A bunch of normies liked it including a couple black friends...

A bunch of normies liked it including a couple black friends... as far as i am aware i dont have any Jews as friends out of the 800 people i have on Faceberg. Anyone else drop dog whistles on your social media?

Attached: 1553538821074.jpg (1341x2015, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ&t=1502s
vimeo.com/287745887
counterpunch.org/2019/05/15/israels-common-denominator-why-israel-will-continue-to-bomb-gaza/
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/1332210#
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p-SszJkjy60
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26198764/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2018/03/06/the-dark-roots-of-aipac-americas-pro-israel-lobby/?utm_term=.2e22a49a7722
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alt right Geniuses don't actually own their own opinions. They just subscribe to walls of propaganda images and meme opinions.

That's not an golden retriver

Tell me more how Jews are bit behind importing hordes of niggers and muslims into Europe.

Attached: 1541406786269.jpg (900x1046, 337K)

/thread

No shit... its a long nose ugly dog aka a jew telling the golden retrievers to bring in pitbulls aka muslim refugees

You just proved his point loser

Attached: immigration as explained by indians.jpg (650x813, 194K)

Thats the joke buddy it looks like a jew. Big ass nose and those curly sideburns.

Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger

He attacked the use of memes, but ignored the message. Typical strawman... he cannot refute what is on the image so he attacks images/memes.

Attached: frankfurt school.jpg (1608x1600, 758K)

>friends out of the 800 people i have on Faceberg
>friends

"Hey, we are going to start importing refugees into this country because we feel as if it needs to be done to better the country. Since no one else is stepping up the Jews will and if people are mad about it they can blame us."
Stormfag hears this
>OMFG DUH JOOS ARE ADMITTING DAT DEY ARE TAKING OCER DUH WORLD AHAHAHAHA JOOS DEY CUMING AHHHHH! DUH JOOOS RUN AWAY MY FELLOW ARYAN PEOPLE!!! AHHH IM SCARED OF JOOS!

Exactly... we are going to go the same way as the native americans... they should have fought tooth and nail from the beginning. Something like this should be plain as day whats going to happen as we import more and more 3rd world peoples.

And whitey came anyway. What do you faggots say to justify this? "Only the strong will survive." If whitey is as strong as he claims to be then the Muslim refugees shouldn't be a problem. If Muslims become majority population than it's because they're the strongest

>here's this propaganda image
You're just a tool

Its fucking happening... its not a myth. You are either naive or demoralized just like ex kgb agent who defected to the west talks about.

Attached: IMG_20190430_230613.jpg (962x651, 132K)

>Hurr durr some Jewish website said to let refugees in
>Hurr durr this must mean ALL Jews feel this way and are conspiracing against whites
Your memes are fucking stupid and your whole ideology is one giant strawman.

>Hurr durr the Jews want more Muslim countries even though Muslims hate them
Yeah, you're a fucking moron.

Nice ad hominem because you cannot counter what is being shown to you.

Attached: 1540013114509.jpg (1024x1024, 228K)

>t. jew

happy hannukah

>Hurr durr Jewish over representation bad
>Hurr durr Asian over representation not a problem
>Hurr durr if you call out white over representation you are a libtard SJW

Yep you you cant refute what im showing you so you just hurl insults.

Heres just ome example of Jews wanting to flood western countries with Muslims.

Attached: 3493AD9D-D875-4B8A-AEEA-EDB70EE2321F.jpg (551x316, 58K)

Nice ad hominem because you can't counter what is being shown to you.

That's convenient considering you're throwing walls of propaganda images instead of just one thing.

Attached: 14616090539340.jpg (261x243, 15K)

>Hurr durr I dunt know how to read
Why would the Jews want to make European Muslims? Muslims hate them so why would they want more? It doesn't go against their interest. You have to prove your points to be valid first, that's how science works. I thought you stormfags were supposed to be superior?

Jews deal in nepotism is part ehy there is over representation.

Attached: 1558152781344m.jpg (1024x633, 43K)

>Hurr durr one Jew said something so all joo bad
Like I said your ideology is a giant strawman

Attached: racebreed.png (720x691, 768K)

What is this unsourced graph supposed to convey? What metric is being measured here? Imagine thinking you're smart and the only one who knows about some conspiracy and you present this 3rd grade graph as "evidence." White supremacy is a mental disorder.

not samefag, just recognized that you don't celebrate christmas.

If environment didn't play a factor why do poor white communities have higher crime than average income white communities?

>found the shill

You don't know me yet you assume I'm some sort of enemy. That's paranoia and is a sign of mental illness.

It not about the muslims.
It's about the whites. but you know that.

>When you're such a brainlet your only response to things are a select number of predetermined responses
Wasn't expecting much from the ideology who's supported purely by memes.

>shilly mcshillface

Attached: natives-be-like.jpg (468x478, 85K)

Soooooo you saying you are a jew?

