Last one 404'd

Last one 404'd

Not OP but Sexual Regret Stories pt.2, you know you all have at least one

Attached: Yup.jpg (600x315, 29K)

Why would one, as a male, regret having sex with anyone? (unless it lead to some unwanted shit like intense stalking or pregnancy ofc)

You've obviously never drunkenly rode an absolute hound with about three teeth to her name.

Cant say that i've had, but wouldnt mind to at least once. Ive had some real "hounds" before tho, but that's in the past after all.

You're right, I haven't. My dick's been utterly satisfied with every cum receptacle it's drained itself inside of. Sorry you don't have standards tho. ^_^

Attached: 24.jpg (936x900, 388K)

Some fat ugly chick once blew me, still a virgin though, I regret it

I don’t think anyone who has fucked would write that sentence and sign it off with that anime shit

Maybe I'm just secure in my sexuality?

Attached: 19.jpg (1961x900, 777K)

One time I was on a kinda sex dating website, I was only 19 at the time and an older woman asked to meet with me, I agreed as on her profile it said she was 38, she told me to meet her in a car park and she’d drive us somewhere, turns out I got cat fished to fuck and she was actually a 57 year old grandma, I didn’t wanna be nasty, and she bought a bottle of vodka too, which I downed half of it straight. Ended up fucking her and cried when I got home

H.O.T gurls!

Sry to hear that. Personally i wouldnt mind any of that tbh, sounds pretty hot imo.

Chubbies are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. How many personal 10s have you buried your dick into?

Attached: 141.jpg (897x1279, 284K)

Hi nice to meet you I'm actually having a rough time on the toilet bowl right now. It's diarrhea.

Hello nice to meet you I'm having bad diarrhea right now

how could someone even get hard for this?

Hello nice to meet you I'm in the bathroom with bad diarrhea right now

Fuck it I'll get it going.
Was at a show one night and got talking to a group of people who seemed cool. When my friends left I decided to chill with them and get hammered. As it started getting late and people started going home it ended up being just me and two girls, one average at best and the other absolute bin spawn.
I ended up staying out with them and getting a few bags of coke into us, which is always gonna end in tears. They lived together in an apartment around the corner from the pub we were in and had more booze and coke which sounded much better than getting a taxi home and wanking myself into oblivion. It got to about seven in the morning and I started coming down hard so I asked was there anywhere to crash and the hound out of the two said I could sleep in her bed. I knew exactly what was coming but fuck it haha. About half an hour later she walked in and got down into her biggie smalls acting all seductive, I nearly got sick but fuck it. I ended up pretending to cum after about two minutes cause I looked down and asked myself in earnest "What the fuck am I doing?". She had brown teeth and a tribal tattoo on her chest, legit smelled of shit too haha. When she fell asleep I done a ussain bolt out of the house, forgot my passport and didn't even go back for it she was that repulsive.

I'm honestly more into schwarzenegger-looking girls, but cant complain about them curves!
Personal 10s? Heck i've had literal goddesses if youd ask me, not many would agree tho, hahah

Hey there it's nice to meet you I just wanted to let you know I'm having bad diarrhea right now

Hi it's very nice to meet you. I'm on the toilet in the bathroom right now with bad diarrhea

Feel free to tell us when/if u get better.

Fuck that shit man. At least she had the courtesy to get ya hammered before the deed was done haha. The shame is real though.

Chubbies can be mad sexy man, there's a major difference between a chubby and an absolute fat sow.

Not looking soon unfortunately. Hole is sore. Pic related. It's what I'm making.

Attached: 12104963_172711193071854_771214028_n.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Hey there it's nice to meet you. Just wanted to let you know I'm having bad diarrhea right now.

Here's the whole picture.

Attached: howtousetoilet.jpg (640x853, 50K)

Yum. Xtreme Kream

UPDATE: I think the log is coming to life

Attached: RALSEI IN THE SHITTER.jpg (640x853, 79K)

Attached: 9254.jpg (500x500, 22K)