Gf humiliation

gf humiliation

what's the worst thing you've done to a girl?

I remember a thread from before where a dude made his ex beg to be his cumwhore she didn't have anywhere else to stay, then after a few months he kicked her out and she was sobbing.

> pic for attention

Attached: MsfkuSr.jpg (600x800, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/92WjYrR0PEA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I doodled on my sister's face while she was drunk when i was 14.

The worst thing your gf has ever done was decide to think it would be a good idea to date you faggot

jokes on you, i'm a virginfag

permanent marker? what did you draw? what was her reaction? did it come off easily? fallout?

Fucked this 18 year old Asian girl that I met on tinder at the top of a park playstructure

Fucked her really really rough and rubber her face on the dirty metal floor that was covered in sand while spitting on her

Came on her face and hair. Took her panties and left her there on the floor. Blocked and ghosted her after that

Used to cum in this girls ass 6-7 times a day, whenever she tried to eat i'd snag the food from her on the way to her mouth and eat it. I'd hip bump her out of bed. I'd make her eat things she hated just to watch her squeal and also cheated on her with a full on 2nd gf

this thread

>guys pretending to be tough by mistreating the weaker sex

you realize that makes you guys bitches, right....

i'm guessing it was late at night? fuck that's brutal
.... everyone has their kinks... don't kink shame me motherfucker... as if some bitches don't get off on getting free lunches and drinks at the bar

Stop being such a faggot lol

Ya late at night
I tried sticking in her ass too but she was squealing too loud when I started to push it in so I gave that up

do you have her pic? any fallout?

Kill gf pet (duck) “by accident" in fron of her eyes. We r stll together , she doesnt suspect anything and that duck.....nobody shits on MY sofa

Honestly, best I can think of was telling a girl in high school to try and OD right this time, and die. She had OD'd in middleschool, and she was a royal cunt in every social situation I had ever witnessed. She had been spreading rumors about a friend of mine, and I wasn't having that shit. It was in the middle of class just after the teacher walked out, and the whole class went dead silent, except for several friends of mine who burst out laughing. Btw, she totally OD'd when she was in her 20's, WIN FOR ME!

Fucked this slut ass to mouth the first time I met her. Also put her in a figure four headlock until she puked while she was giving me a blowjob. Jizzed on a piece of bread and made her eat it. Generally just ass fucked her a lot.

Based.

is she dead?
that's kinda sad. I used to have ducks as a kid, they're adorable but dumb as fuck

Did something similar but took the girl’s virginity

greentext story?

yes, I admit , that was excessive, at least it was fast

When I was like 15 I was going out with this cute, shy Asian girl. I would make her send me nudes and fuck her in the ass and then make her suck it right after, even if she didn't really want to. I would be pretty emotionally abusive to her and tell her that her parents didn't love her and that's why they sent her away on trips all the time and call her ugly and tell her no one else would go out with her. I also cheated on her multiple times and openly flirted with other girls in front of her.

I once knew this girl when i was roughly 12, she was like a year younger. I was a horny bastard back then and tried having sex with her, and would always bring it up but you know she didn't cause we were kids.
but after years of pressure she told me once she turns 18 she would put out. so after year of me fucking other girls she would wait for me. she even told me she loved me. and once she turned 18 she said we had to be 'together' so i went along with it. and used her as much as i liked for about a week, this bitch would do any i asked for. then i left her and never spoke to her again.

met a too young girl on omegle. she lived 15 minutes by train away from me. met up. went to a play ground. under a playstructure we kissed for her first time. I told her I wanted her to suck my cock. she did. she stopped. she said she was wet. I fingered her. I fucked her. she bled and begged me to stop. I didn't. she cried. I told her i was going to cum. she said okay. I stood up and told her to open her mouth. I fucked her mouth while she was crying. I came buckets.

Attached: 1FF415A0-8923-482A-BD54-89D066872061.jpg (1536x2048, 544K)

MISOGYNISTIC FANFICTION: THE THREAD

Good fics so far you virgin losers, too bad you'll die alone

>Seething soy powered virgin

Where did u fish that whale?

Just because you have no concept of how sexual relationships work doesn't mean the rest of us do as well.

nobody on Yea Forums has ever fucked, newfag

How old was she?

No shit you’re a virgin no one would wanna fuck you faggot

16 at the time. few years back now. I feel shitty about what ive done. but i would do it again like that! it was such a hot situation!

How is working at little caesars humiliating?

16 is legal where im from, its all good

Spanish?