Yet you stormfaggots can never give a definitive reason why the Jews supposedly hate whites and want to end them, and ONLY them.

Shooting off guesses on an anonymous image board? On someone viciously defending jewish behaviour. Ha, good one, Mr. Bisexual

Got any more, brainlet?

>closed

I thought whites were supposed to be superior? Yet you can't even argue your ideology. Haha Haha. Pathetic.

Yeah loads, where you from?

Yes, you see everything you don't like as being caused by Jews to specifically harm you. That's paranoia and it's a sign of mental illness.

Israel.

I never said I had any ideology's

HAHAHA
The right talks about all those reasons on their streams and podcasts constantly, have a listen.
Why would anyone even want to engage in a discussion with a dishonest partner, you're not here to learn. You don't have a choice anyway.

Yeah thought so

roasted

Attached: 1536621698129.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Oh they do? The same right wing who supports Israel? I think you're confused and underage

Kek. Imagine falling for this

I pretty sure he was being truthful for once

See what? That you still haven't denied it?
It's okay, you can admit it. You won't get more mentally ill than you are.

>same right wing who supports Israel
You alright over there?

Theres a few different factions of Jews that want to flood western countries with Muslims...

1. Some think it will bring about the messiah.

2. It brings Jews living abroad to move to Israel.

3. Jews feel they are the master race and want there to be a mutt eurasian negroid bottom tier to serve the Jews.

Attached: 2529CE02-36BA-4DED-AE47-8AFF17D605B8.png (1024x634, 560K)

"The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people. In his systematic efforts to ruin girls and women he strives to break down the last barriers of discrimination between him and other peoples. The Jews were responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate. For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the Jew. Never in this world can the Jew become master of any people except a bastardized people"

Mein Kampf - Adolf Hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ&t=1502s

Attached: hashtag.jpg (859x1024, 100K)

Quit projecting... Ashkenazi Jews have the highest rates of schizophrenia.

>Adolf Hitler
ah yes, not biased at all

I mean, anyone with an ounce of intelligence and basic reading comprehension could tell that I did right here but I'll say it clearly for your little brain. I'm not Jewish. You'll probably believe otherwise because your brainwashed by equally dumb people on this site and eat pepe propoganda up daily.

>found the retard
If shills can present their arguments with clarity while all you can go is memepost then the shill is YOU, faggot.

I changed my whole background to a pure-colors-stay-apart wallpaper and people loved it

Attached: 6g3437t5.jpg (474x292, 6K)

>I'm not Jewish
A jew would say that

Kek. Of course you don't have any proof of this. If Jewish people have brain control why don't they just control whites? I thought people are already following the Jews so why eliminate white people? You're contradicting yourself and it's hilarious to watch. Strawman meme btw.
Oh yes, because Hitler's views on Jews are totally unbiased and should be used as evidence. Kek. You people are braindead.

Wanna provide a source psycho? Also you continue to be paranoid about Jews

>ad hom
>ad hom
>ad hom
>ad hom
>YOU NOTICE THINGS? YOU'RE BRAIN-WASHED

havaaa, nagila haaavaaaa

>that's not me that's you
Yeah if I wanted my comeback I'd wipe it off your mothers chin

They want to take out the whites and make a eurasian negroid mongrel race to serve the jews because they think they are gods chosen people. It laid out in the Kalergi plan.

Attached: kalergi_zpso5fs5y7o1.jpg (682x354, 75K)

You literally proved my point.How can I predict this? Because stormfags are dumb and follow certain behaviors. Y'all ain't superior to anyone.
>Hurr durr everything I dunt like is Jew
Brainlet confirmed.

Why do you care? You're not jewish, doesn't affect you.

>everyone who disagrees with me is the same person
Get bent retard, If you didn't want some comeback you shouldn't have opened your mouth and begged for it.

Soooooo you saying you're not a jew?

Yeah that's what your mom did

Ok, the arguement was about if I'm Jewish or not, so who gives a fuck about your pseudointellectual debate rules. You really care about ad hominems when your ideology calls Jewish people subhuman?

>>Hurr durr everything I dunt like is Jew
>Arr, damn those stormfags!
amazing

Attached: hitleronrace.jpg (934x927, 255K)

>your ideology
you don't know me
>calls Jewish people subhuman
What the fuck are you on about?

One Jew saying something is not proof all Jews feel this way. You presented evidence that said since the Jews control the media they control people. If they already control people why do they have to make "mongloids" to control. You're ideology is so dumb it's making you contradict yourself.

He just spews that phrase without a clue, spamming propaganda images thinking he's smart

Attached: donewithyourshit.jpg (800x800, 101K)

Typical brainlet response. Can't back up your claims because they're false. Psycho confirmed.
Duh, you're trolling at this point I'm convinced.
Do you realize what site you are on? It's safe to assume that most jew hating filth on this site are stormfags

Who says it isn't a factor?
It's also probably self perpetuating.
If you are stupid and degenerate white trash you're way more likely to be a poor criminal and raise such kids.

