool people
I honestly trust them more than white people (I'm white btw)

Fucking this, especially the ones with daddy issues

I ain't complaining, there's an abundance here in so-cal

>tfw from the UK and there's basically none here
we have lots of eurpeans but i've met one south american girl in my whole life

Fucking amazing in bed but can be a bit prudish sometimes. My wife won’t let me cum in her mouth but she’ll take it raw in her ass. Also she dresses like a thot - pic related

Attached: AE8F3240-C1E0-4A8B-A38F-54104C444C79.jpg (577x1024, 57K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-23-12-25-36.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-23-12-25-26.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

Depends on the woman. My personal experience with Latinas is that they are loyal to a fault, very high sex drive, and can get jealous and overbearing very easily. All women have baggage regardless of their race or ethnicity.

did you like her?

more?

Any tips for a Caucasifag to land one? I grew up in a real Hispanic town, but all the women were very prejudiced against whites.

not really

They are God Damm stupid

It's work it if you can deal with the family. Latina girls cannot detach from their families

Live in a Latin shithole.
Never had any experience because beta fag.

>Never really been attracted to one.
>Banged one I worked with
>Want all the Latinas now

Buuuuuut watch out for their temper and desire for revenge! They crazy!

what did you not like about her?

it's pretty common for Latinas to date white guys. Even SJWs like AOC

>what's worse thing that happens?]
alimony and child support.

Her udders

Attached: 2019-05-23 07.49.15.png (1425x1075, 1.83M)

more

They want your seed and will lie about themselves being on birth control. Especially near Mexico.

Attached: 2019-05-23 07.39.11.jpg (716x538, 270K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-22-10-11-03.png (1080x1920, 1.65M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-22-10-10-43.png (1080x1920, 1.22M)

Attached: DA0A3A4E-0D59-43A1-B277-5983FD200B47.png (617x829, 780K)

fuck yessss. any videos??

have any of you guys ever had a Latina ass in your face? it looks like so much fun

Learn Spanish bro they will lose their mind

Overwhelmingly negative.

Attached: 1A31E58B-546A-443A-ACCC-01B6FF1B3E2D.png (1200x1171, 48K)

why?

tastes like taco bell

Only good fucktoys
Horrible relationships

She's most likely a slut. Idk if that's true or not but you can't tell Latinas shit.

best smelling soles

Attached: 1558912188858m.jpg (768x1024, 99K)

>hot
>great in bed

ABSOLUTELY crazy to the point of it not being worth it to deal with them.

>''Pure Beauty'' XxX Links and chat. Welcome )

pure-beauty.website

Attached: kv_3324.jpg (421x364, 85K)

why details please.

>I make 80k a year plenty of money.
>So..why not?
Stopped reading there

In his defense, that's a lot of money for spics

Salary is relative. 80k in the bay area is below the poverty line (cucked california) while 80k in the midwest is filthy rich

80k is not "filthy rich" anywhere you dumb nigger

They like it rough,

Way to go. I should have said "very well off" you little jobless faggot

What? Do you want statistics or anecdotes? I lived in Texas and it was/is being more or less invaded by South America’s unemployed and undereducated. So you have all the issues one might imagine would come up in circumstances like that. I didn’t see it as a positive for the state. The only people in favor of this situation are the increasing amounts of naturalized aliens and large businesses that rely on abusing these new laborers. Sorry if you were looking for an insane racist rant you could poke holes in.

Attached: D8922A1D-D00E-4F17-8876-9022F62A2016.jpg (700x452, 58K)

I married a mexican girl. Only way to go if you love big hips and asses. Obviously, niggers aren't an option

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-124301_Gallery.jpg (1080x805, 538K)

Texas doesn't have a lot of South Americans, you mean Mexicans and Central Americans

Mexican girls wear pants that makes their asses look so sniffable

Repost. Fucked up
I married a mexican girl. Big asses

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-124301_Gallery.jpg (1080x805, 538K)

a couple making 80 k each is well off for sure, probably everywhere except San Francisco

thick, but dumb. They are only good as cum dumpsters.

Im 26 now. When I was 21, I talked to one from California for awhile. She became disinterested in me after a short time because I developed feelings too quickly. Then when I was 25, I basically had the same thing happen all over again except this one was from Peru. But honestly, that's my experience with most women. I refuse to "play by the rules" just to keep a girl interested. Im just going to be myself and not hold anything back...ever.

Attached: 1411166326054.jpg (647x661, 79K)

u

Attached: 15204230023.jpg (473x921, 111K)

Peru you say. I boned a peruish girl and she had a baby. Huwite boi here. She didn't tell me until it was too late. Fuckkkkkkkk. This was over 23 yrs ago. Baby girl graduated college top of her class and is head and shoulders above her other siblings. Lol. I did good. She looks nothing Peruvian . Even people say wut?!?! I guess im doin my part in bleaching the castizo.

Attached: 1548107306551.jpg (627x1198, 635K)

More of this shit mi negro

Damn she’s hot, oc?

There you go buddy

Attached: Screenshot_20181202-093540_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 1.18M)

oh damn, nice haha. So did you and the peruish girl work out?

Did you guys save this girl from the same thread from earlier? Smokin hot

Attached: 1531074421.jpg (960x1280, 383K)

Attached: 7728144286.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

Nice, any more nudes?

Was engaged to one until she cheated. Overall, totally not worth it. Got a lot of passion and fire in bed, sure, but their families are a HUUUUUGE pain in the ass to deal with, and she will have her head shoved so far up their collective ass that you'll never be able to do anything they don't agree with. If that's your thing, keep them to a hump and dump, don't hang around long term.

