Anyone else get paranoid when high?

Anyone else get paranoid when high?

Taking caffeine makes it even worse

Alcohol helps but only takes the edge off

Attached: 1557314749786.jpg (2203x2937, 625K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14729019
livestrong.com/article/554285-does-milk-raise-estrogen-in-men/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have never gotten the high paranoia.
I've been smoking for years and I always just chill out.

That usually happens on the first part of the high other sativa. You can prevent it by smoking less.

>I have never gotten the high paranoia.

Lucky, what happens when you smoke too much? Fall asleep?

I'm smoking lemon haze (sativa), I usually only take three hits from the vaporizer with dry herb and im fucked. It blows my mind that people can get shit done on weed.

Depends on what weed you get and where youre from. For examole in the UK the main thing thats beong produced is skunk, high thc, very low cbd. The lack of cbd leeds to paranoia and sometimes psychosis. Try to remember its just a drug. Youre pushing your thoughts through tinted glass, try mentally grounding yourself to where you are and whats happening.

Yeah it a UK import. I'm thinking I should try get some Cali indica import with a reasonable level of CBD. Thanks for the tips

Stop smoking weed

It kills ambition
Boosts estrogen causing bitch tits and small balls
Makes you docile
Smoking too much will cause psychosis
Extremely addictive
Expensive even if you try to grow your own you are going to be paying lots to maintain + nutrients

Attached: 1554872979807.png (1080x692, 437K)

Sativa isn't really a get stuff done choice. I usually go with indica and caffeine to offset the grogginess

>if you smoke weed you'll get tits
10 out of 10, has definitely smoked weed before

No problem my dude, if you can try getting a hold of honey/caramel cream. Great for relaxing.

I smoked weed every day for 3 yrs and got bitch tits, my balls have shrunken into my body and i have lung infection

I smoked chronically for a few years. I was noticing more and more that I was getting really paranoid and recluse when I was stoned. I quit for 3 years or so. It became legal in Ontario and now its really easy to go and pick the right type of weed you want instead of whatever you could get your hands on.

Try a strand with really high CBD %. I only smoke at bed time now instead of all day bullshit but that makes it a little less hard on your brain I think

Not really, I do get really bad disassociation though. Cigarettes right after a toke or small bowl usually helps to offset the anxiety though.

I have been smoking weed for years and nothing like that has happened to myself from my friends. On top of that I know people get bitched it's even without smoking weed. It's a genetic condition called gynecomastia. It's your genes that cause the hormone imbalance

Attached: download (5).jpg (600x338, 27K)

If I get too much thc (from smoking or oil) the worst I get is the faster heart rate and cold sweat, but you're fine as soon as you lie down.
But even that is really rare for me.

Attached: 7647931403.jpg (1514x1624, 189K)

Play some music

watch some youtube videos

the good videos. I always have a list of fav/liked videos.

watch some good cartoon or anime stuff. I always watched whatever I used to watch back in 90s like Gundam Wing.

It was good and enjoyable to watch those old animes while being high on weed.

Maybe take someone you know and head to the beach early in morning or before sunrise. Walk and light one.

Have alcohol wipes (like the ones you get in KFC) to remove the weed smell off your hand.

Use those tiny perfume bottles you get as samples in perfume shops to mask the weed smell..

it's also good to chew on gum.

Also make sure to light a ciggie ASAP you finish your joint.

Please don't dump the joint even if little is left. Make sure to destroy it. Crush the rouch and flick it away.

Have fun.

I get paranoid if I'm smoking alone, but if I'm with a friend I'm okay.

You might be homosexual

My wife smokes more than me. So much more we have two different strains, one for me one for her. Reason is last time I smoked hers she had to hold me in bed while I shaked back and forth chanting "I'm my own self" over and over. Shit was called purple chatrale and it was literally purple. Now I stick to sativa

>My wife smokes more than me. So much more we have two different strains, one for me one for her. Reason is last time I smoked hers she had to hold me in bed while I shaked back and forth chanting "I'm my own self" over and over. Shit was called purple chatrale and it was literally purple. Now I stick to sativa

Attached: 544A1E0754C144C5930B4A0D38F61D94.png (454x520, 13K)

Last time I smoked alone I got ridiculously paranoid.