>came for the jews but I was not a jew
>came for the freemasons but I was not a freemason
>came for the trade unionists but I was not a trade unionist
Of course it affects us you shit. You fascist Nazi fucks let the whole world know what kind of fucking monsters you can be and gave us your road map to genocide. It doesn't end with the Jews. Or the Blacks, or the Mexicans or Indians or fucking Anyone. You'd kill and kill until someone kills you first. You're monsters in human flesh, projecting your evil onto minority groups so you can enact your mob violence without fear of being outnumbered. Cowards, murderers, liars.

>Nobody cares what Hitler thinks

Yeah, it's kind of sad to see how radical these people have become just by looking at memes.

That's what the meme implied.

>burhurhur your mom
Least I got one wankstain.

Sooooooooo you are a jew?

Here you go faggot... i have dropping sources for everything i claim... this is even an israeli source.

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-171809.png (720x1280, 134K)

> Can't back up your claims because they're false. Psycho confirmed.
Ha ha, i'm a different guy.

I bet his mother does

Yeah your mother has a big one

That's not a source for fucking scientific reference you fucking ape. That's god damned journalism. You refrence the fucking STUDY not the shit alarmist garbage that gets posted in god damned headlines.

>You fascist Nazi fucks
ha ha ha. flattery will get you nowhere here. But seriously, stop pushing people in those camps, some might like it there.

Your pic is retarded. Golden retrievers aren't trying to get their puppies aborted.

Attached: Feminism Demystified.jpg (1389x361, 163K)

You hate Jews your one step away from joining those faggots, don't be fooled.

You don't need a push. You Nazis know you're Nazis. Nobody who's on the fence is going to suddenly fall into that pit because I called it out.

Still doesn't change the fact that you have paranoia when it concerns Jews and that is a sign of mental illness.

"The whlte women must cohabit with members of the dark races, whlte men with bIack women. Thus the whlte race wiII disappear, for mixing the dark with the whlte means the end of the whlte man, our most dangerous enemy will become a memory. We shaII embark upon an era of I0,000 years of peace and pIenty, Pax Judaica, and our race wiII ruIe undisputed over the worId. Our superior inteIIigence wiII easiIy enabIe us to retain mastery over a worId of dark peopIes." -Rabbi Rabinovich

vimeo.com/287745887

Attached: Jews.jpg (1256x1028, 493K)

Your a fucking idiot that thinks everyone is a boogeyman nazi who doesnt have the same political worldview as you.

I have a biracial daughter. I would be a horrible white nationalist. I am just aware of whats going on around me and the world. We just want to keep western countries the way they are. Its not racist.

Attached: cqe6uiexeaaina_-large.jpg (600x409, 59K)

Everything you said about user is exactly what people who hate the Jews believe about them.

One Jew saying something doesn't mean all Jews espouse the same views. I keep telling you this and you're not listening. Either you're deliberately ignoring it or you're mentally ill and think your view of the world is the only correct one.

Ok, that's fair enough and I agree to you to some extent. But the same way you complain about boogeyman Nazi people are tired of hearing about the Jewish boogeyman, when most fucking Jews don't give a fuck about what's going on.

Nor do most nazis

>Nobody who's on the fence is going to suddenly fall into that pit because I called it out.
I'm not that poster, but retards like you have turned me against this bullshit.
Nazi doesn't even mean anything anymore

Before i'd call myself that, i would like to know their tenets, their program, their principles. Same for fascism.

Unless you both confirm that simply recognizing certain forbidden patterns instantly turns one into one.
That would be hilarious.

Its not paranoia when all the documentation out there.

You are either naive or willfully ignorant...

Attached: White-Genocide-Abe-Foxman-zionism-zionists-kalergi-plan.jpg (1250x742, 475K)

It’s also impossible. You’re going to prevent the countries from changing? How? You can’t prevent change. You can’t keep western nations “as they are”.

>Recognizing certain forbidden patterns
>Forbidden
Who cares about the specifics of it, those who espouse hate for a group of people based solely on emotion shall never be broadly accepted in society. You want to learn more about fascism and white nationalism than go to >>/pol/

Exactly... people saying nazi and racist means jack shit nowadays. I have a biracial asian daughter and her godfather is my vest friend who is black. We will not ignore or not be aware of what is going on because someone calls me a nazi or racist.

Attached: jewcontrol9.jpg (1255x1404, 208K)

Ok, still, just because one Jew says something doesn't prove ALL Jews feel the same way. One white man could say he's a pedo and by your logic that would make all white men pedos. You're mentally ill son.

It's just like how a retard in this thread is trying to lump a bunch of people together under the idea that they're all Nazis with the same beliefs and agenda

Kek you're going to teach your daughter about invisible Jewish boogeyman while also crying about invisible Nazi boogeyman. Kek. You can't make this shit up.

