26 yo

>26 yo
>hair is going gray
>one person even talked about it
Good, another reason to think about sewer side.
Fuck my life.

Attached: me next year.jpg (900x474, 37K)

been going grey since 16 op in 30's now, isn't so bad birds like it but i hated it at first too, you'll be fine

>sewer side
>getting triggered by gray hair, as a man

Bruh, grey hair is great. I'm 44 and I wish more of my hair was grey, partly because almost all of my beard has turned grey and white. I just think it looks kinda stupid to have old face/young hair.

It's the straw that broke the camel's back.

Have you seen some shit? It's entirely possible that you earned those gray hairs. Be proud of them.

Attached: 1528221470513.jpg (1376x728, 95K)

Option #1:
Go grey. You can dye it if you want and still do many hair styles too.

Option #2:
Go bald.

Who gives a fuck... im 36 and no grey hair... but having grey hair is way better than being bald. Just use just for men and color it.

You dont realize but there are tons of women with grey hair around your age but they color it. Quit being such a self defeatimg faggot. You could be bald or have a receding hairline.

>Rather being bald than having gray hair
Are you out of your fucking mind?

as long as it's only a bit gray, you can easily fix it with some dye. Just dye it every time you get a haircut. That way, even if you haven't dyed in a long time, your gray hairs will be dyed at the top and hidden between normal coloured hairs at the bottom. No-one will see.

he's not saying he prefers it, just that it's an option.

bitches love it. especially the slutty ones with daddy issues.

Going grey is way better than going bald. Grey can look dignified, bald just looks sad. If you're balding too... well... shit sucks bro.

I really think gray hair is cool, can't wait for my hair to turn gray

These guys are virgins, don't listen to them. Dying away your gray is a really weak move. It gives you two options:
1. Start showing your gray roots after a week and make everyone around you uncomfortable while they try not to mention your pathetic dye-job. You have been around the female version of this and you know what I mean.
2. Your new hobby is upkeep on your dye-job. If you don't want those roots to show, it's going to feel like you have to touch up those roots every ten minutes, which will mean doing a shitty job of it yourself or spending all your extra cash getting it done professionally.

Respect yourself and let the gray show.

dude there is always someone worse off than you

Attached: gingerly.jpg (640x586, 98K)

27yo same story. Don't give a fuck and cut short in a stylish way.

Like anything else, it's a matter of preference. I'm 37 and have a nice full head of salt and pepper hair. My girlfriend is crazy about it. She has also started getting grey. I think she looks sexy af with them. We have both told each other not to die it under any circumstances. Long story short, just find some girl who is into it. Plenty do.

I started getting gray hair at your age, it's not bad

And besides, so did she

Attached: melissa-villasenor12.jpg (728x1207, 132K)

Gray hair is
>Lack of animal protein
>Absolute shit diet full of sugars and toxics / alcohol
>Smoking
>Stress

Actually she is 26 years old.
Already looks like 42

stop doing speed then OP

Roots aren't a problem if it's only a couple of gray hairs. Read my post nigger.

I actually think I used to have more gray hairs than I do now. I'm 26; when I was 25 I spent half a year in prison, a pretty stressful time, and at that time I started noticing gray hairs more and more often. Now I can only find one if I try really hard. Maybe I'm mistaken, I thought hairs that go gray don't go back to colour.

Yes, very possible. Stress is cortisol, and cortisol is bad news for your health in general.

Hair is one of the most sensitive receivers and alarms of something isn't right in your body. Anything wrong in your diet or hormones, reflect on hair first thing.

OP here. I don't drink and I don't smoke, my diet is decent.
It's probably stress. My last job was hell and I could barely live with my salary.

It's actually pretty nice when you get used to it. I made the choice when i developed a bald spot. I just shave my whole head now and grow out my beard.

>spotted the kid without self-esteem
Women like both retard. Not even a negative

Could just be genetics too.
I'm in a better spot than I've been in a long time, and I'm going grayer and grayer (30 yo).
Mostly on the sides of my head, wife thinks it's cute. A little grey hair isn't a bad thing for a dude, just makes you look more distinguished.

Calm the fuck down, it makes you look distinguished and chicks are instinctually attracted to older men. I've started going grey and it's a bonafide bitchmagnet.

My nigga

Attached: 1544290681996m.jpg (1024x696, 85K)

at least you're not going bald. i'm 36 and its almost totally gone. talk about FUCK my life

Some girls find grey hairs hot. It's distinguished. Men get more attractive as they age. Stop crying. And if it's such a problem it's twenty fucking nineteen. Spend 20 bucks and colour it. Jesus

Better grey than bald

>Better grey than bald
Thank you Capt Pickard.

grey hair vs balding

I'm 28, I have the start of a few grey hairs that you can see clearly when the sun hits it the right way or from the right angel. I think in another 10 years or so I'll have a real salt/pepper hair thing going and I'm looking forward to it. My 23 year old gf loves it and so does almost every girl I talk to. I'm also generally good looking and take care of myself so either way its all gravy.

Been graying since I was 20. It bothered me at first but now I fully embrace it, and my wife loves it. Seriously, there is absolutely nothing wrong with gray hair. It even becomes a positive talking point if you are younger.