>chilling with around 2g, roll 3 joints and smoke it all.
>at first things are good, listening to Tame Impala and things are chill af
>all of a sudden my brain decides ‘ok let’s just be a fucking retard’
>start thinking that my neighbours will smell the smoke and they’ll call the police on me or something
>start freaking out, take the roaches and the leftover weed, put it all in a pringles tube
>take the pringles tube and stuff it with tinfoil, I then stuff a sock in there too (fuck knows why)
>go to throw it in the bin outside, then start thinking there will still be a smell there so I go to the fence at the back yard which has a field behind it
>still only wearing one sock at this point
>throw it as hard as I can at a tree, the top comes off the pringles can and a lot of tinfoil, a sock and weed remnants come flying out
>run back inside as fast as I can, close all the curtain and lie in a dark room for several hours all the while thinking I can hear people walking around outside trying to get in

When I sobered up I just realised that was a terrible time and I had no fucking clue what I was doing

Attached: 198F18A5-A1F1-42B7-96B5-F7CBAB889CAF.jpg (125x98, 3K)

>she had to hold me in bed while I shaked back and forth chanting "I'm my own self" over and over

holy fucking shit dude are you gay or what?

Its the estrogen in milk and female animal meat.

1, "Western diet (characterized by milk/dairy products and meat) causes a trend of increasing levels of estrogens" Cow milk estrogen is suspect for some cancers.
Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14729019
2, "dairy products account for 60 to 80 percent of the estrogen consumed in the typical American diet."
Source: livestrong.com/article/554285-does-milk-raise-estrogen-in-men/
3, "Sexual maturation of prepubertal children could be affected by the ordinary intake of cow milk."
Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

Diazepam will fix the paranoja

Fucking kek. The pringle can hitting the tree made me giggle

Attached: 1547794498253.jpg (250x250, 4K)

Sheeeit.
Eat bananas. Bananas calm down, high or low. Works wonders. Smoke tobacco with it, it relaxes as well. Tea. Get some high quality relaxing herbs tea. Works best.

Yeah don’t think I’ll be smoking that much by myself so quickly again. Was some very strong shit and it really went for me. I’ll bear in mind the bananas tip if I ever find myself in that situation again

I smoke maybe twice a month, so my tolerance is shit.

Smoked bud with 2 girls and 1 of my friends, I ended up smoking maybe half a gram just by myself, and had to sneak back into the house. Worst paranoia I ever got. Kept confusing my heartbeat with footsteps, so it took me 15 minutes to muster enough courage in to get inside the house. When I was inside, it didn't stop for like an hour or 2. Just had to ride it out. But it was extremely fun after the paranoia went away. Was able to listen to music and chill out and had fun playing video games and watching YouTube the whole night. What I find is, distillate cartiages have never made me paranoid, fingers crossed.

I think a lot of it has to do with setting. I've smoked bud plenty of time in better scenarios and had no paranoia. Good luck, OP.

Smoked half a gram in a matter of a few minutes, that probably is why I had such strong paranoia.

Sometimes when I get in water i get wet

thats cause you're anxious in general mate, fix that and you're mellow. used to have that and still get it from time to time

Been smoking weed for about 20 years. Early on i used to get paranoid but after a year or so that stopped. Go to work, go out to social gatherings and also drive high as balls. AMA i guess

Attached: 74857011-A5C4-40BE-8037-6EADD1DF7315.jpg (1536x2048, 1.41M)

yeah man i used to smoke weed all day for a while a while ago quit that shit used to think that undercover cops were spying on me not even joking

I get it, but it's not too bad most of the time. More like a hyper alertness.

There are literally thousands of officals and whole state deparments dedicated to arresting you and throwing you in jail for the maximum possible amount of time for possessing a plant. Paranoia seems justified.

9 percent is "extremely addictive" to this user.