You are so willfully ignorant. Exact reason why Trump won... and tbis is the first time i ever voted republican... call us nazis and racists doesnt mean shit anymore.

See
You stormfags take everything out of context

Nazi is just a label for those who would commit genocide. Or gayocide. Those of you who post Jew control memes are those type of people. You're trying to make us into those people too. That's what makes you a Nazi.

You just did though

Trump is also pro Israel so assuming you're the same jew hating user you're not making any sense.

Its not all Jews... its the Zionist Jews. I have nothing against Jewish people that are not trying to subvert. There are Jews that are against Israel and Zionism. But in the grand scheme of tbings some of these Jews are used as pawns.

Look at what site you're at? It's safe to assume that Jew hating faggots are Nazis.

>espouse hate for a group
wrong, just you. I loathe the religious fervor with which people try to shield people like jews from any criticism. The sooner that stuff is talked out the better. I've been to Israel several times, there's not need to play white knight for them, they can take care of themselves.

>Nazi is just a label for those who would commit genocide
The Israelis have been caught committing genocide are they Nazis?

Yup, you are a retard and you assumed totally wrong conclusions about me. I'd hope you could learn.

They probably just think the parallel is funny you stupid faggot.

was a different guy. And fuck you, i'm not jew-hating

>Japan has it's own country, no problem
>Italians have their country, no problem
>Jews have their own country, oh no there's a problem
The fact you're treating these people differently is the problem here.

>are they nazis?
YES

Saying Jewish people control the world is literally Nazi propaganda and should and never will be viewed as simple criticism. The fact that you treat Jews differently than everyone else is also not criticism.

Unlike Democrats nowadays i dont blindly follow everything there party stands for as a collective. Trump is wrong about Israel and if he invades Iran i will support Tulsi Gabbard. ILHRAN OMAR is 100% right in her criticism of Israel. Its sad this is the only time people listen is because shes a person of color and has more victimhood status points than jews.

That's called an antisemite
And don't assume everyone is the same

Both Italy and Israel have borders, for that reason Israel can shoot unarmed civilians with .50 Cal. rifles. Exactly the same thing.

>Imagine supporting terrorist who murder in the name of religion just to own the Jews, who are the closet thing to a democracy in the middle east

japan isnt a religion
italians isnt a religion
jews is a religion
you should have stated that "israel" has their own country. putting it your way, the argument fails right away

>Jewish people control the world
What the hell are you talking about?
>treat Jews differently than everyone
HA HAHA, that's my whole point. Stop treating them differently. Praise, criticize, whatever, speak your mind.

>Ilhan says Jew gold is used to control government
>Totally not Nazi propaganda
>I am not a Nazi guys I swear

This thread is chock-full of stormfag garbage. Just pretentious Pricks who can't think for themselves and assume others who don't buy into the bullshit are dumb

Nice strawman... Jews took occupied land from Palestinians. Jews have an ethnostate but encourage migration to western countries. They dont think western countries are allowed to have homelands.

Attached: Rights to defend borders.jpg (1024x661, 108K)

I'm talking in general about the faggots who constantly talk about them controlling the world. I understand they can be criticized but people hold them to a different standard just because of their ethnic group.

It is the problem

Never would the USA spend decades and hundreds of billions in aid and military armament for Italy and Japan, and let their lobby have a ridiculous amount of influence in the country.

Attached: Jimmy Page vault.jpg (939x626, 78K)

Jew detected kys

You mean took the land back that Palestine stole from them? British settlers took occupied land from Natives. Your point? No, Jewish people don't push migration and just because you've found a handful of Jewish people that say that doesn't mean all Jews have the same views.

Russians are the real problem

Attached: 1534795706549.png (640x853, 530K)

Kek. You realize Israel is the closest thing to a democracy in the middle east right? Considering Putin's influence in the middle east it is wise to have an ally there in Israel. That's literally the reason. Not because duh sneaky Joos control the government or whatever stupid shit you're thinking.

Typical brainlet response

Nice strawman

Nazi means nothing to me faggot... its lost all its power moron. Ilhran Omar says they control the USA through PACs and money donation to govenrment officials through AIPAC...

There was someone high up in Israel that a video leaked of bow he bragged how much influence he has over the US and how he got them billions more in aid.

Go ahead... anymore ad hominems or strawmen? You havent refuted the tons of facts listed.

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-174919.png (720x1280, 276K)

Eurofag Whites are going extinct because the men, no longer profitting off of having kids(especially due to child labor being illegal), strongly believe that White fatherhood should end at the closest abortion clinics.

Its White men who are the problem. Hell, if you're a woman in Europe or even urban centers in the United States, you can't even get a child unless you trick men into thinking that you'll abort your kid if you get pregnant.

Attached: url.jpg (720x720, 74K)

Of course it's not all Jews, it's the Jews that are rich and powerful.

