If my gf is on birth control pills can I fuck her without condoms and nut inside without any risk?

If my gf is on birth control pills can I fuck her without condoms and nut inside without any risk?

Attached: 15.jpg (300x250, 10K)

woof woof bark

No because she is lying.

only an idiot would do this

Without nut inside is safe?

Don't get your dick infected. Also it's safe but I found that nutting inside raw dog makes multiple sessions harder to pull off

Attached: IMG_20190522_112337_.jpg (900x1600, 844K)

My friend always bragged about how he could always nut in his girlfriend because she has an IUD. Hes also a dad at 21

Why not nut in her rectum? Better

So I can fuck her without condoms but I should nut on her face. Thanks

If she takes each and every one when she is instructed to.

If you trust her yes.
Birth control pills and other hormone based product are the only reliable (~99%) way to prevent pregnancy.

That's an optimal age to have children. If you wait much longer likely you'll end up a genetic dead end.
Such a shame too, billions of years of successful reproduction produced you and you're going to be the failure. Think about it.

>women lie
>birth control only works when you take it consistently at the same time each day, its very easy to screw up
>condoms also protect your dick from period blood

still want to do it raw user?

Just blood

yes

People are bad at remembering to take their pills

Don't listen. Yes you can. Often. As much as possible.

Raw period sex is top tier you child.

That's an optimal age to ruin kids life by growing up in poverty

>without any risk?
..................yeah.

Learn her cycle and you never have to use birth control.

The danger zone is the week before ovulation and the two days after, in case stress or other factors cause it to be early or late.

You can gamble. That's about it. You can still get her pregnant if shes on the pill, it's just a very slim chance. Not one I play with

This is accurate

If she actually takes it, blast away

>Certainly better than raw period oral

Attached: 1555711978105.png (960x720, 659K)

This. women are actually only fertile on certain of the month. Been doing this for a while with my gf and we use spermacide and no prego so far

This poster is either retarded or definitely underaged

Yep. Fucked a girl. She was on pills. She never missed a day. She still got pregnant. Wouldnotrecommend

Herpes & AIDS are sill out there

pro-tip: women lie

Attached: foot-in-ass-01.jpg (800x600, 56K)

You people are playing reverse russian roulette. You're going to make a baby. Women's cycles are not immutable, they can vary due to hormonal fluctuations from food, working out, stress, etc.

OP, the pill does not prevent you from potential STIs. Also, there are a variety of factors that can lower the efficacy of the pill, including alcohol, antibiotics, etc.

By all means if you're in a committed monogamous relationship and have both had recent STI checks and can trust each other's faithfulness, and could support a baby in the rare chance the pill isn't effective, go for it raw.

Otherwise don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

And is not taking antibiotics.
Antibiotics will nullify the pill's effects

Yeah not when they drag you to the clinic. I even got to take home an ultrasound. Yay