I always figured having sex with me was degrading enough by itself, no need to pile on.

Had a girlfriend who hated anal, so we never tried
later she told me it was because her dad used to put it up her ass almost every weekend when her mom was gone,
the next day I made her do anal, after that we did it every time we had sex

Attached: 67e.gif (252x200, 514K)

Thread of losers. Pathetic cuck soyboy losers who cannot even live out their sad cuck fantasy because no woman would want them, even if only to cheat on them with real and better men.

LAUGHABLE

retard. this isn't reddit. gtfo. people fuck. if you haven't then that's okay. but have some goddamn respect faggot
I'll live thru these stories. that's fine by me.
>pic for attention
... as in, not related to topic.. man newfags are idiots these days.

legal, but shady lol. ever go back for a second round?

fucking brutal! feel any guilt?

>if you haven't then that's okay. but have some goddamn respect faggot
spoken like someone who's never had nor will ever have any sex in their life. closest you ever got to pussy was childbirth
go fuck traps if you're this desperate

I used to force my gf to dress up in the clothes of her 12yo sister, often the clothes she wore the day before including underwear, and that fuck her and calling her by her sisters name. It was great, the cry made it even better.

Pic is the little sister

Attached: 20190526_235609.jpg (374x600, 182K)

Norway

I was in Hanoi getting my dick sucked by some hooker and when it came time to pay I got the fuck outta there

We have a particularly bitchy sales director , she has used her looks with senior directors to get her position, she is a bit of a tease too , specially to the guys in the workshop , but you can’t trust her .
I work in IT , she had her laptop fixed last year . Would not boot up , I was told by her get it fixed , fast , as needed urgently..
I fixed it fast , backed up HD replaced with SSD, replaced faulty mem chips ,
Later cleaned up HD and found I had un deleted a load of photo / vid files .
Many were from exhibitions and products , but there were 2 folders of home stuff , some sexy.
I have shared some with other employees ....

3rd place: a chick was hitchhiking and I said I'd let her in if she flashed her boobs, she did, I said 'nice', and drove off. Didn't even really care about seeing boobs, just found it funny.

2nd place: met this chick through a friend, went on a date, had a good time, went back to her place. Went for a shit in her toilet because I was desperate, it didn't flush and clogged up, didn't see a plunger so I left without saying anything. She told my friend, but I just said she got pissed at me because I refused to sleep with her and never even went back to her place. He believed me and stopped talking to her altogether.

1st place: girl broke up with me via text, so I sent a video of her drinking my piss while wearing an adult diaper (her idea, not mine) to her mom.

well. the funny thing is that I met her on omegle. went to the village where she said she lived and actually met up with her... I didn't think that she would show up but she did. we never exchanged any phone numbers or anything...(I was frightened at the time and lied about my age too) I met her once on omegle again tho but she wouldn't want to meet up again.

I loved her.

Attached: 1477953095033.jpg (250x250, 8K)

god... now I want to do this.... thanks for the new idea!

This whole thread screams "Fake and gay"

To me women are beatifull precious creatures, I could never humiliate one.

brings back memories!! I used to repair phones broken screens.. a lot of times I'd fix laptops and move files and pictures to new phones, and during that process, the data was backed up to a computer.... I had quite a collection of my customers and their partners and escapades, people cheating and all that fun stuff.................... until my HDD crapped out

sure you did coolboy, lmao what a fucking loser. Gay too, who takes a girl in the ass... lmao you closet faggot

Made her fuck my friends for cash/drugs/favors, pocketed it, then dumped her

seconded, cringe as fuck. Only weak virgin betas post in this thread seriously

Attached: CF78B927-5846-4937-82F8-14C86DC4926B.jpg (1792x1278, 501K)

If you haven't got a mistreatment story you have not lived.

legit.. sometimes you get pushed around, other times you fuck them real good

oh man. I'm actually a really nice guy. The kind mom's fix up with their daughters. But I do like submissive girls. It's a great game.
1. Not a game, bitch was a cunt. She went christmas shopping. I rented a u-haul and moved out that morning. She called me crying while i was still on the road. Everyone has left her, even her grandpa who was molesting her dumped her when she turned 8 and stopped buying her things. She deserved getting blind ditched though.
2. Same girl, years before. Had her tied up and blindfolded. Had a friend who was going to watch bring over another girl that wanted me. She was blindfolded too. Put girl 2 on the bed, bent girl 1 over with her face in girl 2's pussy and started fucking girl 1..

imgur?