Attached: jews3s.jpg (1560x1830, 1.65M)

>British settlers took occupied land from Natives
Are they still murdering them today?

>Russians own the media, and did NOT endorse Hillary Clinton.

Did ANYONE experience this? Such bull shit.

Unlike Whites, Jews have their own population sources(the Orthodox Jews who have tons of kids). Whites in Europe have tried everything to get rid of White population sources and replace them all with population sinks.

>Hurr durr if I say I'm not a Nazi that means I'm not one
Yeah, we give money to Israel because they're a strategic ally in the middle east. Just admit you don't like them cuz you're a racist faggot.

I bet half of them aren't even Jewish, and why does no one say it's a problem when 2 white guys share the same political beliefs?

Okay

No, because the natives aren't trying to inflict violence on innocent civilians, unlike Palestinians.

Who the fuck cares if they have democracy in the middle east? We never had fucking enemies in the middle east until we started fighting their wars.

Refute this instead of ad hominems and strawmen faggot.

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-175423.png (720x1280, 81K)

>You realize Israel is the closest thing to a democracy in the middle east right?
So fucking what?

>Considering Putin's influence in the middle east it is wise to have an ally there in Israel.

There isn't really any reason to be fucking around over there to begin with.
Or to start shit with Russia.
This is only wise if you want wars and arms sales.

White supremists: "why are we going extinct?"
Other White Supremeists: "Lets blame the Jews while aborting most of our White kids"

>There isn't really any reason to be fucking around over there to begin with.
Retard detected. Whoever controls the Middle East basically controls the world you dumbfuck twat. The location is very important for strategic and geographic reasons.

I did you retard. Your whole ideology is a strawman.
>Bah some Joo said a thing so all Joo bad
We were involved in the middle east because of Russian influence. We gave bin laden weapons to fight Russia. Our biggest geo political foe is Russia. We want to dissuade Russian influence in the area. I know this might seem hard to comprehend for someone with a tiny brain who just wants to blame Joos foe his hardships.

The Israelis are inflicting far more violence on innocent citizens after bombing them out of their homes.

It works both ways, though when the Palestinians retaliate they're called terrorists, while Israel claims to be merely self defending

It wasnt there home for thousands of years... thats like saying everyone in America needs to leave after they conquered and pioneered the land.

>Hurr durr no war peace and love man
Yeah, but we don't live in a fairy tail world now do we? You're really going to say let Russia gain land and resources and potentially threaten the United States just to own the Jews? Holy fuck you people are delusional.

Which is Bullshit, but its not cause they're Jews. Its because they have a corrupt right wing government in charge.

>Whoever controls the Middle East basically controls the world you dumbfuck twat.

So you're saying the Jews are controlling the world?

Attached: 1556533432805.jpg (1125x1411, 1.24M)

Except that "whitey" won for a number of reasons that don't really apply to mudslimes. Superior technology, resistance to disease caused by animal husbandry, and a more unified civilization.

However, the tribalism that kept the native Americans divided does have a huge parity with our current situation. Mostly in the fact that liberals are basically spreading their asscheeks in an act of "tolerance" and "inclusiveness". Conservatives are actually willing to fight an invading force, but are also being having to deal with the tribal "warfare".

How fucking long ago was that? And Palestine is firing rockets into Israel and targeting innocent civilians. Israel has tried to negotiate and these fucks won't allow it. Its not just Israel's fault.

Ok, well it fucking happened, you want to change history? This is rich coming from people who oppose migration because it's essentially people taking "muh land."

You dumb fuck we first went to Iraq because of Israel and look up the lavon affair and uss liberty... they attacked us targets in the middle east to false flag and get us involved. Its well documented.

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-180602.png (720x1280, 164K)

Kek, dumbass confirmed.

>The location is very important for strategic and geographic reasons.
Sounds like bullshit for the most part

What the hell is Russia going to gain that threatens the US?

Constantly making enemies is probably a bigger threat

Exactly. Wouldn't expect the people who admire the failed leader Hitler to understand foreign policy and war.

>Hurr durr 9/11 didn't have nothing to do with it this cuz duh joos

Thread ended right here.

The ottoman empire conquered the area long ago..
It was the British giving Palestine way of the Balfour Declaration that was at behest of the Rothschild family.

>How fucking long ago was that?

counterpunch.org/2019/05/15/israels-common-denominator-why-israel-will-continue-to-bomb-gaza/

>a more unified civilization
lol, go read some European history dumbshit. The only reason why they're not still shooting each other now is because they pretty much got it all out of their systems 80-100 years ago.

Attached: 1115598235.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

Ok, and as was previously mentioned protecting Israel to counter Russia is or great importance.

9/11 didn't have anything to do with Iraq

Prove me wrong

Power? Why did Hitler do the things he did? There's no rational reason for it. Russia has already invaded surrounding territories and United States troops got into a fire fight with Russian troops in Syria.

