Loli stories thread

Loli stories thread

Attached: 1557760315482.jpg (1038x4096, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

greentext.in/story/ArchitecualPedobear.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1557759732127.jpg (2215x4000, 1.9M)

Bumping for interest

Only one

Attached: 1557760335963.png (2612x1638, 537K)

Are these stories for ants?

Attached: FB_IMG_1517029169798.jpg (427x427, 20K)

Your 1st day using a computer I assume...

Ikr and the resolution is so shite you can’t zoom

Yeah dude. OP gets it. We ants want our stories

>2000+ x 4000
>Shit resolution
Stay in school, kiddos

You must be new here

>sigh
right-click, open link in new tab
click to embiggen
>unless you're a phonefag, then too bad

Does anyone have the one in black of the op who fucks his girlfriend's younger sister?

Who has loli story where user goes to South America and stays in some poor families house, he ends up asking the dad where he can get a prostitute and he offers his loli daughter, ends up fucking her everywhere, even at the dinner table in front of of her parents.

If we're posting requests, I'm looking for one where an user is at a girl friend's house who is not home, and her mom has to suddenly leave to the doctor with her 8yo kid. user somehow tongue kisses with a lewd 6yo, the girl friend catches him, threesome lewds ensue. Probably fake but it was a good read.

Phonefag here. Feelsbadman

Remove m from url

user from Here ya go: greentext.in/story/ArchitecualPedobear.png

My younger brother is having a sleepover with this girl I'll call Ashley. They watched movies and played games til about 2am and now they're both completely passed out in the living room. My brother is asleep on the floor while Ashley is on the couch. I had been sitting around still awake when i got a terrible idea. I looked over to Ashley, she was on her side and her head was facing the room. Starting to sweat nervously, I got up and pulled down my pants, her face was right at the level of my crotch. Realizing what I was about to do my now exposed penis grew and stiffened fast. I played with her lips for a bit and tried to pry her mouth open slowly so i wouldnt wake her. There was no restraint, her jaw opened. I stopped and contemplated what i was doing for a few seconds, then popped the head of my cock into her warm, wet mouth. I slowly thrust just the head in. Because there was no control on her end i got some teeth but it just lightly grazed against the glans increasing my pleasure. In and out, occasionally bumping against her teeth. I decided to push a bit further in and was met with a surprising tightning around my dick, as Ashley began suckling on my dick as if it was her thumb. The sudden wave of pleasure almost caused me to moan out loud, but i stopped my self so i wouldnt wake my her or my brother. It didnt take long for me to get close to busting. I waited to the very last moment planning to pull out and nut on the floor, but the pleasure was so great, that as soon as i felt it coming i plunged back into her mouth as quickly as i started pulling out. I released my hot goo and felt it start to fill her cheeks, then after a few seconds i could hear some tiny gulps as i felt the cum slowly disappear into the back of her throat. I pulled out with a little audible *pop* and a little string of saliva and cum followed. I went to clean my dick in the bathroom. when i walked out my brother was waiting to take a piss, half alseep. He didnt see anything.

I got you.....I think.... This one's it right?

Attached: 1557760103640.jpg (1613x5699, 1.01M)

Yeah thats right, the little Asian girl

dumping the few I have

Attached: 1534831894737.png (1129x1809, 244K)

Save it. Zoom in. Screenshot. Zoom in again.

Attached: 1540790547979.jpg (2692x2628, 1.55M)

Attached: 1556400942426.png (3780x9744, 1.96M)

That's the first part, yep

Sorry never got the next part(s)

I've showered with my 9yo niece several times, never done anything physical though.

When i was 11 i had sex with my at the time 8 year old sister

When i was 14 i tried to Stick my dick in my dad's girlfriends, 8 year old daughter when she was sleeping, but she woke up.

>right click

>'open in new tab'

>zoom in by left click

You're welcome

R.i.p mobile users

The problem with these stories is that they're all fake.

And no real dude is going to share the illegal shit he did on here.

Attached: Hell+i+dont+even+remember+the+names+of+his+characters+_af189b0dc8d35dcab8ff77266c1a39fa.jpg (379x374, 10K)

I read these hoping they're fake. Just goes a good erotic read

just did friend

try and find out which post is mine

I suppose nothing's wrong with that. It's just boring.

Bro I don't even know why you would post shit like this here if it's legit. I really hope not though, it's bad for you and the child. One day it's gonna come back and imprison you for it.

which one?

I want to babysit this girl, lets call her Emma. I would be taking a bath and she would ask if she could join me. Shes too young to bathe by herself and still needs a bath so why not. She walks in while im already in the tub and starts undressing in front of me. I spread my legs open to make room and she places a small foot in the water and gets in. She sits down on the opposite side of the tub, her legs in between mine, her feet occasionally brushing against my penis. I try to not get hard but to no avail. Soon my now hard cock breaks through the surface of the water and Emma takes notice. Out of curiosity she would give it a few prods with her feet, then scoot herself closer to me and grab my throbbing member with both of her tiny hands and observe it. I would give a few thrusts of my hips trying to create friction with her hands and my dick and after a while she would get the idea and start moving her hands up and down the shaft. I would take some conditioner and pour it on my dick while shes still stroking it, making it more slippery. She would look up and give me a smile, seeming to enjoy playing with my now slick rod. She would also give it an occasional playful bat from side to side making a smacking sound with her tiny palms. She's sitting cross legged and her toes are playing with my balls under the water while she bats and strokes my cock. I start to get close but i dont say anything, i just lay back and relax. Im about to cum, i start breathing heavier, then thrust my hips a bit, let out a grunt of pleasure and my seed explodes from my rod while Emma continues to shake my cock. A few ropes shoot up into the air and land on her face. She gets surprised by the sudden goopy attack and places her hand over the source, grabbing the head of my cock trying to stop the flow of semen to no avail as it just shoots violently into her palm. I continue to lay back into the tub as i view Emma try to clean herself of the hot spooge i just painted her with.

I have three loli sisters (maybe two depending on where you draw the line). Ama if you want some first hand accounts.

So what happened?

just guess faggot

If anybody wants to share stories I'm also on shibeolbi (wickr) once the thread dies

Is the app wickr me, or just wickr?

wickrme! That's the free one

I'm down

feel free to hit me up ;)

does anyone remember this wincest one from an user who said his family was very well off and he ended up screwing his sister after he has to explain sex to her?

if your on mobile:
>tap and hold on pic
>open in a new tab
>if the url has "m.jpg" remove the m
>if that 404s change the .jpg to .png

i shared an experience i had on a website with a loli once.

A wild JohnOfDoe appeared!

you're
fucking rip

I see you :)

Attached: 1555188041783.jpg (500x375, 103K)

too bad : ^ )