Attached: F952478C-8063-463E-862C-03075CC465C5.jpg (1684x1406, 453K)

I've humiliated girls as part of a consensual bd/sm thing. I used to make one girl expose herself in public or go up to random people and offer sex.

Attached: 6F1EA994-DA3D-4271-96EE-EFB9A9F51C8B.jpg (1332x714, 231K)

Attached: EA50DFF0-2EDA-4C8F-9B56-EFE186419202.jpg (1368x1544, 381K)

Well played, user.

I met up with this 14 yr old girl once in my car. i made her suck me off 3 times and then drove her back to her front door. she was gone for only 1.5 hours and her parents never knew what she did that evening

Attached: 238BACDD-A116-457C-A39D-B2D410F5EF2C.jpg (1156x941, 154K)

I want the full set... keep posting

How did that come about?

Do you work with her ?

Attached: 43BC7E81-8247-4685-BC88-C1478EC6E570.jpg (1047x1832, 227K)

did you leave right away or spend some time with her afterwards?
#3 is funny dude!
did she know that's what you were doing?
#1 deserved it!
#2 still, deserved it! was she pissed?

no... but I do love amateur milfs

i met her through social media. lied a bit about my occupation and age. told her i had a car and if she wanted a ride just to get out of the house (she had an argument with her mom) during the car ride i told her how hot she looked and that i was hard for her. she said ok. I told her that she could suck me off if she wanted. she did. I came in her mouth the first time. she liked it so much we did it 2 times more the next hour.

Got my gf pregnant twice while I was with her for nearly 5 years and she had them. I was the biggest asshole still flirting with girls in front of her. She caught me sending younger girls msgs saying was only with her for the kids but she stayed anyway. In the end left her for a girl 10 years younger. Thought I had fucked her up for good with the emotional abuse like calling her fat/ugly/getting old, not remembering her birthday or leave the house without permission etc. One time choked her so hard during sex she had bruises... She's with some other guy now and seems really happy. I always wonder if she tells him about all the bad shit I did to her

worst thing I've ever done is probably staying with my girlfriend for six years when I should've broken up with her after 6 months.

when we met up we went to this playsite for children. we talked for 15 minutes but she was so young she really couldnt have a conversation yet. I told her ''lets go under there'' and went under the play structure. we kissed, she sucked me off, i fucked her, she cried, i came in her mouth. I brought her to her bike and i went back by train. I tried to get her number but she didnt want to give it, she was still crying a bit when we walked back to her bike.

#1 probably deserved it, yeah, I still felt kinda bad though, her mother was one of those Christians who wore a cross every day so I have to imagine I caused some serious damage to any relationship there.

#2 I never saw her again, but I'd imagine she was. My friend was just sorta like 'user, that chick said you did this' and I basically said 'what the hell? No? She was flirting with me and invited me back but I wasn't feeling it so she got really annoyed with me and said I'd regret it, guess she figured spreading a rumor would work, you know how bitches be.'

Thanks user

#2 for some reason reminds me of this scene
youtu.be/92WjYrR0PEA

im forcing my partner to dress up in her mothers clothes, and since she still lives at home i tie her down in her parents bed and fuck her so my semen is in her parents bed. it feels good to know that her mother sleeps in my semen. her mother looks ok (5/10)

damn i want to do that to my gf!

Almost the same as my story, it really is fun to see them walking around in clothes you came on/in/over.

Attached: BILD0052.jpg (2560x1920, 847K)

Based

that's unfortunate.. maybe she just wanted to get her first time out of the way so that she can be "experienced", but not have to deal with anyone from her immediate circle about it.
thanks for sharing.

depending on your age, this is kinda shitty thing to do tbh

yeah. would have loved to teach her more haha. it was surprising how good she could suck dick tho. She was better than my current gf...

Not him but I wish she worked at my lc

>depending on your age, this is kinda shitty thing to do tbh

Man I do feel shitty about what I 've done. but then again i would do it all again once more. it was so hot to have someone so naive with her lips around my cock. I told her that it felt even better if she let me fuck her mouth a bit. and yeah, depending on my age it was even shittier :/

>my gf is my sister

you know they don't like hearing that

Attached: bear.png (1129x1042, 748K)

convinced girl that was in love with me to fuck small group of black guys, I wasn't really into her, just wanted to see how slutty she would get to keep me around

talked my gf into having a three way (FFM) with her co-worker and then had her coworker lick my cum out of my gf's pussy