You a seriously a dumb fuck... 911 was Saudi hijackers... no Iraqis you fucking moron. Iraq has zero to do with 911... there wasnt Al Qaeda in Iraq. And to top it off Mossad knew ahead of time about 911 and didnt warn the US look up the dancing Israelis.

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-181248.png (720x1280, 592K)

We didn't know or think that at the time. The document you posted even says as such.

Ok, and the document that was provided here
said we thought Iraq was working with Al-Qaeda which is part of the reason we went.

40% god damn, that just doesnt sound right.

It doesn't matter what you know, it was the people in charge that knew.
>The document you posted even says as such
Really? Where?

You are a moron... we gain nothing from israel. They spy on us, they steal our technology and sell it to china, they stole nuclear technology and 200lbs of enriched uranium, we have given them over 300 billion in aid.

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-182211.png (720x1280, 298K)

Yet no one has given legit reasons

Thats an israeli news source so its not like breitbart... yes ashkenazi jews are 40% more likely to have schizophrenia.

Why?

Kek, you're the moron

Another strawman fallacy... i dont admire Hitler... like i said faggot, saying nazi or racist doesnt add anything to the conversation and we dont care or focus on that bullshit. Refute the facts without ad hominem attacks.

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-182748.png (720x1280, 337K)

Sure... ad hominem instead of arguing against the statement made. Try responding to what was posted instead you faggot.

Kek.
>These jews did a bad thing so all Jews bad
What was that about strawman?

Kek, no need to. You're a dumbass.

are you unironically spewing that phrase without knowing what it means

I can refute your points all you want and you'll still come up with "duh joos are bad."

I never said all Jews are bad... there are Jews against Israel and Zionism.

Attached: jews+zionism.jpg (600x399, 69K)

I said more unified, not entirely. And settlers aren't the same as Europeans in their homelands. If you're in alien territory, and being attacked by people who look different, you're going to stick together with the people who look like you a bit more than you would if you're on home turf, being attacked by other people who look like you.

>Kek, no need to
Then you have no argument
Nothing but childish insults

>Hurr durr Israel bad cuz dey killed Palestine even doe America killed natives

>Hurr durr Jews better obey my world view or dey lesser
>I not Nazi doe

Different user. Not even sure what the argument is, but he's not wrong. Just because he made an ad hominem attack first doesn't negate yours.

You have no argument, just calling Joos bad

You do exactly what i said because you cant come up with an original thought or counter my statements. If you are going to dodge what i say at least come up with a witty insult.

Attached: C-7vRqTXoAIDzAv.jpg:large.jpg (1024x769, 188K)

ITT: "hurr durr, fuck the Jews. We should tell Israel to fuck off so that they'll side with Moscow and give the whole Middle East over to the Russians along with tons of critical intellegence information, weapons schematics, and even economic opportunities".

Neo Nazis deserve to be rounded up and slowly tortured to death. The same fags that blame the Jews for the decline of Whites are the ones who also try to get all their children aborted(hence their obsession with being so pro-abortion). Stormweenies need to be destroyed.

Stormweenie logic: "if you give Moscow everything, somehow that'll help out the White race"

forgot pic

Attached: C.png (860x585, 365K)

Kek, thinking because we fought wars when they were common with Australia and no wars with Israel their potential involvement and position against Russia should be ignored. Also, aren't you the same faggot who said we were fighting Israel's wars? Which is it faggot?

I see what you did there.

It's funny that you don't yet you still keep posting your strawman

"Hurr Durr joos bad"

Yet again doing it

"If we give Israel to the Russians, they'll just burn it to the ground, kill everyone, and totally not just use them as pawns like everyone else".
Kill yourself.

>I never said all Jews are bad... there are Jews against Israel and Zionism.
So you like Jews living in your neighborhoods instead of all of them living in Israel?

>Expecting people to believe unsourced, unconfirmed conspiracies such as Joos did 9/11
You can't even prove you'd ideology as being correct so there's no need to debate a clown like you.
>Inb4 I will ignore your statement and focus on the ad hominem

Very accurate

Exactly... they just say that i say "hurrr duuurrr jooos are bad" when i specifically give reasons. Tbey just say oh your a nazi without refuting the kalergi plan, stealing us technology and selling it to china, the lavon affair, the uss liberty, stealing 200lbs of enriched uranium, having an illegal nuclear state, bragging a out control over us politicians through AIPAC... the cant counter shit.

Attached: in1954-israel-attempted-to-carry-out-a-false-flag-attack-17388149-1.png (500x652, 203K)

Idk if id trust it, it only talks about 1 study and doesnt even include the document in the article, there was one link but it sends to error page, not too trustworthy.

>>Expecting people to believe unsourced, unconfirmed conspiracies such as Joos did 9/11
When was this even posted?