Love latinas, went to school with this girl and she’s so fucking hot

Attached: 0B7A065E-8E48-4B7B-A924-AF69F8B30EB6.jpg (844x1500, 191K)

I feel you.

Sleeping by the fire

Attached: Screenshot_20181202-093741_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 462K)

Keep going

Attached: 60510739_2343242135950654_4851404343833788416_n.jpg (600x800, 49K)

Ok

Fucked a Puerto Rican chick once, gave great head and ate my ass like her life depended on it.

Attached: IMG_33571.jpg (720x1280, 147K)

latina toes feel so good on my penis head

Attached: latinafeet21.jpg (1080x1432, 784K)

Currently dating a half Mexican/White girl. She looks completely White though with certain Hespanic features, but I see it as a win win

Thats literally al girls, realest shit I read today dog

Yup right on

Last one. I'm eating. Find yourself a nice latina user. You wont regret it

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-141353_Gallery.jpg (1080x608, 456K)

Can confirm, Latina toes top tier

Attached: 3F8FD80F-BC7B-4988-B740-AFCAA9FEAAEF.jpg (4032x3024, 1.92M)

anyone want more?

Attached: 60556219_603783460123562_7981361739318951936_n.jpg (600x800, 54K)

Had one for 6 months, my observations:
Loyal till they sniff out any faint wiff of another woman... including ones that dont even exist.

Read: insanely jealous

family above all.
Fuck her good she will start calling you papi.
The very very bad - as a white dude walking around with a latin gf... every nigger on earth checks out your woman's ass. You gonna get into allot of fights or allot of pretending you didnt see it happening.
She will defend you to the point of stabbing everyone in a 3 block radius.
Protip: erase every fucking thing you have of your last gf if ever plan on dating a latin girl.
Protip2: give her a rose some random day... bro.. its over... your considered engaged you dumbfuck.

Na...she was an Americanized peruish. Went thru 3 marriages and divorce. Alcoholic as fuck. I guess her other kids are thru other baby daddies. Never fucked with Latinas again. Me happily married to good ole country girl.

Attached: 1555761369829.gif (368x241, 498K)

Shifty as fuck.
Bad lays.

Literally had dozens in central California. No loyalty (most were married). Cheap. Lame. Not even good for sex.

They pussy smell like ham

is this a real thing?

Fucking this. I out polar their bipolar and im fucking king.

Attached: 1549296109007.gif (424x240, 923K)

>latina

>mexican food

its funny how stupid trumptards are

mexicans=from mexico

latinas=from latin american

2 different places dumbass

Soles and pucci, that's a keeper. Fuckmmmmm

>calls people trumptards
>thinks mexicans aren't latino

Put the phone down son, it's time to stop posting

Been living with the same one for 6 years and dated 2 before that (sisters) all in all. Would recommend

What he said. Great fucks attitudes not so much. Gf of 3 years

Attached: 1477623378258.jpg (768x1024, 231K)

huh.. what do you like so much?

Can you vouche for those percentages, m8? Really? Is it just as an example. I don't mind examples, but I prefer reality. Pic related is reality, with Latinas on one side and Injuns/mutts/goblins/atrocidad on the other. Due to a systematic and through conquest on a gigantic land where a language was enforced, they both happen to speak Spanish. Hell, half a millenium later true Latinos have remained in control of power and wealth. the US barely has 200 years and it is going downhill with its Liberal diversity ideology. Before Hitler or the Confederacy the kingdoms in the Americas under the Spanish Empire already had complicated percentages regarding race, race separation, race relations. It was law, not the ramblings of memes. And the key was the church, family values, and race. This kept off Jews and such.

Attached: J39rj48.jpg (3064x1711, 699K)

Now there’s drawbacks yea but idk, I just think they are generally attractive. Now some are yeah and that’s with everyone. Basically if you can find one that’s Americanized you’ll be in good shape. Some are very devout Catholic some not, some with trust issues some not, tbh sex has been declining and her need for sleep going up. Bottom line if you can’t stand her family, then you shouldn’t stay

That's cool, good to know. I find Latinas really attractive in general too just never been with anyone who wasn't white or asian.

Vewry noise except for aoc

My wife is Colombian, 0 issues eating her ass as well. Kinda like yours she does a healthy diet with a lot of "clean eating" kinda foods.

If I'm a white guy, would a latina really care if I could speak Spanish?

Whenever I say just the little amount of things I know Spanish, my girl becomes impressed. It shows your interest/appreciation for their culture

Hooked up with one from Tinder. Fucked the first day we met. She was kinky af, had me choke the shit out of her and nut on her face the first night. Honestly would've dated her for a long time if it wasn't for how emotionally unstable she was. Sucked a couple generations out of my peeper tho

im a white guy and my girl is mexican i speak spanish she doesnt and she still gets impressed by it so doesnt hurt to learn it

Will let you fuck every hole in one session, pic related

Attached: 2~2.jpg (446x781, 60K)

Good in bed but annoying as fuck culture (from upper-middle white perspective). Pump n dump or FWB, nothing more. Excellent in that department however

Super fucking passionate. Burns both ways. Incredible sex, loved cum

moar

Attached: 8896517314.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

Saving/fapping?

Attached: 6.jpg (960x960, 77K)

trying to fap need better pics with less clothes.

How's this?

Attached: 8.jpg (1536x2048, 732K)

ok much better. now tits.