>Inb4 I will ignore your statement and focus on the ad hominem
That's becoming obvious

>Hurr durr Joos bad cuz dis one Joo said something
>Hurr durr u strawman

“It’s not all Jews” and the talk lien that may be true, but in the end they are complicit in the plans to remove whites from power and ultimately their families will benefit from it. We white peolle don’t have to sit by and let ourselves be replaced by brown mongrals tho. It’s not racist to prevent your own genocide. If the barbarians are coming for what we have, I say take what they have first! And I’ll help do it by voting republican until the riots start.

People have literally been countering your propoganda this while thread and you still keep coming back with Joos bad. Just admit you're a racist faggot.

Here is a wikileaks article talking about mossads/israel involvement in 911. Also there is video footage a out those mossad agents knowing ahead of time speaking on israeli tv that they were there to "document the event.

search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/1332210#

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-184324.png (720x1280, 193K)

Attached: retard.jpg (600x1104, 55K)

In the meme I was responding responding to you dense faggot. Do you not understand how replies work or are you intentionally missing the point?

Nobody cares about your dumb conspiracies.

>Dats a strawman

How is not attacking Iran giving tbe Russians israel? We get absolutely nothing from from Israel and they use us... they have a history of attacking us (uss liberty) to get us involved in their wars (lavon affair)

Attached: hqdefault-3.jpg (480x360, 50K)

>They have a history of attacking us
>Only attacked once

How many times has wikileaks been wrong you dumb faggot... are you a kike or JIDF?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p-SszJkjy60

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-185030.png (720x1280, 291K)

Multiple times

They have attacked more than once. Lavon Affair is when they bombed us targets in Egypt, USS Liberty, they recently had 60 of their spies kicked out of the US, they stole technology from us and sold it to China for billions, they influenced us going into Iraq, Syria, Libya, and are now trying to get us to go into Iran... there is a plethora of reasons why Israel is not our Allie.

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-185541.png (720x1280, 74K)

Holy shit go back to your fucking containment board. Everyone is tired of this crazy ass scapegoatism. Your life doesn't suck because joos. Your life sucks because life sucks.

wha5t does a white thing mean instead of ablue one?

>Isreal is not our allie
You just went from crazy to stupid

A quick Google search can tell you this was before the United States and them became allies. You're complaining about shit that happened 50 years ago under completely different circumstances and has never been documented as happening since.

I bet you're the jackass who can't debate, didn't answer the questions, and keeps saying joo joos while defending Israel

/thread

>Ad hominem

Wikileaks is the most reliable news source and hasnt been wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-190431.png (720x1280, 138K)

Kek. Says wikileaks

I'm right then aren't I?
This is the level of low you brought about, faggot

>Cnn says cnn has never been wrong
>Fox news says fox news has never been wrong
Now do you see how such a stupid statement sounds?

Sauce?

Then why not respond to people actually debating? Oh right, because you ran out of meme talking points.

Marinara

Here you go faggot... this happened just a few years ago... but disregard how in present day they are trying to use us to fight Iran.

If they are such great allies then why are they spying on us?

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-190736.png (720x1280, 198K)

They always say the left can't meme but the right can only meme. Not too useful there.

>Then why not respond to people actually debating?
I've tried.
>Oh right, because you ran out of meme talking points
Meme talking points? You mean facts and my opinions?

Sauce?

Where was wikileaks wrong?

I have given a plethora of reasons why they our not our allie... how about yoy counter what i say if they are soooo great.

Attached: israel-is-americas-closest-ally-because.gif (772x412, 87K)

Hey idiot that ignores cited sources and facts, prove where wikileaks is wrong. Are you stupid or just JIDF?

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-191820.png (720x1280, 233K)

>thinking second hand reporting from an anonymous source is credible

Kek. Snowden fags

Multiple times?
Can you cite at least one time?

Prove it's true faggot.

Stop fucking samefagging. No, but I guarantee there's at least a dozen.

Are you just here to tell lies?

CNN has been proven wrong... they even said it was illegal to view tbe leaks of Hillary's email. Leaks also prove hillary had many sources in multiple news agencies and internet sites like Huffington post.

Fox is also bias to the right and has been deceptive in the past for editing clips.

Wikileaks doesnt care about anything other than the truth. Julian Assange hates trump. They have made Republicans and Democrats look like fools with their dumps of info.

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-192525.png (720x1280, 148K)

>the jew was u
probably you should kill urself

Yep, same as you

Yeah... so much for a second hand source... keep sucking zionist dick faggot....

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-192835.png (720x1280, 173K)

What have I lied about?
BTW you do know you're chatting with multiple posters don't you?

Notice how everyone ignored your facts

Attached: z319x38q1ax21.jpg (571x761, 258K)

>they replied to one post tho

>image vs image
>no actual argument is advanced
kill urself

Thats an actual Israeli source dumb fuck citing medical sources... but here is a medical journal... i guess it is true... if you want to upset a "conservative" then lie to them, if you want to upset a "liberal" then tell them the truth.

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-194038.png (720x1280, 142K)

The argument is stated in the image... he attacked images instead of the content you dumb fuck zionist cocksucker

Attached: image0.png (960x960, 485K)

That first paragraph was just fuckin nuts, kikey. Jews don’t have mind control and every other race thinks they’re worthless rats, so they operate in the shadows or get kicked out (see the list of countries your kind has been removed from, you can help this list by expanding it) and make up some ‘annudah shoah’ story to justify why they get purged by the goyim.

Jews accumulate wealth through shifty terrorism and theft as per 9/11 or by guilting/blackmailing politicians with threats of anti Semitic accusations and cut offs from ye old Jewish world banking cartel.

I notice there hasnt been any refuting of the sources and facts stated and they ran out of creative ad hominem attacks.

Basically Israel is not our allie... we have many people in our government with dual citizenship with Israel that have loyalties not only to the United States and it shows. Not all Jews are bad... but Israel and Zionists are responsible for many problems past and present. It is not in our interest to attack Iran but it is Israels.

Attached: Israel-Nazism-1-5121.jpg (511x513, 59K)

There are plenty of references to this... The Protocols of Zion, The Kalergi Plan, The many Jewish groups advocating for refugees into western countries, Rabbis on record wantimg to eradicate the white race.

Attached: voltaire-quote-rules-over-you.jpg+w=600.jpg (600x420, 54K)

Jews living in America do not bother me as long as they arw not trying to subvert America.

Attached: 9-190616231529.png (960x970, 1.1M)

If we fight Iran then yes... we are fighting Zionist Israeli wars. Trump.has been revealing he is a zionist as of late.

Attached: a-61.jpg (1400x1400, 558K)

So knowing that, why would we allow it to happen to us?

You cant even explain why they are an allie... counter what insay with facts and sources.

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-201314.png (720x1280, 689K)

Look at all tbe sources faggot... no one has refuted with sources any of the statements with sources sited.

Attached: white+supremacismj.jpg (600x450, 53K)

I see you havent replied to the medical journal posted about jews and mental illness.

Attached: 41oGFxr+RFL._SX338_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (340x499, 25K)

Golden Retrievers are nature's clown though.

There was a reason why Hitler did what he did... the Bolshevik takeover in Russia was Jewish and theybwere trying to do the same thing in Germany in 1918. Look up the German Revolution of 1918-19... it was a bunch of Jews trying to take over.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-202427.png (720x1280, 105K)

Here is a medical journal...

Attached: jew-rape21.png (600x527, 280K)

Honk honk

Attached: JewsBehindWhiteGenocide2-3.jpg (511x531, 296K)

>Power?
Yeah, what power would be gained by having wars and occupation over there?
What benefits are there to reap?

Asia for Asians
Blacks for African countries
Latinos for Latin countries
Everyone for white countries

How do you fail to see this... if you want white people to have a homeland and continue existing? You are brainwashed.

Attached: YuriBezmenov-678x381.png (678x381, 242K)

I gave way more in depth of why Zionism and Israel is bad, but you dont address what i say and deflect by creating a strawman that all i am saying is Jews are bad. There are many reasons why Israel is bad.

Attached: Tibet-white-genocide.jpg (600x450, 53K)

Have they... then why dont you point them out? It should be very easy since they are already in this thread supposedly.

Attached: kalergi+plan.jpg (600x600, 134K)

I did you're just a moron who doesn't want to accept evidence

One Jew saying some shit isn't proof faggot

Not snowden fags... all you can do is name call because youbcant refute anything. You dont have facts or any sources to cite to counter anything being said you low iq faggot.

Attached: white-genocide-aliceee-2.jpg (1439x1439, 850K)

No proof Jews are behind this fuck off with your propoganda

America was never a white majority country you dumb fuck.

People have been refuting your points this whole thread dumbass

You have no proof this is Jews. You can expect people to refute you're opinions.

>America was never a white majority country you dumb fuck.
That's wrong right now even

And that's all from some anonymous source. Keep blaming Israel for your tiny dick loser.

>Hurr durr white interest groups good
>Hurr Jooish interest group bad

It must be real easy to counter what i said with evidence and sources... all you said is they are a strategic allie and that's why we give them money. I cited sources of them spying and gloating how they have influence over US politicians/government and even how they bragged by getting extra billions in aid.

Wheres your sources faggot?
washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2018/03/06/the-dark-roots-of-aipac-americas-pro-israel-lobby/?utm_term=.2e22a49a7722

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-205751.png (720x1280, 386K)

It's considered perfectly fine to have the reverse perspective though

It's true. There's a reason your views are considered fringe. Tell the population you're removing all non whites and watch outrage ensue. In 20 years you'll be a minority and somehow that's the fault of the Jews.